It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by euleberlin

Didn't read the source but in raw translation of this article is great contradiction with what we read before. Almost all "doctors" said - its fast, deadly and we don't know what is it. But every goverment bureaucrat say: "This is pig flu - Ya Basta!" And democracy watch dogs are in concert: "Bau vau: Flu now go!"
I think this thread can serve very well for future investigation on "How The Global Scam works". This is public source which have very good info - much better then western MSM - all with timestamps and some "identities".

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is so disturbing. Why is 2009 the year of pandemics, what makes this year so different from every other year? Oh right, it's the year they released bioweapons on the public. Makes sense now.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I still do not see anything mentioned about all of this on BBC International. Looking at google.com/news I see stuff about H1N1. MSM is doing a great job of keeping this underwraps and not reporting about it. If people knew about this there would be a lot more panic so maybe it's for the best idk. But people should know what we're going to be up against if this thing has mutated or is in fact something new. But the thing about the guy being arrested for spying for Israel reporting Baxter was going to release a virus from their Ukraine plant as a vaccine is very very interesting to say the least.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k

Originally posted by former_ussr
reply to post by Radiobuzz

I couldnt see anything special, nothing on windows, no smell.
Actually friday there was also some information about spraying (on streets,
not from the air). But I didnt see anything, because actually was staying home.

Hi, I heard from my friends that they were spraying aerosol last day. Where do you live in Lviv, I live near Pekarska.
Any idea which hospitals are treating the flu patients? Is it the Topolna Likarnya?

Hi, I leave at the edge of Levandivka.
I think Topolna should be one of them, since its one of the bigest.
I guess Military hospital is also involved at Lychakivska str.
My doctor said that "medycyna catastrof" has some people isolated,
but thats was thursday information, i didnt talk to him since.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad

I just copy&pasted what stands in the link, don´t blame my non existing Ukrainian skills.
Blame the non existing english skills of the author. ^^

Making a health minister a member of the national security council is sick, especially if "obligatory" vaccinations are mentioned. Martial Law anyone?

The spraying reports are frightening, to say the least. Especially that it happened(?) before the outbreak was reported!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

The outdor rally was a week before.
Nice concert also.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by euleberlin
reply to post by zeddissad

I just copy&pasted what stands in the link, don´t blame my non existing Ukrainian skills.
Blame the non existing english skills of the author. ^^

Making a health minister a member of the national security council is sick, especially if "obligatory" vaccinations are mentioned. Martial Law anyone?

The spraying reports are frightening, to say the least. Especially that it happened(?) before the outbreak was reported!

My friends reported on the day holidays were declared. I have to go back and see when I posted it here. I remember posting it here on the day i heard about it.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

How are you holding up in there Asen? Anything new?

Hope you're doing fine!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Radiobuzz

I couldnt see anything special, nothing on windows, no smell.
Actually friday there was also some information about spraying (on streets,
not from the air). But I didnt see anything, because actually was staying home.

Hi, I heard from my friends that they were spraying aerosol last day. Where do you live in Lviv, I live near Pekarska.
Any idea which hospitals are treating the flu patients? Is it the Topolna Likarnya?

Hi, I leave at the edge of Levandivka.
I think Topolna should be one of them, since its one of the bigest.
I guess Military hospital is also involved at Lychakivska str.
My doctor said that "medycyna catastrof" has some people isolated,
but thats was thursday information, i didnt talk to him since.

Hey are you a Ukrainian or a foreigner. Being a foreigner my Ukrainian is not so good. Can you sometimes translate the TV news for us. Thanks...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Damn country...
There are actually no respirator masks in pharmacy shops. Because its manufacturing has stopped.
And their price raised ~10 times.

Бюрократы хреновы....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

No we are not good. My room heater broke down, room is freezing....gotto go to the market to get new heater. Its a nightmare even to leave the room. Market, my God. Can someone please tell at wat temperature the virus is least active, I will try to maintain the room at that temp.
I am also planning to write to my embassy and see if they can help me move out of Ukraine or manage to import some meds for us....God helpus...I feel like crying...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

reply to post by kiwifoot

The outdor rally was a week before.
Nice concert also.

It could have taken a week for whatever it was to take effect, you never know!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Our prime minister said today they have been preparing for the swine flu since april 09.And some very modern labs were purchased abroad.

Now I'm reading on one of the local forums that 5 people that died in Drogobych (West Ukraine, 80 kms from Lviv) has also died "very fast".

Two doctors (on anonim basis to UNIAN information )with 20 and 36 years of experiance said they havent seen anything like this, and actually from medical point of view its impossible. THeir lounges looked like they have been suffering pneumonia chronically (meaning for years), but people were quite young. The strongest antibiotics didnt work.

So my conclusion is that maybe key hospitals were preparing for swine flu.
but they faced somth very different.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Luppakorva

No we are not good. My room heater broke down, room is freezing....gotto go to the market to get new heater. Its a nightmare even to leave the room. Market, my God. Can someone please tell at wat temperature the virus is least active, I will try to maintain the room at that temp.
I am also planning to write to my embassy and see if they can help me move out of Ukraine or manage to import some meds for us....God helpus...I feel like crying...

My prayers go out to you, and everyone in your country.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

reply to post by Trexter Ziam

What I posted before was what I heard from people, the same thing, but they are spraying using vehicles. You confirmed it from a news source. Seems it was true. Any idea what this 'spray' could be??

I did not confirm it; nor did the translated article. In fact, the article says it's not true.

I can speculate all day long, but it won't mean a thing without establishing a few facts. Those facts are not established enough to even begin speculating. There would have to be a LOT of facts established before I'd begin speculating, and then, I would most likely keep it to myself.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Trexter Ziam]

I think if Asen heard it from his friends - and he lives there - thats pretty good information. A hell of a lot more reliable than 'hearing it from the MSM'.

That they are denying that it is happening is also interesting - I also wonder, if they are spraying - what is it?

I think if they are spraying something, then denying it - it isn't likely to be good for you.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Hi Asen, yes i'm ukrainian, I think translation of TV news is no problem.
But I think we can hear only half of whats going on.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Two doctors (on anonim basis to UNIAN information )with 20 and 36 years of experiance said they havent seen anything like this, and actually from medical point of view its impossible. THeir lounges looked like they have been suffering pneumonia chronically (meaning for years), but people were quite young. The strongest antibiotics didnt work.

Kyrva!! Tse ne dobre...God bless us...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by former_ussr

That needs bio chem weapon to do that damage, something that is designed to do so. If this is the truth, something is very very very wrong. I still trust my source though, I'm going to contact him tomorrow for an update.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

How about contacting your embassy ASAP and tell them you need help. They should help.

Take care and I hope you will be fine!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

Something about this situation doesn't sit right with me.

Maybe all those anti-Russian Ukrainians and their leader were just too tempting a target for Russia, and during a Swine Flu Epidemic, it would be easy to make a chemical/biological attack seem like just another H1N1 outbreak!

Just my thoughts!

[edit on 31-10-2009 by kiwifoot]

You may well be correct in your assessment that this is being used for political purposes - but I think your pointing the finger in the wrong direction.

The NWO or elites are based in the EU - the UN, WHO, IMF and so on are their power bases. This looks like it is being used to get Ukraine INTO rather than OUT of the EU. So - it is not the Russians - blame the NWO - and that means the EU, UK and USA.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join