It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by squiz

People who reach a conclusion and then ignore every bit of data to the contrary while trying to mislead others are what I consider mentally ill.

Well, then you must be talking about yourself. Because many, many people have posted supporting evidence and data from physicians in the Ukraine that have said that this is most definitely not H1N1....and one lab identified other strains of the influenza...., but YOU are the one who ignores it. You are the one who continues to ignore the facts right there in your face.

Why? Because it's not from an American source. How American-centric...xenophobic can you get? (I could use other words, but I don't want to get banned.) But really...give me a break....you'll only trust Americans?

Let me get this straight. You want Amercian doctors and virologists to go over to the Ukraine there and proclaim that this is more than H1N1, simply because you do not trust any physician from the Ukraine, or from any other eastern country. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

That would be like the entire world not believing that we have an epidemic over here until they can send in their own doctors to prove it. How ridiculous.

Let me tell you something, just because someone was not educated here in America, does not mean that they don't know what they are doing. In fact, quite the contrary. My own personal physician got her MD from Russia before she came over here to America, and she is probably the most brillian physician I've ever met in my life. Not only is she a wonderful physician, but she can speak 5 different languages, too. The physicians over there in the old Soviet countries are just as good as ours over here....if not better. And I must say, they have a better bedside manner, too!

Does anyone know if the entire lab results from Mill Hill have been released (i.e. bacterial assay results and the results from the other 16 samples) yet? Or is the WHO still sitting on those results?

[edit on 15-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This is the first Credible British News source that I have found, to go into detail on the Ukrainian flu.
While it is the Daily mail, which is not the most eloquent of newspapers, unlike say the Daily Telegraph, it is mainstream news, and therefore holds great significance.
until now, like you, I had only read the Ukrainian flu details on blogs and various foreign news websites, of which I had no knowledge of credibility.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Perhaps other mainstream news sources will follow soon...

link   
just saw a link posted here...
www.vancouverite.com...
that's kinda interesting, when you look at this:
remixxworld.blogspot.com...
what they don't get, is that these are actually for H1N1, or whatever it is. let's face it, if it's H1N1 mutation on it's own, or combined with other strains, doesn't really matter - it's still unlikely to be detected by current tests properly, especially considering already existing error margin, which is huge. what's important is that vaccine certainly won't do anything good, and it may get worse. US is in state of national health emergency, which means FDA may, under EUA, push anything to use. not only poorly tested vaccines, but, and that's the worse thing, not approved ones. they claim shortages of vaccines, while WHO holds down gene sequences, obviously building up tension before releasing panic. people will line up for their shot, and noone will care if it's with squalene, nano-chip (EUA may authorize use of unapproved devices as well - and let's face it, personal rights went out of the window long time ago already), or any other crap. people can't count on their government, and that includes ukraine, especially now. state budget for ukraine for year 2009 contains 1/10 of the cash (500,000 UAH instead of 5,000,000 UAH) to fight with epidemics, when compared to the same budget from 2008. i don't believe it to be a coincidence. just like i don't believe it to be a coincidence that some top politicians have shares in big pharma. WHO may hold down gene sequences for 2 reasons, one - it rises up tensions and certainly, if it will cause panic, then it builds up to that panic. second, they may have a problem with new H1N1 strain being immune to vaccines, and may try to convince people that those will still be 'effective' - after all, who sits in WHO seats? big pharma. they never have our best intentions on their minds - and you better realize that, eco. baxter DID contaminate vaccines with live virus, despite the claims of your friend, Nieman. they've admitted it recently on polish TV (someone posted video here not so long ago). that vaccine also killed a bunch of homeless people in poland, it was tested on them in exchange for few euros, they were convinced it's for regular flu. it was on TV, certainly not a good thing for big pharma, but well - those were homeless people, so who will fight in their name? recently polish minister of health, Ewa Kopacz, said (as i've mentioned before), that she won't approve the use of swine flu vaccines as long as they're not properly tested AND as long as big pharma won't take the responsibility for side effects that may occur. even more, she said that all the deals that countries of western europe have with big pharma, are like that - big pharma gets immunity - and that's something that should not take place at all. it's another fact that proves Nieman's claims wrong (he says it would make no sense to contaminate the vaccine, since it's easy to detect - so what? after thousands or millions die, will it matter? to mothers, to children, to all the families?) even if it's not a bioweapon, even if i'm just another fool, it's still better to be fool than to be dead. even if it's not a bioweapon, big pharma openly states that it may, in some 'rare' cases, cause things like GBS, and already caused in a bunch of people - and that illness can be deadly. of course, they're doing everything to wash their hands, claiming it's not related. just like they did recently with cervical cancer vaccine, that killed several girls in UK and caused lifetime health problems in others. claims that one of them died because of chest tumor are utter nonsense - such tumors don't appear from nowhere and it would be detected long time before. but i personally wouldn't call that vaccine tests... i guess those were squalene-and-other-crap tests.

