It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Who wants to speculate with me?

www.vaccinetruth.org...
Bill Gates pumping 80 billion into saving children in third world (developing) nations. So they can buy more computers.

Bildeburgs meeting in 2009 discussed population explosion.

Ted Turner the UN funding chairman says everyone should be limited to 2 children.

Russia, US, UK supplying arms to fight wars, which isn't killing people fast enough.

Mossad did their part with delivering AIDS to Africa in the 80's still the population is increasing despite over 12 million infected. Because immuno drugs are brought in.

So the discussions about population are taking place among those who can deliver solutions. Instead of us discussing every little freeking detail of who did what and Baxter blah blah blah can someone supply me with some motives here, assuming this is a designer biological and Pharma has changed DNA and immunities into a giant clusterf*ck.

Fear is the dark ones’ most powerful weapon against the light because the energy of fear not only forms a barrier between the consciousness and the soul, it refuels the darkness to keep it thriving. Another means of achieving that two-way objective as well as reducing the world’s population was developing various strains of “flu” viruses. An important part of this diabolical scheme to create plagues, which during your history have caused massive fear and death tolls, was the conditioning of Earth’s peoples to regard death as the ultimate in fear.

The mysterious illness striking in the Ukraine and spreading beyond its borders is a continuation of the dark ones’ biowarfare. After failure to produce the intended global fear and death toll with the SARS, avian flu, and swine flu/N1H1 viruses, which were neutralized by our space family’s technology, the darkly-inclined ones developed a combination of strains whose virulence cannot be destroyed with the same high degree of success as with those three lesser toxic laboratory-designed viruses.

The intended pandemic and death toll will not happen, but not all who become sick will recover. While some souls are dying in accordance with the longevity part of pre-birth agreements, others are leaving prior to contract fulfillment. In Nirvana those souls will find that completing their chosen third density karmic lessons is easier than in a physical lifetime because all learning—it is not learning new information, it is remembering what you know at soul level—is facilitated by the powerful love energy in Earth’s spirit world. This is true of all souls who left or will leave prior to contract completion or whose petition to amend the original terms was or will be honored.

lightworkers.org...

We aren't playing Solitaire here, we are playing a sort of Chess game, and it's serious.

The motive you ask about is the motive to keep as many from the Light as possible. It's the classic and biblical fight between light and dark, good and evil.... revelations, the shift, however you want to call it, we are playing it right now.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by blujay]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Lets keep the topic on subject guys and try and minimize the in-fighting amongst ourselves. Its not helpful. Anyone on the ground in Ukraine? I just recieved some disturbing news about the Ukraine sent to me by email from a friend, but am trying to track down the original source before I post it.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by unicorn1
reply to post by Chevalerous

Sorry if this has already been said.
I have done a little digging (still plenty original articles on the net!) and this was described as 'experimental virus material'. Is 'material' double speak for 'vaccine'? This is where the disagreement seems to lie.
The first link is vague, the second more or less states that the contaminated material was used to make a vaccine.
But maybe this is just splitting hairs anyway, as the material was proposed as a vaccine component, if it wasn't already a vaccine per se.
www.torontosun.com...
www.bloomberg.com...
The sole issue, as I see it, is whether this was a deliberate mistake.
I am still looking for credible reporting of the 72 kilos claim.
[edit on 21-11-2009 by unicorn1]

[edit on 21-11-2009 by unicorn1]

Yes my friend! but this Toronto Sun article is not one of the orginal articles written - it's from the same week as this altered Bloomberg article UPDATE2 where they altered the information to be about "samples" instead!

Baxter Sent Bird Flu Virus to European Labs by Error (Update2)

Feb. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Baxter International Inc. in Austria unintentionally contaminated samples with the bird flu virus that were used in laboratories in three neighboring countries, raising concern about the potential spread of the deadly disease.

www.bloomberg.com...

In all the original articles and news, heck! I even saw a TV news report where they interviewed several people here in Europe, and even outside the Czech facility about this incident and said we were very lucky thanks to this lab guy who randomly did some testing of 72 kg of vaccine material meant for for vaccine production which contained live non-radiated H5N1 virus material before it went in to full speed production of the seasonal flu vaccine at sub-contractors to Baxter Europe.

The information was all over the place and the cat was out of the bag around the 15th of February.

Many voices were raised and even EU health officials complained on how this could have happened - and promised into the TV cameras that a full investigation into this would be launched and they would go to the bottom of this incident!

Then suddenly when this information had gone to MSM after a week and around the 19th of February I saw that the orginal news articles and news snippets had begun to disappear from the internet and TV news clips were impossible to find anymore. The cover-up and cleaning operation and damage control were in full action.

And I think it was between 21-25th of February, when the damage control and cover-up campaign was launched and the new information appeared.

Now the original articles that had been removed, and new articles popped up again as UPDATES where the information had been completely altered to fit the "Sample" version of the story. Some of the older articles were removed completely though! they didn't even pop up as updates even - they were gone for good and had cleaned out from the net.

And these NEW altered update versions were so badly written compared with the original version who had very much information on what really had happened - so we just laughed about it and then understood how desperately they wanted to cover up this story in a hurry!

