It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Dude, you can't just change your avatar like that without giving a brother the heads up. I was like, who is this? Ugh... it's ecoparity.... now, I feel sick, too...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Only one article this morning, because I need to rush off to work.

China to punish those concealing swine flu

On Thursday, Dr. Zhong Nanshan, director of Guangzhou's Institute of Respiratory Diseases, said in the Guangzhou Daily newspaper that he believed local government officials were covering up swine flu deaths to make it appear as though their handling of the epidemic had been successful.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
reply to post by Maya00a

officially, there are over 13000 infected and 5 dead from new H1N1 strain from ukraine, in poland. ukraine was in my opinion a test, test of how deadly the new strain is. it's not a paradise, people don't go there for vacations like they do in case of mexico, so it was a perfect choice to study it. it worked, now they're spreading it in other countries. there are numerous reports of sprayings, in poland, in austria and other countries as well. first death case in poland took place one day after the sprayings.

according to unofficial information, situation in poland is much worse. noone knows about true death toll, but it was reported in one debate on TV that number of people infected with new H1N1 strain already crossed 100000, and i still consider that to be underestimated. they're saying that according to initial statistics, H1N1 spreads in poland 3 times faster than in ukraine when it started there. TV, radio stations, web portals, all are silent and repeat government BS like statements from minister of health that those deaths were caused by 'other illnesses', while it's confirmed that they all had H1N1 and died from pneumonia (this new strain attacks lungs).

yes, it's a hoax. but not because the virus isn't deadly, no. it's a hoax because there's a massive psyop in motion to prevent panic, situation is far more serious than reported.

I understand that the TV, radio stations, web portals, etc are all silent on this matter but surely we, the people, would be noticing it around us if the strain for Ukraine had spread to other countries.

I've also read about Poland but it still doesn't explain why this new strain, that attacks the lungs, isn't appearing in other countries as rapidly. I just don't believe that people wouldn't be discussing it amongst themselves - it would be impossible to keep everyone quiet. If/when it starts appearing here then I'd be on here telling everyone about it. I don't see anyone on ATS or other sites reporting it around them personally so I'm just wondering why it seems confined to a small area as opposed to the original H1N1.

When H1N1 first appeared, in April, everyone and their brother knew someone that had it. Does anyone here know of anyone (outisde Ukraine and Poland) with 1st hand accounts of masses of people sick or dying from lung infections/new strain of H1N1/whatever it is?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

here's a report from france:
s-url.info...

in poland it's about same scale i suppose, if not worse - many schools with thousands of children ill were closed already. overall people aren't treating this virus seriously enough, and at the beginning they probably mistake it with normal cold, or perhaps they think it'll be extremely mild and nothing bad will happen. that's totally irresponsible, because thanks to such behaviour, it spreads like a wildfire, and while serious cases are a little bit lagged behind that because of incubation period, when they'll finally hit, it'll be too late to stop it.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

Up 82% in Europe but is that from testing for H1N1? I ask because as far as I'm aware they're not testing unless people are admitted to hospital or die. People have just been told to assume that if they have flu symptoms then they have swine flu. Here in Spain we can go and buy Tamiflu (since 1st Nov) from the pharmacy, without a prescription, and I assume that sales contribute to the numbers counted as having H1N1?

The death toll per 100m still seems low and still doesn't make me want to get my family vaccinated.

I'm not bashing but the table of figures you posted isn't regarding the virus that is attacking people's lungs, in Ukraine, it's just a table of figures for the original H1N1. We won't be getting vaccinated for H1N1 considering its current infection and mortality rate but I'm keen to follow numbers worldwide regarding the Ukraine virus that goes straight to the lungs because I might change my mind then.

