It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

the nwo dont control everything... plagues have been around since god knows when. is it not possible that one just pops up and starts killing... im sure mother earth is pissed enough at us to do some house cleaning... by the way thats not a question its sarcasim... plagues happen.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

the nwo dont control everything... plagues have been around since god knows when. is it not possible that one just pops up and starts killing... im sure mother earth is pissed enough at us to do some house cleaning... by the way thats not a question its sarcasim... plagues happen.

Your right they do but we have something in this era that we have never had before that changes the whole ball game. We have modern medicine and sanitary advances that past generations never had and it has to be recognized as a supreme counter to infectious diseases.

But you are right of course plagues do happen but you are wrong the NWO does control pretty much everything of significance in the world. But no doubt they are losing the info war.

I would hope that if there is a mother nature she would wipe them out first.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

plagues happen.
overruled
Yea I don't think I agree with that at all. No, not since we dicovered good sanitation. Bad sanitation and hygene being a cause. There's always a cause for a plague.
Feces ya
a plague no

[edit on 2-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I disagree with you. Plagues always have happend and always will. Just because we have better control over the known lethal diseases doesn't cover the fact that at anytime a new virus or bacteria could be uncovered or a mutation to something like Ebola or HIV going airborne and killing hundreds of millions, scary stuff and not outside the realm of possilbity.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I would love to think our advances in medicine would cut off a "plague" as soon as it started, however, knowing of the past 1918 flu, avian flu, SARS (which was mentioned a bit back as to possible diagnosis of some deaths)and now this "unknown" pneumonia....its the whole point of mutation. Was also mentioned ealier not to take so many antibiotics due to the lack of effectiveness as the bacterias will become accustomed to them, again true... Ive worked around MRSA many times and its a bugger if we ever got it cleared. Just because you dont consider the Ukraine a highly technological country medical-wise, doesnt mean countries like the UK or USA could handle it either. New strains, not seen before usually means, no meds for it.....simple....my Aunt who is a genetisist has told me for over a year "we are due for another plague type outbreak" and Im begining to think this may be it. After reading every page and having a break, I do think it is very possible that there was a vaccination regime going on, which in turn weakened the immune systems of many, this new virus/bacteria took advantage of the situation and is wreaking havoc now...so you could be correct, partly, of a hospital acquired pneumonia, anything from anywhere can slip in if your immunities are down. My main curious question though, who was this person from St Petersburg...was he Ukrainian? What was he doing in St Petersburg and how long was he there? I dont think he alone could have begun this, not without several nurses and Drs who cared for him being the ones who inturn spread this further, etc.....

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
www.nationalterroralert.com...

Ok so I am not a pationt person. This is dated today , do you guys think the web site is just Keeping the date bacause if not, I am real scared. I have tried to fiqure out the system with no luck.
Regardless the symptoms start flu like.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
I had a thought - I can see this scenario is so very likely.

The testing will be done in London - and the results will come back like this;

Swine flu, and respiratory complications from standard garden variety pneumonia.

This will go on CNN, Fox etc - then EVERYONE who has been waiting and speculating will go;

"THERE I TOLD YOU SO!" Rofl - once its on CNN, BBC and Fox - then it will be the 'truth'.

Haha - god my brain hurts.

Exactly.. And what worries me is the fact that W.H.O. is conducting the tests, and I sure as hell don't trust them with anything... Especially if their agenda is to promote the H1N1 vaccine, they wouldn't admit it was a mutation if it didn't fit their agenda.

We all know W.H.O. is a globalist front, founded by masons.
And in my opinion they call it "world health organization" instead of "peoples health organization" because they care about the health of the WORLD, not the people on it. Those Georgia Guidestones are not a joke to me. So can we really trust them as a source for vital news? You can, I won't.

Ill be trusting the UKRANIAN news sources in 2 weeks, after they know more.
They are the ones with no incentive to lie, if it really is or isn't H1N1 novel form.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by suthainn

Sure plagues will still happen but i just don't think they would have legs in modernized cities, in a world of rampant hand sanitizers and hospitals with good ventilation and general good conditions.Sure they happen but they would fall off quickly.

Either way lets just hope this isn't some knew plague and just hyped to sell vaccines because even though the authorities there are saying it isn't H1N1 the mainstream everywhere is saying it is and that sells vaccines.