But the damage was already done and the cat was out of the bag - too many people had seen and read the orginal information in the articles and interviews - and we were discussing this information, even here on ATS!

I phoned one friend who works in Televison in the beginning of March to ask if he could ask around for one special news-clip that was removed, but they just referred him to the ongoing EU investigation and that they could unfortunately don't help with this clip because it had been deleted from the digital playlists they told him!

One month later the Mexican flu outbreak is in full action and all eyes are on that ball instead.

And unfortunately after soo much lies and deceptions regarding this flu, I sadly have a hard time to believe the liers in the Big Pharma Mafia (the same people who produce the vaccines) who also are chairmen of the boards in the WHO organisation, nor will I blindly believe the corrupt and bought by Big Pharma health officials puppets of the EU.

But I think the orginal fact still remain?

It was 72kg of vaccine material meant for production of seasonal flu vaccine that contained live H5N1 virus which could have gone out to sub -contractors and been packed & delivered as a vaccine - IF NOT ONE GUY had been so strictly careful and decided to scrutinize the material and do a random test of the shipment on some ferrets before he passed the shipment further on.

And I believe this first version of the story more than the updated version -so far!

I guess it's up to each one to choose in what they want to believe?

I'm here just like you and all others looking for answers and trustworthy information to keep myself updated about the situation everyday.

I can't not say that I'm 100% right and everyone else is wrong - but I can only remember what I orginally saw and read about this information and I have not been convinced or proven yet that it happened like the new version wants us to believe! - sorry! - unfortunately I think I'm too much of a conspiracy theorist for that!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Boy, I wish I could write what is happening here today in the hospital.

I really, really, really wish I could write about it. Unfortunately, that would be against hospital policy and federal law, and a violation against patient confidentiality.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

I really, really, really wish I could write about it. Unfortunately, that would be against hospital policy and federal law, and a violation against patient confidentiality.

You know! WE HATE teasers like this Niki!

Spill the beans in some smart way God damn it!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

My friend, why did you even post that? My guess is that some famous name is involved as a patient; otherwise why would we even care about identifying anyone personally???

This is something other than just about an illness and has more to do with a person. In that case we will all find out soon on the MSM.

And then you can fill in the behind the scenes details for us. Right?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

My friend, why did you even post that? My guess is that some famous name is involved as a patient; otherwise why would we even care about identifying anyone personally???

This is something other than just about an illness and has more to do with a person. In that case we will all find out soon on the MSM.

And then you can fill in the behind the scenes details for us. Right?

No, no famous people. lol! Nothing like that. I would never post anything like that.

edit to add:

All I'll say is that it would be a good idea for everyone to practice good handwashing techniques for the rest of the flu season, if you haven't already. It's only a matter of time, with air travel being as prevalent as it is today, before we can expect to see serious cases begin to reach the United States.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have heard several times that the issues taking place in the Ukraine are due to their lack of decent health care, I guess that could be the case, but the most deaths from this thing are in the US. Don’t we have the best health care?
I would expect countries in the global periphery to have deaths due to the lack of infrastructure. What gives?

Also: These guys have been popping up everywhere in my little college town:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingHigh404

I have heard several times that the issues taking place in the Ukraine are due to their lack of decent health care, I guess that could be the case, but the most deaths from this thing are in the US. Don’t we have the best health care?
I would expect countries in the global periphery to have deaths due to the lack of infrastructure. What gives?

Interestingly, Ukrainians had several years of very low flu infections until this thing came along. I would think that this attests to the viability of the natural remedies they traditionally used.

The traditional ways still are protecting them. The survival rate is not that much different, but for those falling seriously sick, the symptoms have been unusual and frightening. It was those symptoms that had people worried -- the bleeding lungs and pneumonia.

Now we are learning that specific kinds of mutations are causing those symptoms. What we don't know, is what the best treatment is. For all we know, the traditional methods (onions/garlic; etc.) are holding up as good or as bad as the most high tech hospital procedures.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
72 kilos of virus mutation released so that people would become infected. Because if the strong build immunities they will be ready for the 2nd wave that will come next year. Maybe this was a precaution that the government was sold on for the long term.
Consider that the government has inside information and plans for the future and they know the possibilities of the condition of the world in 2010 and 2012. If the sim was done for 2012 and it indicated that the population would be doubled because of mass immigration and with that the diseases would kill the locals, and the only way to keep a healthy culture is to cultivate their immunology then of course they would make the decision to spend that money. But that's not a plan that would easily pass the public scrutiny therefore decision makers are making hard choices. In the long run the result will be utilitairan but in the short term there will be lots of chaos.
What decision would you make if you were in leadership?

According to the EU slide-show Ecoparity accepts as gospel truth, the product accidentally released contained attenuated H3N2 (a current human flu) and was contaminated with live H5N1 (bird flu).

This was used on ferrets, giving the viruses an opportunity for genetic reassortment,(gene mixing), which could have left one virus with the worst properties of both:
- highly contagious between humans and having a 60% kill rate.

This is exactly the scenario authorities have been worried about for years, and would be far worse than the 1918 pandemic, possibly wiping out half the world's population.