link   
what i see in ukraine is a test for society. to check their reactions under extreme conditions, to check how well the operation goes. they want control - that's all they want. countries to be united, regional laws to be submitted to higher authorities (WHO in this case, world government later) - that requires fear and panic to work. and if few people will die, that's better for them - because it's easier to control smaller amount of people - and that's something that really matters for them, especially considering the fact how small is this group of people holding global power and wealth in this world. ukraine is doomed already. not because the pandemic there will get much worse - it probably will, just like it will everywhere else - increasing numbers of cases and deaths are being reported worldwide - but because they won't get back their freedom. not anytime soon. i would call it a launchpad. maybe Moshe was right, maybe whole that story was just a hoax - but the fact is, it smells. baxter already failed people's trust few times, and the fact that it all started in ukraine now, isn't a coincidence in my opinion. if it would be natural evolution of H1N1, it would happen in some place with more cases of previous strains. i know they weren't searching for it, but still - the gap between their ability to do testing for H1N1 and such ability of western countries, isn't as big as a gap between the evolution of H1N1 (at least up to now) in the west, compared to what's happening in ukraine. and up to now, ukraine had the lowest number of flu cases (all flu strains) in europe, as far as i know. that kinda puts their claims that they currently have several strains mutating into something deadly, in new light. they wouldn't make such assumption by mistake. simply because they basically had no flu, so H1N1 wouldn't mutate and spread all over the ukraine in such a short time - unless this new strain has a much higher transmission rate than assumed. probably has, accelerated with sky spraying by baxter folks. all we can do is wait. do not take the vaccine, under ANY circumstances. people's refusal to take the swine flu vaccine already causes problems for those crazy lunatics. austrian government says swine flu pandemic won't happen in austria before january. do i have to say why? well, in case you lack common sense - it's because it's the vaccine that will cause true pandemic (up to now, it's more or less fearmongering and hoax, not counting ukraine and new places where that strain went to already) - so the less people will take the vaccine, the bigger chances that they will survive and that there will be no real pandemic on global scale. not the opposite. it may be confusing that black is white, but that's the world we live in, and it's time to realize that. years ago conspiracy was related mainly to UFOs and things that had no chance to influence the life of an individual person. times are changing. it's all conspiracy as long as you don't believe it or don't know it. believe in whatever you want, in this case i prefer to assume the worst case scenario. if things will prove me wrong, i'll be a fool, but at least happy and alive. if you'll be wrong... you'll be dead.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
ecoparity - think about it for a second. honestly, if not for yourself, then for your children. will you trust big pharma with your child's life? do you really think they have our best interests on their minds? with or without squalene, swine flu vaccines can be deadly. these are facts based on common sense - show me one study proving that vaccines are effective at all, not even speaking about swine flu vaccines; show me one such study, that wasn't sponsored by big pharma. you won't. just like you've ignored one post here telling you the truth about vaccines - simply because you don't have any evidence to backup your claims. i can afford being wrong. you can't, because the price is higher than you can imagine.

and one more thing, eco.
'The real conspiracy is working beautifully. Like a martial artists they've used you against yourselves. I take some small comfort knowing the community will be that much stronger once it's complete. It's sad but inevitable, I suppose.'
'Some truth there was, but dashed and brewed with lies, To please the fools, and puzzle all the wise.' - rings a bell? i'm sure it does... just do yourself a favor, and be wise. for yourself, for your children, and for all the people reading your posts here and elsewhere. people are dumb, mostly. they rely on someone else's opinions, especially when those are presented as claims, without a doubt. you know that perfectly. be responsible then, and don't make false claims. you can hurt someone, and that's not what we're here for.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinAir

"He said: 'We have carried out post mortems on two victims and found their lungs are as black as charcoal."