A new plague that can't be fought would put The Elite at the mercy of it too and that doesn't bode well for their free roaming party lifestyle. They are much happier funding wars and killing brown people. Then dieing of plague

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
Sure plagues will still happen but i just don't think they would have legs in modernized cities, in a world of rampant hand sanitizers and hospitals with good ventilation and general good conditions.Sure they happen but they would fall off quickly.

Actually, hospitals and hand sanitizers can make diseases more deadly, rather than less, in the long run. You see, they kill off the weaker viruses and bacteria but since these little critters are always mutating, all it takes is for one random mutation to make a given disease resistant to whatever the sanitizer du jour happens to be. Then the new superbug can proliferate rapidly to fill up the ecological niche vacated by the weaker germs that the sanitizers killed off. Suddenly you have trillions of germs totally resistant to every safety measure, everywhere. Those sanitizers are not magic potions.

Its why the common cold cannot be stopped...your body develops the ability to kill off one season's mutation, but then another mutant comes along and your body has to find a new way to fight it. No reason this couldn't happen with stronger diseases. From this perspective, stringant sanitary methods may save us temporarily, but in the long term they only serve to speed up evolution and create more deadly, harder-to-kill bugs.

Not saying that's necessarily what's happening now...I'm open to the possibility that this is deliberate...but I'm also open to the possibility that its a product of sheer nature.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I believe that good sanitation and advanced medicine is definitely not conducive to the spread of a virus. This is widely accepted by many but your angle is also so we can just agree to disagree.

One thing we can definitely agree on though is that we have no idea what is going on in the Ukraine right now.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bcs8484
Plagues always have happend and always will. Just because we have better control over the known lethal diseases doesn't cover the fact that at anytime a new virus or bacteria could be uncovered or a mutation to something like Ebola or HIV going airborne and killing hundreds of millions, scary stuff and not outside the realm of possilbity.

Exactly. The CDC doctors have predicted a major plague for over 10 years now. And it would happen just like this in Ukraine, whether manmade or a muto.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

One thing we can definitely agree on though is that we have no idea what is going on in the Ukraine right now.

Indeed. And my heart and prayers go out to those suffering there, and everywhere in this world.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Check out this link:

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Greetings to all from Lviv,

its already 50 min since I'm at work, and all my employees, which around
160 are at work.

Only 10% of people on the streets are wearing masks, and driving to work is much easier now, I should say.

Our Health minister asked nicely all politicians to shut up and give a word to doctors instead.

People still uncertain about this pneumonia - and THIS is the worst.
Today in the night we got 300 thousands sets of Tamiflu.
THese are the facts do far.

I also should mention now that people died from this strange pneumonia
starting 2 month before, even some relatives of my friends and workers.

THis Baxter story also dont sound good.

But today its shiny, we hade some good frost in the night killing some of the bacterias flying around.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Good thread just posted
on the political angle of this "outbreak"

www.abovetopsecret.com... =#pid7460354

Here is the video from the thread MUST SEE. It is only 3 or so minutes.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by former_ussr

glad to hear your in good spirits, have u heard anything about whole villages being wiped out, any juicy rumors at work? it seems life goes on in Lviv...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I can tell You one of the juicy stories, I just heard from production manager.

On one of the landplots in Ternolpil constructions workers digged out
some old graves were people sick on some scarry diseases were burried.
THats why they spread something in the night over Lviv and Ternopil.
But thats kind of story "someone said".

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Anyone link this yet?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The would-be bomber, Joseph Moshe, called into the Dr True Ott Show on Republic Broadcasting and said he was a microbiologist who wanted to hand over evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 vaccines being produced by Baxter pharmaceutical. He claimed that that Baxter’s lab in the Ukraine was in fact preparing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He maintained that the vaccine contained both adjuvants designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 global pandemic. That’s it. He made no threat against Obama, nor said anything about bombs or any attack. The following day he was hauled out of his red VW beetle by a SWAT team and arrested. He was immediately extradited to Israel, where he has dual-citizenship, and hasn’t been heard from since. All this talk portraying him as being a rightwing nutcase is disinformation designed to keep his disturbing comments from alarming the public.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

many times now jj, thanks for the juicyness ussr

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I hope I didn't catch any of the virus by smoking cigarettes imported from Ukraine. (Although I haven't smoked any in a good while since less than a month ago, long before I heard about this virus that's killing people in Ukraine.)

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join