It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I Also feel that it is "Not Such A Good Idea" - to Read All of this BS! ... there are some cover ups indeed, but the majority that your read here is Not the Full "Quid".

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteralex

So you're claiming there is bacterial infection instead of virus one? How about backing that claim of yours with some proof?

There is tuberculosis which is resistant to any known antibiotics, actually lots of us have tuberculosis in inactive state in our bodies as well. Have had it since 2nd wolrd war. It comes activated when immune system gets weaker. ..Which this H1N1 virus would do by the way..

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Luppakorva]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

SHOCK! Epidemic of pneumonic plague in Ukraine?

mignews.com.ua

A closed meeting has been held in Ivano-Frankivsk, at which participants agreed that epidemic of the so-called "pneumonic plague" is being spread throughout Ukraine. But the problem is its form is unknown, it is ATYPICAL nobody knows how to treat it.

PNEUMONIC PLAGUE has an acute course than other forms, over and is accompanied by a very high mortality rate. The incubation period of primary pneumonic plague rarely exceeds more than 1-4 days. It begins, as a rule, suddenly - with shivering, fever, headache, myalgia, weakness, nausea. The symptoms of pneumonia - cough with phlegm, chest pa
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.com
www.google.com
mignews.com.ua
www.abovetopsecret.com

They are still undecided exactly what this is...AH1N1 mutation?....Plague?.....New form of Flu?

Couldn't also rule out NWO operation or Bio Attack IMO.

They are shutting down schools and universities from what appears at this moment or what they are currently percieving as the AH1N1. Current mortality in Ukraine "swine flu" illness appears to be higher in comparison to what other country's are reporting. Testing has begun to see if it exactly swine or another virus.

Wow very serious. If this moves here we are on LOCKDOWN! October surprise? Wow wow WOW!

mignews.com.ua
(visit the link for the full news article)

China has reported the Pnuemonic Plague as well.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Couple of things. First, if this is a virus, it's not pneumonic plague. Pneumonic plague is caused by a bacterium, Yesenia Pestis. I'm pretty sure that doctors in Ukraine are able to identify Y. Pestis. Anyway, the mortality rate of this illness isn't close to what it would be with pneumonic plague.

The huge concern that has always accompanied H1N1 is that it could mutate into a highly contagious and deadly strain of flu. That mutated flu would kill by the usual means of weakening already vulnerable people - those who were sick, very young, or elderly. But it would also kill by causing some peoples' immune systems to attack the lungs. That is called a cytokine storm. For those people, the stronger their immune systems, the worse the damage to the lungs. So H1N1 kills not only the weak, but those in robust good health who have powerful immune systems. If the immune system destroys the lungs, the victim can die.

While it is too early to say, what is happening in Ukraine *could* be what has been feared - the flu virus mutating into the deadlier form. In that case, the death toll could be in the hundreds of millions throughout the world.

In 1918 travel was limited to horse, train, and ship. It took a long time to cross the oceans, to visit other countries. In spite of this, H1N1 swept through almost the whole world, not even sparing distant, isolated areas that had almost no visitors. In modern times, flu will travel around the world in hours, not weeks. Whatever has been happening in Ukraine, if it's flu, it's already spread.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
My prayers go to all of Ukraine. Thank you ...to you who live there, that are brave and kind enough to stop and give us reports of what is happening.

I am going to call it now. The fear campaign here in the USA is going to be stepped up next week, like we've never seen it before.

And I still have yet to find an answer to my eternal question in regards to all of these children that have passed away....

1. where are they located?
2. why won't the msm report on their locations, the same way it was done last spring

I am not saying that these deaths are not happening, I just want to know exactly where they have taken place.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Number of deaths from mysterious virus in Ukraine jumps to 602.
www.moto.kiev.ua...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
this is bad bad!! How all of a sudden this virus springs up out of nowhere? Either someone is making biological weapons on the hush hush and it got out by accident or like someone said TPTB are trying to wipe out the population again... Ugh I'm tired of swine and bird flus unknown viruses and all that other crap.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Here is another...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
If Ukraine has a mutated form of H1N1, so will Eastern Europe. If Easter Europe develops cases - the European Union will too.

The fact mainstream European media is not covering this story is frightening. Death rate in Ukraine is faster than when the outbreak started in Mexico.

It didn't start in Mexico. I seem to remember reading somewhere that it actually started not too far away from this new outbreak in the Ukraine as an 'accidental' release from some lab.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Adamus]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Over 92000 ukrainians infected with a new virus.
podrobnosti.ua...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Deadly virus breaks of the quarantine areas, moves towards central and eastern Ukraine.
podrobnosti.ua...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
(Before anyone asks? No. I'm not Ukrainian. I'm American--born and raised in Texas. So wouldn't have any first-hand knowledge about the topic at hand.)

I can't help but wonder--call me crazy--but could this possibly mutated strain of influenza have anything to do--in any way, shape or form--with the fact that this is taking place in Ukraine? (Where the Chernobyl nuclear power plant meltdown took place.) Could it be that traces of leftover radioactive fallout from the meltdown contributed to the influenza strain's mutation?? (That is assuming that the virus in question is indeed a strain of influenza or rather 'influenza-like'.)

Another thing I'd like to mention. Although somewhat un-related.

