It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by zeddissad

Originally posted by JJay55
Ok, so what is the current effective remedy?

Onion and company.
That is pretty obvious

yep, that's what I gathered too.

Could it be that we are just a subject of Sesame Street and counting along?
Death rate extrapolations for USA for Flu: 63,729 per year, 5,310 per month, 1,225 per week, 174 per day, 7 per hour, 0 per minute, 0 per second. Note: this automatic extrapolation calculation uses the deaths statistic: 63,730 annual deaths for influenza and pneumonia (NVSR Sep 2001); estimated 20,000 deaths from flu (NIAID)

Or are we above these figures already?

I think we are not able to decide it. Official number of "annual deaths for influenza and pneumonia" should be probably called "annual deaths for unspecified ARI " because - as I understand - cause of death is not confirmed by autopsy and laboratory tests at every instance. Same situation we have now with dense fogging from every side of Ukraine theatre. We can't compare such data because we are not familiar with procedures of their collection and processing. BTW statistics? That's real magic and obvious proof of shape-shifting theory.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Star, star, star. Excellent summation, Kailassa.

So TPTB had a little chat to Baxter...

I envisioned something along the very same lines happening; that someone in Baxter very, very high up (perhaps someone who sits on the board of directors) had a little talk to someone in Baxter that went something along the lines of this:

"Do this favor for me and release this virus along with your vaccine. Will it kill people?... oh, no...of course it won't kill people.... It's just a harmless little virus. We just want to "study" it out in the real world, that's all. It's just a little study.

And oh, by the way.... it will also probably boost your vaccine sales, too. And of course, you know that we'll continue to work with the WHO to boost even more vaccine sales..."

I don't think "Baxter" knew what they were really releasing. Or maybe just one or two people did. I do think that someone powerful got someone else on the inside of Baxter to manage to pull this off....to manipulate the whole process.... and then call it a "mistake" in the end.

I think the majority of people working at Baxter (like 97%) have good intentions and truly believe they are doing good in the world, and they are trying to do their best to help people. Unfortunately, it just takes a few rotten apples on the inside (high up, on the inside) to corrupt a company.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Great find indeed, I have been doing a lot of reserach and one of the finding about the historical data from the 1918 is that prior to 1918 pandemic US were having a high increase of death by lung infections or what now we call TB.

This happen during 1915 and 1916 by the time the spanish flu hit many people had very compromised immune system.

I found more articles after resarching on Ukraine diesases control and how the TB and pneumonia has been down played

Ukraine rated 5th among 27 countries with the largest spread of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis

www.un.org.ua...

No wonder the swine flu and the seasonal flu is doing so much damage in that country.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm going off the Baxter witchhunt and going with the accidental release of H1N1 mistaken for H8N5 by the Mexican government to kill stray dogs because of the new viral mutation of rabies. March 2008 to December 2008. The dates match, the chemistry matches and the pandemic matches. Oh and the Mexican government matches the reports.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Care to share your information ? I only found this about H8N5. A duck flu strain ? And you're talking abour dogs ?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You and some of the other posters here can pop out new theories all day long but the one thing you don't have, none of you is one bit of scientific proof to back it.

Where are the test results showing that people in Ukraine died of all these other diseases?

Amazingly enough, the test results all came back as having swine flu.

I told you there was a problem with testing and sure enough, we find out the mutation makes the nasal swabs give false negatives. Once they start taking test samples from the lungs they all come back swine flu.

I'm sure a few people died of other diseases during that time but not in the hundreds. Of course, let's reject science and all the medical professionals and everyone else and assume they are all, every one participating in a cover up to hide that something else killed hundreds of people in a short amount of time.

Let's pretend there hasn't been a swine flu pandemic going around the World killing people for the past 7 months or so.

People are dying all over the World right now from swine flu. What possible reason would you and others have to try and deny that fact?

Because you believe in a fairy tale about killer vaccine and don't want anyone to take it? OK don't take the vaccine, problem solved.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Kailassa. I respect but do not share all of your opinions.

This is about a vicious disease, which WHO called a global crisis as far back as 1993 and has boiled over from neglect and poverty to come back to claim its former title as "captain of the men of death". That's what Engdhal was really getting at, no "plan" involved.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by marg6043

You and some of the other posters here can pop out new theories all day long but the one thing you don't have, none of you is one bit of scientific proof to back it.

