It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The words "pneumonic plague" have now appeared in that article.....

that scares the crap out of me !

Google Eyam & plague.

Its a village near where my folks live in the UK.

If residents start saying the 'air smells sweet' then were in trouble !

James

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
reply to post by asen_y2k

Asen_y2k, if you don't mind me asking, are you studying in the medical field? I have a rather cheap medical protocol that has been shown to help that I wish to share. Can you U2U me??

Just sent you a U2U, please check your inbox.

[edit on 30/10/09 by asen_y2k]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
People interested should research history and check out.....

www.eyamplaguevillage.co.uk...

The disease was spread by cold wet & damp cloth & infected flees.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Take Colloidal Silver, Chlorophyll and Vitamin D3.
A 7-day course will suffice for about three weeks of strong immunity.
Silver is most important.

Wanna make it even stronger - practice specific body excercises, research.

Your system is capable of fending off ANY flu viruses coming your way.
You just have to boost it a little.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteralex
Take Colloidal Silver, Chlorophyll and Vitamin D3.
A 7-day course will suffice for about three weeks of strong immunity.
Silver is most important.

Wanna make it even stronger - practice specific body excercises, research.

Your system is capable of fending off ANY flu viruses coming your way.
You just have to boost it a little.

And also like to mention garlic, and echinacea. All the cafes of our university is serving food with extra garlic, that makes your throat burn. Must be some instruction from the University as were told separately to take garlic, lemon tea, Vit C.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteralex

I have MMS and Colloidal Silver.
Witch would you suggest is the best?
I use both anyhow ;-)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamesy_boy

People interested should research history and check out.....

www.eyamplaguevillage.co.uk...

The disease was spread by cold wet & damp cloth & infected flees.

A history channel program was on tv last night about pnuemonic plague. Yes they said that fleas spread it. This is alarming to say the least.

I understand now why Jesus said, when speaking of the last days, "pray that you not be with child" -- having little ones to worry about all this stuff with would be torture.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jamesy_boy

I hope not.... but, this one is from yesterday
They speak of "pneumonia", is that the same thing as "pneumonic plague"?

mignews.com.ua...

it has disturbing symptoms...

PNEUMONIC PLAGUE has an acute course than other forms, over and is accompanied by a very high mortality rate. The incubation period of primary pneumonic plague rarely exceeds more than 1-4 days. It begins, as a rule, suddenly - with shivering, fever, headache, myalgia, weakness, nausea. The symptoms of pneumonia - cough with phlegm, chest pain, shortness of breath - usually appear on the second day of the disease. Blood spitting, growing respiratory disorders, heart failure, respiratory failure, shock are being observed. In primary pneumonic plague phlegm usually is watery or mucinous, foamy, with blood or visibly bloody.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

05:39 p.m.
Doctors are calling on citizens not to vaccinate against influenza, because such vaccination in the midst of the epidemic may injure the health, coordinator of epidemic influenza in Lviv Miron Borysevich claimed at a press conference, proUA.com reports. "When an outbreak of influenza begins, nobody is being vaccinated. From the point of view of epidemiology this can not be done because it is harmful. It may harm the patient," - he said. At the same time, doctors advise not to communicate with people who are sick. If you have to contact with sick people, use flu masks.

A closed meeting has been held in Ivano-Frankivsk, at which participants agreed that epidemic of the so-called "pneumonic plague" is being spread throughout Ukraine. But the problem is its form is unknown, it is ATYPICAL nobody knows how to treat it.

RSOE EDIS

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This is interesting !!

Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko ordered a massive and for Ukraine unprecedented disease-control programme to go into effect immediately in an attempt to prevent the spread of the disease.

Schools nationwide will close for three weeks, and "all mass gatherings will be forbidden," Tymoshenko said, in comments reported by Channel 5 television.

The bans would come at the height of Ukraine's football season and autumn school semester. They would hinder much political campaigning planned by candidates in the January presidential elections.

