It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

If the idea is to push a deadly vaccine on the public then why do they keep under-reporting the number of deaths? There's only one scenario that makes sense, IMO. They want people scared enough to get a vaccine but not so scared they stop shopping, going to sporting events and work. I see no other reasonable explanation for this duality in behavior.

I also believe this. I just can't see the elite wanting to kill us all this way. They do a good enough job with sterilizing methods, cancers and heart disease doesn't make sense it is better if we are just kinda scared enough that we get vaccines but not enough to close shop and run for the hills.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I thought of something else....

We were taught that one of the reasons the 1918 flu was so bad was because of all the soldiers fighting in WWI....it spread like mad through the troops, because most were malnourished and living in unhygenic conditions.....then they brought it home with them from the front.

So, today, it popped into my mind that one of the reasons Obama might be holding off on his decision to send in more troops to Afghanistan is because of this possible H1N1 mutation in the Ukraine. If it continues to spread, I'm sure he doesn't want to make the spread of the flu even worse....like what happened back in WWI.

(Of course, there are better reasons for not sending troops into Afghanistan, but that's another story.)

Anyway, I was just thinking today this outbreak in the Ukraine (and Russia and eastern Europe, if it is spreading) might be another factor playing into his decision to delay any decision about sending in more troops to Afghanistan.

Can you imagine what would happen if this flu really got swinging into high gear around the world, and then even more soldiers went pouring into the middle east from all over the world? Yikes.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Not only that if this crap spreads exponentially towards the US and martial law is declared you bet your arse there will be rioting in the streets and the military will be needed domestically.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k

Medical stores here have NO medicines at all, absolutely no antivirals/antibiotics, hell they are even running short of Vitamin C!!

asen, Vitamin D is very important to boost your immune system. It will help more that Vitamin C.

link   

Originally posted by JJay55
So glad Dr Beefcake is here to save the day... and add absolutely nothing except testosterone and an opinion over and over.
The CDC has predicted that H1N1 would mutate and when it does the world pandemic will take off. Could be why they launched the vaccine at the time they did, taking precautions in numbers of deaths and making the public aware. Emergency management agencies all over the US have been doing drills and increasing inventories.

Not to sound condescending, because I agree with your Beefcake analysis, but you do realize that vaccines are only effective for a VERY specific form of the specific virus it was designed for, right?

That's why some years the seasonal flu vaccine turns out to be completely ineffective, because they guessed wrong on precisely which version of the flu it is..

So... If this is a mutation, odds are the current vaccine against the A(H1N1) now wouldn't work. And if it did, it would be "more than a coincedence" in my opinion, because they couldn't have PLANNED ahead to design the vaccine for a mutation that hasn't occurred yet...

[edit on 1-11-2009 by seattletruth]

link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by nikiano

Not only that if this crap spreads exponentially towards the US and martial law is declared you bet your arse there will be rioting in the streets and the military will be needed domestically.

Yeah, I thought of that, too.....he might be wanting to keep the troops home in case they are needed here....

edit to add:

But you know what really, really, REALLY freaks me out about this entire scenario?

The complete media blackout. The ONLY information on the MSM in our country right now is basically, "come get your flu shots!"

They are not only not reporting anything about the swine flu anywhere, but they are also not TELLING us that they're not reporting anything.

For example, I could understand if they said: Due to a national emergency, we will not be reporting any information on the swine flu anywhere in the world, in order to better keep supplies of drugs flowing freely.

But instead....just dead silence about it all. Nothing. And when I did see the article on Drudge about Elton John being sick, there was nothing in THAT article about him having swine flu, or about him being in the Ukraine.

It's a total blackout....no mention. No denial. Nothing. It's like the whole UFO phenomenon: if we don't print it, it doesn't exist.

Freaky. As big as this is in the Ukraine now, I can't believe there isn't ANYTHING being printed about it, anywhere on the MSM. Quite honestly, the more I think about it....the more it angers me.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
you do realize that vaccines are only effective for a VERY specific form of the specific virus it was designed for, right?

That's why some years the seasonal flu vaccine turns out to be completely ineffective, because they guessed wrong on precisely which version of the flu it is..

So... If this is a mutation, odds are the current vaccine against the A(H1N1) now wouldn't work. And if it did, it would be "more than a coincedence" in my opinion, because they couldn't have PLANNED ahead to design the vaccine for a mutation that hasn't occurred yet...

But this is a pharmeuceutical goldmine! They will clean up on this.
Vaccines are BS. Always have been since polio in 1952 and beyond.
The mutation will sweep and do lots of damage. If this isn't it then it's just a matter of time. Nice to have the internet to track it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

reply to post by nikiano

Yeah, I thought of that, too.....he might be wanting to keep the troops home in case they are needed here....

Needed here?

Exactly who's side are you on? You think that the American people NEED soldiers to lock us in our homes at gunpoint, under any circumstances??

Wow. I thought I was paying their salary with my tax dollars to protect me from FOREIGN threats, not from myself.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
They don't know what it is.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

reply to post by nikiano

That's why Infraguard was formed a few years back. Katrina was a big wake up call. Martial law is good protection.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Some of my sources are names you would recognize or be easily able to find on google - they all agree the swine flu virus originated from a lab. They will never admit this publicly but its considered a "known fact" among virologists and other researchers.

We did have a discussion about the possible motivations for an intentional release and they all came down on the side of accidental release. Its happened before, many more times than you want to know and more importantly, this would not be the virus to use in that way.

Bio-weapons are stable, non-mutating pathogens. The flu virus cannot and probably will never be able to be used as a weapon. I think its this knowledge of the origin of the virus combined with economic pressures which have them fudging the data from day one.

