It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
Ukraine Fatalaties Linked to Mutation (Houston, TX)

.. The H1N1 mutation found in the Ukraine attaches in the same place, in the same way, as the Spanish flu virus from 1918. ..

Can anyone here who knows about viruses give us some kind of idea of what is the likelihood of this exact same kind of mutation taking place without human interference?

how likely / unlikely would you say it is?

Must say, I've been following this thread from the beginning off and on and I have to applaud the high quality of the posts here.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fieldfly

Note how according to them, the figures may only be high because they include illnesses that are not all flu (read ARI !);

Right, at first they were telling us that everything was just H1N1 and not anything more; now they are saying oh no, its not all flu, there is other stuff, so the flu there isn't that bad.

They sure are having trouble keeping their story straight. They are counting on us to remain as ignorant as possible and not question them.

Well, of course it was not all just the flu. There was some regular flu, some H1N1, and at least one kind of H1N1 that mutated to affect deep lung tissue. There could be others as well. There could also be bacterial infections going around to cloud up and exacerbate the whole thing.

I don't think we should be panicking, but we should be realistic -- neither minimize nor sensationalize what is going on.

I want to learn more about what treatments, if any, are working to solve the really severe, pneumatic cases. I think that we all need to know because that version is also on its way around the world.

Correction, it already here, so we really need to figure this out.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Germany joins Swine Flu corruption

Not only is the Ukrainian government apparently using fears of Swine Flu pandemic to change the domestic political calculus, and President Barack Obama using the fears to impose an unnecessary state of emergency. Now it comes out that the responsible German health authorities are caught in a corrupt conflict of interest with the very pharma giants profiting from government decisions on "anti-swine flu" vaccines.

The recent issue of the German weekly Der Spiegel, reports that members of the European Scientific Working Group on Influenza (ESWI), which claims to be an independent scientific advisory body advising EU member governments on policies regarding H1N1 influenza, is anything but independent. It’s being financed by Big Pharma. ESWI claims it brings together scientific "key opinion leaders in influenza." However the sole financial backers are 10 pharmaceutical companies, including GlaxoSmithKline -- manufacturer of the German swine flu vaccine -- and Roche -- producer of the antiviral drug Tamiflu.

The group lists Walter Haas as one of its scientific advisors. Haas coordinates Germany's flu pandemic preparedness measures at the Robert-Koch-Institut (RKI), the federal institute for disease research. ESWI portrays itself as an independent group of scientists. But even the organization's own statute tells a different story, describing its role as advising politicians and health authorities on "the benefits and safety of influenza vaccines and antivirals" and initiating "a policy for antiviral provisions."

The degree of fraud, deceit, official coverup and outright criminal endangerment of the broad population by the current Swine Flu hysteria is seemingly without precedent.

Can we trust the testing of so call "independant groups" that are all backed and pay for by big interest and pharma?

This article of the so call Ukraine pandemic of political corruption and big pharma interest will tell another story.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis

Originally posted by ecoparity
Ukraine Fatalaties Linked to Mutation (Houston, TX)

.. The H1N1 mutation found in the Ukraine attaches in the same place, in the same way, as the Spanish flu virus from 1918. ..

Can anyone here who knows about viruses give us some kind of idea of what is the likelihood of this exact same kind of mutation taking place without human interference?

how likely / unlikely would you say it is?

Must say, I've been following this thread from the beginning off and on and I have to applaud the high quality of the posts here.

From my understanding, a mutation like this was actually almost inevitable. (even naturally)
The novel form of H1N1 (the one that came out in april) was specialized to replicate best inside the tissue of the lungs of a pig, which is a different temperature from the lungs of a human.

The D225G mutation is only a change of ONE of the 500 something some odd protein locations in the virus. You would expect that as the virus travels around the world, infecting millions, that this ONE location would change, letting the virus replicate much better inside HUMAN lungs. Especially because h1n1 doesn't have DNA to double check the RNA transcription process.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Mill Hills have a history of corruption, been backed by the WHO, the CDC and top 10 big pharma interest, specially the German vaccine maker GlaxoSmithKline.

WHO Mill Hill Influenza Reference Lab in London, not exactly inspiring confidence in a scientifically honest report given the record of UK health authorities in manipulating data to please the vaccine giants like GlaxoSmithKline. As of this writing, bizarre enough the WHO has yet to utter a single word of the test results at Mill Hill.

www.thisislondon.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well it seems that is another epidemic going on and has been downplay by the swine flu, it seems that Tuberculosis is going rampant and because its similarities to influenza, deaths has been atribluted to swine flu

WHO and CDC are covering up a worldwide epidemic of tuberculosis, and focusing attention on flu instead. Indeed recently the WHO changed its categories of causes of death to lump death from influenza in the same group as death from tuberculosis and other pulmonary disease. Given the present Swine Flu hysteria, any pulmonary death seems to be reported as "death from H1N1 influenza." In a passing note the report typically notes the patient also suffered from lung problems.

