It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hermes8
...i also got a report of a huge spike in deaths in ontario canada, with no info on MSM yet,

This is also the nature of reporting. There is no sure method to record incidents even though there is a standard set up. Could be that records are consolidated for extended periods.
But also remember when AIDS appeared in the late 80's? It was in Canada too. Started in Africa and surfaced in Canada. But was only one case. Looks like this pandemic will be bigger. Should be an interesting winter.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
www.recombinomics.com...

WHO Evades Ukraine Sequence Questions at News Conference Recombinomics Commentary 12:23 November 15, 2009

Dr Shindo: Amazingly this virus is very stable and part of the reason, virologists (are saying) is because of the lack of pre-existing immunity in population so that virus doesn't have to mutate to escape from people's immunity. So it's quite stable.
But this can't be! Apacheman has posted "one more time" for people who just can't grasp it, that viruses are too unstable for use as a bioweapon, and VX gas has never been used in warfare, because that would be stupid!?!!!! Please read as sarcasm.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by butcherguy]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

...i also got a report of a huge spike in deaths in ontario canada, with no info on MSM yet,

We better not hold our breath waiting for the MSM. Again, nothing to see here folks, get in line......

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
An interesting note looking back at history. China and the former Soviet Union have always had an interest in hemorrhagic fevers. It is known that the Soviet military had established a program to investigate these diseases. However, their interest in the viruses was not necessarily altruistic. More ominously they may have been motivated by the prospect of developing CCHF and other diseases for use in biological warfare.
Pax

Hey Pax, I find you credible.
There's a beautiful feature on the forum called "ignore", used for those who disrupt threads and such. I use it alot.

China and Russia and all governments have biologicals in their arsonals. Saddam and Russia had VX and were working on refining it. Is there any information of the scientists who were working on henorrahagic fevers, and their current employ?
With your expertise, what do you think about designer biologicals and what features would make a biological particularry effective? That answer would help narrow down the source. SARS and MARS seems to be blood type, is there something more?
Chinese nuclear scientists were on that plane that went down and they have been reaching out in Africa too in new ventures. But I can't see a motive from China... except the US owes them alot of money.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by paxnatus

I am with you pax.

I believe we are dealing with a bio-attack. Too many things point to that conclusion. Studying viruses and bioweapons is something I have been doing for a long time now as well. I know that the Russians have weaponized Marburg.

The entire Moshe thing is really scary. Also what is happening in Ukraine is really similar to the 1918 flu. People would start showing symptoms in the morning, and then they would have total lung destruction and death by night time.

So it will be very difficult to tell what we are dealing with until the other pathogen is discovered. I agree that we are dealing with something that is not just swine flu.

The Moshe thing was the effort from the Department of Defense to quell panic. They are working on a zero tolerance plan with riot control because of the orange alert status. So the drama is diffused early.

Marburg, 1918 and others have been manipulated so no telling what's out there. We will see eventually as this progresses.
I'm still curious about the origin.

(to ignore a certain poster that disrupts it is best to not be antagonized and bypass the posts or use the "ignore" button).

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
Apparently the condition can lead to cardiogenic shock that could trigger cardiac arrest. With a rapid onset there might not be any flu symptoms.
Without an autopsy they wouldn't be counted as a victim of the virus.
I wonder if there has been an increase in heart attacks?

Looks more like VX.
Wonder why we were so concerned with Iraq and the mobile biological lab?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
If this is a manufactured epidemic, a result of a bio-weapon, there is only one place to look for where it came from. There is only one country that would benefit from this -- Russia.

edit to add: Two more things to consider. First is the timing right before and election. Reducing population in the West of Ukraine or rendering them too sick to vote would help swing the election results towards the pro-Russia candidate.

Russia also made a deal for the US not to put up the defense shield in Poland recently too... this seems too convenient.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
www.alertnet.org...
"CARACAS, Nov 15 (Reuters) - Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez says he will join a team of Cuban scientists on flights to "bomb clouds" to create rain amid a severe drought that has aroused public anger due to water and electricity rationing."

More spraying the skys?????

[edit on 16-11-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cool Breeze

The last that I remember, Asen_y2k was home in India and in good health.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
If this is a manufactured epidemic, a result of a bio-weapon, there is only one place to look for where it came from. There is only one country that would benefit from this -- Russia.

edit to add: Two more things to consider. First is the timing right before and election. Reducing population in the West of Ukraine or rendering them too sick to vote would help swing the election results towards the pro-Russia candidate.

