It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
oops, double post.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by Beefcake

The "no swine flu" people are starting to resemble the "no planes" group, IMO.

You mean that when there's overwhelming evidence that contradicts the mainstream media's corporate-goggled eyes of the event, we actually trust the evidence over Ted Turner?

And by the way, there WEREN'T any planes LOL. NWO loves you.

I'm just going by what the Health Minister said and he said it is different than the Swine flu that is all and by the way i am not a "no planer" so you don't speak for me.

I hate to reign on everyone fear parade. I just think that this rampant sickness over there and the 60 deaths is more a result of bad medical conditions than a more dangerous than ever epidemic that will kill us all.

I still think that many are getting pneumonia from the dirty hospitals and this is what they are dieing of.

Not to mention testimony from citizens there.

www.digitaljournal.com...

As an indication of the worry and fear the Ukrainian people are feeling one lady who was queuing for flu medications gave this account, “What can I say? There is no medicine in the chemists. How come nobody prepared for this epidemic? Children are sick. The elderly are sick. There are no masks, not even basic pills. People are queuing and waiting for supplies to come, but nobody knows if they will come or not.”

You have every right to be scared that is your choice but people die of scurvy in some countries because the medical treatment is so bad.
I may be more alarmed if this was happening in Canada or US or France but this is the Ukraine for crying out loud.

Take your vitamins, wash your hands and don't forget garlic and onions but stay away from those vaccines.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

It is possibile the cases you have now in Ukraine have something to do with CYTOKINE STORM.
During last avianflu outbreak in Asia they tested some treatment schemes.
You can find some information:
here
Corticosteroid treatment of severe acute syndrome in Hong Kong
and
here
Forum Home - Pandemic Swine Flu: Preparation - Medical Intervention

Please, verify this information, assure that your doctors are aware of it, at least.
DO NOT IGNORE IT

All the best!
Filipoza

[edit on 1-11-2009 by filipoza]

[edit on 1-11-2009 by filipoza]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
How do you guys feel like we call it a truce and concentrate into the actual subject, I feel like it would be good idea to sum it up what do we have? What is the situation right now?

How many people hospitalized, how many people reported ill, how many people with influenza, how many dead which we can back up from official source?

Do we have any photos from those rumors such as planes spraying aerosoles? Do we have any photos about those quarantine actions? Are the airports really closed or is that false information? How about borders?

And so on and so on..

Edit:

typos

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Luppakorva]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by Luppakorva

speculation and ridicule im not afraid of i say bring it half of these post needs to be challenged so dont be afraid to speak out

Unfortunately you are a good example of the kind of binary thinking that allows people to be easily controlled.

You are looking for someone in authority to give you the answer. You want truth and facts. Well, bad news - there is not such thing as truth, and there are absolutely no facts.

All we have is information, and from it we create models of possibility. When new data comes in - compare it with your various models - if it fits into one of them, apply it - if it fits none, then create a new model.

For myself the more information the better - even the guys posting about their dreams and nightmares, its just information, although very esoteric.

I have a number of contiguous models on this situation at the moment. One of them is that NOTHING is happening at all. That even Asen doesn't exist as stated or even live in the Ukraine (sorry Asen, I feel that scenario is very low possibility, and do not want to detract from your plight and value to this forum - I allow its possibility as a mental exercise).

The main model I have though is as follows;

There are possibly two or even three diseases effecting Ukraine right now. The deadliest seems likely to be a combination of flu, followed by a severe infection (bacterial) that is completely immune to the antibiotics they have available there.

The incubation is possibly 1 to 4 days, and mortality and infection rates are extremely high. It results in destruction of the lungs.

Confusion is arising throughout Ukraine because of the influenza outbreak, which does not necessarily coincide with the plague - but they are all counted and treated the same.

There is a decent chance that this dangerous infection has crossed many borders already. It seems that it may rely on the flu to travel with it - without the flu it might be either less dangerous, or not dangerous at all. Anyone with the flu is at risk if contacted by the infection.

There is also a decent chance that the plague referred to is viral in nature, and is a stand alone danger - no flu required.

The MSM are either not reporting it, or reporting it as swine flu. The reasons for this are numerous - and too lengthy to discuss.

The Ukrainians are blaming the Russians - which in my view is completely backwards. The European banks OWN the Ukraine - and they want to enforce their controls on it - but it is refusing to abide by IMF mandates. THe IMF is the financial arm of the NWO. Therefore they may have released this into the Ukraine to destabilize it - so they can sieze control and force it into NATO and the EU.