I don't know if some of you know this already. But did you know that experiments involving Variola Major (otherwise known as 'smallpox') were being conducted in the laboratories of the Center For Disease Control in Atlanta, Georgia on the morning of September 11, 2001.

I think it was about the time when that one airliner hit the pentagon was when one or two of the rheasus monkeys they were working with had died long after being exposed to human-smallpox. And of course they started evacuating the entire facility for fear that a plane would collide with the CDC building.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It is not an unknown illness. It is H1N1. You have been played. You can clearly see that H1N1 is a nasty nasty little bugger.

The swine flu numbers are fudged, and way way below the actual numbers! It is undeniable!

www.science4dummies.com...

www.thaindian.com...

www.sciencedaily.com...

www.newscientist.com...

According to the CDC's own numbers, influenza was listed as the underlying cause on just 849 death certificates in 2006, the most recent year available. online.wsj.com... In 2001, the government said that there were only about 280 deaths from flu

The CDC uses indirect modelling methods to estimate the number of deaths associated with influenza. Thus the much publicised figure of 36,000 is not an actual count of yearly flu deaths, as widely reported in both the lay and scientific press, but an estimate - generated by a model - of flu-associated death.

This estimate came from a 2003 study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), which looked at the 1990-91 through the 1998-99 flu seasons [10]. Statistical modeling was used to estimate how many flu-related deaths occurred among people whose underlying cause of death on their death certificate was listed as a respiratory or circulatory disease. During these years, the number of estimated deaths ranged from 17,000 to 52,000.

These number are fudged, and it is plain to see! The CDC is working with manufacturers' by conducting campaigns to increase flu vaccination. Honestly, please ask yourself how many children you see dropping dead of the seasonal flu! These findings are not peer reviewed, and not worth the paper they are printed on.

You folks have it bass akwards! I think it is very odd that when we expect vaccine shortages, all of a sudden we have massive numbers of people who will refuse the vaccine. It is an engineered mindset you have there buddy! Baa Baa sheep!!

2006 statistics. (The CDC clearly lumps influenza and pneumonia together for their tally.)

Number of deaths in 2006 from influenza: 846
Number of deaths in 2006 from pneumonia: 55,477
Number of estimated deaths from the CDC influenza model: 56,326

I can only find this on a cached page from google. It is the statistics from the National Center for Health Statistics. I have a copy of the page saved if this link stops working. (The link didn’t post right so just copy and paste)
74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:O_VZUPGdT88J:nchspressroom.wordpress.com/2009/04/29/data-on-deaths-due-to-influenza/+influenza+death+rates&cd=1&hl=en&ct= clnk&gl=us

I have no reason to make this stuff up. Please do a little research yourself. I never said that vaccines are safe. I just said that the swine severity is being covered up, and thats the obvios truth is you would only open your eyes.

Talk about a parody with the story “The Emperor’s new clothes”. You people are blind to things that are so obvious it is mind boggling. You have such a distrust of the government, yet you backup their obviously fudged numbers emphatically? Jesus man!!

I would think it would be better to question why the annual numbers are so exaggerated. Was the swine planned, were the numbers meant to calm us? Medicare claims have went down this year for the first time in history! Are we engaged in a plot to cull the herds? I do not watch any TV and missed all the supposed hype about the swine. This is just the way I perceive the events that I see unfolding. I know of two deaths that were not attributed to swine, but both died of flu complications. The local news paper just said one died in his sleep (A healthy 28 yr old). Time will tell, and if you start to see people in ICU or dead in your neighborhood etc then you will know what is happening.

Are the attacks on Fox News meant to sway the discontented masses trust to that news outlet? I wouldn’t trust them any further than I could throw them at this point.

They got ya right were they want ya!

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
"Kiev will not be defended against new deadly virus epidemic", - says Head of Civil Defense Department Vasilij Kvashuk, "the country just has not enough resources for it".
mignews.com.ua...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahemot
Over 92000 ukrainians infected with a new virus.
podrobnosti.ua...

HOLY CRAP!

92,000 sick already?

here is the article translated into english...

UPDATE: BTW... it doesn't mention anything about a "new virus"... it's H1N1

Link

[edit on 31-10-2009 by HunkaHunka]

[edit on 31-10-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

IT'S H1N1, ANYTHING THAT SAYS OTHERWISE SHOULD BE DISCRETTED AS PROPOGANDA. PLEASE SEE MY POST ABOVE, I KNOW ITS LONG BUT IT IS IMPORTANT!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by HunkaHunka

IT'S H1N1, ANYTHING THAT SAYS OTHERWISE SHOULD BE DISCRETTED AS PROPOGANDA. PLEASE SEE MY POST ABOVE, I KNOW ITS LONG BUT IT IS IMPORTANT!

Yep you are right.. and that's what the article says... although for some reason it also mentions SARS...

But, you are right, it isn't a "new virus" as the poster of the link mentioned...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Information on the mortality rate of Ukrainian flu: from 94 infected patients, 24 died in first two days.
Source: Realitatea TV (Romanian TV)
www.moto.kiev.ua...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

Another poster on that same page claims there is actually 602 deaths so far... not 30 odd...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
They are to declare marshall law and put up full quarantine measurements in place very very soon if these figures are right. Then this has to hit the msm as well and we can read about it soon. What worries me international press is not actually taking anything out of this that they can, like they have done from H1N1 so far.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Luppakorva]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join