It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 184
412
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a
 





According to the "Fraza" agency, "today in Ukraine pneumonic plague is going in parallel with swine flu. The plague has killed over 60 people, and about 14 from the flu. Meanwhile, the press service of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine reported that there is only one death from "California" virus A/N1N1 in Ukraine. "In Ukraine there are 22 cases recorded of the virus A/N1N1 disease and there is only one fatal consequence as a result. All other cases of death from influenza has only a speculative attitude to "California" virus," press service reports. The situation with the epidemic of influenza is a complex and unpredictable because of the propensity of influenza A/H1N1 virus to mutation, said First Deputy Minister of Health Mr. Lazoryshynets on Monday, November 2. "The situation is complicated and unpredictable. We found a strain of this virus in our laboratory ... This virus is dangerous because it can mutate, and we can get a very different kind of virus, which was in Latin America or in Mexico, now it is European ", - said Lazoryshynets at a press conference, the "Correspondent" magazine informs. At a press conference Lazoryshynets also said that there are 22 officially confirmed cases of influenza A/H1N1 in Ukraine. First Vice Prime Minister Oleksandr Turchinov previously stated that as of Monday morning, November 2, there are 64 registered deaths in Ukraine from flu and acute respiratory viral infections. Meantime, according to official information the highest level of epidemiological risk is declared in Ivano-Frankivsk (Stanislav) area, from 2 November. This decision was made by Ivano-Frankivsk Regional emergency epidemiological commission at the extended session on November 2. In accordance with the Commission, quarantine will last for all educational institutions in the area until 20 November, a commission to monitor the distribution of medicines is also made, which come in the region as humanitarian aid.


Kind of interesting when you read the article, all the dates are from November 2nd.

60 people have died from pneumonic plague? Trustworthy reporting.

Then the article continues with



"The situation is complicated and unpredictable. We found a strain of this virus in our laboratory ... This virus is dangerous because it can mutate, and we can get a very different kind of virus, which was in Latin America or in Mexico, now it is European ", - said Lazoryshynets at a press conference, the "Correspondent" magazine informs.


Kind of funny considering that "pneumonic plague" is not a VIRUS. Since they are talking about a virus, it leads me to beleive this is a result of a bad translation, and they are talking about a new form of H1N1.




posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hmmm - strange that they'd put that as today's update for 16th November. Wonder why they're reporting on things from early November when they've been doing daily updates since this started?

Sooner or later we'll all find out I suppose but until then I'll just keep reading and researching as much as possible to try and make some kind of sense of it all.



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Over 1 Million Sick in Ukraine
Half a Million sick in Poland
New Outbreak in British Columbia

It is spreading whatever it is.

IMO, this is not natural. Whatever this is has been modified and no controls are being put in place to stop it's spread.



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster. i've followed this thread from the beginning.

As my first post : this link. It's breaking in msm in here in Flanders (Belgium) now :

www.hln.be...

hope you can follow the link. For those who don't know Flemish i'llpost a translation soon. the title reads :

Cocktail composed of three virusses creates panick in Ukraïne

In the article they mention a cocktail of the californian, or mexican, flu and two seasonal flus.

Translation pending...

Greetz

[edit on 16-11-2009 by McFlemish]

[edit on 16-11-2009 by McFlemish]



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by McFlemish
 


Thanks for posting this but I believe this is old news posted a while back.



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky
 


No one here claimed to be an Air Force pilot.

Of course posting that photo in an article alleging bio weapons are being sprayed out of planes isn't considered "deception" though, I suppose....

The only "lies" being posted in the thread have been claims of bacteria and exotic viruses with absolutely no documentation to prove they are infecting any of the Ukraine victims.

That and how all the vaccines have squalene and how the symptoms seen are not from swine flu...

Not to mention the Baxter story...

There's a lot of lies and deception in this issue allright but it always comes from the side pimping the conspiracy.



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983
 


Your not correct mkross.........there are controls being put in
place to stop it......

Its called the Vaccine..........Dont get me wrong I am being sarcastic....


[edit on 16-11-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by McFlemish
 


THe past few days have seen a number of "new" articles posted which are re-assembled from old articles. If you try googling the sentences and paragraphs you can pull up the original articles.

There was a lot of confusion and bad info coming out early on which certain parties want to keep pushing forward.



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by mkross1983
 


Your not correct mkross.........there are controls being put in
place to stop it......