If that scenario is correct, then it may be that the infection will be isolated inside of the Ukraine.

If that scenario is not correct, then this may be an attempt by the NWO to implement its long awaited depopulation strategy - that is vastly researched, documented and verified by hundreds if not thousands of data points that I have been able to acquire.

The basic premise of that strategy is two fold; one western civilization is based on exponential growth within a finite area (the planet) and MUST end, the finanical system is predicated upon exponential growth and has hit its theoretical limit and MUST collapse.

Quick explanation of where we are in terms of the planets resources. Assume you have a bacteria that divides into two every minute, and you put it into a bottle (this is exponential growth). If say you put the bacteria in at 6AM, and the bottle is full at 12 noon, 6 hours later. At what time is the bottle half full?

The answer is of course 11:59 - 1 minute to noon. At what time is it 1/4 full? 11:58, and 1/16th full at 11:56. At what time would the bacteria decide that they needed to look for more space? Maybe when the bottle was half full? At 1 minute to noon? This is the problem that faces the world with exponential growth of capitalist structures and consumption of resources - this is the reasoning behind the NWO's plan to kill everyone - and it makes perfect logical sense. It is however also brutal and overlooks peaceful means to achieve the same results.

Because the financial apparatus of the NWO gives them the most power - and is due for collapse (it is 1 minute to noon for the fiat currency system) - then they must implement their policies soon, or they will crash and lose power. For this reason alone I am deeply suspicious of this outbreak, that it may fail to be controlled - or that it will intentionally be released separately into other regions.

What you see as possibly wild speculation may be driven by underlying knowledge and thought processes which may seem to you to be unrelated. Just because you do not understand does not mean that understanding is not possible.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Have you guys noticed that since we started talking about chemical spraying, and bioterrorism, all of a sudden these aggressive debunkers get on the thread and start causing fights and chaos? Maybe he's a government disinfo agent, sent to disrupt the thread?? Anyway, I hope we can all continue to talk about what we were talking about before Beefcake and the other debunkers joined us.

Whoah there. I am not debunking this i am just not joining in on the "this is it this is the big one" chorus.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are spraying i mean they spray everywhere i am a total believer in Chemtrails.
If you actually think i am causing fights and chaos then you need to get out more in fact i am a voice in the wilderness so far so not much in the way of fights most in this this overblown thread agree with you.

No one is stopping you from talking about w/e you want but i have free speech and i disagree that we all need flu shots to prepare for this Ukraine bug coming to the US. I can speak my mind and you can speak yours this is a free forum.

I am an ANTI-FLU alarmist i am against all of this flu hype where ever it comes from and where ever i see it i will speak my mind.

If you have read any of my posts you would know that i am not dis info and if i am i have a warped way of showing it.

The Elite will not realease a mass plague on us it is too unpredictable for them. Even if they have a vaccine it could change and kill some of them. It would never get the green light.

On the other hand they love the fear that sells vaccines and meds. No doubt the swine flu was created in a lab but i believe the plan was to release it and inevitably like any virus it will kill a % then they can implement controls on us.

Again just my angle don't hate me for it. Hate TPTB for creating it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva
How do you guys feel like we call it a truce and concentrate into the actual subject, I feel like it would be good idea to sum it up what do we have? What is the situation right now?

How many people hospitalized, how many people reported ill, how many people with influenza, how many dead which we can back up from official source?

Do we have any photos from those rumors such as planes spraying aerosoles? Do we have any photos about those quarantine actions? Are the airports really closed or is that false information? How about borders?

And so on and so on..

Edit:
typos

Verygood idea! Please let's move on . Typying on iPhone sorry if typos suck

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Luppakorva]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
THIS WAS POSTED AS HAPPENING ON THE 21ST OCT.
IT IS POSTED AS A BIOLOGICAL HAPPENING.
TAKEN FROM RSOE SITE.

An outbreak of African swine fever has been recorded in the Leningrad region. According to the News Agency, this was informed by the Federal Leningrad Interregional Veterinary Laboratory on 17 Oct 2009. According to the information, 8 out of 14 pigs in the farm of the military unit 11115 of the Defense Ministry, located in the town of Mga Kirov district, died some time ago from an unknown reason. Tissue samples of the dead animals were sent for investigation to the All-Russia Research Institute of Veterinary Virology and Microbiology in the city Vladimir [Federal Governmental Institute, Centre for Animal Health, Vladimir, Yur'evets, Russia]. From there, it is concluded that the pigs died of African swine fever. The remaining 6 animals were killed, their corpses and remains burned. Quarantine measures have been applied. According to preliminary data, the outbreak is the result of recycled swine waste, derived from pork meat imported to the military unit of the Southern Federal District.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There we have it. Anther breakout from a military base. Coincidence?

