It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

We have study groups consisting of 12 students. In the last week 5 of them were seriously sick, with high fever, body aches headache, and cough. I had a mild version which improved on taking Vitamin C megadose and Echinacea. The rest also improved but not fully recovered yet, including my roomate.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Damn it why is it triple posting on me....Anyways more updates

Death toll now 37

7 new deaths in the last few hours.

[edit on 30/10/09 by asen_y2k]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Triple posts....why???

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

But that doesn't mean its an unknown growing virus. All it could be is swine flu spreading. Which is what is to be expected.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I have a link for you. Seems the bug is similiar to viral pneumonia. Unfortunately, the blogger mentions 6 deaths from "severe hemorrhagic pneumonia" and my search on "severe hemorrhagic pneumonia" turned up some highly disturbing results.

I won't say more about it for now. I'll let you look at this first.

crofsblogs.typepad.com...

For now, they are treating it the same as they would treat viral pneumonia until the final test results get back in two weeks.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by asen_y2k

But that doesn't mean its an unknown growing virus. All it could be is swine flu spreading. Which is what is to be expected.

Deaths are being tested for swine flu, till now only 2 have confirmed swine flu, rest are unknown, so all deaths are not due to swine flu. God knows what this 'unknown virus' is! But one thing is for sure, its kills faster than swine flu and mortality rate is bad. This info is from the hospital!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I'm not sure whether this is related or not, but it might be. They are now doing tests on swine flu in Norway in order to find out whether it's different. They suspect that Norway might have a more deadly version of the swine flu. More Norwegians have become sick and died from the flu than in neighboring countries like Denmark and Sweden. The flu in Norway seems more aggressive and lethal.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I see a #load of more money on it's way to the pocket of the pharma (vaccine) industry

Congratulations pharma guys, good job, you're realy gonna become RIIIIIIIICH the upcomming year, YEAH!

Ko3

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Viruses adapt much quicker and are much more lethal in colder climates. Makes sense.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Yes, but southern Norway has been hit the hardest. Southern Norway is not the coldest part of Norway, and it's cold in Sweden too...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
More for the OP here ... the CDC (US Centers for Disease Control) in September 2009 (a month ago) put out a pdf (portable document which can be viewed with Adobe reader) asking doctors to report

www.ncmedsoc.org...

Physicians Asked to be on the Lookout for Possible “Hemorrhagic Pneumonia Cases”
END Quote

There's an email address at the bottom. Perhaps your doctors could email and get more attention faster than England's 2 week turn-around on the test.

Sounds like CDC 'knew something was coming'. Just my opinion.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Yes, but southern Norway has been hit the hardest. Southern Norway is not the coldest part of Norway, and it's cold in Sweden too...

The situation in Ukraine got really worse after first snowfall sometime before last week, since then the temperature a little over zero and raining. Puddles and muck everywhere. Since then I am hearing about everyone getting sick with sudden fever. We had a party last week. Left at 5 in the morning. The next day called my friends with whom i was drinking and 2 of them had sudden high fever and bad body ache. They said they could not get out of bed. Whats amazing is how suddenly it hits. Two of them are from Poland and have returned to their homes there(pathways of spreading the virus).

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
For thousands of years food has been our medicine. If you want to fight infection, look towards certain foods. Carrot juice has been shown to be great for your lungs. Raw garlic also, as well as for blood flow and cleaning your system. Another thing is raw honey, especially in green tea. Did you know that the shelf life for honey is so long because bacteria will not grow in it. Drink some honey tea and you are helping to destroy bacteria. Drink some raw apple cidar vinegar, did you know it will kill almost every form of bacteria and fungus as well. It has been used throughout history as a cleaning product and it's natural! You can dilute a little with some water and drink it.

That would be a start if you did the above and encouraged others to do the same. Eat raw garlic cloves every day as well to fight off an infection.

You can read my thread if you'd like to hear more...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I've been reading some more about the Norwegian flu. Seems like those who are sick are not tested properly. Maybe this aggressive virus could be the same "unknown" virus that has hit Ukraine?

Google translated: Swine Flu: Why so many die in Norway?

Doctors and nurses are afraid of being infected. They prefer to consult by phone, so they release the infection risk. It has already been proven more wrong diagnoses for this reason. When a family recently got a high fever and other symptoms, of course, we went to the doctor. They were shocked to receive a living patient into the office. Terrified of infection. We had to almost force us to an investigation. No drugs. A blood test for the lungs, but no samples of influenza viruses.

[---]

No surprise that health authorities are in disarray.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
i'll tell you what it is - polonium poisoning

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Also one of my favorite websites...
www.earthclinic.com

Basically people add natural cures they've found for certain health problems and others add if it helped them or not. I helped a friend cure his stye on his eye with the website. A stye he had for a month, gone in 2 days. That's the power of information. A qtip dipped in baby shampoo rubbed on his eye lash/eyelid killed the bacteria causing it.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Colopatiron]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Ukraine is best country to spread new virus. Do you remember that Baxter accidents in Czech rep. and Austria? I guess this could be a new try. Ukraine with bad medical care, lots of people traveling west to Poland, Slovakia, Czech rep., then it comes to Germany, Austria etc. We will see in next days and weeks.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This would explain the USA reasently declaring state of emergency. It is like it was expected, according to the information on this thread it is a fact that some people were expecting this. Perfect timing boys!
Think about it, no one really understands why Obama declared state of emergency and now this..

[edit on 30-10-2009 by gusan]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Physicians Asked to be on the Lookout for Possible “Hemorrhagic Pneumonia Cases”
Among Influenza Patients
The CDC says that there have been some anecdotal reports of possible "hemorrhagic pneumonia" cases among influenza patients who have died or been hospitalized for severe illness. The phrase "hemorrhagic pneumonia" is somewhat outdated, and most clinicians will not use the term to describe this condition, which can be a very rare complication of viral respiratory infection. Some other terms that can be used to
describe this include diffuse alveolar hemorrhage (DAH), which can be caused by infections but doesn't have to be, and hemorrhagic pneumonitis. In any event, it's a serious complication that will sometimes lead to acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). It occurs very rarely as a complication of seasonal influenza, and there is some
concern that it might be more common in H1N1 infections.
The CDC is asking state health officials to look out for possible cases that may involve clusters of patients who might have these symptoms, or a large proportion of cases with these symptoms (e.g., 4 of 5 deaths). They will invariably be among the most severely ill
influenza patients (i.e., deaths, ICU patients).

www.ncmedsoc.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Latest from ground zero-

All schools, colleges, offices closed in my city (Lviv) and neighboring one (Ternopil).

Latest death count 37 as of 9am GMT 30th Oct.

Roads are mostly empty, cafes which were crowded are surprisingly vacant. Panic everywhere.

We are now pseudo-quarantined in our hostel rooms, told not to roam around or socialize. Really boring, gonna take a nap. Will be back later to posts more updates. Lets hope for the best!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join