It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

Now these are scary numbers. If this trend continues a few more days, there will be 1000's dying every day. Let's hope they can contain this soon or we are all doomed.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Antibiotics suggest something completely different than H1N1. Bacterial infection in that case then.

Now then ..I guess we just have to wait and see is this all just a lie or is it serious.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva
reply to post by nikiano

It's Ukraine matey, it's very corrupted.

What comes about closing borders and such, there is no proof that is being done, schools and such yes, that's true.

They dont make it out of nothing though, there is big amount of H1N1 cases and they see their opportunity here to use it.

Lol that is true but Russia is a 100 times worse.. so trusting your Russian source might not be a good idea.

Wholesale border closures and shutting your country down is just too far, even for a corrupt goverment.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, I guess we'll know if it's just corruption or really the real thing in a few days.

Man...who would have ever thought that if we found out that a country is just really, really corrupt....that it would be GOOD news.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

Masks are also on the required list when dealing with a pneumonic plague to protect against infection.. but deemed worthless protection when dealing with the flu virus..

tho right now the info is rather muddled and leading down both avenues.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

Actually they are not closing the borders down, that's not happening. There's no information about closed borders in the news, only someone in forums claiming that it has happened.

Russia is very corrupted as well, that is correct. I wouldn't say it's more corrupted than Ukraine though, but that doesn't really matter.

And I think it's bit unfair from you to say my source is unreliable just based into that. I'm not going to argue about it anyways, I trust to it and that's it. Like I stated earlier I just wanted to share that information with you guys.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yesterdays news:

Earlier, Poland’s health hinister, Ewa Kopacz, announced that Polish-Ukrainian border crossings might be closed if the flu virus turns out to be dangerous for Poles. She added that at the moment there is no need to do this.

Source

Edit Spelling and to add, who knows what tomorrow will bring.. somehow this feels real rather than corruption speaking.

[edit on 31/10/09 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Like I stated earlier I just wanted to share that information with you guys.

If your information wasn't quite so lopsidedly pro Russia and anti Ukraine it might be more valued. As it is you and a couple of others come across as nothing more than dis-info agents.

I am more and more inclined to think there might actually be something to the suggestion that Russia is behind this "outbreak". They would be about the only ones to gain anything at all from this. Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Well Sir, you're entitled to your opinion

I fail to see your claim from my posts though, but if that is how you do feel about the fact that I'm skeptical about the disease which seems to be apocalyptic event if it were true until I see better proof from it. ..Well, like I said, that's your opinion. No offence taken, none meant

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
I still do not see anything mentioned about all of this on BBC International. Looking at google.com/news I see stuff about H1N1. MSM is doing a great job of keeping this underwraps and not reporting about it. If people knew about this there would be a lot more panic so maybe it's for the best idk. But people should know what we're going to be up against if this thing has mutated or is in fact something new. But the thing about the guy being arrested for spying for Israel reporting Baxter was going to release a virus from their Ukraine plant as a vaccine is very very interesting to say the least.

No one seems to be interested int his part of the story. I wrote about it here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If what they are saying about the ukraine is true, I would think this info would be interesting as it helps put some of the possible pieces of the puzzle together.

Then again, maybe not!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So many conflicting reports it's hard for anybody to really tell what is what, so I'm inclined to trust what was first reported first because it has less time to be censored. The first reports were that it was a unkown illness that was attacking peoples lungs, possibly the plague? Swine flu was ruled out! That's why I don't understand all the talk of swine flu? If it is a flu that it's a mutated version.I just wouldn't believe what is to come out in the MSM as it will have whatever spin they choose.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

I think they refer to any flu as swine these days. Did you ever find any more on the microbiologist?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

Originally posted by mkross1983
I still do not see anything mentioned about all of this on BBC International. Looking at google.com/news I see stuff about H1N1. MSM is doing a great job of keeping this underwraps and not reporting about it. If people knew about this there would be a lot more panic so maybe it's for the best idk. But people should know what we're going to be up against if this thing has mutated or is in fact something new. But the thing about the guy being arrested for spying for Israel reporting Baxter was going to release a virus from their Ukraine plant as a vaccine is very very interesting to say the least.

No one seems to be interested int his part of the story. I wrote about it here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If what they are saying about the ukraine is true, I would think this info would be interesting as it helps put some of the possible pieces of the puzzle together.

Then again, maybe not!

I also thought that was very interesting, too. Quite a coincidence, eh?
(She says...tongue in cheek...)

Interesting times.

I have to say, I really like how all of us from different countries are coming together like this in an international forum to discuss things happening up to the minute, from different parts of the world.

Sadly, it takes an international medical catastrophe to get us all together....but it's still nice to see it happening!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

Personally the references to disinfecting the streets and other measures seem remarkably similar to those carried out in China to deal with their Pneumonic plague outbreak...

Asen mentioning that antibiotics were given out to fellows from the hostel, rather than anti-virals and all that gauze for face masks are the bits that lead me to look more along the lines of the Pneumonic Plague side than some flu mutation (which is rather worrying given the numbers of people involved here)

I guess the fortunate side is that there is a Plague vaccine which I beleive the UK/US and Canada has been working on for some time to protect against the plague being used as a bio weapon.

I hope they can uncover what this is the sooner the better to put the right treatment/vaccine in place (not sure but heard it has a number of side effects)

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedtobehuman

the 50 dead were probably dead 24 hrs ago , at the same time 11 dead were announced, it just takes time for deaths to file through. No doubt the real number of dead is higher and so to the numbers infected but if infection rate increases in tandem with mortality rate based on these "official numbers" it's hardly something to panic about unless the entire world (or large portions of )starts experiencing the same phenomena . Fingers crossed this doesn't happen of course.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

We are all the same once you get past the politicians and media. We all just want to raise a family and live, laugh, and love. Sometimes it takes catastrophes to remind us of this.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva
Antibiotics suggest something completely different than H1N1. Bacterial infection in that case then.

Now then ..I guess we just have to wait and see is this all just a lie or is it serious.

Unfortunately, if their doctors are anything like our doctors, they throw antibiotics at any kind of infection....then ask questions later.

They shouldn't do this becuase it promotes bacterial resistance.... but they do. They only discontinue antibiotics once they figure out it's non-bacterial....or they keep them on atibiotics "just in case."

Yup...the waiting game continues.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Has anyone been able to confirm that anything is even happening? Some people make it sound like all hell is breaking loose and others are saying its nothing.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

I wish I could but my computer is getting fixed, so I'm doing the best I can on my blackberry! Lol

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

I wish I could but my computer is getting fixed, so I'm doing the best I can on my blackberry! Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join