Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
By the way, Seattlefortruth, you also asked if you could make your own argentum phosphoricum, and I said I didn't know how. Well, I meant, I didn't know how to make the silver phosphate. (My chemistry teacher would be so disappointed in me!) However, If you have the original crude substance of silver phosphate, you can make a remedy from it very easily.

In fact, you can make any homeopathic remedy quite easily. It's all just serial dilutions. The remedies come in x potencies, c potencies, or M potencies.

x = 10
c = 100
m = 1000

For example, a 6x potency is a 1:10 dilution, serially diluted six times. A 30c is 1:100 dilution, serially diluted thirty times. But this is the important part: between each serial dilution, you also potentize the solution (bang it against somehting hard, like your hand or a leather bound book) a certain number of times. (100, think. Or maybe it's 40....shoot, I can't remember how many times exactly.) If you're starting with a solid substance, you do the first 3 dilutions in powdered sugar, then move to water after 3c.

So, it's just serial dilutions and potentization. Banging and stirring, stirring and banging. The homeopathic pharmacies these days use machines to do it, which is why it's so cheap for them to make it, but the cool thing is that in a pinch, you can make your own remedy, if you know what the original substance is.

For example, let's say you have the flu and you need a remedy but you're out in the wilderness and there are no health food stores around....you can make your own "gelsemium" remedy if you know what yellow jasmine looks like. Simply take the plant (it grows wild in many parts of the world), dilute and potentize it, and you have the remedy.

But be careful, if you do it wrong, or if you don't dilute it enough, it can be poisonous.
In fact, the way they figured out that jasmine (gelsemium) cured fevers is because someone gave someone the root to take (mistaken for another plant) and the person bascially got paralyzed for a while. But when they came back to normal, their fever was gone.

Here is the story of how the flu remedy Gelsemium was discovered:

From Vermulen's Prisma:

History of gelsemium: It is unclear whether yellow jasmine was used in Native American medicine. The plant came into regular use in the middle of the 19th century. the plant was brought into notice, as far as we can learn, in the following manner: A planter of Mississippi, whose name we have forgotten, while labouing, under a severe attack of bilious fever, which resisted all the usual remedies, sent a servant into his garden to procure a certain medicinal root, and prepare an infusion of it for him to drink. The servant, by mistake, collected another root, and gave an infusion to his master who shortly after swallowing some of it, was seized with a complete loss of muscular power, unable to move a limb, or even rasie his eyelids., although he could hear, and was cognisant of circumstance transpiring around him.
His friends, greatly alarmed, collected around him, watching the result with much anxiety, and expecting every minute to see him breathe his last. After some hours, he gradually recovered himself, and was astonished to find that his fever had left him. Ascertaining from his servant what plant it was the root of which acted in this manner, he collected some of it, and employed it successfully on his own plantation, as well among his neighbors.
The success of this article finally reached the ear of some physician, who prepared it from a nostrum called the "electrical febrifuge" which was disguised as the essence of wintergreeen. This plant was the yellow jessamine, and a knowledge of it's remarkable effects was not communicated to hte profession until a later period. During the civil war, when popular medicines were not obtainable in the south, gelsemium was used as a substitute for opium. "The expressed juice was found to produce insensibility to pain, and yet without stupor. Overdoses, however, produced unconsciousness and death."

So, eventually, what they did was take the juice (tincture) of the plant and turned it into a homeopathic remedy, simply by diluting and potentizing it. This bypassed the negative, toxic effects of the medicine (i.e. unconsciousness and death), but kept the positive, effects of the plant (i.e. curing fevers).

Once you learn the common remedies (called polycrests), if you're ever forced to go into survival mode, you could potentially make your own remedies if you had to, very easily.

For example:

If you have some iron phosphate lying around, you could make ferrum phosphoricum, another flu remedy.

If you get stung by a honeybee, you can then take that dead honeybee that stung you, crush it up, turn it into a remedy, and it's great for stings and anaphylactic shock. (It's officially called "apis mellifica" which is just latin for honeybee.)