Originally posted by dnvrliz
THIS WAS POSTED AS HAPPENING ON THE 21ST OCT.
IT IS POSTED AS A BIOLOGICAL HAPPENING.
TAKEN FROM RSOE SITE.

An outbreak of African swine fever has been recorded in the Leningrad region. According to the News Agency, this was informed by the Federal Leningrad Interregional Veterinary Laboratory on 17 Oct 2009. According to the information, 8 out of 14 pigs in the farm of the military unit 11115 of the Defense Ministry, located in the town of Mga Kirov district, died some time ago from an unknown reason. Tissue samples of the dead animals were sent for investigation to the All-Russia Research Institute of Veterinary Virology and Microbiology in the city Vladimir [Federal Governmental Institute, Centre for Animal Health, Vladimir, Yur'evets, Russia]. From there, it is concluded that the pigs died of African swine fever. The remaining 6 animals were killed, their corpses and remains burned. Quarantine measures have been applied. According to preliminary data, the outbreak is the result of recycled swine waste, derived from pork meat imported to the military unit of the Southern Federal District.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
OK OK peace folks just content directly realted to this incident

I have stated what i think is killing them and that is Hospital Acquired Pneumonia HAP is resistant to antibiotics and considering the poor state of medical facilities there and the influx of people thinking they have Swine flu.

All they need is just 60 of those to at any point be put on bacteria infected respirators or simply bacteria infested unsanitary hospital beds in bacteria infested hospital rooms and BAM you have a nasty pneumonia that will probably kill you.

link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

I completely agree with you on this. I'm just following this thread at the moment because I know that if I go on with comment such as yours I get ridiculed and attacked from it.

Keep posting - your information and insight is extremely valuable. I completely support your views - keep posting whatever you can come up with.

The more data, and the broader its scope - the better understanding we can achieve.

link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

Hi there,

What exactly is African Swine Fever? I can see it is something that has been taking seriously but could you give a brief summary about it?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
No one was discussing vaccinations until someone came in the thread and started accusing people of being "govt paid disinfo bloggers". Even if you believe there are such people they certainly weren't doing a very good job given no posts at all about vaccines were made.

I agree, the thread has been completely derailed and I for one don't see the benefit in wasting my time trying to help anyone with factual information. Feel free to degenerate into complete and total paranoia....

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
online.wsj.com...

www.google.com...

wall street journal and associated press articles, mostly saying of course that its H1N1 however it does say this:

The health ministry said 60 people had died from respiratory problems in the past week, without indicating how many had succumbed to H1N1.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
African swine fever virus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
African swine fever virus
Electron micrograph of a virus particle
Virus classification
Group: Group I (dsDNA)
Family: Asfarviridae
Genus: Asfivirus
Species: African swine fever virus

African swine fever virus (ASFV) is the causative agent of African swine fever. ASFV is a large double-stranded DNA virus which replicates in the cytoplasm of infected cells and is the only member of the Asfarviridae family.[1] ASFV infects domestic pigs, warthogs and bushpigs, as well as soft ticks (Ornithodorus spp),which are likely vectors. ASFV is the only virus with a DNA genome that is transmitted by arthropods. The virus causes a lethal haemorraghic disease in domestic pigs, some isolates can cause death of animals within as little as a week after infection. In all of the other species the virus causes no obvious disease. ASFV is endemic to Sub-Saharan Africa and exists in the wild through a cycle of infection between ticks and wild pigs/bushpigs/warthogs. ASFV was first described after European settlers brought pigs into areas endemic with ASFV and as such is an example of an 'emerging infection'.
Reddening of the ears is a common sign of African swine fever in pigs.

The clinical symptoms of ASFV are very similar to classical swine fever virus and the two diseases normally have to be distinguished by laboratory diagnosis.

