It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

There are many variants to the H1N1.

(95% of the people think there is just one H1N1 - WRONG! )

Why are the powers at large "marketing" one strain out of thousands of H1N1 to circulate tens of millions of doses of a vaccine? What is the real intent behind this "created" event?

What follows is a listing of H1N1 virus strains and as you can see it is no short list. With so many, (thousands) what makes one strain of the Avian Swine Flu H1N1 stand out so much? Primarily a swine virus off-shoot going back to 1937 ?

ANSWER: Good marketing. See how many swine flu viruses you can count on the list. Look at the year each strain was identified and where from around the world it was found as shown in each link.

Link

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I have been so busy with out-of-town family this week, that I just today found this. If this has been posted before, please excuse this, but I thought it was important.

It seems that the mutation that ocurred on D225G has mutated the H1N1 virus so that the virus is NOT effective, but the WHO has not bothered to mention this.

I found this on the recombinomics website today:

WHO Confirms D225G Vaccine Failure
Recombinomics Commentary 03:31
November 28, 2009

One isolate from Ukraine with the mutation had changed so that swine flu vaccine probably would not protect against it well, Britain's national medical laboratory reported Friday.

Flus mutate so fast, Dr. Fukuda cautioned, that announcing each change is "like reporting changes in the weather."

The above quote from tomorrow's NY Times piece by Donald McNeil, acknowledges the vaccine failure for viruses with D225G. However, although WHO has publicly confirmed the failure, they don't think an announcement is required. Thus, they continue to offer altering opinions on the significance of D225G, which directs H1N1 to the lung and was present in four of four fatalities in Ukraine.

The associate of D225G with the Ukraine fatalities led to a survey of samples in Norway, where D225G was found in three patients (two who died and 1 who was in serious condition). Similarly, France found D225G in two fatal infections, including one who was Tamiflu resistant.

However, even though this change is drawing additional attention daily, WHO has taken a position that the vaccine failure against H1N1 with this D225G is not worthy of an announcement.

This mindset is significant cause for concern and is hazardous to the world's health.

So, basically, what we all knew in our hearts that would happen, did happen. A mutation occurred in the virus making it more lethal (D225G mutation made the H1N1 virus go deeper into the lungs) and the vaccine does NOT prevent getting infected with this mutation.

Once again: the vaccine does not seem to protect against this more lethal mutation of the virus. Yet the WHO doesn't make an announcement to this effect, thus putting millions of people at risk for severe side effects who might go ahead and get vaccinated anyway.

This is just shameful. People need to weigh all the pros and cons before taking a vaccine. One of the "cons" they should know is that the virus has now mutated into a more deadly form, and the vaccine does not offer any protection from this mutation.

To me, this gives clear evidence that the WHO is totally in bed with the vaccine manufacturers.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by nikiano]

[edit on 30-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
All pathogens mutate. Viruses mutate. Bacteria mutate. Mycobacteria mutate and viral-like cell-wall-deficient forms of mycobacteria mutate and that is exactly why WHO declared a world emergency for TB in a pandemic which is still very much with us, globally. The germ mutated.

When you take a package insert from a Swine Flu vaccination, what do you see as the active ingredient besides "viral-like" particles. "Viral-like" isn't necessarily viral. Bacteria can also be "viral-like". In fact studies have shown that bacteriophages, the viruses which live inside all deadly bacteria ( the mycobacteria have viruses inside them called mycobacteriophages), have been mysteriously isolated in viral vaccines of the past.

And although I am not one to believe that vaccine manufacturers would release a vaccine without prior testing for safety and efficacy, the larger question is just how long have they had to test for long-term sequella (complications).

And then there is the even more troubling news below:

GSK secret contract binds Government to SILENCE !
Dr Eric Beeth 2009-11-02 18:13:41
Dear all,

The Flu Case - I am a Swedish general practitioner working in Belgium, and quite involved in this issue, as together with three citizens and another GP we advised the Belgian Government last Friday in court that this is a disguised pharmaceutical trial on human subjects, with real risks involved.

I put in two comments on the story (see below), that are quite relevant in the context that the Swedish Newspapers have seemingly stopped reporting the intermediary results of this disguised pharmaceutical trial.