We reached 60 million persons vaccinated in October in the US. If the vaccine itself is a weapon I would think we'd be seeing results by now. I also don't see forced depopulation as being politically possible - I think they'll convince people to reduce the population voluntarily within a few year's time.

There's not much I wouldn't put past politicians but I've looked really hard at this one and I just can't see it. I think the election is going to create a lot of incentive for officials in the Ukraine to downplay the role of swine flu in these deaths. I just hope for all of our sakes that they get it under control, especially if there is a mutation of some kind (which I doubt but I can't completely rule out yet).

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Not to sound condescending, because I agree with your Beefcake analysis, but you do realize that vaccines are only effective for a VERY specific form of the specific virus it was designed for, right? That's why some years the seasonal flu vaccine turns out to be completely ineffective, because they guessed wrong on precisely which version of the flu it is.. So... If this is a mutation, odds are the current vaccine against the A(H1N1) now wouldn't work. And if it did, it would be "more than a coincedence" in my opinion, because they couldn't have PLANNED ahead to design the vaccine for a mutation that hasn't occurred yet...

I am actually a nice guy but i am just very passionate and unlike most men these days i have not be emotionally neutered. That being said i am anti-nwo anti-war anti- vaccine. I have a hard time ever believing stories that become huge news just because there are so many different stories and versions flying around that in the end we are left with a hazy view of what is going on.

I get frustrated when some say i came at the end of a thread when i posted first on page 15 and that i said that it was swine flu when i didn't or that my angle of a Hospital acquired pneumonia or community can't have a hemorrhagic effect when it can. Maybe it is my av being a big scary dude

I am sorry if i give my opinions over and over but that is what everyone else is doing because we don't know anything. Some are even saying it is an African Fever.

That being said i agree 100% with your opinion on vaccines

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

reply to post by nikiano

Needed here?

Exactly who's side are you on? You think that the American people NEED soldiers to lock us in our homes at gunpoint, under any circumstances??

Wow. I thought I was paying their salary with my tax dollars to protect me from FOREIGN threats, not from myself.

I'm on the people's side, dude....but the National Guard makes up a big part of our army these days, and the National Guard is often called out in cases of emergency and national disasters.

For example, when my house was hit by a tornado when I was in 2nd grade, the Nebraska Guard was called out to our neighborhood to defend against looters for a while. So, when I talk about "protection" that's what I think about.

I wasn't thinking about martial law....I have a hard time believing they would declare martial law. I could be wrong, but I can't imagine them declaring martial law throughout the entire U.S.)

But if it got so bad that all commerce had to stop and then looting began (like in Katrina) it might make sense that the National Guard would be called on to stop looting, and make sure that supplies got delivered quickly to hospitals, etc...

In fact, every hospital employee now has to complete an education module on FEMA and the role of the hospital in national emergencies, just in case of a national disaster is declared. It's part of the "required reading" now.

I was in no way thinking of martial law. I hope it wouldn't come down to that. But if a huge epidemic happens, we might need the national guard to make sure that supplies aren't looted and get to the hospitals, or the emergency shelters. (And no, I don't mean FEMA camps.)

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
There are plenty of other threads about swine flu and it's biological origin and use. This thread is about the Ukraine. Please refrain from spamming this thread. Thanks. That means you Beefie.

Swaying elections is motivation for a terrorist attack. This very well could be a designer biological in Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

how is this plague going to sway an election? does the blood in the melted lungs says "vote yuschenko"??

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Martial law isn't a bad thing. It's necessary to control rioting and looting. Consists of sectioning off towns to controllable segments and systematic stablization. People turn into angry zombies when they are scared, would be a good idea to make personal emergency plans now.

link   
I had a thought - I can see this scenario is so very likely.

The testing will be done in London - and the results will come back like this;

Swine flu, and respiratory complications from standard garden variety pneumonia.

This will go on CNN, Fox etc - then EVERYONE who has been waiting and speculating will go;

"THERE I TOLD YOU SO!" Rofl - once its on CNN, BBC and Fox - then it will be the 'truth'.

Haha - god my brain hurts.

link   
reply to post by ecoparity

We reached 60 million persons vaccinated in October in the US. If the vaccine itself is a weapon I would think we'd be seeing results by now. I also don't see forced depopulation as being politically possible - I think they'll convince people to reduce the population voluntarily within a few year's time.

This is exactly right in fact birth rates in the western world are already way down and certain parts of Europe people are already having fewer and fewer children.

The only question marks are the desert nations they tend to have a lot of children. NWO depopulates them with wars, intense vaccination programs, famine and drought.

A mass epidemic plague would be one powder keg that i don't even think the Elite have the stomach for.

To bring this around to Ukraine so people don't get mad at me. I think this event will be used simply to promote vaccinations possibly in countries that had not already bought in 100% like Russia.

That being said i will admit ignorance on the vaccination push in Russia is there one?

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
reply to post by JJay55

how is this plague going to sway an election? does the blood in the melted lungs says "vote yuschenko"??

Hahaahhah.
More likely they will bribe a candidate and if they dont' comply then they use WMD. Pressure like in Madrid, London, other countries who don't have controls in place. Could also involve Russia since Ukraine is an easier gateway than Chechnya these days. Russia won't budge so a jewel is taken down. These guys are ruthless.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

The book of Revelation Chapter 6

Damned if you just don't have something there.
Gods word will come to pass. All will see this too.
The Abomination (vile thing) of Desolation. ( to depopulate)

[edit on 1-11-2009 by randyvs]

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join