Russia also made a deal for the US not to put up the defense shield in Poland recently too... this seems too convenient.

I dont think the Russians need to do much to influence the election results.
They are keeping a low profile this time because they were exposed as influencing the last one and it led to Yankovitch losing his job.
The 3 main candidates including Yankovitch and Tymoshenko are all pro Russian.
As regards the decision to abandon the shield in Poland-this is likely to have been in consideration of getting Russia onside for sanctions agains Iran-which appears to have done the trick.

Even though the shield has been abandoned,there are other measures that are being introduced including putting F16s into Poland and supplying them with anti defence missiles.
The US also plan to beef up its sea based missiles .....so the issues are by no means done and dusted.
Russia is still on guard while awaiting the fuller details of the alternatives being implimented to the shield.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by martin3030]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yes, Asen made it back to India, but is lying low because he is afraid of potential retaliation. Apparently there has been at least one arrest in Ukraine of someone posting information on-line about the pandemic.

I don't blame him. He has done his part in alerting us to this situation. There is no need for him to do anything more now; especially now that he is home and safe. Presumably he will one day want to go back to finish his schooling so that, and his safety should be his first priority.

edit: typos

[edit on 11/16/2009 by wayno]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The first reports of people drowning in blood and massive lung damage were in Mexico - months before the first vaccines came out.

The 1918 swine flu had the exact same symptoms we're seeing now. Nothing is different in this one from the old one. (There were no weaponized viruses back then either).

If airplanes were spraying VX on cities there would be massive numbers of dead, they would die within hours and animals would also be dead. There are no reports of anything even approaching such an event.

Talk about hysteria......

[edit on 16-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

We better not hold our breath waiting for the MSM. Again, nothing to see here folks, get in line......

Theres a report here about hospitals in Vancouver being full-this is the same source which reported 24 deaths in less than 72 hours over the weekend.

www.vancouverite.com...

There are also reports of a shortage of Ambulances as the Swine Flu cases increase;

www.vancouverite.com...

[edit on 16-11-2009 by martin3030]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
two men died in poland. they were confirmed to have H1N1. both died from pneumonia, in second case it's even mentioned that cytokine storm was probable cause. first case was commented already that he didn't survive it because he had cyrrhosis. yeah, sure. and pigs fly.

third case of death is suspected to be caused by H1N1 as well. died from pneumonia.

bit[dot]ly/RvpCn
bit[dot]ly/4joqAq
bit[dot]ly/3EKsC9
bit[dot]ly/aCvdc

same causes of deaths, planes spraying... looks like ukraine was only the beginning.

[edit]
fixed urls.
and fixed them again. i hope this time it'll work. sorry, i have no idea how to paste those in a way that won't block them, and originals are simply too long and won't work.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

[edit on 16-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Cases were moving from Ukraine into Poland a week ago. The two countries do share a border, it's not beyond reality for the outbreak to cross the border.

We also had reports of swine flu cases in the other nations bordering Ukraine, no reports of airplanes spraying in any of them so far.

Does anyone have photos of these airplanes? We have swine flu cases here in my area and I haven't seen any spraying going on.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

swine flu cases (usually mild) are one thing, sprayings are other. as i've said, i didn't manage to catch those planes, but i saw the trails, both today, and around two days ago. there are quite a few reports in polish about those planes as well. low flying, big transport planes. i guess what it means is that there will be epidemic here in poland, just like in ukraine. and recent death cases seem to confirm that, 3 already, 2 confirmed to be H1N1, third one needs to be confirmed. all of them died from pneumonia. mind, those are first cases of death from H1N1 in poland.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
[edit on 16-11-2009 by ccforrest]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by martin3030

Can you provide a link to the "24 deaths in 72 hours" story?

I can't find it and I think I have read all the flu related stories on that site.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ccforrest

Can you provide a link to the "24 deaths in 72 hours" story?

I can't find it and I think I have read all the flu related stories on that site.

Thank you.

Yes its here;

www.vancouverite.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Thanks!

Not sure how i missed that.

Still a bit early...

These are the kind of numbers that worry me.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by ccforrest]

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join