It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

First report I've found of hemorrhagic flu in the US, Polk County, Iowa:

www.kcci.com...

DES MOINES, Iowa -- Iowa has officially recorded 21 H1N1 deaths, including seven in Polk County alone. But the county's medical examiner said he has performed autopsies on some residents who were never diagnosed with H1N1, but actually had it. "In the autopsy, what we're seeing is very heavy, wet hemorrhagic lungs, lungs with a lot of blood in them," said Dr. Gregory Schmunk. He said the official count of seven H1N1 deaths is inaccurate, but patient rights laws prohibit him from giving specific numbers. He said there are two reasons for the discrepancy. First, not all sick patients get tests and second, the virus is difficult to detect. Some patients may be too sick to receive the most accurate H1N1 test. "They're not always done and it can be hazardous to the patient if they're in a respiratory critical situation," Schmunk said. He also said that some tests reveal a false negative. "Because of our limitations on testing, sometimes the tests aren't positive," he said. "They do appear to fit clinically the course of a H1N1 viral-type pneumonia."

[edit on 22-11-2009 by apacheman]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
reply to post by JustMike

First report I've found of hemorrhagic flu in the US, Polk County, Iowa:

www.kcci.com...

DES MOINES, Iowa -- Iowa has officially recorded 21 H1N1 deaths, including seven in Polk County alone. But the county's medical examiner said he has performed autopsies on some residents who were never diagnosed with H1N1, but actually had it. "In the autopsy, what we're seeing is very heavy, wet hemorrhagic lungs, lungs with a lot of blood in them," said Dr. Gregory Schmunk. He said the official count of seven H1N1 deaths is inaccurate, but patient rights laws prohibit him from giving specific numbers. He said there are two reasons for the discrepancy. First, not all sick patients get tests and second, the virus is difficult to detect. Some patients may be too sick to receive the most accurate H1N1 test. "They're not always done and it can be hazardous to the patient if they're in a respiratory critical situation," Schmunk said. He also said that some tests reveal a false negative. "Because of our limitations on testing, sometimes the tests aren't positive," he said. "They do appear to fit clinically the course of a H1N1 viral-type pneumonia."

Thanks for the post.

Call me stupid, but what I don't understand is why the crack down on the media? Why silence the media on this?

If they wnated us to get scared and take the vaccine, you would think you'd want to hype the cases.

I can understand not wanting to panic people, but there are ways of reporting things without panicking. For example, you could say "there are now isolated reports of hemorrhagic H1N1 throughout the united states. Please be aware, but do not be panicked."

I don't know....there's just something about this whole thing that doesn't make sense to me. What am I missing?? What is the missing piece of the puzzle?

I mean, think of the polio epidemic of the 1950's. It was terrible, but there wasn't a media blackout on it, as far as I'm aware. There wasn't a media blackout on the swine flu of the 70's. Why now?

Maybe the theory that this virus is a lab engineered virus is actually really true, and it is biowarfare of some sort... and that's why they don't want the hemorrhagic virus in any newspapers or on TV....because they don't want any sequences done on it and then released to the general public. Because if the sequences were released to the public...we would eventaully figure out it's a man-made virus.

That's the only thing I can think of.

I was keeping an open mind before....now I think my mind is made up. This is a man-made virus. Because keeping media silence doesn't make sense if it's a natural epidemic.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Does anyone have any info if these mutations or whatever they may be, are in Canada. I've done searched for the past couple days but have not been able to find much on the matter.

Also was wondering if this mutation is over in the west now should people be more concerned and perhaps look into the swine flu shot? I have two kids to worry about and I dont think I could live with myself knowing I could have helped them?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

According to this article, H1N1 is subsiding in Europe but spiking in Canada. The only mention of mutation is in Norway:

H1N1 appears to have peaked in parts of western Europe and the United States, but transmission continues to intensify in Canada, the World Health Organization said Friday.

"In Canada, influenza transmission continues to intensify without a clear peak in activity," the UN health agency said.

Doctors visits for flu have been most common among children age five to 19 in Canada. The number of visits continues to exceed average rates for the past 12 flu seasons.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Thanks for the info.

I do have another question regarding MSM reporting that H1N1 is peaking. Correct me if im wrong but is it not Jan-Feb peak for Flu season? I'm no expert but would it not be right to assume that H1N1 would not fully peak until those times?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Maybe the missing bit is political (economic). Our economy is already hanging by threads. People are already losing hope in Obama's ability to get us out of this mess. It's holiday season now. To make an announcement that a plague-like hemorrhagic virus is in the U.S. would likely destroy the power elites ability to fake a recovery from the "recession".