We made "homeopathic chocolate" in school, just so we could see how to do it, and holy cow....talk about a drug. I was laughing so hard (just from making the remedy, not even tasting it), I had tears streaming down my face. Another person got super jealous. It affected all of us differently, but the "theme" of chocolate is "love" and "mothering" so you could see how tears of joy and jealousy could relate to love and mothering. (Every homeopathic remedy also has a theme or an essence.)

It's quite fun, actually. If you want to try to make a homeopathic remedy of chocholate, just take 1 gram of pure 100% chocolate (unsweetened), and mix it in a mortar and pestle in 99 grams of powdered sugar for an hour. That gives you a 1c. Then take 1 gram of that and mix it in another 99 grams of powdered sugar for another hour. That gives you a 2c. Then take a 1 gram out of that and mix it with another 99 grams of powdered sugar for an hour (yes, it's hard on the arms) and that gives you 3c. And a 3c of chocolate is like a drug, I am telling you!

After making and experiencing homeoapthic chocolate first hand, I can now understand why homeopaths categorize chocolate as a "drug remedy." lol! But if you're going to practice making remedies, chocolate is a good one (or at least, a fun one) to practice with.

Anyway, that's how you make a homeopathic remedy. You can continue to go on to make further and further dilute potency. (The more dilute it is, the stronger it is, as strange as that seems). If you want more specific directions, you can get them from buying Hahnemann's book, The Organon of the Medical Art, 6th edition (translated), where he explains how to make remedies.

I'd rather just buy the remedies for $7.00 from a pharmacy, because it can be quite time intensive to make by hand! But at least I know that in an emergency situation, I could make my own if I had to.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

How would you make a homeopathic remedy from an oil?

Tea-tree oil is wonderful for any influenza which affects the lungs, but it's labelled poison. Swallowing it causes a heat and slight prickliness right through, but concentrated in the chest. It also causes you to sleep much more soundly and quite a bit longer than usual.

What would you think of using it homeopathically?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by nikiano

The good doctor says:

... raising concern that natural immunity to wild type H1N1, as well as immunity generated by the killed vaccine, which does not have D225G, will lead to high ratios of D225G to wild type, leading to more serious disease.

I believe Dr. Niman is discussing the relative prevalence of virus types within society.
He's saying that widespread use of the present vaccines will help the D225G mutation of H1N1 to spread throughout society by removing its rival, wild H1N1, leaving us with a much more deadly form of the disease to deal with.

Which means further use of the vaccines should be banned except for use in a very few cases.

Btw, natural immunity means the immunity gained by having caught the virus.

[edit on 2/12/09 by Kailassa]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Here's the latest update from Recombinomics.com on the Ukraine situation.

December 2, 2009

1,937,292 Influenza/ARI

116,982 Hospitalized

446 Dead

The above numbers represent the latest update from the Ukraine Ministry of Health. As the number of cases approach 2 million, the rate of increase has slowed and shifted to the east. The largest daily update was in Donetsk, which rose by 5892 cases to 127,584 (see map). However. Increases in deaths are being report across the eastern border in Russia, were there have been 30 deaths reported in Saratov. Similarly, almost 200 deaths have been reported in Turkey, raising concerns of D225G spread.

The initial data showed strong association of D225G with fatal cases. Of the 9 samples from western Ukraine, all four fatal cases had D225G. In contrast nasal washes from surviving cases were positive for the same sub-clade, but were wild type at position 225, suggesting that infections were mixtures and virus with D225G targeted the lung, while wild type remained in the upper respiratory tract.

This tissue tropism poses surveillance problems, because most sequences come from nasal pharyngeal swabs, which may not reflect D228G in the lung. Currently, only 1% of HA sequences have D225G, although it was present in April in the vaccine target, A/California/7/2009, as a mixture. The version with D225G was selected for the target in the attenuated carrier distributed as a flu mist. In contrast, the killed infected vaccine has the HA version of California/7 with wild type D at position 225, raising concerns that killed vaccine or natural immunity will select for D225G. This concern was increased when Mill Hill labeled Ukraine H1N1 with D225G a low reactor.

www.recombinomics.com...

