It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have personally heard three MDs tell me that they would not get the swine flu jab, and anecdotal evidence of the same from several friends. The ones that I personally spoke to said that the vaccine was not tested properly.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Eco, if I remember correctly you stated that the swine flu needed three mutations to become like the 1918 virus, correct? This is one of three then?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I got a letter today from my doctors saying i could have the swine flu jab..sooo unsure?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Hi Eco,
vaccine is not available here yet and all supply is dedicated to emergency workers. There are no plans to vaccinate "herd".
I have two questions for you:
1. is there any scientific proof that GSK or Novartis or Baxter vaccine even work? How is it possible to proof it without extensive research at real life situation? Or is this "believe" based just on previous cases and math modeling?
2. is there any reason to start vaccination at middle of current wave? Is the Flu Mist (live virus contained and spreading out of vaccinated for 0-7+ days) good idea?

EDIT: forgot question #
3. You said that people how had this "swine flu" can't be sure that they don't get it again even same year. As I understand it even after full ride of illness their immune system don't recognize the virus at next encounter. But vaccine (as I understand) work on very same principle - expose body to soften illness so appropriate immunity mechanism can be established. If "real" virus do not have such effect how vaccine can do it?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by zeddissad]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ok, I found something interesting.

Previously on this thread, some people said that the mutation ocurring would be a small one. The WHO also said that whatever mutations occurred were most likely only minor.

However, Dr. Niman, the virologist that everyone seems to be quoting on this issue, said today on his own website, that the mutation that occurred in Ukraine, and also in China, signals "major change".

Here is his quote from his Recombinomics website, posted earlier today. (Read second to last paragraph.)

Link:
www.recombinomics.com...

RBD D225G in China and Australia Raise Ukraine Concerns
Recombinomics Commentary 14:41
November 18, 2009

The recent outbreak in Ukraine has raised concern that receptor binding domain changes are responsible. Although WHO has issued a new Ukraine situation update and has addressed preliminary changes in a news conference, they have not rule out receptor binding domain changes, and the recent announcement of investigations by two WHO Regional Centers (NIMR in Mill Hill, UK and CDC in Atlanta GA) suggests single nucleotide changes are under investigation.

One such change is the receptor binding domain polymorphism D225G which is present on recently released sequences from China and Australia. The HA sequence from China, A/Zheijiang/DTID-ZJU03/2009, is virtually identical to two earlier sequences from Yiwu (A/Zhejiang/DTID-ZJU02/2009 and A/Zhejiang-Yiwu/11/2009) and all were collected in September and appear to be from the same patient or contacts. The patient eventually recovered, but was seriously ill and hospitalized for several weeks. However, the three sequences from Yiwu match (see list here) sequences from an isolate, A/Hangzhou/1/2009, that is in another location in Zheijiang (see map), indicating D225G was appended onto the Hangzhou genetic background via recombination.

A sequence released Monday at GISAID by the WHO regional center in Australia, A/Sydney/2503/2009, also has D225G, but on a different genetic backbone. The 5' end of the gene matches isolates from Singapore and Japan (see list), which do not have D225G. Thus, D225G is appended onto this background via recombination, but the background in Australia is distinct from the background in China.

Similarly, the two genetic backbones described above are distinct for two isolates in Sao Paulo, which were from fatal cases. The lung isolates signal the jumping of D225G from one genetic backbone to another. This concurrent acquisition has been described in H5N1, as well as the genetic hitchhiking of H274Y in seasonal H1N1.

This jumping of the same polymorphisms form one background to another signals major changes, especially when the polymorphism "in play" is a receptor binding domain change, which is cause for concern.

The recent activity in Ukraine raises concerns that similar changes are in play there, and the failure of WHO to release the sequences or comment on receptor binding domain changes significantly increases these concerns.

(end quote by Dr. Niman)

Since he posted this post, the WHO released the sequences.

And in his own words, this is a major change...and cause for concern.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

technically, it's a minor change, as far as i understand, and you should know it better as a person with medical background. in terms of importance, we were saying all the time it'll change it into far more deadly variant like that from 1918. so, as for me, it's just some random bashing about the words being used.