Where are the test results showing that people in Ukraine died of all these other diseases?

Amazingly enough, the test results all came back as having swine flu.

I told you there was a problem with testing and sure enough, we find out the mutation makes the nasal swabs give false negatives. Once they start taking test samples from the lungs they all come back swine flu.

I'm sure a few people died of other diseases during that time but not in the hundreds. Of course, let's reject science and all the medical professionals and everyone else and assume they are all, every one participating in a cover up to hide that something else killed hundreds of people in a short amount of time.

Let's pretend there hasn't been a swine flu pandemic going around the World killing people for the past 7 months or so.

People are dying all over the World right now from swine flu. What possible reason would you and others have to try and deny that fact?

Because you believe in a fairy tale about killer vaccine and don't want anyone to take it? OK don't take the vaccine, problem solved.

Where are the tests to prove that its not a disease like tuberculosis or its explosive Cell-Wall-Deficient, viral-like forms? They're not doing them in the Ukraine and neither are you. So you have a self-fullfilling prophesy, none of which I am buying into.

Did you not read the previous post in this group by Engdahl establishing that the Cambridge group has just now established a link between TB and the deaths in the Ukraine? Did you not read the UN's statement of 03/23/09 warning that the Ukraine rated 5th among 27 countries with the largest spread of multidrug resistent tuberculosis? Are you aware that the NAID is on record that most of the killing in 1918 was not from "flu" but bacterial disease.

"The tests all came back Swine flu positive?" In most cases the tests weren't even done. In 2009, if you're sick with flu-like symptoms, you have "swine flu".

Is Swine Flu a "Coverup"? or is it ignorance, or more probably why mention another disease which people know can kill in a more certain way than "Flu" ever could, and might cause panic in the general population?

"People are dying all over the World right now from swine flu"? No, people are dying all over the World right now from an infectious disease with Flu-like symptoms that you think is "swine flu".

"What possible reason would you and others have to try and deny that fact?" To save a lot more lives than your rigid thinking would ever allow.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45971e6629f8.png[/atsimg]

Animated version available in the EU weekly bulletin here

Select weekly report 46 and click "display"

That's a whole lot of swine flu activity all over Europe but let's ignore that and say it's the most massive TB outbreak in history that is showing up as positive for swine flu and not a single test report of TB attributed as being the cause of death.

OK that makes perfect sense ...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Sorry that you feel that way about me, no everybody in this board subscribe to gloom and dooms scenarios, some of us look for logic to what is becoming the biggest scam played by big money and pharma exploiting the suffering in nations because of their corrupted governments political agendas.

I guess is nothing more to say, time will tell.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Lovely map. Very colorful. Professor Hans Rosling has one in this video as well, early on putting things regarding the much vaunted "Swine Flu" into proportion. Have a listen:

infosthetics.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
And heck, why not add Ron Paul M.D.'s video of that beneficial Swine Flu Vaccine, which one manufacturer goes so far to say, this time around, is composed of preservatives and "VIRUS-LIKE PARTICLES". Very specific, you know.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Great post, I agree with all of your analysis on IMF and everything... But there is one thing I disagree with. Baxter is the obvious "fall boy" for this entire operation. We've now seen that the whole Joseph Moshe story wreaks of B.S. and was fabricated by disinfo agent Dr. Deagle... And Deagle was quick to point fingers at Baxter from the start.

Then we have seen Jane Bergermeister prove herself to be disinfo as well, over the past couple weeks, with her handling of the Ukrainian outbreak. Look at her front page... Pointing fingers at Baxter as well.

But in REALITY, it was NOVARTIS that created the software along with Daylight and Oracle in order to be ABLE to recreate the first wave of the 1918 pandemic, even though THEY ONLY HAD THE SAMPLE FROM THE 3rd WAVE!

Novartis is the one that gets first dibs on the software. Novartis is the one that always beats every other company to the market with vaccines for H5N1, H1N1, etc. Novartis is the one that's being protected by this "Baxter fall boy", because they know that there is no real evidence against Baxter here, and the public will waste all their energy barking up the wrong tree.

By some strange coincidence, as SOON as the software had been developed in 1997 that was able to do all this "artificial intelligence" stuff and predict mutations and reverse engineer, etc, that's when the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology re-ignited their torches in search of this extinct virus, in 1997.