SO it's slowed down a bit. But now's it spread to Turkey. Let's hope when it gets to Egypt it doesn't do it with H5N1.

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

[edit on Fri Dec 4 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylee
SO it's slowed down a bit. But now's it spread to Turkey. Let's hope when it gets to Egypt it doesn't do it with H5N1.

But that would be perfect timing to coincide with the troops to Afghanistan.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Excerpts From:

Nano Particles used in Untested H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccines Part III: ‘It’s the vaccines, Stupid!

by F. William Engdahl

Vaccines which have been approved by the responsible government authorities for vaccination against the alleged H1N1 Influenza A Swine Flu have been found to contain nano particles. Vaccine makers have been experimenting with nanoparticles as a way to “turbo charge” vaccines for several years. Now it has come out that the vaccines approved for use in Germany and other European countries contain nanoparticles in a form that reportedly attacks healthy cells and can be deadly.

In 2007 researchers at the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) announced in an article in the journal, Nature Biotechnology, that they had developed a “nanoparticle that can deliver vaccines more effectively, with fewer side effects, and at a fraction of the cost of current vaccine technologies.” The article went on to describe the effects of their breakthrough: “At a mere 25 nanometers, these particles are so tiny that once injected, they flow through the skin’s extracellular matrix, making a beeline to the lymph nodes. Within minutes, they’ve reached a concentration of DCs thousands of times greater than in the skin. The immune response can then be extremely strong and effective.” 1

There is only one small problem with vaccines containing nanoparticles—they can be deadly and at the least cause severe irreparable health damage.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
reply to post by nikiano

How would you make a homeopathic remedy from an oil?

Tea-tree oil is wonderful for any influenza which affects the lungs, but it's labelled poison. Swallowing it causes a heat and slight prickliness right through, but concentrated in the chest. It also causes you to sleep much more soundly and quite a bit longer than usual.

What would you think of using it homeopathically?

There is actually already a remedy made from tea tree. It is called: Melaleuca Alternifolia [Malal-a.]

The proving was done in Australia, in Sydney at the Sydney College of Homeopathic Medicine, and has been published:

Melaleuca Alternifolia [Malal-a.]
A HOMOEOPATHIC PROVING OF Tea Tree
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Mel-alt)
The students of
The Sydney College of Homeopathic Medicine
Co-ordinated by
ALASTAIR GRAY and Dr CAROL PEDERSEN

According to the information I have, the medicine can be ordered from Brauers Biotherapeutics Tanuunda South Australia 1300308108.

Here is some more information from the proving:

METHODOLOGY OF THE TRIAL
The methodology adopted for the 2001 proving at the Sydney College of Homoeopathic Medicine was following closely the guidelines of the Dynamis School as laid down in Jeremy Sherr's excellent methodologies book. The trial was truly double blind in that neither the participants, control group, coordinator, supervisor, or principal of the college knew the actual substance being proved. It was only unblinded after five weeks of trialing the medicine.

METHODOLOGY IN PREPARATION OF THE MEDICINE
The medicine selected for proving, Tea Tree, was prepared according to Hahnemannian guidelines as laid down in the Organon of Medicine. The whole plant was chosen not just the oil, which has the recognised toxicological effect.
Proving Protocol
(acknowledgments Jeremy Sherr, David Reilly)
Clinical Trial Design
The SCHM provings follow the guidelines laid down in the Organon by Hahnemann and more recently Sherr methodologies book on provings.
Clinical Investigators
Proving Coordinator - Alastair Gray RSHom DSH PCH ARoH

Methodology
Data collection - Diary/journal format
Statistical Design - Single group with no placebo controls
Method of Blinding - Double-blind
Controls - External group distance students controlled