If you can read French, you will discover at www.lepoint2.com... medias.pdf that the maker of PandemRix, that is used in Sweden, passed a secret contract, the same in every European country, which specified a "Green List" of what the government MAY communicate (hardly anything!) and the "Red List" of what may absolutely NOT be made public, like intermediary results of the side effects that appear in the studies of the controversial squalene (and thiomersal) adjuvantated PandemRix until they have been sanitized by Glaxo Smith Kline researchers, and published by GSK themselves.

These contracts also confirm what was announced in Sweden in October, that these pandemic vaccines where actually ordered already back in 2006: there was a standing order to foresee a vaccination for large parts of the population IF the WHO would declare a PANDEMIC of degree 6. When the "New-Type" A/H1N1 appeared, and it started spreading to other continents, the WHO changed their definition of grade 6 pandemic by dropping the criteria that it should be highly deadly. Thus, the government discovered that it’s signed standing orders were passed simply to combat a new (designer!) strain of flu that may or may not become more or less lethal than the common Influenza A or B flu.

This has allowed GSK to do a large scale tolerance experiment of their specially formulated AVIAN-flu vaccine "Pre-PandRix" paid for by the governments, where doctors are recruited for a large scale pharmaco-vigilance study, without being paid as researchers, and patients receive government propaganda to sign up "to protect the weak in our society", while de facto subjecting themselves to be guinea pigs in this "H1N1-dry-run" study for the future benefit of registering GSK's AVIAN flu vaccine "Pre-PandRix".

If you are to receive the "Pandremix" against the benign “new-type” H1N1-flu this season, we recommend that you first learn about the possible side effects, as GSK asked their own employees to sign an "informed consent form" before receiving the vaccine: see for ex: www.asanat.org... [whale copy]

And what an informed consent it was.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by calohan

Congrats on the lamest attempted deflection in ATS history.

You're the one making the wild claims, back them up. Everyone is aware that the "official" results for Ukraine are that they died of H1N1.

You're the one claiming all the Doctors and scientists are wrong and only you are intelligent enough to see the truth so prove it.

As for autopsy results, I asked first and given we both know getting a full report is legally impossible I'm willing to settle for an interview with the man doing the autopsies in Ukraine where he changes his previous stance on the cause of death being H1N1. At least it's a reasonable request.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by unicorn1
reply to post by seattletruth

'Atleast we can all agree now that taking the vaccine isn't the smartest choice, the D225G mutation has shown to be resistant.'

Am I missing something? I didn't see an actual consensus on this.
It really depends how widespread the variant is. Some people might argue that the vaccine still offers protection to the original strain and is therefore better than nothing.
Don't get me wrong, at the moment I have no intention of getting the vaccine. I can think of a few reasons not to get the vaccine but I don't understand the one that says that because the D225 mutation is resistant, there is no point in getting it.
Is that what you are saying?

[edit on 30-11-2009 by unicorn1]

If people are still considering getting the vaccine it would probably be worth waiting to see if a new one will be coming out.

People are a bit behind the latest updates (not surprising since the news and updates stopped being posted here days ago). The latest determination is that the vaccines using a dead virus will not put people in more danger or push the D225G variant to become dominant.

The live virus nasal spray is still a concern though.

There was some solid theory behind the issue but we haven't seen a large number of vaccinated people die from swine flu yet, the one event which would confirm the theory.

There will never be enough of the pandemic vaccine to handle more than 5 percent of the population even if they use the squalene, I don't know if that's why the WHO keeps downplaying things but at this point I'd skip the vaccine just because of the way they are handling the situation.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by calohan
What is your problem? Eco has been on this thread along time supplying valuable information and updates. Why do you constantly attack him? Its good to hear all sides of this this important topic but the constant "hounding" from 1 particular group of people is annoying. Just my 2 cents...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CommonSenseRules

You are right, among the different variations of flu you always going to find those rare occasion that the flu behave different in certain group of people, more milder more deadly with some weird side effects.

But remember that is the reason we get big pharma to make flu vaccines every year for seasonal flu, because we are to take the last season variation of flu during this year season that is why no matter how much you get vaccinated if is a new flu going on around you will get it no matter what.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by calohan

Calohan, please tone down your invective rhetoric. You have brought forth some valuable information, but it is apparent that you have a personal vendetta against eco, and if you wish to carry this on, then plase do so by private messages, The rest of us do not want to hear your vehemence. It is boring and irritating. If you continue, I will have no choice but to put you on ignore.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by calohan

Great post!