Broxmeyer states, "Both the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) are fully aware of a far more serious and ongoing tuberculosis Pandemic in the world today. Yet they choose to downplay the link, disregarding the similar flu-like symptoms tuberculosis often begins with. WHO freely admits that there were approximately 1.8 million deaths from tuberculosis in 2007, the most recent year for which data are available as well as that presently about one-third of the world's population, or two billion people, carry the TB bacteria."1

The more I look into what is going on around the more I see the deceptions about killer virures and mutations.

www.australia.to...:ukraine-who-and-the-geopolitics-of-swine-flu-panic&catid=71:world-news&Item id=301

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

You asked for proof of the CDC alert if and when I could get it:

Article about the alert from virologists group

North Carolina Medical Society published this description of the alert: PDF Download Link

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Thankyou for clearing that up - star for you.

I take it that basically then, the nature of the mutation does not necessarily imply that it was manufactured or resurrected. Does mean it wasn't but doesn't say that it was either. That's ok, I guess it would be really scarey to know that it was.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Mill Hill is not the only lab in the World issuing reports of findings, the genetic sequences are public so they (WHO) can't outright lie about them though they (WHO) can try to spin the description of what it means to the press (who doesn't seem to know any better).

You can't claim all the labs are in the pocket of big pharma and then turn around quote statistics on other diseases to support your "anything but swine flu" theory when those statistics come from the very same labs.

You're basically saying "these labs cannot be trusted unless they publish something I agree with".

We've had tens of thousands of researchers, probably a hundred thousand Doctors by now examine patients and perform lab tests in everything from local hospital labs to state / regional labs to national labs like Mill Hill.

They all agree this is a swine flu pandemic. The WHO and CDC want to downplay the severity so they play games with cause of death but no one and I mean NO ONE except a few people on conspiracy websites is claiming there is anything else at work here other than swine flu.

People die of all kinds of disease every day. That doesn't make the various diseases a pandemic.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

If you read the articles from the sources like the millhills it tells you that the cases they found are "rare" as everything including seasonal flu is some variations and weird side effects that shows around the world during epidemics.

That doesn't mean is going to be "it" the final killer mutation that is going to get us all.

It means that money talks and BS walk, specially when is a "fact" that big money interest is behind many of the reports and hype about swine flu.

It doesn't mean is not something that can show up and hit some groups globally within the population but it means that is "rare" and for that we should be grateful.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

WHO have only a few of their trusted big pharma pushed and financed labs that they are the only ones recognized by them.

That post a problems if you are trying to find reliable sources that are not bias or pay by big money.

Why I don't trust them to be fair, because they were the ones along with the big pharma and the CDC that brought us the big pandemic of 76 the same tactics they used back them they are using now.

Then you have news like the Ukraine that shows how manipulated the stories are to favor swine flu hype.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
In case anyone is interested in participating in a remote healing experiment on our "hypothetical patient" tonight....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope some of you can join us. If it works, we could try it in the Ukraine...Norway....Poland, etc...

[edit on 23-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I should ask you what the testing labs had to do with the pandemic of 1976 but all the back and forth is just going to annoy people and it's getting to the point where the discussion is being derailed.

I have a personal problem where I find it extremely difficult to let what I feel is bad information / disinformation go by unchallenged but with the quantity of it you're posting there's no way to try and dispute it all without destroying the thread.

I sincerely hope people don't listen to you as far as ignoring the threat from the swine flu, taking a pneumonia vaccine and thinking all is well.

This isn't just about each of you getting the flu or not or surviving it or not. You might get it and be fine but the people you pass it on to might not be so lucky.

I hope people will take a little bit of responsibility about things and get over these weird concepts that all of science and everyone in the medical profession is willing to go along with genocide. It's just one of the most ridiculous foundations for a conspiracy I've ever seen.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well, personally, I'm thinking it's HIGHLY coincidental that
a. two corpses were dug up this year to find the 1918 virus in order to "study it"
b. live virus "mistakenly" got released into a place where it should not have been
c. the same mutation that appeared in 1918 is now appearing this year. Why this year, all of a sudden?

Far too coincidental for me.

Especially when you consider that someone in August called into a radio showed and warned of a biological weapon being disguised as a vaccine...well, you all know the story.

Far, far too coincidental for me.

I was talking to a friend of mine today (who is also a pharmacist) and she is not into conspiracy at all. But she said to me "You know, something is not right. First, they are automatically lumping all influenza cases as swine flu, without finding out for sure. Secondly, they are saying that we will have immunity from the vaccine if it mutates....but we all know that every year, we need new vaccines for the flu, because it mutates so fast. She was saying it didn't add up. (And she is not conspiratorial in nature at all.)

I did my best to fill her in...

[edit on 23-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis

I take it that basically then, the nature of the mutation does not necessarily imply that it was manufactured or resurrected. Does mean it wasn't but doesn't say that it was either. That's ok, I guess it would be really scarey to know that it was.