African swine fever was restricted to the continent that bears its name until 1957 when the disease was reported in Lisbon, Portugal. A further outbreak occurred here in 1960. Subsequent to these initial introductions the disease became established in the Iberian peninsula and sporadic outbreaks occurred in France, Belgium and other European countries during the 1980s. Both Spain and Portugal had managed to eradicate the disease by the mid 1990s through a slaughter policy. During the late 1970s ASFV crossed the Atlantic Ocean and outbreaks were reported in some Caribbean islands, including Cuba and the Dominican Republic. Major outbreaks of ASFV in Africa are regularly reported to the World Organisation for Animal Health (previously called l'office international des épizooties (OIE)). The most recent outbreak of ASFV outside of Africa started at the beginning of 2007 in Georgia (country) and has since spread to the neighbouring countries of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Russia.
The swelling around the kidneys and the muscle hemorrhages shown here are typical of pigs with African swine fever

The appearance of ASF in the Western hemisphere at the same time as the emergence of AIDS led to some interest in whether the two were related and a report appeared in the Lancet supporting this in 1986. However, AIDS is now known to be caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), no link between ASFV and AIDS has been proven or is suspected.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Virus structure and replication
* 2 See also
* 3 References
* 4 External links

[edit] Virus structure and replication
Macrophage cell in early stages of infection with ASFV.

ASFV is a large double-stranded DNA virus with a genome containing at least 150 genes. The number of genes differs slightly between different isolates of the virus. ASFV has similarities to the other large DNA viruses e.g., poxvirus, iridovirus, mimivirus. In common with other viral haemorrhagic fevers, the main target cells for replication are those of monocyte, macrophage lineage. The virus causes a haemorrhagic fever with high mortality rates in pigs, but persistently infects its natural hosts, warthogs, bushpigs and soft ticks of the Ornithodoros species with no disease signs. The virus encodes enzymes required for replication and transcription of the genome, including elements of a base excision repair system, structural proteins and many proteins that are not essential for replication in cells but have roles in virus survival and transmission in its hosts. Virus replication takes place in perinuclear factory areas. Assembly of the icosahedral capsid occurs on modified membranes from the endoplasmic reticulum. Products from proteolytically processed polyproteins form the core shell between the internal membrane and the nucleoprotein core. An additional outer membrane is gained as particles bud from the plasma membrane. The virus encodes proteins that inhibit signalling pathways in infected macrophages and thus modulate transcriptional activation of immune response genes. In addition the virus encodes proteins which inhibit apoptosis of infected cells to facilitate production of progeny virions. Viral membrane proteins with similarity to cellular adhesion proteins modulate interaction of virus-infected cells and extracellular virions with host components.[1]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Thank you,

I decided to go on but mostly with information that I can back up at least somehow, I have been pretty much silent about the information what I have had from the sources I'm unable to back up for now since they would just raise questions, questions and more questions about their credibility and that's something this thread is suffering already too much.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
No one was discussing vaccinations until someone came in the thread and started accusing people of being "govt paid disinfo bloggers". Even if you believe there are such people they certainly weren't doing a very good job given no posts at all about vaccines were made.

I agree, the thread has been completely derailed and I for one don't see the benefit in wasting my time trying to help anyone with factual information. Feel free to degenerate into complete and total paranoia....

I have said that i think that they are dieing from Hospital Acquired Pneumonia what do you think about that idea. The medical conditions are ver bad there and thousands are rushing to the hospital thinking they have swine flu.

Not to mention there is no way the gov't would admit that it is the Hospital conditions themselves that are causing this antibiotic resitent pneumonia.

Hospital Acquired Pnumonia
www.merck.com...

To me this sounds very real.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
VIRUS HAS JUMPED SPECIES BEFORE. MAYBE NOW IT HAS MIXED WITH THE H1N1 OR SOMETHING ELSE THAT HUMANS CAN ACQUIRE.....
IT IS A HEMORRHAGIC VIRUS....

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vexatious Vex
From ITAR-TASS...

Epidemic situation in Ukraine threatens national security, 53 people die of cold and flu

They are just saying "cold and flu" here. Not attributing it to H1N1 exclusively.

EDIT: removed MSM reference, it's clearly not, lol.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Vexatious Vex]

Please include any and all sources. Its important to see how the MSM is reporting this, even if it vastly different to other data.

Originally posted by Millions

Can someone here summarise the facts without the rumours? I'm not being lazy - I just can't make any sense of the thread at all with over 50 pages of stuff to sift through.

And sorry if this sounds stupid - but what is MSM?

And has anyone found this story on any news sites at all? If not, why not?!?

Thanks,

John.

Amusing
You answered yourself I think - MSM = Main Stream Media - CNN, FOX and so forth.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join