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

I suspect that what they mean by "peaking" is that it is already higher than a normal peak. This leads some wishful thinkers into treating the number of ill like a quota: if "x" is the normal peak, and we've had "x+n", then we must have peaked, right?

But we're nowhere near the peak yet.

Everyone seems to have forgotten that this is not a "normal" year: there is far more crowding and comprised health in the s due to the crappy economy. More crowded homeless shelters due to foreclosures and job losses, more crowded homes due to families and friends moving in together to make ends meet. I'll sure this is the same elsewhere in the world, too. At some point cases will explode, probably soon after the holidays here in the US, say from the second week in December to mid-January it will begin to rise steeply.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by nikiano

Maybe the missing bit is political (economic). Our economy is already hanging by threads. People are already losing hope in Obama's ability to get us out of this mess. It's holiday season now. To make an announcement that a plague-like hemorrhagic virus is in the U.S. would likely destroy the power elites ability to fake a recovery from the "recession".

Yeah, that's possible...but I'm starting to come up with my own theory now..

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This just reported and I thought it was strange.
x-rays & Photos on the site.

November 22, 2009- Portland, Oregon
Oregon cat first in U.S. to die from H1N1 swine flu KATU News

Steve Hiette (above), a veteriarian who treated Buddy Lou, said that a cat with standard pnemonia would have fluid built up in the bottom of the lungs. In this tabby's lungs, however, fluid was accumulating higher up.

"So when we saw this," Hiett said, "we said, 'Oh, it's a different type of pneumonia." Indeed, Hiett said the cat did not respond to normal antibiotics or oxygen treatment.

I didn't think this could pass to cats and dogs. Very strange.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is for that particular poster here who is pushing the vaccine......And yes I know you will argue that its not an WHO/CDC memo.......its only local news reports......

Batch of H1N1 vaccine recalled for severe reactions
www.healthzone.ca...

Adverse reactions to the Swine Flu vaccine soar.
www.americanchronicle.com...

Family questions if H1N1 shot caused Manitoba woman's death
www.ctv.ca...

21 Deaths in Japan After H1N1 Vaccine
preventdisease.com...

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Call me stupid, but what I don't understand is why the crack down on the media? Why silence the media on this?

If they wnated us to get scared and take the vaccine, you would think you'd want to hype the cases.

I can understand not wanting to panic people, but there are ways of reporting things without panicking. For example, you could say "there are now isolated reports of hemorrhagic H1N1 throughout the united states. Please be aware, but do not be panicked."

I don't know....there's just something about this whole thing that doesn't make sense to me. What am I missing?? What is the missing piece of the puzzle?

I mean, think of the polio epidemic of the 1950's. It was terrible, but there wasn't a media blackout on it, as far as I'm aware. There wasn't a media blackout on the swine flu of the 70's. Why now?

Maybe the theory that this virus is a lab engineered virus is actually really true, and it is biowarfare of some sort... and that's why they don't want the hemorrhagic virus in any newspapers or on TV....because they don't want any sequences done on it and then released to the general public. Because if the sequences were released to the public...we would eventaully figure out it's a man-made virus.

That's the only thing I can think of.

I was keeping an open mind before....now I think my mind is made up. This is a man-made virus. Because keeping media silence doesn't make sense if it's a natural epidemic.

Maybe it is because it is not H1N1 but something else more lethal?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Slightly off topic, but video showing undeniable PROOF of spraying in Austria, starting about 1:50

[edit on 22-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
reply to post by really

Thanks for the info.

I do have another question regarding MSM reporting that H1N1 is peaking. Correct me if im wrong but is it not Jan-Feb peak for Flu season? I'm no expert but would it not be right to assume that H1N1 would not fully peak until those times?

You are correct about the regular flu we usually have here in Canada - the peak is as you say; however, this is not the regular flu. In Southwestern Ontario this swine flu sort of peaked a week ago according to our local health director, and supposedly is on the down-swing, but he also says there is no way to know what will happen in the coming months because nothing is going according to the way it used to.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Maybe it is because it is not H1N1 but something else more lethal?

Yes, quite possibly.

