It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
For those of you concerned about translations: I downloaded the ImTranslator add-on for Firefox this morning and it works like a charm -- really easy to use. Just set it up to automatically detect the native language of the article you want translated.

I just highlight a part of the article and then right click my mouse. The translator button is there. Just click and voila.

It does not account for syntax but it isn't hard to figure out what is being said.

The best part is you do not have to leave the site you are on. It works on any site even if you did not go through Google to get there. The translation comes up in a little box.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by wayno]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
First plague outbreak: Ziketan, Qinghai Province, China.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Migration route: there is a well know illegal migration route of Chinese through Southern Russia and WESTERN UKRAINE to EU.

www.icps.kiev.ua...
www.iiss.org... russian-regions-a-new-phase/

Second plague outbreak: Ternopol, Western Ukraine.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by ahemot]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Moshe claimed that Baxter’s laboratory in the Ukraine out of all places was creating this biological weapon. All of this came out in the beginning of August, which is more than 2 months before the situation that is currently unfolding. For Moshe to correctly name the country where a new epidemic would be unleashed, requires either inside information, or an incredible coincidence as anyone with a basic knowledge of statistics can confirm for himself.

From new article on InfoWars posted today.

Joseph Mosche knew and tried to tell the world. All while the Ukrainians are pointing the fingers at Russia for this.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by nikiano

You're so off the mark it's not even funny. There is NO WAY in hell US hospitals are prepared for a major serious viral outbreak like what's happening in Ukraine. NO WAY! I'm an RN and I work in a major US hospital. Our ERs are already overcrowded and on code diversions daily. People would freak out and flood the ERs and spread this thing like crazy. We'd run out of antivirals in a matter of weeks. Most hospitals DO NOT stock pile medicines. They might have gotten a larger than normal supply this year but hardly anything that would sustain a major outbreak of a very deadly and contagious virus. Most ICUs are already very busy add deadly virus victims requiring ventilators, and scarce monitoring equipment and you have a VERY bad situation in the US if this outbreak occurred. America overall is VERY disorganized when it comes to natural disaster or bioterrorism. VERY VERY DISORGANIZED! Hell nowadays people go into a hospital and COME OUT with an infection. Last place I'd want to be is near a hospital with lots of other sick people. Unfortunately I work in one.

UM....hate to tell you this, but nurses aren't told everything.

I'm a pharmacist. I work in a hosptial. I'm sitting in the hospital pharmacy right now.

We (and every hosptial in our city) was sent a HUGE shipment of antivirals (3 different kinds) by our health department back in May. We have hardly used ANY of it. A few days ago, we got a call from our health department to find out how much of our "stockpile" we had left. I'm sure they are trying to figure out which hospital has meds left, and which doesn't.

So, just to confirm...I am indeed sitting on a stockpile of antivirals that was sent to us back in May. I won't tell you how big our stockpile is, because with my luck I'll get arrested or something for divulging secrets...but at least here in my state....all hospitals were given a stockpile that we did NOT have to pay for. It was free....given to us by the government.

So, please...before you jump down my throat...get the facts straight.

Great...now that I divulved this....I'm sure I"ll get visited by someone for divulging secrets, with my luck.

Anyway, it doesn't mean that our hospitals will be able to cope completely with a huge influx of flu patients, but at least we have a disaster plan in place.

At least, our state does. Not sure about yours.

Your state might be different. But I doubt it..all states have disaster plans in place.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

those are a couple months old to 3 years old

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Prawda reports (yesterday):
Pig influenza or pulmonary plague already in Kiev

Today at night above Kiev, [Irpenem], By [fastovom] flew several helicopters and aircraft, which splashes “medicine” for H1N1… As sources in MChS (emergency and disaster relief ministry) report to the correspondent of truth - this is antiseptic, but in the high concentration and on this it not only destroys virus, but also bears harm to human organism! In media outlets about this not of word! Information about the dispersion was transferred by the method “from the mouths to the mouths”.