I posted my video on the subject last page that proves these facts, I wont embed it in this post, but here's a linky
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN THE UKRAINE

Already and by March 12, 1999, the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, in response to requests from the National Red Cross Societies of four countries, including and near to the Ukraine, had issued a warning over the up and coming explosion of tuberculosis there in the form of an appeal.

The Ukraine, for some time, has been an epicenter of TB.

The Ukraine Ministry of Health had taken several initiatives to address the increasing TB crisis in Ukraine. Pilot project areas have been identified in combination with WHO to test the newer methodologies of which improved laboratory training would be the cornerstone. One pilot DOTS style project, backed by the World Bank and the Canadian charity HOPE, was introduced in Odessa.

TB was already spreading rapidly in the region in the late 1990‘s. In Russia, over 111,000 cases of TB were reported in 1996 -- double the number of cases reported in 1991. Reported cases were at about the same level in Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine.
Officially, and in March of 2004, some 670,000 Ukrainians were infected with tuberculosis, but the International Red Cross estimated the real figure was, even at that time, three times higher.

WHO had already taken, In 1993, the unprecedented step of declaring tuberculosis to be a global emergency. In 1998, it estimated that by 2020 nearly one billion more people would be newly infected, 200 million would fall sick, and 70 million would die from TB if control measures were not strengthened. Such measures were never really implemented.

So recently when, recently, in KIEV — Eighty-six people have died in Ukraine from flu and respiratory infections, the health ministry said Wednesday, in an epidemic the World Health Organization said COULD be largely due to the A(H1N1) virus……….the emphasis should definitely be placed on the word “could“.
The ministry said that almost half a million cases of flu and acute respiratory infections had been recorded since mid-October in the country of 46 million, while 24,000 people have been hospitalized.

Some 148,000 cases have been recorded in the past 24 hours, it added.
The epidemic is concentrated in the west of the country which has borders with four European Union states but a growing number of cases are being reported in the capital Kiev.

Then we have this ridiculous statement, one of many, coming from WHO: "As the pandemic virus has rapidly become the dominant influenza strain worldwide, it can be assumed that most cases of influenza in Ukraine are caused by the H1N1 virus," the WHO said on Tuesday.

Lyudmila Mukharska, Ukraine's deputy chief health officer, claims that authorities had confirmed that five of the dead had died of the “H1N1 virus“.

At the same time she vehemently denied rumors that the west of the country was suffering from an outbreak of plague, saying that it was "H1N1 that is circulating in Ukraine".

The WHO has sent a team of nine experts to Ukraine to help the authorities with the situation.

While the country is suffering from an above-average infection rate, many independent observers have accused Ukraine's squabbling politicians of seeking to profit from the situation ahead of January 17 presidential elections.

Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko has personally overseen a delivery of anti-flu medicines in the middle of the night while pro-Western President Viktor Yushchenko even called on NATO for help.

"Many questions remain to be answered," admitted WHO.

But perhaps the greatest question of all is why they are ignoring that tuberculosis can also present as “the flu“.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by calohan

Because is the money making scam of the moment, with all the money that has gone to promote the swine flu pandemic they can not waste anything that can be played to the big money profiteers advantage.

That is why the more I research on the whole political and corporate corruption surrounding the Ukraine "mysterious pandemic" the more the deceptions comes to light.

We most no ignore that a crisis is going on in Ukraine but it doesn't help when the Ukranian government is playing around with the lives of the people in the nation because of agendas.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

Great post, I agree with all of your analysis on IMF and everything... But there is one thing I disagree with. Baxter is the obvious "fall boy" for this entire operation.
. . .

By some strange coincidence, as SOON as the (Novatis) software had been developed in 1997 that was able to do all this "artificial intelligence" stuff and predict mutations and reverse engineer, etc, that's when the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology re-ignited their torches in search of this extinct virus, in 1997.

I posted my video on the subject last page that proves these facts, I wont embed it in this post, but here's a linky
www.youtube.com...

Personally, I'm not interested in Moshe, Deagle or Bergermeister. They are only people with opinions, just like everyone else. They may be disinfo agents, but so may a bunch of people in this thread.

Someone in my own family is involved in an advertising company and a growing part of their business is paying people to blog and post on forums to push particular points that client wants publicised. We call it disinfo, they call it advertising. But in fact it's a particularly low form of prostitution.