The final nail in your theory's coffin is that the survivors would still have gained no immunity to the second wave of the swine flu that you mention, and would probably die quickly to it, having not yet had time to fully recover from bird flu.

No, the nearest to a "good" reason to intentionally release that "foul plague" on humanity is that some powerful people believe the Earth needs depopulating.

There is no reason to believe that "the government has inside information and plans for the future". Nobody knows that, because even the best of plans can go awry. Even if some people believe they know what's going to happen in 2 or 3 years time, it doesn't mean all the countries' leaders do. They are puppets, lower down on the food chain than one might think.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

Interestingly, Ukrainians had several years of very low flu infections until this thing came along. I would think that this attests to the viability of the natural remedies they traditionally used.

The traditional ways still are protecting them. The survival rate is not that much different, but for those falling seriously sick, the symptoms have been unusual and frightening. It was those symptoms that had people worried -- the bleeding lungs and pneumonia.

Now we are learning that specific kinds of mutations are causing those symptoms. What we don't know, is what the best treatment is. For all we know, the traditional methods (onions/garlic; etc.) are holding up as good or as bad as the most high tech hospital procedures.

I'm not sure the bolded statement is true. We do know that h1n1 & h5n1 have an immunity for the cytokines IL-6 & TNF-a. These are implicated in the cytokine storm which seems to be causing the majority of deaths.

It would be logical to intake foods, drinks, & supplements that inhibit these two cytokines, as well as neuraminidase (antivirals).

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Somebody posted this on another thread...more reports of spraying, burned lung, symptoms similar to pneumonic plague in Poland and Lithuania.

(From a blog, not an official news source, but still...)

ukraineplague.blogspot.com...

"Reports are coming in of people dying of symptoms similar to the pneunomic plague in an Emergency Room in Bialystok in the north east of Poland.

A doctor reported treating three patients with symptoms similar to the pneumonic plague, including burned lungs. One the patients died in his arms. The doctor said that it appeared be a bacterial infection and that no antibiotics worked. He also thought it could be a more virulent strain of the swine flu.

The victims came from small villages close to Bialystok.

Low flying aircraft were heard in the region a few nights ago.

Cases similar to the pneumonic plague have also be reported in Lithuania, close to the Polish border and to Bialystok.

The appearance of something resembling the pneumonic plague in Poland shortly after low flying aircraft made carried out unexplained missions during the night time in the same area has parallels with the recent incident in the Ukraine.

Witnesses reported low flying planes carrying out aerosol spraying shortly before the pneumonic plague was diagnosed in victims a few days later.

The Ukrainian government and WHO moved swiftly to declare the swine flu virus had mutated to become more dangerous and implement martial law.

This is an email from Poland:

My friend a doctor who works in Emergency Room in Bialystok (Eastern North of Poland) called me saying that he had 3 cases of patients with symptoms similar to the pneumonic plague. "If it is h1n1, so it means that it has changed for very virulent form and it kills in matter of hours". One patient died in his hands. I do not know what happened to other two. He is going to inform me how's the situation, but he expects it to get much worse. No antibiotic works for the disease!

This wouldn't be payback to the Polish people for the Poland government NOT buying the Swine Flu Vaccine would it? (my conspiracy side)."

(end blog quote)

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I've just seen this on the flucase site:

A note on the Belgian foreign ministry website confirms that nine regions in western Ukraine have been put under quarantine for an unspecified amount of time as a result of an alleged swine flu outbreak and that movement within this regions is almost impossible.

go to www.flucase.com

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There seems to be conflicting information about the flu in Ukraine. The WHO and the Ukraine government are telling the world that there are no major changes in the strain.

See: hisz.rsoe.hu... Situation Update Number 45.

On the site www.recombinomics.com... Dr. Niman claims otherwise. Here is the link: www.recombinomics.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Hopefully it's a false flag!

Lets hope so anyway....

at least it looks like parts of the ukraine have been quarantined.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
1.5 million infected and only 362 deaths? That seems strange, it's a lower mortality rate than the previous incarnation of swine flu.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingHigh404

You do have decent health care in the US, but a terrible immune system due to the unhealthy diets (fast food).

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Also: These guys have been popping up everywhere in my little college town:

According to WHO the USA is ranked number 37 and Ukraine number 79. France gets the number 1 position.

Link Here

Also, what about people without health insurance in the USA? Surely, not everyone receives the same level of care and that may be why it's not number 1 - equipment and medicine available but just not for all citizens?

Edit to add - Oops, I just read that back and wanted to make sure no-one thinks I'm commenting about the US Health Care policy. I really don't know anything about that and to be honest. I have no agenda and was just answering your question but, as usual, it just leads my mind to more questions

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Maya00a]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The warning went out to hospitals and other health care facilities that the new strain of swine flu is in the US and that they expect to see a large number of deaths and infected.

There won't be enough vaccine to go around and the virus is showing signs of being Tamiflu resistant. This leaves only one antiviral that works but it is an inhalation delivery which won't be very effective on people with breathing problems and children.

52 people have died in a 48 hour time span in Canada....

[edit on 21-11-2009 by ecoparity]

new topics

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join