Homeopathic Remedy
Julia Twohig and Brauers Biotherapeutics
Thanks to Julia Twohig for having the remedy made, and ensuring the pharmacy was impeccable. The medicine can be ordered from Brauers Biotherapeutics Tanuunda South Australia 1300308108

Prover Population
There were a total of 23 participants. There were 17 women and 6 men ranging in age from 27 to
58 years. Twelve provers received verum and there were 11 supervisors for those provers.
1 m 6c
2 f 6c
3 f 6c
4 f 6c
5 m 30c
6 f 30c
7 f 30c
8 f 30c
9 m 30c
10 f 6c
11 m 6c
12 f 30c
13 m s
14 f s
15 f s
16 f s
17 f s
18 f s
19 f s
20 f s
21 m s
22 f s
23 f s
There was no dropouts from this homeopathic drug proving.

Prover Selection Inclusion Criteria - each prover included in this homeopathic drug proving:
i. was in a general state of good health for that person. The homeopathic physician conducting the drug proving and the potential prover agreed he/she was in general good health. A routine evaluation was done to support this assessment. No laboratory tests were ordered.
i. agreed in advance to fully comply with instructions for keeping the journal. The prover capably observed and described symptoms experienced from participating in the homeopathic drug proving.
i. did not engage in any elective medical treatments (such as surgery or dental procedures) for the duration of the homeopathic drug proving.
i. did not undergo any major life changes (moving, getting married or divorced, etc.) and continued the usual habits and patterns of daily living.
i. was competent and signed the informed consent.
i. was over the age of 18.

Prover Selection Exclusion Criteria - the following criteria excluded a person from the homeopathic drug proving:
i. current or ongoing medical treatment.
i. birth control pills within the past 3 months, or surgery within the past 6 weeks.
i. pregnancy or nursing.
i. under the age of 18.
i. not having complete competence.
i. failure to complete the journal during the pre-proving observation period.

General Drug Proving Outline
All provers signed an informed consent. This classical homeopathic drug proving lasted at least 8 weeks per prover. There was a two week pre-proving observation period to establish the baseline rhythm and symptom picture for each prover. This is a single-case study control, comparing symptoms noted during the pre-proving observation period with those experienced after taking the homeopathic remedy. Only the external coordinator, not the coordinator, supervisors or provers were aware of the substance being proved until after the trial was unblinded.

Remedy Administration
The remedy was administered 3 times daily (5 drops sublingually) until the prover developed symptoms or for three days. If no symptoms occurred in three days, the prover stopped taking the remedy and continued recording in their journal. No food was eaten for at least 15 minutes prior to taking the remedy and no food was eaten for at least 15 minutes following administration of the remedy.

Symptom Collection and Evaluation
Provers noted in their journals the symptoms associated with the administration of the homeopathic remedy for one month and a two week post-proving observation period. The symptoms experienced after the administration of the remedy were compared with symptoms noted during the pre-proving observation period and were evaluated according to the criteria from Sherrs book. All provers completed an exit interview where each symptom experienced was reviewed once again for additional clarification. All symptoms were noted for being either new symptoms, old symptoms, or altered symptoms. Some provers experienced a relief of chronic symptoms (such as the clearing of a chronically stuffy nose.) There were no adverse effects noted at the time of the exit interview

I would include all the symptoms, but I don't have room here! Sorry! (It's huge!)

[edit on 2-12-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Finally a major news source asks the question "Why has media failed to report on the Ukraine truths"

Pravda ru-although they are probably as guilty as the rest.

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Thanks, Niki.
I'll have to get hold of some.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Disturbing reports are coming from Russia. Numerous bloggers report the outbreak of "pneumonic plague" in the city of Saratov. The reports say that Saratov was quarantined and is being sprayed with "antiplague serum" from low flying planes. Also there are some unconfirmed reports of panic break out in the city.

translate.google.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
More information from Saratov, Russia:

Rumors about pneumonic plague in Saratov
www.russia-ic.com...