As for Baxter being "the fall guy", we know that, at the very least, they made a mistake which could have decimated the population worldwide.

However I'm in no way blaming them for everything. There's no reason to believe they are out to destroy humanity. The strings are being pulled from behind the scenes, and it's likely many companies and government officials will be induced to unwittingly play a part.

Great video, btw. Well worth watching.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by calohan

i was supposed not to post here, but i'm tired of this BS.

The primary cause of TB, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, is a small aerobic non-motile bacillus. High lipid content of this pathogen accounts for many of its unique clinical characteristics. It divides every 16 to 20 hours, an extremely slow rate compared with other bacteria, which usually divide in less than an hour.

en.wikipedia.org...

TB kills in a matter of weeks, not in a matter of hours like H1N1 does - and that's what's being reported all over the world. also, antibiotics don't work in case of current pandemic simply because lungs are attacked by our own immune system - that's something you obviously don't understand. virus gets into the lungs, starts spreading like a wildfire and that causes cytokine storm, and that cytokine storm results in total destruction of the lungs - it may look like TB or pneumonia, but it's far worse than that.

go home, Harry. do some research, gather some scientific proofs - or just stop spreading BS all over the internet, because H1N1 isn't a joke, and people doing everything to spread false information, should be locked up at best. it's DANGEROUS, can you understand that? you're playing with people's minds and their life my depend on this.

and some news from Belarus:

There’s no reliable official data but in the Gomel region alone apparently over 200 people have died to date of various types of respiratory complications. They are talking about the pandemic. The hospitals are overcrowded and every day in Gomel close to 600 people reporting to emergency rooms and as you can only guess how prepared the system is to deal with the situation.

ukraineplague.blogspot.com...

long live media blackout.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by calohan

Kailassa. I respect but do not share all of your opinions.

This is about a vicious disease, which WHO called a global crisis as far back as 1993 and has boiled over from neglect and poverty to come back to claim its former title as "captain of the men of death". That's what Engdhal was really getting at, no "plan" involved.

Yes, TB is a vicious disease.
Yes, deaths from it are clearly a result of neglect and poverty.

Yes, as Engdhal points out, this neglect and poverty and increase in TB deaths regularly and predictably follows on from IMF involvement.

So do you really believe the effect is accidental, that the IMF are too dumb to know the effects of what they are doing?

There is ample evidence that many important people and organisations in this world are concerned about the growth in population and willing to do something about it. Perhaps you should google NSSM 200 and read up about the implications of that for a start.

As far back as 1947 a famous countryman of mine, McFarlane Burnet, was working on ways to kill off Asians to stop them being a threat to Australia. His interest was using disease as a weapon to drastically lower a country's population. After his death Australia's largest communicable diseases research institute, the Macfarlane Burnet Centre for Medical Research, was renamed in his honour. This research has never stopped. Google David Kelly and "the black bomb."

Some things are so terrible it's tempting to shut one's eyes and dismiss them out of hand. But some of us will keep looking regardless.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
. . .
and people doing everything to spread false information, should be locked up at best.

For all we know it could be you and Eco spreading the false information.
Should we lock you up?

How many cases in the Ukraine, to date, have tested positive for swine flu? And how many people have died with no pathology test confirming the cause of death?
How many died from cytokine storm and how many died of slower, more normal causes?

The fact is, we don't have answers which prove TB is not the cause of many of the recent Ukraine deaths.
And you have the cheek to say people theorising about possibilities other than swine flu should be locked up.

Shame on you, coming to a discussion board like this and trying to silence discussion in such a manner.

it's DANGEROUS, can you understand that? you're playing with people's minds and their life my depend on this.

Can anyone else hear the barking of the sheep-dogs as they herd the sheep toward the immunisation pens?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
The fact is, we don't have answers which prove TB is not the cause of many of the recent Ukraine deaths.

i see... and i have no answers which prove ostrich accidents are not the cause of many of the recent deaths worldwide. let's blame it on road runners!
do you see the failure of your logic?

Can anyone else hear the barking of the sheep-dogs as they herd the sheep toward the immunisation pens?

can you find a single quote where i've said that vaccines are good, or that i want to be vaccinated, or that people should be?
no.
why?
because i'm AGAINST the vaccines.

stop making up tons of fake theories out of the top of your heads, stop spreading false accusations and instead focus on the topic of this thread - real situation in ukraine, based on facts.

end of transmission.

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join