[edit]
from my own post...

'[...] it's possible that WHO is hiding gene sequences not because it's some unknown new killer virus, but very subtle modification of H1N1 from mexico (so they are telling the truth), while those small modifications still can cause it to be basically same H1N1 as in 1918, with cytokine storms, lungs filled with blood and so on.'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

don't confuse amount of changes in genetic sequence with their importance.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
reply to post by nikiano

technically, it's a minor change, as far as i understand, and you should know it better as a person with medical background. in terms of importance, we were saying all the time it'll change it into far more deadly variant like that from 1918. so, as for me, it's just some random bashing about the words being used.

I should know better? Know better for what? Quoting the virologist that everybody now seems to be accepting as the expert in this issue?

I personally have said on this thread we should be wary of any expert opinon by a virologist who also owns his own vaccine company, but since everybody seems to be quoting him now, I thought I'd throw out a quote that everyone seems to have missed.

He is claiming that he's the expert virologist on this issue. I'm not a virologist...I'm a health care professional. I don't know what kind of change is a big change or a minor change in a virus. I'm only going by what this Dr. Niman says. And he says that "it signals a major change....and is cause for concern."

Once again, here is his quote:

"This jumping of the same polymorphisms form one background to another signals major changes, especially when the polymorphism "in play" is a receptor binding domain change, which is cause for concern."

I don't see anywhere where he said "technically, this is a minor change."

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
**I made a thread covering this post HERE
It might be a good idea to move specific discussion of this publication there**

Synergistic Action Of Hemophilus Influenzae Suis And The Swine Influenza Virus On The Chick Embryo (pub. 1942 The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research)

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Full PDF of the article here: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Frederik B. Bang
From the Department of Animal and Plant Pathology of The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research, Princeton, New Jersey
Received August 20, 1942.

The synergistic effect of Hemophilus influenzae suis and swine influenza virus in the pig can be reproduced by the inoculation of these agents on the chorioallantoic membrane of 9 to 10 day old chick embryos. Two strains of human influenza virus that were studied failed to substitute for the swine virus in the synergistic reaction. No loss of synergistic effect was noted when the swine influenza virus was put through 11 chick embryo passages. Recently isolated and old stock strains of Hemophilus were equally able to enhance the effect of the virus. Heat-killed cultures of H. influenzae suis can be substituted for the bacterial component of the reaction. Infection of the embryo with swine influenza virus predisposes to infection with H. influenzae suis. The combination of H. influenzae suis and swine influenza virus causes a selective destruction of the embryo lungs, not produced by the individual components. This pneumonia exhibits the essential features of the natural disease.

PMCID: PMC2135289 if you want to look it up somewhere else.

What's really interesting about this article is that it describes the combination of Hemophilus influenzae suis (bacteria) and Swine Flu as having a "synergistic effect" in destroying the lungs completely. "Synergistic effect" is the exact same wording used by Leuren Moret, the Environmental Commissioner for the City of Berkeley when she described what "binary bioweapons" are.

They are 2 or 3 part bioweapons that are introduced in seperate stages, but when combined, each part works together with the others to create a profound effect.. Here's a video I made on her interview here:

I have been inclined to believe that the Ukrainian outbreak is a mutated strain, but this leaves us with another possibility.. Swine flu AND Hemophilus influenzae suis possibilty working together.

It goes without says that the Rockefeller connection slaps you in the face with this one.. It leads me to believe the elites have had swine flu on their mind for a while now.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
theflucase.com... c-by-2015-says-who-linked-flu-expert&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en

'Pandemic level 6 gives WHO extraordinary powers over a nation’s health and military services under the International Health Regulations 2005 signed by 193 countries. WHO can also order forced vaccination and quarantine.'

NWO incoming.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

it makes sense especially if they're releasing it via chemtrails as i suspect... i've read a few reports about chemtrails containing bacteria causing pneumonia.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The stipulations your giving must be dependant on the country your living in I would have to say. I know for a fact in Canada, the guildlines are not so stringent, they were for the first few weeks of the vaccine, but not the case anymore here.

