It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

If it's a more lethal variant then it is not exactly the same virus. The lab tests will determine that. If they tell us the truth then we'll all learn something useful.

We are simply taking into account that doctors in the region, who are familiar with swine flu's symptoms and its course, have stated that this infection's effects on its victims are something they haven't seen before.

I think to state plainly as if it were fact, that all these case are only the original H1N1 is a bit premature. If however you have access to definitive information about this pathogen that we do not, then please share it with us and save a lot of needless concern. I'd be glad for it and I'm sure others would too.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The virus has mutated but there is no information to share with you, most information will not be reported because the governments do not want to create panic.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

You might be correct, but at the present time, what you are saying is purely speculation on both counts, and we should be wary of that.

By the way, I don't mean that as any criticism of yourself.

Regards,

Mike

[edit on 31/10/09 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Ukraine government maybe in process of spraying unknowing vaccination using airplanes and helicopters over cities.

proua.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Here in the UK there is nothing to be found on the BBC news site whatsoever...not on its home page, its world news page or its European news page.

On the Sky news website there is nothing either. The only article about flu is one about how the vaccine is safe for pregnant women, article dated 30th Oct

There is nothing on any of the front pages of the UK newspapers either.

Reports from the Ukraine though are saying things like tens of thousands infected ....and not much of a word elsewhere about this staggering development ?!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Interfax-Ukraine reports first death from pneumonic plague in Odessa region of Ukraine.

www.interfax.com.ua...

[edit on 31-10-2009 by ahemot]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Thank you, cosmic pixie. So we can add the UK to the list of non-reporting countries as far as msm goes.

You know, it's not just the disease itself and the number of infections, it's the fact that the Ukraine, which has six neighbours, is basically closing down. This is an extraordinary situation in the true sense of the word. I don't recall any case of a larger, non-totalitarian country doing this in recent times -- and yet, no-one in the main western media wants to report it.

You'd think they'd at least report it just from the perspective of its effects on the upcoming elections there, but no...not a whimper.

Edit to add:

reply to post by ahemot

Well, that could be significant, seeing as Odessa is a huge port on the black sea.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
being skeptic is fine, but you should go and buy some protective medicine as soon as possible.

Here is some advice to stay protected.

1: Vicks sell some nasal spray which you inhale through the nose and it kills off any germs and bacteria before it can take hold and infect your system.

www.vicks.com...

2: Get some anti bacterial hand gel to use after you go to the toilet and touch other (possibly infected) surfaces like door handles, chairs, hand rails.... etc

3: Drink plenty of water throughout the day every day, (atleast 4 pints).

4: keep a good distance from anyone showing symptons as a precaution

just be prepared.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Itop1]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Sources from Medical University of Odessa confirm an outbreak of deadly drug-resistant "pneumonic plague" in Ukraine. 30 students from Law University hospitalized in Odessa.

gesund-sein.livejournal.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
being skeptic is fine, but you should go and buy some protective medicine as soon as possible.

1: Vicks sell some nasal spray which you inhale through the nose and it kills off any germs and bacteria before it can take hold and infect your system.
1: I rather use Colloidal Silver for that

www.vicks.com...

2: Get some anti bacterial hand gel to use after you go to the toilet and touch other (possibly infected) surfaces like door handles, chairs, hand rails.... etc
2: I rather use colloidal silver for that
3: yes, and dont forget to drink colloidal silver also.

4: yes, and spray some Colloidal silver all over that guy.

just be prepared.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a cult process = a process by a cult = apocyl"PSE" PSE= Please Save Everyone!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

Thank you for the link...

A four-week incubation period?
If that is found to be accurate, then it's far too late to limit the spread of the infection. Some people from the outbreak's source could be anywhere in the world by now.

I should add that I'm highly dubious of this claimed four-week incubation period. Just seems remarkably long. But even a few days of incubation still gives infected and non-symptomatic people enough time to travel to other regions.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gusan

1: I rather use Colloidal Silver for that

www.vicks.com...

2: I rather use colloidal silver for that
3: yes, and dont forget to drink colloidal silver also.

4: yes, and spray some Colloidal silver all over that guy.

just be prepared.

DO NOT use Colloidal Silver!!! extended use of this substance can cause argyria, DO NOT use it!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
"
// 31.10.2009 // 11:38 // Yesterday, on October 30 Health Minister Vasyl Knyazevych held a briefing at which he confirmed: the presence of flu virus A/N1N1-California was confirmed in the bodies of 11 patients in Ternopil and Lviv. In particular, as of October 29 at the Hromashevsky Institute of Epidemiology and Infectious Diseases, 22 samples of patients from Ternopil had been analyzed. A flu was confirmed in 11 cases, 7 out of them - Influenza A/N1N1-California.

In addition, experts at the laboratory of virology studied the materials of 8 people from Lviv with preliminary clinical diagnosis ‘acute respiratory viral infection’ in the presence of influenza virus A/N1N1. 4 out of them - positive for the presence of influenza virus A/N1N1-California, the press service of the Ministry of Health reports.

According to Vasyl Kniazevych, Ministry of Health appealed to the international organizations for advice and provision of number of vaccines against A/N1N1 flu -California."

mignews.com.ua...

According to this it is h1n1.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by gusan]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

your links nearly always lead to pages which are not in english...do you know how to convert the text to English before you post them as not all of us do so can't understand them

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
48 dead as of now

translate.google.com... l=ru&tl=en&history_state0=

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Thanks for information. So from 22 samples, 11 confirmed "a flu", seven of them being H1N1. And of those other 8 cases, again 4 were confirmed as H1N1. So, half the cases are not. I wonder about them...

reply to post by cosmicpixie

If you are running Firefox as your browser you can install a google add-on that will auto-translate pages for you. Very useful but not totally accurate, of course. All the same, better than nothing. If you have Internet Explorer, though, I can't advise as I never use it.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

The virus has mutated but there is no information to share with you, most information will not be reported because the governments do not want to create panic.

In some cases the gov DOES want us to panic, as long as they control the situation.

A little panicing regarding the virus will certainly help the gov to get rid of millions of vaccines they have bought already.

Ko3

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
can anyone say umbrella corp???? i like resident evil, but this is gettin outta hand and all people.... burn the steeple, the church is the people!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAPainter
Ukraine government maybe in process of spraying unknowing vaccination using airplanes and helicopters over cities.

proua.com...

My friends saw them spraying aerosol using vehicles on the street. I posted this some 12 hours before. I guess they start the process and reports it later...

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join