Plague in Saratov
translate.google.com...< br />
People of Saratov hiding from plague
translate.google.com... l&sl=ru&tl=en

The question of the closure of Saratov on the quarantine of pulmonary plague is being decided
www.freerepublic.com...

Mobile phone networks switched off in Saratov
translate.google.com...

People warned of spraying from helicopters against plague
translate.google.com...

Panic breaks out in Saratov
translate.google.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

So, in western medicine, we get, um, I guess what you would call "collateral damage" from treating only the disease; we get side effects.

Ha! "collateral damage"

made me laugh. so à propos.

I know its not a laughing matter and you are so correct about the side effects issue. We studied that stuff in college way back in the 70's.
I've had occasion to use homeopathic remedies in the past, but the more I hear from you the more I like the idea. I commend your decision to make the move away from the western medicine model for something better.
Thanks for all your input here.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If somebody can get this video up here for me. I'm not good at doing that. Heres the link

www.dailymotion.com...

Its from 1976, a 60 minutes documentry that was only shown on t.v. once. It talks about the swine flu back then and what a failure the vaccine program was. It caused alot of damage to people. So history is once again repeating itself. The same scare tactics again just a different President.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
reply to post by nikiano

Thanks, Niki.
I'll have to get hold of some.

You're welcome, Wayno and Kailassa.

However, Kailassa, remember, just because a substance has an antiseptic quality to it in the topical form, it doesn't mean it will be antiseptic in the homeopathic form. Although, now that I look at the proving in more details, it seems that it does cure cold symptoms.

I went back to the proving to see if I could get the most important information for you before you bought it, and here are the "themes of tea tree" and the symptoms that it ended up curing in the provers. In addition to curing nose and cold symptoms, it also cured shame, guilt, and depression.

10. THEMES FROM THE PROVING OF TEA TREE

What is there and is not there
Irritable
Nose and cold symptoms
No Men

Symptoms Tea Tree cured
- shame, guilt, ashamed feeling and depression

Tea Tree creates
- Biting nails, Clamness Relaxed, Irritibility
- Cold, icy, freezing - prover 6, prover 12, prover 4.
- Reynards - prover 4
- External heat, shoulder, head, vertex - prover 5, prover 4, prover 7, prover 3.
- Head in the brain - prover 4.
- 20-cent piece - prover 3, prover 4.
- Music teaching - prover 4, prover 2.
- Visual disturbances - prover 8
- Stool, abdomen, constipation - prover 11, prover 4.
- Forehead heavy - prover 4, prover 5.
- Leg cramping - prover 2
- Palpitations - prover 2, prover 5.
- Left sided - prover 7.
- Pain on driving - prover 8, prover 7.
- Bubbling - prover 8, prover 7.
- Dandruff - prover 7, prover 3, prover 8
- Knees - prover 8, prover 7.
- Cold like symptoms - prover 6, prover 12, prover 21, prover 3.
- Delusion, ugly is - prover 8, prover 4.
- Everyone else is slim and beautiful - prover 8.
- Sadness - prover 8.

Also, here is an interesting piece he put in the proving:

I became...
- I was anxious generally about the proving, ie fearful of having a bad experience long term, also concerned about fulfilling responsibilities properly. Ultra relaxed, more optimistic, positive, not as driven.
- Attitude to people, Spent more time with people socialising
- Attitude to work not so driven, when tired I did not push myself procrastinated in getting to tasks
- Managing stress and problems, I was involved in some stressful events at work including a very stressful meeting on Day 2. However I recovered peace of mind much quicker than usual.
- I got very involved (emotionally) in the plight of the asylum seekers on the Tampa, the political responses and the long term implications.
- Energy levels, high, sexuality: day dreaming, and flirtatious feeling

Since it treated nose and cold symptoms, I also went to the "nose" section and copied those symptoms for you, too:

Nose, catarrh, post,nasal
Nose, discharge
Nose, discharge, bland
Nose, discharge, clear
Noise, discharge, posterior nares
Nose, discharge, right side
Nose Discharge, scanty
Nose, discharge, watery
Nose, discharge, watery, right
Nose heaviness root
Nose Sneezing
Nose sneezing coryza without
Nose, sneezing, tingling in nose
Nose Sneezing, violent
Nose, tingling
Nose, tingling, inside
Nose, tingling, inside, right

[edit on 3-12-2009 by nikiano]

[edit on 3-12-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
More information on Saratov outbreak:

According to the testimony of numerous local bloggers in Saratov outbreak of pneumonic plague. The authorities carefully conceal the epidemic, and deny it.