Today in the newspapers in Sweden there is a story and reaveling facts about the WHO scandal and the mass vaccinations.

The story exploded on the forums and a lot of tin-foil people said; we told you so!

In the story they tell you how the vaccine producers chairmen from Big Pharma of the WHO boards, is also the same people who decided about the new Pandemic defintion and took the decisions to start implementing mass vaccination, and to cash-in on their vaccine option contracts which were already made by many Governments a couple of years earlier in case of a H5N1 pandemic.

So here we are! a tale and an example of the worst possible corruption in the secret board meetings with Big Pharma's vaccination "Experts" of the UN's WHO!

The the cat is out of the bag and the information is finally getting out to all peasants/sheeple in Scandinavia through MSM newspapers.

Almost half of Sweden's population have already received the vaccine so far, and I hope & pray that most of them will be OK with the long term effects of having squalene and polysorbate 80 injected into their bodies?

Damn the corrupted WHO and Big Pharma Mafia for what they have done to the world with this (man-made & artificial?) Pandemic experiment -in which they have now used real people as guinea pigs in a clinical study & mass experiment - for profits!

WHO's secret game for mass vaccination - a number of advisers have links to the pharmaceutical industry.

Experts working with the pharmaceutical industry - independent external experts on Sages meetings in Geneva has by the Danish newspaper Information revealed to have been receiving money from pharmaceutical companies

www.svd.se...

WHO experts are being paid by the pharmaceutical companies

WHO experts receive money from the vaccine producers

www.aftonbladet.se...

(Use a translating tool to read the articles)

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lithographyman

I have no problem litho. And what about you? And how do you know that Eco is a "he". His picture doesn't look like a he, it looks like a she with a ton of eye make-up, so you must know "him".

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by calohan
reply to post by lithographyman

I have no problem litho. And what about you? And how do you know that Eco is a "he". His picture doesn't look like a he, it looks like a she with a ton of eye make-up, so you must know "him".

And he/she was pushing the vaccine at one point too. hmmmmm. Did the plan include enforcement in the public at this level?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by calohan
I do not personally know Eco, but have always addressed him as "he" and never gotten a correction from him regarding gender.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lithographyman
reply to post by calohan
I do not personally know Eco, but have always addressed him as "he" and never gotten a correction from him regarding gender.

Well perhaps "it" could straighten this whole thing out, as I feel it's only right to address a person by their correct gender. Please correct me if I am wrong. I know that in your screen name there is no ambiguity in this respect. It ends with the suffix -man. Nor do you have an avatar that poses as a woman, and that is as it should be for people to be able to address you correctly.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

No H1N1 viruses isolated from CFIA inspectors

The Canadian Press

Updated: Sat. Aug. 22 2009 12:15 PM ET

TORONTO — With swine flu viruses now showing they can infect humans, pigs and turkeys, scientists will be looking closely for genetic evidence of whether the viruses change in potentially dangerous ways as they pass from one species to another.

Unfortunately, the first known case where the virus likely passed from people to pigs back to people won't provide any answers.

The head of Canada's National Microbiology Laboratory has revealed his lab couldn't isolate viruses from respiratory specimens collected from two federal employees who became infected while investigating an outbreak of the novel H1N1 virus on an Alberta pig farm.

Though the two Canadian Food Inspection Agency inspectors tested positive for the pandemic flu virus, lab technicians would have to have found live viruses in their specimens to be able to compare them to those of viruses isolated from pigs on the farm and from other humans.

"We weren't able to isolate virus from what we got. So we haven't really sequenced anything," Dr. Frank Plummer said in an interview Friday.

"It's too bad, but I think that's just the way it is."

It's not uncommon that specimens don't yield viruses for study. But in this case it is unfortunate. Scientists would have liked to have seen whether the cycling through different species created changes in the viruses -- and what kind of changes.

"It absolutely would have been very interesting," said Plummer, who admitted without live viruses "there's nothing really more to be done."

