It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Two things:

First there was the researcher in Chicago that died of the plague and his children think it's very curious, unlikely and suspicious:

abclocal.go.com.../local&id=7025971

(see working link below!)

Second, the last time we had any real outbreak of plague was in the dark ages, I think. During the last solar minimum. We are in a solar minimum now. Maybe those conditions that result from a solar minimum help to spread it somehow.

[edit on 30/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtobasics
Call me parrinoed but i belive that it was realsed on purpose . I think that i was not truly thought out and the effects not actual known, or they realsed it in controlled conditions but it accelerated out of control.

Yes, the general public will be the last to know if there is a biological released. The CDC and WHO usually are counting mechanisms who track the outbreak to the source but they can't do much with prevention in many cases.
If Africa with ebola there is a quarantine process that stops the tradition of communal hand washing and burial. But designer biologicals from government arsonals cannot be stopped, just treated as best as possible.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Link's dead kosmic.

EDIT: Tried to find it myself under local but can't see it. Just FYI.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by mkross1983]

[edit on 30-10-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
its not dead. Just part of the link got cut out.

Fixed:
Link

[edit on 30-10-2009 by LoneInDarkness]

link   
I may sound a little paranoid when I post this but it really seems like a form of population controll is trying to occure whether NATURAL OR SYNTHETIC something just dont seem right. All these viruses just spawing up.

Off topic I hope- there are these 2 games I have been playing for the x-box bear with me I know GAMES. 1 is Resident EVIL 5 and in it the goal of the game is to stop this CRAZY SCIENTIST FROM releasing this virus into the air called OROBOROS SMH. This virus basically enhances you once contracted into a super human AND if contracted and your genes are not of the EVOLUTIONARY BRAND IT MORE OR LESS TURNS YOU INTO A SLAVE???

The 2nd 1 again bear with me is LEFT 4 DEAD. It kind of centers TIME around RIGHT NOW and its a VIRUS AGAIN that has spread again turning humans into ZOMBIE SLAVES.
JUST FELT THE NEED TO SHARE THIS FOR SOME REASON ATS. INTERESTING, YES.

[edit on 10/30/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

link   
Anyone have any more links about this? Nothing on CNN, MSNBC, Rueters, or Fox.

link   
reply to post by LoneInDarkness

By dead I meant it wasn't found. I tried finding it but I don't see it under the local listings. They might have removed it.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It works now. Try the link.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneInDarkness
It works now. Try the link.

ISACC IS THAT YOU LOL AND THAT IS ANOTHER GAME DEAD SPACE

[edit on 10/30/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Thanks for fixing it. That's crazy. From first sign of symptoms to death in 12 hours. That is unbelievably fast!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You are right, but right now with the state of the economy it seems that developing poor countries are the first ones to be targeted by plagues as the living conditions deteriorate more and more with the economic problems that these nations faces.

Living in remote areas in a country in deteriorating conditions due to poverty and lack of basic health and sanitarian needs becomes a target to old and new diseases outbreaks.

My hart goes to the victims in the Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Thanks! I've been fiddling with it for the past few minutes.

Even the daughters want answers.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funked
Anyone have any more links about this? Nothing on CNN, MSNBC, Rueters, or Fox.

Ukraine shuts schools,cancels public events due H1N1

Rueters Link

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

Is many other diseases out there that are as devastating, Ebola is one of them and is alive and well in some regions of Africa.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 30/10/09 by asen_y2k]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Ophiuchus 13- Yes that would be isaac. And it is odd how a lot of games focus on the destruction and chaos that would ensue in certain scenarios...slightly off topic...

mkross1983- No problem and yes frighteningly fast. Ebola and hemorrhagic fever barely kill that fast.

My main concern is that it is spreading much much faster then swine flu did and its mortality seems to be higher. It seems to be so serious and deadly that the government is considering quarantining the entire country! Makes me wonder if they no more about the nature of the virus then we do because that is no small deal. To quarantine an entire country! To prevent transportation that is not authorized!....hmmm..

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

No problem. It seemed that using the link as the links name conflicted with the use of the entire link as the url and prevent the last part of the url to actually be used in it. When something like that happens just make the links name something like the title.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The last known out brake of pneumonia plague was in April this year in china, when a village of 10,000 people have to be seal and quarantine

www.asianewsnet.net...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
More for the OP here ... the CDC (US Centers for Disease Control) in September 2009 (a month ago) put out a pdf (portable document which can be viewed with Adobe reader) asking doctors to report

www.ncmedsoc.org...

Physicians Asked to be on the Lookout for Possible “Hemorrhagic Pneumonia Cases”
END Quote

There's an email address at the bottom. Perhaps your doctors could email and get more attention faster than England's 2 week turn-around on the test.

Sounds like CDC 'knew something was coming'. Just my opinion.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Trexter Ziam]

When you have a flu like H1N1 going around, it makes the body more likely to be hit by viral pneumonia. The two go hand in hand.

Here is a thing to consider - that if this is a pneumonia plague starting up, I would bet that people of European descent have the highest rate of resistance to it. Significantly greater than Asians or Africans, and far greater than the Aboriginal/Indian/Native populations of Australia, and North and South America.

The plague that hit Asia and Europe 700 years ago, the spread in Europe doesn't match the spread in Asia. Something in that plague made Europeans more resistant to immunodeficiency viruses (2-11% theoretically in the population). What hit Europe was - in my opinion - not one plague. Europe got TWO plagues 700 years ago, and one of them was a hemorrhagic plague.

If there is a pneumonia hemorrhagic plague, and it does spread, the deaths in the white population will only be a warning for what it going to happen.

H1N1 is a gateway virus - it leaves the person and the population open to further contagion.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
Maby this is why all the hoopla and scare tatics from who and obama declaring national emergency.
Possible they knew this was going to happen, or at elast a very good chance and were tryin to put things in place before it happend.

Now he has the power to restrict travel, abroad as well within the states.

Odd that most the 'h1n1' reports are respitory related death's..

h1n1 a big cover for what ever this is?

Makes one wonder. We never get to see all the facts till years after the event.

Any chance that the H1N5 (avian flu) has gonna rampage?
Either by the vaccines, or maybe 'wave 2' of the svine flu ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join