All those spraying reports can´t come out of nowhere, can they?
And considering that this article (kavkazcenter.com) states, that H1N1 can´t be fought with desinfection, but the plague can, makes it seem quite real (and surreal at the same time).
[edit on 1-11-2009 by euleberlin]

[edit on 1-11-2009 by euleberlin]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Just in 3 Lebanese students from our hostel are sick and are in the hospital...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The latest (unconfirmed!) reports from Ukraine on the pneumonic plague outbreak:
Tanks with chemical/biological protection units reported outside of Ternopol.
International team of doctors turned away from Lviv - situation here is far worse than previously reported.
Also reports are coming of some remote villages in the Carpathian mountains are completely wiped out by the plague.
Police units in Kyiv authorized to go house-by-house and implement mandatory vaccination programme.

UPDATE: Ukrainian President Yushchenko authorizes mandatory vaccination programme.
www.president.gov.ua...
rus.4post.com.ua...Виктор-Ющенко.html#148070

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahemot
The latest (unconfirmed!) reports from Ukraine on the pneumonic plague outbreak:
International team of doctors turned away from Lviv - situation here is far worse than previously reported.
Also reports are coming of some remote villages in the Carpathian mountains are completely wiped out by the plague.
Police units in Kyiv authorized to go house-by-house and implement mandatory vaccination programme.

Any sources on this draconian measure and the eliminated villages

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Sad news... Sorry to hear that.

How are you faring yourself? Did you have a chance to obtain any medications from anywhere yet? And have you heard if the reports that the airports are still running are true or not? The information online is so confusing.

Mike

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Hi Nikiano,
Unfortunately, all of the anti-virals in the world may not be of any use here, if this does indeed turn out to be a pneumonic plague, (which is bacterial in nature).
Or some new combination of viral and bacterial contagiens?

Many of the reports from Ukraine are highlighting similar initial symptoms to H1N1 swine flu (2009) until people start coughing blood, dieing, and post mortems are done... then melted lung tissue shows up, indicating a plague - like condition, or possible 1918 Spanish Flu like one?

not good.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hey, I've missed the last several hours of this thread because of sleep and a 1/2 day of work. Would someone mind telling me:
1. If we know if this is H1N1, pneumonic plague, or something else entirely?
2. How many estimated dead?
3. Has this spread (saw that some one said, Ukrainians escaping to Poland)

Thanks. I appreciate the time and info anyone offers.

Thanks,
-really

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
mandatory vaccine for what? Do they even know what they are dealing with. Complete villages are wiped out? What kind of mortality rate could that be.
This is sounds so much worse than I could have ever imagined.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

UPDATE: Ukrainian President Yushchenko authorizes mandatory vaccination programme.
www.president.gov.ua...

Mandatory vaccine?? NOW I WILL HAVE TO RUN AWAY FROM UKARINE...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I understand what you are saying and I appreciate it but are you saying you have enough for millions of doses? Millions? And the hospital has a plan to go house to house for those who are too sick to make it the hospital, and enough beds to put everyone in, and keep the doctors from catching this and then them dying?

A plan is a very good thing to have but with the amount of people who would catch this virus/disease/infection/whatever it is it is only going to out for a few days or a couple weeks at most.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer
reply to post by nikiano

Hi Nikiano,
Unfortunately, all of the anti-virals in the world may not be of any use here, if this does indeed turn out to be a pneumonic plague, (which is bacterial in nature).
Or some new combination of viral and bacterial contagiens?

Many of the reports from Ukraine are highlighting similar initial symptoms to H1N1 swine flu (2009) until people start coughing blood, dieing, and post mortems are done... then melted lung tissue shows up, indicating a plague - like condition, or possible 1918 Spanish Flu like one?

not good.

Well, if it is the pneumonic plague, the plague is easily killed with antibiotics.

It is easier to deal with a bacteria than a virus, to be honest.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

www.president.gov.ua...

Holy crap! This one post is HUGE. MANDATORY VACCINATIONS. International team of doctors??? Was this the WHO team? Tanks with protection units coming out??? This is some serious #. No way this is just a political move, no way.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Agreed!
(But i was replying to your post regarding anti-virals)
G

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

ahemot, your putting out excellent info. any sources for us here at ATS to back up this downright awful and freaky news?? if true, it is unbelieveable and completely explains why the western media has been dead silent on it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Youschenko demands to implement TOTAL vaccination
rus.4post.com.ua...

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join