Exactly, just because the D225G mutation was bound to happen naturally, DOESN'T mean that the whole virus wasn't created and planned. Watch this video I made about the computer technologies they have that allow them to create viruses, completely analyze what their hypothetical effects would be, and even project which mutations will occur and when, etc. Also the mutations could have been planted, that way they could completely control the evolutionary path of the virus.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Two roommates both died of H1N1 in Texas. Found it on the recombinomics website.

Fatal H1N1 Cluster in Texas Raises Pandemic Concerns
Recombinomics Commentary 22:55
November 23, 2009

A hospital spokesman has confirmed the second recorded H1N1 related death in Nacogdoches County. The 53-year-old oil rig worker from Enid, Oklahoma died Friday at 3:50 p.m.

The victim checked into Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital last week when he began experiencing severe symptoms.

This update follows the death of his roommate, a 55-year-old oil rig worker from Mississippi, who passed away Thursday morning as a result of H1N1.

The above comments describe the deaths of roommates infected with H1N1. Since the vast majority of H1N1 infections are mild, the death of two roommates within 24 hours of each others raises concerns that they were infected with a lethal contagious form of the virus. Recent reports out of Ukraine has raised concerns that H1N1 with the receptor binding domain change D225G, is such a virus.

Ukraine has reported 388 pneumonia deaths in the past several weeks and agency reports described 90 cases which involved total destruction of both lungs. Recently released sequences from Mill Hill in London included 4 fatal cases and all four cases had D225G, which was not present in the other six sequences which appear to be from milder cases.

D225G was identified during the 1918 pandemic in lung samples from victims in New York in 1918 and London in 1919. This change was also detected during 2009 pandemic target reassortants, indicating D225G is present as mixtures in various individuals. These mixtures can segregate during passage through hosts since D225G is a receptor binding domain that influences tissue tropism and allows the virus to target alpha 2,3 receptors, such as those seen in type II lung alveolar cells. Many of the fatal cases in the United States have also involved ARDS and hemorrhagic lungs, raising concerns that isolates with high levels of D225G can produce the increasing levels of such fatalities being reported throughout the northern hemisphere, including cases in Norway.

Since the D225G can circulate as a mixture, transmission and lung targeting can be facilitated by pseudo-typing. Moreover, D225G was identified in the vaccine target, A/California/7/2009, indicating claims of "spontaneous mutations" in patients in Norway or Ukraine are false.

The increasing number of deaths, including the cluster described in Texas raises concerns that D225G is gaining traction. More sequencing of samples near lung tissues in severe and fatal cases would be useful.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Nikiano, the virus was dug up in 1997, not this year.

But what is worse, is that they only refocussed on their efforts to find the dead virus AS SOON AS THEY HAD THE SOFTWARE TO FULLY ANALYZE IT!

My video in my post above gives proof of both of these claims...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
reply to post by nikiano

Nikiano, the virus was dug up in 1997, not this year.

But what is worse, is that they only refocussed on their efforts to find the dead virus AS SOON AS THEY HAD THE SOFTWARE TO FULLY ANALYZE IT!

My video in my post above gives proof of both of these claims...

Ah. Thank you for the clarification. I thought it was this year.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Here is an article I posted earlier on Oracle8i

labvirus.wordpress.com...™-of-daylight™-and-the-oracle-8i™-the-illuminati-agenda-for-the-coming-new -order/

pretty scary, and makes you wonder why there aren't much faster and more accurate ways to test/analize

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Ecoparity. You hide behind all the traditional curtains of a Virologist in a vaccine lab, saying that NO ONE except a few conspiracy websites are claiming that there's anything else involved in the pandemic but swine flu; agonizing over the "disinformation" coming from some when it runs counter to your trust in WHO sequences and that hundreds of thousands of physicians have proven your certainty regarding what began as the Mexican Influenza Virus but could not be isolated in its initial setting in La Gloria.

In fact you seem to take on the feelings of WHO towards the Ukraine. Since H1N1 is so prevalent in the world, it must be H1N1 alone that is responsible for what happened in the Ukraine, even though health officials in the Ukraine, as in so many cases elsewhere, speak not only of H1N1 but other 'respiratory disorders' or 'complicating conditions', such as of all things obesity and preganancy. H1N1 is far from alone in attacking these particular categories.

I am not into conspiracy at all, nor am I into "disinformation", nor am I into people who try to silence others with their self-assured superior knowledge, but there are much greater killer bacterial respiratory disorders (which have viral forms) out there this moment than your touted H1N1, yes, which even cause hemmorhagic pneumonitis, black lung and everything else that has been lavished upon your heavily funded "virus", and the sometimes skewed research that has evolved from it. For all you know, H1N1 could be a passanger virus, or worse yet a Cell-Wall-Deficient bacteria reacting in your present serology and diagnostics. Worse, I emphasize because then you might not use antibiotics and the patient will surely die. But I guess this is beyond the world of an H1N1 researcher. If you delve into the shaky history of virology itself, you might gain a better understanding of things in general.

In short, people have a right to express plausible, well-referenced alternatives, whether they fit your mold or not. There is in fact more that ALL of us do not know than we do know.

new topics

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join