Just last week there was a swine flu vaccine clinic at the college I attend, it was open to the entire public, noone was being turned away while it was open. The line up consisted of old, young, and children alike.

In fact my brother-in-law who is 35 was able to get in, get his shot and leave within 2 hours. And this was not a one time thing here where I live, just announced on the radio that 10 more clinics will be open over the next 2 weeks across the city for swine flu shots.

Any and all encouraged to show up if they wish to receive a vaccine shot.

[edit on 11/18/0909 by Trayen11]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Also, Hemophilus Influenzae Suis literally translates to "Swine Flu Bacteria", if I'm not mistaken.

It needs to be in combination with H1N1 to have any real effect, though.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

H1N1 spreads, bacteria sprayed for synergistic effect..... Wow! Bioweapon sounds more plausible. Nice find!

[edit on 18-11-2009 by butcherguy]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

Yeah but we're getting nailed here with swine flu cases. The local ER's have been packed for 3 days going.

Pediatrician's office was full of sick kids last night, all w/ flu symptoms.

I had a "mild" case but tested negative. Back then the rapid test being used was giving false negatives more than half the time though.

People with mild to mid cases have reported reinfection, as happened to me so according to my relatives I should not consider myself to be immune. The only way for me to be sure is to get the vaccine and in this state, I cannot.

I could get a lab test of some kind run that will check for antibodies but that would be a lot of money and time.

If I want to drive 10 hours I can go to the lab and get it from family members but that is technically against the law. (Like it matters)

The only simple response is to go ahead and isolate ourselves for a week or two and see how things develop. Now that we know Ukraine was hit by a more "deadly" variant the uptake in deaths in Canada will probably be followed by the same in the US.

Based on today's news and the news that even mild cases are ending up with lasting health problems (which I suspect I also ended up with) I would not go about life as usual and assume nothing will happen. Maybe it won't but there's nothing wrong with taking precautions.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i would be still a little bit carefull with saying it's H1N1 combined with bacteria. antibiotics are not working at all... and cytokine storm from H1N1 can be more than enough in case of this more virulent strain from ukraine. sometimes the simplest solutions are the best... even for NWO.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
i would be still a little bit carefull with saying it's H1N1 combined with bacteria. antibiotics are not working at all... and cytokine storm from H1N1 can be more than enough in case of this more virulent strain from ukraine. sometimes the simplest solutions are the best... even for NWO.
I don't know, so I am asking here, how effective are antibiotics on the bacterial infection if your immune system is overloaded by H1N1+ Cytokine storm?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

Also, Hemophilus Influenzae Suis literally translates to "Swine Flu Bacteria", if I'm not mistaken.

I'm not too sure about that.
Influenza = flu
Hemo has to do with blood.
philus = I know that phile = love. I'm guessing philus is the same thing.

New Latin Haemophilus īnfluenzae, species name : Greek haima, blood + Greek -philos, -philous + New Latin īnfluenzae, genitive of īnfluenza, influenza.]

-philous , -philic
adj combining form indicating love of or fondness for
heliophilous
(from Latin -philus, from Greek -philos; see -phile)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

for cases in poland, which died from pneumonia even today, and had contracted H1N1, antibiotics were 100% ineffective. but hell knows if they had only H1N1 or bacteria as well.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
here is the newest info coming in from poland

anyone in that region that can check it out for us

www.theflucase.com... Itemid=105&lang=en

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hermes8

seems true, but overall i don't trust her anymore. at all. look at how she treats facts - someone says 'symptoms similar to the pneumonic plague' - she says 'pneumonic plague in poland'. even worse for one of previous posts.

www.theflucase.com... =41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en

WHO says: 'no substantial changes in genetic sequencing' (and that's true - changes are small, but VERY important)
she says: 'swine flu virus has not mutated to become more lethal', and again, pneumonic plague. she's doing more disinfo than WHO currently. i've told her that in email actually. pisses me off beyond everything that one of the leading figures in conspiracy world acts like that, especially during such critical situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join