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by calohan

What does that mean? Heh.
So scientists can't identify it... so they just lump it in a general group that is deadly to humans, turkeys and pigs? huh?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by calohan

What does that mean? Heh.
So scientists can't identify it... so they just lump it in a general group that is deadly to humans, turkeys and pigs? huh?

Exactly. The problem being that not only "H1N1" can strike humans, turkeys and pigs with an ensuing genetic interchange, mutation, recombination, epidemic, pandemic, hemmorhagic pneumonitis, black lung, etc..

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Are Ukraine Black Death Cases result of IMF Loans

F. William Engdahl 24 November 2009

The Ukraine Government has declared a state of emergency and medical examiners describe results of autopsies on dead patients in chilling terms that recall the Black Death descriptions from the Fourteenth Century in Venice. While everyone is calling it “Swine Flu” and the WHO using it to spread their panic and untested vaccines, there is strong evidence that the deaths—almost all from pulmonary conditions—are from a rising incidence of Tuberculosis (TB). Now a Cambridge University study shows that there is a close correlation between rise in TB and the severe austerity measures that go with IMF loans. Are the Ukraine ‘Black Death’ cases the result of Ukraine’s IMF loans?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by calohan
. . . .

GSK secret contract binds Government to SILENCE !
Dr Eric Beeth 2009-11-02 18:13:41
Dear all,

The Flu Case - I am a Swedish general practitioner working in Belgium, and quite involved in this issue, as together with three citizens and another GP we advised the Belgian Government last Friday in court that this is a disguised pharmaceutical trial on human subjects, with real risks involved.

I put in two comments on the story (see below), that are quite relevant in the context that the Swedish Newspapers have seemingly stopped reporting the intermediary results of this disguised pharmaceutical trial.

If you can read French, you will discover at www.lepoint2.com... medias.pdf that the maker of PandemRix, that is used in Sweden, passed a secret contract, the same in every European country, which specified a "Green List" of what the government MAY communicate (hardly anything!) and the "Red List" of what may absolutely NOT be made public, like intermediary results of the side effects that appear in the studies of the controversial squalene (and thiomersal) adjuvantated PandemRix until they have been sanitized by Glaxo Smith Kline researchers, and published by GSK themselves.

These contracts also confirm what was announced in Sweden in October, that these pandemic vaccines where actually ordered already back in 2006: there was a standing order to foresee a vaccination for large parts of the population IF the WHO would declare a PANDEMIC of degree 6. When the "New-Type" A/H1N1 appeared, and it started spreading to other continents, the WHO changed their definition of grade 6 pandemic by dropping the criteria that it should be highly deadly. Thus, the government discovered that it’s signed standing orders were passed simply to combat a new (designer!) strain of flu that may or may not become more or less lethal than the common Influenza A or B flu.

This has allowed GSK to do a large scale tolerance experiment of their specially formulated AVIAN-flu vaccine "Pre-PandRix" paid for by the governments, where doctors are recruited for a large scale pharmaco-vigilance study, without being paid as researchers, and patients receive government propaganda to sign up "to protect the weak in our society", while de facto subjecting themselves to be guinea pigs in this "H1N1-dry-run" study for the future benefit of registering GSK's AVIAN flu vaccine "Pre-PandRix".

If you are to receive the "Pandremix" against the benign “new-type” H1N1-flu this season, we recommend that you first learn about the possible side effects, as GSK asked their own employees to sign an "informed consent form" before receiving the vaccine: see for ex: www.asanat.org... [whale copy]

And what an informed consent it was.

One really needs to read that through a few times to grasp the full import.

For those who don't want to download a pdf, here's a copy/paste of the Pandemrix consent form.:
(bolding is mine)

Consequently, I the undersigned …………………………………………………………………….. certify that:

• I have been made aware of the risks incurred by this vaccination against the A/H1N1 virus, knowing that a large-scale study will take place during this current vaccination campaign 2009-2010, in order to establish whether the product presents, at its current stage of development, any side-effects in either the short, medium and/or long term;

• I have been informed that my doctor is under obligation to consign personal data relating to me (last name, first name, national register number together with the reference of the manufacturing batch of the product injected) to a centralised electronic data-bank called “e-health” under the auspices of the Belgian government; my doctor will likewise be required to supply additional data relating to the safety of the product over the coming years;

• I have been informed that the manufacturer of the vaccine has obtained legal immunity in the event of the appearance of side-effects, and that I will therefore have no means of appeal against the company GSK; I have also been informed that in the event of unspecified damages relating to this vaccine being brought against me, the law protects the administrator of the vaccine against any legal or administrative proceedings.