Its called the Vaccine..........Dont get me wrong I am being sarcastic....


[edit on 16-11-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]


lol I was like oh come on, I really don't have to type more to explain myself do I? lol But I see I don't.


[edit on 16-11-2009 by mkross1983]



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky
 


No one here claimed to be an Air Force pilot.

Of course posting that photo in an article alleging bio weapons are being sprayed out of planes isn't considered "deception" though, I suppose....

The only "lies" being posted in the thread have been claims of bacteria and exotic viruses with absolutely no documentation to prove they are infecting any of the Ukraine victims.

That and how all the vaccines have squalene and how the symptoms seen are not from swine flu...

Not to mention the Baxter story...

There's a lot of lies and deception in this issue allright but it always comes from the side pimping the conspiracy.


Eco,

That Moshe story was all over the news. How do you mean it's coming from a conspiracy angle with no confirmation?



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity
 


Once again I never sayed they were spraying bio-weapons in my post.......Can't you read?

I informed Mr JJay55 that he is correct on the pictures he posted and that the technology of being able to spray either water (as it was designed) or something else

Spray what??.........hhhhmmmm.....

For once why don't you admit

YOU WERE WRONG!!

You claimed that that picture was photo shopped........The technology JJay55 posted does exist.........




[edit on 16-11-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by McFlemish
 


welcome! Well, I had not seen that exact article or the pictures, so it's new to me. Please post the translation. And keep us posted on what you hear over there.



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Another 16 deaths reports now say 315 dead.
I am trying to work out messages put in footnotes in Kiev reports.Seems they are drawing attention to the Health Ministries change of Tacs in their announcements.


www.kyivpost.com...



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky
 


Maybe you should go check the article the photo came from? Was I wrong about it being photo shopped? Yes, it did look like it though.

Does that make it a bio weapon spraying airplane? No. So why is it posted in an article which claims planes are spraying bioweapons?

That's called "deception".



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
As promised : the translation

Please excuse me for any typos or grammatical errors. English is not my native language, so i try to to my best, and this was done in a hurry :

In Ukraine it’s alarm phase red. The eastern block country is plagued by a virus thought to be much more dangerous than the Mexican flu, and that has the possibility to spread to neighbouring countries and perhaps the rest of Europe.
It’s a cocktail of three viruses that have mutated to a single pandemic.

189 People have already died from it, more than one million got infected, particularly in the west of the Ukraine. The Ukrainian president Victor Joesjtenko has called in help of the WHO while a team of nine specialists is conducting research in Kiev and Liv to indentify the virus. A few samples have been flown to London for further analysis.

“An even worse virus”

People are dying here. The epidemic is hitting doctors too. This is absolutely unimaginable in the 21st century. Dixit Joesjtenko. As opposed to comparable epidemics in different countries, three serious viral infections gather together here. Two season bound flu strains and the Californian flu. According to virologists this combination of infections is resulting in an even more dangerous virus as it mutates.
Prime Minister Julia Timosjenko is making a tour of the hospitals in the meantime. The presidential elections, planned in January, may be postponed.

“Black charcoal”

In the hospital in Liv four men and one woman died. Among them two persons aged in between 22 and 35. The diagnosis is : viral pandemic. Doctor Myron Borsysevich states : “We don’t believe that this is the H1N1 virus. We really don’t know which pandemic we are dealing with”.
Schools, hospitals and nursery homes have already been closed, just as many theatres and public places. Since Wednesday a few border crossings into Ukraine have also closed.
A doctor who prefers to stay anonymous also rings the alarm bell : “We performed an autopsy on two of the bodies, and their lungs looked like burned charcoal. It was like they were burned. Horrible”

“No more masks”

In the meantime fraud is being committed with the facial masks that have been sold since the start of the outbreak. Just like the anti viral drugs, they are now sold for exuberantly high prices. In neighbouring Poland they are anxious. There, Prime Minister Donald Tusk calls in the aid of the European Union. Just like other neighbouring nations Russia, Hungary and Rumania they are testing Ukrainians entering their territory.
(odbs)


Looks like a lot of stuf that's been posted here is confirmed, or rather recycled, in this article.
Hln.be is a leading Belgian web news outfit, although it's considered part of the more 'popular' media.

I'm not trying to derail this thread, or troll, by posting outdated stuff. I just thought you would like the perspective from here in Europe. Not matter what you think of it.
I have friends in Ukraine too, and i find some of the theories posted here rather interesting. There's definately something creepy about this

Keep up the good work with this excellent and breaking thread. you guys are way ahead of it !