Didn't somebody earlier in this thread post all of the microbial agents that have been successfully sprayed in the air by airplanes before?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I am wondering why, if this hemorrhagic flu virus is a man made bio-weapon, has it been spread so sporadically across the globe? It, or at least the symptoms of it, have appeared in relatively small numbers on just about every continent, and in several countries.

What would be the point of spreading it around so thinly? Would the people responsible expect it to spread on its own once they introduced a small amount of it to each environment?

This could be a natural mutation of H1N1 occurring spontaneously in different places around the world, but I can't help but be suspicious about the fact that after so many years of absence it resurfaced in the population so soon after they uncovered the frozen body of 1918 victim and resurrected her virus in labs.

They find samples of the virus in a frozen body. They reconstitute it in labs. Now its appearing once again across the globe. Why? Is it accidental, or intentional? If intentional, what is the purpose?

Wealth from scaring everyone into taking vaccines and medicines? Very possible.

Depopulation to support a more manageable world? Less obvious, but certainly not implausible.

If I had to take a position at this early stage, I think I am on-side with nikiano that this pandemic is more likely man made than not. I guess I just can't say for sure why at this moment.

[edit on 11/22/2009 by wayno]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
Slightly off topic, but video showing undeniable PROOF of spraying in Austria, starting about 1:50

Thanks for posting that video.

Are you sure this was today? Could there be any other explanation to those spray thingys on the wing? Could it be possible that they are a part of the normal exhaust system of a jet?

(I'm not trying to argue with you....I'm just trying to wrap my brain around this. I just want to cover every possible explanation before I accept it as fact.)

Could you also post this to my "flu tracker" thread, so we can have a record of the time and date of spraying in Austria, in case people start getting sick in Austria? Also, do you know what city in Austria this video was taken in?

Here is the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

Edit to add:

I'll be honest...I don't know the difference between contrails and chem-trails. Can anyone post a few pictures that clearly shows the difference between the two?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Sorry, but those are CONTRAILS, not chemtrails.

What I saw was simply very normal condensation trails from the engine exhausts. If you were to check the aviation weather reports for that day, I'm pretty sure you'd find that the weather conditions were ripe for contrails.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I found this link to explain the two, because I didn't know the difference between the two:

Link: educate-yourself.org...

Explanation from article:

"By now, almost everyone has heard the allegation that the United States, Canada, Great Brittain, Germany, France, and numerous other countries are being systematically spayed by high-altitude military tankers. The purpose of this spraying can only be imagined, because the governments of these countries steadfastly deny that any such operation is underway. we have been told that what we see in the sky is called a contrail and is merely the normal condensation of ice crystals from the H2O component of jet engine exhaust.

I cannot claim that any of the Internet sources of information on this topic are totally reliable. However, based on my own observations of these sky trails, it is my opinion that they are not ice crystals from contrails. Contrails can be seen almost every day, and they are characterized by short, narrow plumes that rapidly dissipate about a half-mile behind the planes. I have captured numerous video shots of these little plumes as they follow their planes across the sky. Chemtrails, however, are very different. They billow from horizon to horizon and gradually feather out to fill the entire sky with haze that lingers all day and well into the night where they can be seen still filtering light from the moon. It is amazing to me how so many people fail to discern the obvious difference between these two types of formations."

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

The CDC didn't go to all the trouble of getting the 1918 virus dug up from Alaska and resurrected for nothing.

At the time the story was that this virus no longer existed, therefore they had to recreate it, breed it, send it all over the world and experiment with it, in order to make us safe from it.

Somehow that story didn't quite add up.

One thing to remember when wondering why "they" do things is that there is more than one "they", and the various theys may have contradictory aims.

Btw, as someone informed me that you "recruited" me, I feel morally obligated to star every post of yours I can find. ;-)

[edit on 22/11/09 by Kailassa]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
I am wondering why, if this hemorrhagic flu virus is a man made bio-weapon, has it been spread so sporadically across the globe? It, or at least the symptoms of it, have appeared in relatively small numbers on just about every continent, and in several countries.

What would be the point of spreading it around so thinly? Would the people responsible expect it to spread on its own once they introduced a small amount of it to each environment?

This could be a natural mutation of H1N1 occurring spontaneously in different places around the world, but I can't help but be suspicious about the fact that after so many years of absence it resurfaced in the population so soon after they uncovered the frozen body of 1918 victim and resurrected her virus in labs.

They find samples of the virus in a frozen body. They reconstitute it in labs. Now its appearing once again across the globe. Why? Is it accidental, or intentional? If intentional, what is the purpose?