I have taken good account of the pros and cons of this vaccine, including the conditions under which it is being launched which constitute a counter-indication for vaccination with Pandemrix, a product containing squalene. I have fully understood the possible consequences, the risks and the benefits associated with this vaccine, and I agree to be vaccinated in full knowledge of these facts.

www.asanat.org...

By signing this you are agreeing to take part in a medical study.

You are agreeing to your doctor providing not only your present, but also your future details to "e-health".

You are agreeing that use of this vaccine is contra-indicated.

In other words you are being asked to get vaccinated and at the same time being told that, medically speaking, it's a bad thing to do!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Just returned to Lviv. Everything on the ground seems normal. Seems like we are back to the good old days, feels like there never was any pandemic

But we have a lot ok old stuff to make up in the university, looks like we all will be busy for the next month with study loads twice the normal

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Although being overweight is considered a "risk factor" for H1N1 Swine Flu, there is the following PLoS study which came considerably before this relationship was established:

Tuberculosis Bacillus Hides From Immune System In Host's Fat Cells

ScienceDaily (Dec. 24, 2006) — A team from the Institut Pasteur has recently shown that the tuberculosis bacillus hides from the immune system in its host's fat cells. This formidable pathogen is protected against even the most powerful antibiotics in these cells, in which it may remain dormant for years. This discovery, published in PLoS ONE, sheds new light on possible strategies for fighting tuberculosis. Attempts to eradicate the bacillus entirely from infected individuals should take these newly identified reservoir cells into account.

Mycobacterium tuberculosis, the bacillus responsible for tuberculosis can hide, in a dormant state, in adipose cells throughout the body. The bacterium is protected in this cellular environment, to which the natural immune defences have little access, and is inaccessible to isoniazid, one of the main antibiotics used to treat tuberculosis worldwide. These results were obtained by Olivier Neyrolles* and his colleagues from the Mycobacterial Genetics Unit directed by Brigitte Gicquel at the Institut Pasteur, in collaboration with Paul Fornès, a pathologist from Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou. They raise questions of considerable importance in the fight against tuberculosis.

Tuberculosis kills almost two million people worldwide every year and is considered by the World Health Organisation to represent a global health emergency. However, the bacillus is much more prevalent in the world's population than the statistics would lead us to believe, because only 5 to 10% of those infected actually develop tuberculosis. The bacillus may be present in a significant proportion of the population, remaining in a "dormant" state in the body, sometimes for years, and may be "reactivated" at any time. The risk of rea ctivation is particularly high in immunocompromised individuals, such as those infected with AIDS: the HIV virus and the tuberculosis bacillus make a formidable team, with each infectious agent facilitating the progression of the other.

Neyrolles' team first demonstrated, in cell and tissue cultures, that adipose cells served as a reservoir for Mycobacterium tuberculosis, and that this protected the bacillus against isoniazid. They then investigated whether the pathogen was present in adipose cells in humans. They did this by testing for traces of the genetic structure of the bacillus in samples from people considered not to be infected. Analyses were carried out on samples from deceased subjects from Mexico, where tuberculosis is endemic, and from Parisian districts reporting very few cases of tuberculosis.

The bacterium was detected in the adipose tissue of about a quarter of these people, all of whom were unaware they were infected, in both Mexico and France. These results suggest that the bacillus responsible for tuberculosis can remain protected in the adipose tissue of the body in the absence of any sign of disease.

This work has important implications for the prevention of this disease. It helps to explain how, many years after first testing positive for tuberculosis, people with no trace of the microbe in the lungs may develop some form of tuberculosis attacking the lungs, bones or genitals. It also suggests that isoniazid treatment, prescribed to the close friends and family of patients as a preventative measure, may in some cases not provide sufficient protection against the disease. This is particularly important for immunocompromised patients and for people with AIDS, for whom a secondary infection with tuberculosis bacillus may have very serious consequences.

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join