Greetz,
Mc

[edit on 16-11-2009 by McFlemish]



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983
 


There is absolutely no proof Moshe was the caller to the radio show. Internet bloggers alleged it and now it's become "fact".

The story also claims he was sprayed down with pepper spray and CS gas by the SWAT team but had no physical effects at all "thanks to his Mossad training".

You can be trained to ignore the pain and keep moving but you cannot be trained to resist the physical effects.

I don't think he was really gassed, I think the entire story was a psy op meant to bolster the fake Baxter story (which has also been fictionalized).



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here is something interesting I found just a moment ago:

Ukraine Virus: Causes Cardiopulmonary
Failure, Mix of H1N1 And Parainfluenza

Link



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by McFlemish
As promised : the translation

Please excuse me for any typos or grammatical errors. English is not my native language, so i try to to my best, and this was done in a hurry :

In Ukraine it’s alarm phase red. The eastern block country is plagued by a virus thought to be much more dangerous than the Mexican flu, and that has the possibility to spread to neighbouring countries and perhaps the rest of Europe.
It’s a cocktail of three viruses that have mutated to a single pandemic.

189 People have already died from it, more than one million got infected, particularly in the west of the Ukraine. The Ukrainian president Victor Joesjtenko has called in help of the WHO while a team of nine specialists is conducting research in Kiev and Liv to indentify the virus. A few samples have been flown to London for further analysis.

“An even worse virus”

People are dying here. The epidemic is hitting doctors too. This is absolutely unimaginable in the 21st century. Dixit Joesjtenko. As opposed to comparable epidemics in different countries, three serious viral infections gather together here. Two season bound flu strains and the Californian flu. According to virologists this combination of infections is resulting in an even more dangerous virus as it mutates.
Prime Minister Julia Timosjenko is making a tour of the hospitals in the meantime. The presidential elections, planned in January, may be postponed.

“Black charcoal”

In the hospital in Liv four men and one woman died. Among them two persons aged in between 22 and 35. The diagnosis is : viral pandemic. Doctor Myron Borsysevich states : “We don’t believe that this is the H1N1 virus. We really don’t know which pandemic we are dealing with”.
Schools, hospitals and nursery homes have already been closed, just as many theatres and public places. Since Wednesday a few border crossings into Ukraine have also closed.
A doctor who prefers to stay anonymous also rings the alarm bell : “We performed an autopsy on two of the bodies, and their lungs looked like burned charcoal. It was like they were burned. Horrible”

“No more masks”

In the meantime fraud is being committed with the facial masks that have been sold since the start of the outbreak. Just like the anti viral drugs, they are now sold for exuberantly high prices. In neighbouring Poland they are anxious. There, Prime Minister Donald Tusk calls in the aid of the European Union. Just like other neighbouring nations Russia, Hungary and Rumania they are testing Ukrainians entering their territory.
(odbs)


Looks like a lot of stuf that's been posted here is confirmed, or rather recycled, in this article.
Hln.be is a leading Belgian web news outfit, although it's considered part of the more 'popular' media.

Just thought you would appreciate the view from here in Europe. Keep up the good work with this excellent and breaking thread. you guys are way ahead of it !


Greetz,
Mc


Thank you-you didnt do too badly with grammar.
You are correct these do corroborate with the many reports we have seen,most of which are from credible news source.
Fraud has been seen in Ukrainr also-Police visited many drug stores and found them profiteering,the government has said many will lose their licences.
In a country where corruption and an ability to pay gets you what you need,its not hard to see how the situation must be.



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Finally on Drudge
www.express.co.uk...

A cocktail. hmmmmm. I'll have a Jack and Coke and the Plague.



posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Interesting, seems to confirm in a way the Mexican - seasonal flu mix and mutation, just like the second wave of the 1918 pandemic


Still wonder if someone has speeded it up though. That gas transit is so attractive, and so is the nice little harbor.


Combined with the warm winter we're having in Europe (it's now +16c here, normally about 3 with frost in the night) . It's a dangerous thing to keep an eye on. It could spread easlily in this environement.

Question : will the normal flu shot help against this thing now, since it appears to be mix of the H1N1 and the seasonal?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by McFlemish]

[edit on 16-11-2009 by McFlemish]



new topics




 
412
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

log in

join