Mind you, the vaccine only became available on Monday and it's only for those with underlying conditions - where I am anyway. My doctor doesn't know when it will be available for everyone that wants it because apparently the government originally planned to have enough for everyone then changed their minds and said it's only for those with underlying conditions.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Maya00a

s-url.info...

in poland it's about same scale i suppose, if not worse - many schools with thousands of children ill were closed already. overall people aren't treating this virus seriously enough, and at the beginning they probably mistake it with normal cold, or perhaps they think it'll be extremely mild and nothing bad will happen. that's totally irresponsible, because thanks to such behaviour, it spreads like a wildfire, and while serious cases are a little bit lagged behind that because of incubation period, when they'll finally hit, it'll be too late to stop it.

Oh bloody helll, I don't know!

They expected a rise during the traditional flu season and I reported earlier in the thread that 13 people were off sick in my daughter's class, last week (17 and 18 year olds). 2 were sent home from my son's class last Friday (13 and 14 year olds). Yesterday 11 people were off sick from my youngest son's class (9 and 10 year olds). BUT, none of them are seriously ill. They've got coughs and colds and normally they'd still be at school but because everyone with flu symptoms has to assume they have H1N1 they're staying home.

All day long we can read numerous reports and stats about H1N1 but it's not doing the same as it's doing in Ukraine - yet! Why is the lung attacking version confined to a small area of the world (small compared to the size of the whole planet).

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

read the article about H1N1 in france and notice higher than before number of severe cases - that's exactly what suggests it's same H1N1 strain as in ukraine and poland. and if it's in france already, you can assume it's only a matter of time till it gets into spain, if it's not already there.

that being said, avoid vaccines unless you can get one without squalene and mercury. also, look at my signature - those really work, by boosting immune system and lowering the production of IL-6 and TNF-a cytokines, which are causing cytokine storm to occur in case of H1N1.

[edit]
as for me, i'm not going to get vaccinated, even if offered one without squalene and mercury for free, but that's my opinion. it's your choice.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I can't remember if I posted on this thread or not. It's so lengthy
how could it even matter.
Above Top Secret.....

No body in my house is sick. This definetly has me nervous though.
I'm asking we should be worried right?

Anybody else worried, frightened. semi apprehensive?

Have TPTB gone forward with a plan that will not fail them?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

you did
my room is full of onion aroma

interesting thing, when sitting in such room, one doesn't notice it at all. it's kinda different when you leave it and come back after some time - then you can feel it clearly, but it fades quickly.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Maya00a

read the article about H1N1 in france and notice higher than before number of severe cases - that's exactly what suggests it's same H1N1 strain as in ukraine and poland. and if it's in france already, you can assume it's only a matter of time till it gets into spain, if it's not already there.

that being said, avoid vaccines unless you can get one without squalene and mercury. also, look at my signature - those really work, by boosting immune system and lowering the production of IL-6 and TNF-a cytokines, which are causing cytokine storm to occur in case of H1N1.

[edit]
as for me, i'm not going to get vaccinated, even if offered one without squalene and mercury for free, but that's my opinion. it's your choice.

Thanks - being in Spain we drink plenty of red wine and eat plenty of garlic and onions!
We also have a nightcap of Anise every night (an aniseed liqueur).

Vaccines aren't available to us anyway and no decision has been made about whether it will be available except to high risk categories. Well, that was according to my doctor last Saturday.

I guess if this starts behaving in France, as it has in Ukraine, then we will all be hearing about it very soon because I don't see how they'll be able to keep all the French people quiet and they'll soon be blogging and tweeting reports if they start seeing it around them in their communities.

Well it's a beautiful day here, the kids will be home from school soon and we're off to take our dogs for a nice walk on the beach. Thanks again for your replies - stay safe

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

i can feel it... deeply inside, down to my bones... that it's game over already. people were blind... and still are... and now they're going to pay for this.

world will never be the same.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Maya00a

s-url.info...

in poland it's about same scale i suppose, if not worse - many schools with thousands of children ill were closed already. (...)

Haven't heard about schools being closed over here. There's been 5 deaths so far, and all of them were people with additional diseases or disfunctions. What's kind of funny, the media are reporting each case and always promote Tamiflu as the only drug that can help.