December 3rd FSB even grabbed some unfortunate student, accusing him of spreading "false rumors". However, it is difficult to conceal the facts

Residents of the city reported that the true cause of death of cases "swine flu" was the pneumonic plague - pneumonia with the highest mortality, death from which there comes for 1-4 days.

Local online newspaper "Fourth Estate", with reference to a source at the company said that staff CHP-5 in Saratov warned about spraying in the city with helicopters disinfecting solution.

In the coming days, workers advised to drink only boiled water or even brush your teeth only with boiled water, and close the window and after 21.00 did not go out.

According to the publication, on disinfection at the station reported on the speakerphone, but that the duty shift CHP Alexander Shakin said that access to the speakerphone is only him. "There are no ads on it was not done", - assured the shift. Then at the publication appeared clarification: "At 20.00 on the refined data, information is disseminated not by a speakerphone, and to pass the enterprise."

One of the residents of Saratov confirmed "Gazeta.ru", that the station CHP-5 and the city has insaydovskaya information that Saratov closed and will spray disinfectants.

Information about the epidemic began to spread further on Tuesday, December 1.

On Wednesday in Saratov prematurely closed shops, in shopping centers and cafes were fewer people than usual, but at eight o'clock in the evening the streets deserted. On the way home Saratovtsev bought drinking water. A guard of one of the major stores tried to convince sellers to close the trade and to go home, explaining that the upcoming disinfection of the air told him commander of the guard.

Residents of the city also told that on Wednesday around the city was not working mobile communications. As suggested Saratovtsev, this is due to the fact that citizens have started urgently in response to the epidemic to call their relatives in the hospital. News agency "Sight-Info reported that the city prepared to enter a state of emergency, to close the airport and all exits.

Officials admit that in Saratov remains "difficult situation".

Because of the plague epidemic in the region immediately returned from a working trip to the Governor Pavel Ipatov, in closed quarantine at schools, colleges (some never opened after the November holidays, and Saratov State University was closed on the first day of the session), and even hospitals (there are not allowed visitors) .

Information about the plague is confirmed by independent sources.

"I met today with the little man, he came from the Saratov region. He told me that the city of Saratov is closed. Everywhere are CAT with a zone of exclusion for washing machines. People do not admit and is not released. Avian influenza? No, it seems, nevertheless, pneumonic plague, "wrote Paul Muscovite.

"Urgent to all! There is information that the city of Saratov is closed for quarantine. Trains pass "through" the city without stopping. City morgues are full, no drugs.

People die from respiratory diseases. No exact information, and the media are silent (though, as usual), "wrote a resident of Ufa Ilya Oleynikov.

Recall that the recent outbreak of pneumonic plague was recorded in Ukraine. Ordinary Ukrainians accused of infecting his country plague Russian terrorist organization "of FSB of Russia," It is possible that an epidemic of pneumonic plague in Saratov associated with the diversion of the strains with located in the city or in the vicinity of the secret factory for manufacturing biological weapons.

Some residents of Saratov explain the plague in the city of other causes:

Swipe Voskresenskoe old cemetery, which is located in the city, and from there climbed up some very contagious pneumonic plague. There was also information that the city will be sprayed from the air, and therefore should stock up on water and provisions, and some days not to leave the house. Working in the administration told the lady that there are thinking about closing the city to quarantine.

Downtown mad: All non-food shops were closed, closed the sale of food products of all the people who actually bought all that was. Despite the denials of the city authorities, were seen: one helicopter with a searchlight flew over cheto nephew and scattered from the air, a strange smell in the streets of the city.