A "full quarantine" will be imposed in seven of Ukraine's western provinces, with police monitoring the entrance and exit of all persons, she said. It will block those lacking justification for travel.

Ukraine's National Security Council, headed by President Viktor Yushchenko, was to meet on Friday in emergency session to discuss other anti-swine flu measures, according to a statement on Yushchenko's official website.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The more I read this site these days.

I really begin to question who is in the dark.

I mean, this site is fast becoming like a news channel and the reactions in some of the posts are exactly what is intended from the media.

Fearmongering breeds fear if you listen to it.

I wish people could see through my eyes to understand what I mean.

Irony in its purest form is around a lot these days.

By irony I mean the fact that many people who are aware that the media lies, are spreading the lies faster than the media is doing it.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I am not really seeing what is so crap about this topic? Is there something that I am missing here? Are you saying that this really isnt happening? Need some clarification here.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Well, guess what, any virus simply cannot survive in an enviroment where silver is present in any significant amount. Colloidal Silver serves this purpose: while this metal ions\particles are in your blood\tissues, a viruse's only option is to say 'oops, wrong door'.

Remember, virus is basically a program which carries information. While vaccine serum is a 'software antivirus' (which apparently has been tampered with by the third parties in the first place), the Silver is a kind of hardware protection.

oh, and thanks to the OP for the post!

I myself is a teacher in one of the Ukrainian institutes, and I've been warning my students about possible virus threat since September. Although, I anticipated this kind of thing to strike later, in winter.
Well, you can never know.

Тримаймося, браття!
(Hold on, brothers\sisters)

[edit on 30-10-2009 by mysteralex]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
They have been saying from the git-go that the real concern about H1N1 was that it might mutate into a more lethal virus. It already was more contagious.

It has really annoyed me the way that here in N. America they were so quick to just label every illness H1N1 without confirming. At least in Ukraine they have acknowledged for the most part that what they have is something new and different. That is a good sign.

My take on this fall is that people are falling sick as a result of multiple attacks - not just by a single virus, but by multiple organisms working in tandem, or consecutively. Once one thing bashes your immunity, the next thing comes in bashes it even lower.

This winter is going to be interesting in not a good way.
Stocking up on garlic might be a good thing to do.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
reply to post by XXXN3O

I am not really seeing what is so crap about this topic? Is there something that I am missing here? Are you saying that this really isnt happening? Need some clarification here.

I don't get it either. Let me clarify, I live in Lviv, and study at the Medical university. I can see whats going on with my own eyes. Our teachers(who themselves are in panic) report to us how many of their patients are ill, their symptoms and progression. Patients in OUR hospital have died from this desease.

A post on this thread accuses me of being a agent or something. I am just an average medical student. Actually I am a foreigner studying here. I have been here for two years now and intend to complete my 6 years course.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I believe the CDC is not surprised at this news; I think they knew long ago how all this was going to go down, from bad to worse. That is why there has been so much news and hype about it. They haven't been keeping this in the headlines for months just for the fun of it. Mankind is overdue for a real doozy, and this is probably the beginnings of the doozy. That's not fearmongering, that's just putting 2 and 2 together.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I started this same thread in the proper forum when the story broke in the Ukraine. I have some tools in the links I provided that will help track this and any other type of current biological hazards when they pop up in the world live.

Original ATS Thread

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Call me parrinoed but i belive that it was realsed on purpose . I think that i was not truly thought out and the effects not actual known, or they realsed it in controlled conditions but it accelerated out of control.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
First im reading about this. Although i havnt watched Tv or been on any other websites yet today.

Lets try to keep our eyes open.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

In Ukraine, they are calling this California A/N1N1 flu. Forgive my computer illiteracy, but maybe someone can put this link up. www.flutrackers.com... Star just for being there! Wow, it went up there. I am amazed at my stupidity.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by butcherguy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join