[edit on 20/11/2009 by relu84]

link   

reply to post by randyvs

i can feel it... deeply inside, down to my bones... that it's game over already. people were blind... and still are... and now they're going to pay for this.

world will never be the same.

jedi just to note you have been one of the best posters on this topic, lots of detail and layers of information

and i agree with you...however
the one possible plus is as the plan moves more and more ahead, there will be more and more things in the open that people MIGHT start to say "that isn't right, something is wrong with that" they may miss 1-2-3-4, but catch 5.

if enough can see before it goes too far something can still be done
as of now there are still 6 billion of us around here
..as of now...

link   
reply to post by Maya00a

I guess if this starts behaving in France, as it has in Ukraine, then we will all be hearing about it very soon because I don't see how they'll be able to keep all the French people quiet and they'll soon be blogging and tweeting reports if they start seeing it around them in their communities.

You know what France is one place where the Govt. fears it's people. Once people over there realise what's up. Wide spread carnage will grip the
whole country. Those people will throw down.

I knew there was a good reason I was staying away from this thread.
Man right when I finally learn to type.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by relu84

then you're obviously missing some info or listening only to the minister of health.

info about schools was reported on several portals and in RMF radio. and all those deaths were caused by H1N1, and that's how it was reported at the beginning. H1N1 attacking lungs, leading to pneumonia, antibiotics not working, death. it's ministry of health that spreads such BS recently, no need to repeat it here.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hermes8

well... thank you.

i'm afraid their ability to bend the truth is still underestimated by us. HEAVILY. and that's what's really, really sad. they are arresting people in ukraine which try to spread the information via blogs and so on, or at least such info leaked from there. they're underreporting cases and deaths to avoid panic. as long as there's no panic, they're in control. my comment about genetic sequences of H1N1 on one of polish portals was removed. media are silent. ministry of health spreads BS, that H1N1 isn't causing any deaths at all. they're spraying the skies all over poland, i saw it myself in my city. and what's worse, people that are meant to spread the truth, are either blind or part of NWO agenda. Jane Burgermeister - she bends the truth how it fits her, i've emailed her few times, the only thing she did was correcting the false WHO info by writing another post saying that new H1N1 strain is deadly. i've told her about eco's theory, that NWO wants to kill us using the virus, not the vaccines. that it all fits perfectly, and they're showing their true face slowly, as evildoers, and are still gaining from it. that moshe and baxter incidents were blown out of proportion hoaxes to point us in wrong direction. she doesn't believe. what concerns me even more, is that i've sent 2 emails to project camelot about same theory, and they're completely silent. if we're right, NWO plan will result in all the conspiracy theory movement being totally compromised, at least when it comes to H1N1. that's something they either can't accept... or something they know very well. i was thinking many times about all those first league conspiracy players... governments, at least that's the case for US, have space-based weapons, able to target single human with some sort of wave, causing for example heart attack. if not that, there're tons of more classic methods. if all those first league players would be telling us the truth, how the hell would they stay alive for so long? the more i think about it, the less i trust them. it's all too complicated, they're spreading too much information that just doesn't match. we're being lead... to death. from both sides. it's the biggest psyop in human history, and when we'll realize what's really going on... it'll be too late.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think we all need to calm down a bit and wait for official reports instead of spreading fear about spraying deadly toxins!!

None of us here on ATS has been to the Ukraine to see the situation for ourselves so that means none of us know what the exact details are... we havn't seen with our own eyes if there are people dying in street or whether they have black lungs!!

By all means post reports but I say stop the fearmongering until we know for sure.... if the reports turn out to be true then fine... it's time to get to the mountains!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
On that point, can I just add that the site which posted the story about alleged bodies in Ukraine's streets, is now saying that there has been no corroboration and that lorry drivers are reporting situation normal.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

black lungs were reported by doctors from several countries, not only from ukraine. and in case of sprayings, i saw those myself, in poland. if they're doing it here, i don't see a reason why reports about those from ukraine should be false. results are the same, spread of new, more deadly H1N1 strain, and deaths.

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join