Others write about the leakage of biological weapons:

"Yesterday we in the city was information that rampaged epidemic of pneumonic plague, people die from it, like flies, for 2 days, no treatment. In this connection, will be handling toxic chemicals of the city from 20 to 22 with helicopters and planes.

City closed for quarantine. In the water at the Institute "Microbe" was launched this virus,

Water not to drink for 3 days. The panic in the city continued, as have friends and relatives at the top and they say that we will pay out.

The result: shops, clubs, etc. are closed, without waiting for the end of the day, drinking water for sale. Cellular little work on the street the feeling that early morning of Jan. 1, people and cars a rarity. "

Earlier reports on the increasing number of cases of pneumonic plague in the Lipetsk region.

translate.google.com... 3%2F69485.shtml&sl=ru&tl=en

Original source: www.kavkazcenter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

Hey just a suggestion.

Why not make a new thread on this whole Russia Outbreak? You've done a great job compiling articles. ATS needs to know.

People ain't going to see here. It need it's own thread because there's probably going to be a whole lot more news on the subject.

Thanks for the effort.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What are we to believe here? We get bloggers supposedly on location telling us that people are dying in russia now. That is the way that Ukraine started. Tales of spraying (disinfectants) again. We don't really know what really happened in Ukraine yet. WTF? I guess I have to see people start dropping all around me before I know there is something to it.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

tea tree oil is also used to treat ,the dreaded fungus of the feet that cause your toe nails to grow thick and ugly. if this does not work for you listerine bath also kills the fungus of the feet it takes 2 to 4 weeks of treatment this way.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

their was a little snippet of news let lose in Canada the other day . their statement was that the plague in Europe just might be the return of the plague[black death] they said that they were not sure of it as they had never seen it before.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

2. If you're wanting the silver just for the flu, you could go with a similar remedy that is cheaper and more readily available. Ferrum phosphoricum, for example, is a known flu remedy, and ferrum is just one row above argentum on the periodic table of elements. And ferrum phosphoricum is a common remedy that you can find at any of the health food stores that sells homeopathics.

Well with everything in this thread, it's very difficult to determine what is true, what is paranoia, what is panic, and what is straight make-believe...

But with regard to iron being a row above silver, I'm not sure how you equate the two in that sense. There are a number of terrible conclusions people may come to based on that logic. Mercury is just a row below silver, as is gold (which is toxic when it forms a salt, though harmless as a metal.) You appear to be a pharmacist? I am not trying to attack you in any way, it's just that I have a heavy background in chemistry and equating silver and iron like that is very bothersome to me - especially considering all of the transition metals that anyone is likely to encounter are found in 3 rows. Silver is in the 2nd and is thus either in the same row or just one row away from so many things.

On a disturbing note, I have a few doctors in my immediate family, and they also recommend against the H1N1 vaccine for many people. My own PCP suggested I not got one either (I wouldn't regardless...) A few friends have had similar experiences. Now, after reading here, I have only encountered a single licensed physician who is not appearing on some media outlet recommending that many to most people get the vaccine. For the record, it was a doctor who vaccinated a 13 person trip (including herself) before a charitable trip to a Russian orphanage in October. I should also add that she made a decision which not many doctors would agree with; everyone going to Russia was required to take Tamiflu without showing any signs of viral infection.

I had come to the conclusion that either I was seeing a rare statistical anomaly (brother, sister, own pcp, physicians of 2 friends) of recommendations against what essentially all media outlets suggest or that something was going on that I should be very concerned about.

Unfortunately I get paranoid quite often. I had been doing quite well in an 'ignorance is bliss' mindset. I mean, how in the world is this going on? Is everyone either too retarded to notice or too disturbed and detached to do anything? This is what I see: The endgame is very near. But I don't know that it's a conspiracy. Of course, I don't know that it's not either.

There was some h5n1 going around the congo (I think) around the time they were declaring the h1n1 global pandemic.

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join