Wealth from scaring everyone into taking vaccines and medicines? Very possible.

Depopulation to support a more manageable world? Less obvious, but certainly not implausible.

If I had to take a position at this early stage, I think I am on-side with nikiano that this pandemic is more likely man made than not. I guess I just can't say for sure why at this moment.

[edit on 11/22/2009 by wayno]

I'm glad you posted this today, Wayno. I was thinking along similar lines, and I have come up with a theory. Ok, what do you think of this:

So, today, I was working in the hood (where we make IV injectables) and I look down and notice that lo and behold, the IV bags I'm working with are made by Baxter. This may surprise some of you, but Baxter not only makes vaccines, but other IV meds and IV med supplies. Lots and lots and lots of them.

So, I started to think....you know, with every sick person we get in the hospital, Baxter (and every other pharma company) stands to make a lot of money. The more sick patients we get, the more IVs and IV supplies we have to order. You guys have no idea how much IV supplies and IV bags one person in the ICU needs!

So, I started thinking some more; any infection only survives if it can live long enough to infect its host and reproduce and spread, so it can infect more hosts. If an infective agent is too efficient at killing the host, it also dies. Therefore, the best infective agents, whether it is a virus, bacteria, fungus, whatever...is one that can keep the host alive long enough to reproduce a lot, and then spread. If the hosts die too soon, the epidemic or infection eventually dies out because the supply of hosts goes away.

So, then I started thinking....Ok, let's consider this. What if (big IF here), but what IF this virus is man-made by the vaccine companies, not to kill us off, but rather... to get the population sick enough to cause a mass epidemic, and put a lot of people in intensive care. Think about it...they make more money if people are sick, not if they die.

Therefore Wayno, that would be hte answer to your question. Why start little pockets of disease? Because in this theory.... they don't want to kill the world...they only want to sicken the world.

If you were a vaccine company, and could manage to put a lot of people around the world into the ICU....you would be the perfect "parasite". Imagine how much money the pharmaceutical companies and medical supply companies would stand to make in an epidemic where 20% of the people (normal flu season infection rate) end up getting sick and some end up hospitalized vs 30% of the population (infection rate in an epidemic) get sick and some end up hospitalized. That's a lot, alot more money.....especially if the virus is more virulent and more dangerous.

Because remember, if we get a hemorrhagic flu victim in the hospital these days, we don't just treat with antivirals. We slam them with every known antibiotic known to man, and then some. Not to mention the expensive ICU beds, the expensive medical supplies....

So, then I started thinking this:

I have always thought that the banking bailout is just a massive transfer of wealth. Where the missing 2 trillion dollars went is up for conjecture, but my guess is that it got transferred to a group of elite people somewhere, never to be found again. I think the banking bailout was a giant money laundering operation, or a huge ransom. (Long story....see one of my previous threads for that one.)

So, anyway, what if this epidemic is NOT someone's way of trying to kill off the population, but someone's way of managing a HUGE transfer of wealth to the pharmaceutical companies and the medical supply companies, etc...

Just like the bank bailout was a big transfer of wealth to the wealthiest bankers....is it possible that this could be a huge transfer of wealth to the wealthiest medical companies?

What if it is?

Let's ask this question: Who are the powerful behind the banks? And who are the powerful ones behind Big Pharma and the medical supply companies?

If this epidemic is successful in seriously infecting (but not killing) 30% of the world's population, we could theoretically see a transfer of billions and billions (hundreds) of dollars going to those who would stand to profit.

I personally don't think they are trying to kill off a large percentage of the population. I htink they're trying to get us really, really sick.

Back in 1918, lots of people got sick, but can you imagine the health care costs of what it would have cost if they had hospitals and ICUs and hospital fees and pharmaceuticals back then like we do now? They didn't even have basic antibiotics back then, except for maybe sulfanilamide powder and thimerosol (mercury) and homeopathics.

Imagine what an epidemic of that proportion would cost today. And there, my friends, we have a motive. ANOTHER transfer of wealth.

That's my best guess.

Why? I have a theory of why we're seeing these massive transfers of wealth these last few years (bankers, etc...) but I'm still formulating it. I don't want to post it yet, lest I get slammed by some debunkers.

So, Wayno, what do you think of that theory? (Or anyone else.)

Does it hold water? Does it fit together pretty well with all the other things that have been happening lately?

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join