Yep, creepy.
Seems to me that this looks like a chemical agent like Novichok or VX. Both in the possession of Saddam and AQ. They never finished the job, like the first WTC bombing so they came back with this attack... putting this on my back burner for now.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinAir
This is the first Credible British News source that I have found, to go into detail on the Ukrainian flu.
While it is the Daily mail, which is not the most eloquent of newspapers, unlike say the Daily Telegraph, it is mainstream news, and therefore holds great significance.
until now, like you, I had only read the Ukrainian flu details on blogs and various foreign news websites, of which I had no knowledge of credibility.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Pity its well outdated.
These are things we knew 2 weeks ago here-and their figures aree well below being correct.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Heres a breakdown of the casualty figures, issued by the Health Ministry in Ukraine this afternoon.

Health Ministry confirms 282 deaths of flu and acute respiratory viral infections
Today at 15:01 | Ukrainian News
The Health Ministry confirmed 282 deaths of flu and acute respiratory viral infections in 23 regions, the city of Kyiv and Crimea as of November 14.

Ukrainian News learned this from a statement by the Health Ministry.

Of 282 lethal cases, 17 cases were registered over the past 24 hours.

According to the statement, since 29 October 87 lethal cases have been registered in Lviv region, 35 lethal cases have been registered in Ivano-Frankivsk region, 25 cases in Chernivtsi region, 21 cases in Ternopil region, 13 cases in Khmelnytskyi region, 12 cases in Kyiv region, 11 cases in Donetsk region, 9 cases in Rivne region, 9 cases in the city of Kyiv, 8 cases in Volyn region, 8 cases in Chernihiv region, and 7 cases in Zakarpattia region.

Also, 6 people have died of flu and acute respiratory viral infections in each of Cherkasy region and Kharkiv region, 5 people in each of Vinnytsia region and Sumy region, 3 people in each of Poltava region and Kherson region, 2 people in each of Zhytomyr region and Zaporizhia region, and 1 person in each of Crimea, Dnipropetrovsk region, Kirovohrad region, Mykolaiv region, and Odesa region.

Since October 29, a total of 1,347,538 people have contracted flu and acute respiratory viral infections in Ukraine, according to the statement.

A total of 73,373 people have been hospitalized with flu and acute respiratory viral infections since October 29, and 39,380 patients have been discharged.

The epidemic threshold has not been overridden only in Crimea, Dnipropetrovsk region, Odesa region, Kharkiv region, Kherson region, and the city of Sevastopol.

As Ukrainian News earlier reported, the Health Ministry confirmed 265 deaths of flu and acute respiratory viral infections in 21 regions, the city of Kyiv and Crimea as of November 13.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There is NO such thing as a good vaccine! To believe otherwise is completely foolish -

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Andrew Moulden explains it exceptionally well and leaves no question unanswered as I see it.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

... I happen to like my lifestyle and will fight against Islams conquest of the West.

Hey dude, have you got your threads mixed up? What has "Islam's quest of the West" or the rest of your post have to do with the sickness in Ukraine?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
There is NO such thing as a good vaccine! To believe otherwise is completely foolish -

I don't know . . . I'd get vaccinated against rabies if I was bitten by a rabid animal.

But I would not use a vaccine with a 1 in a 1,000 chance of killing me to prevent a disease which had a 1 in 10,000 chance of killing me.

I'm not sure, but I think she's trying to reassure us that we don't have to worry because the chance of contracting GBS from H1N1 immunisation is far less than the chance of dying outright from the vaccine.

Considering that 2 doses will be needed to make the vaccine effective, I guess we have a 1 in 500 chance of dying, and if we do as suggested and get vaccinated against the regular flu at the same time, it will be even higher.

Perhaps someone can explain to me the attraction of russian roulette.

Do I hear a slaughter-yard sheepdog barking in the background?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
A Gentle Reminder

In order to keep this thread running as smoothly as possible, please refrain from short posts, such as those which assert your agreement.
Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

Also, when quoting from external sources, please keep the quotes in the 3-4 paragraph or less range, using that part that makes your point.
It takes up space, it could be a copyright issue.
Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote –Please Review This Link

Posting work written by others

Thanks, and now back to the Ukraine.

A FURTHER REMINDER
In addition to the above links,
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Please Stay on Topic

Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

It is always best to discuss the topic, and not other members.

[edit on Sun Nov 15 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinAir

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Well I added a comment (there was 5 there earlier)
I asked why it had took so long to report it,amid some suspicions of a news blackout.I also told their figures were almost 100 fatalities less-this was confirmed today by the Ukraine health ministry.
Finally I asked why the Uk had not responded with any aid or offers of supplies.They havent posted my comments but theres another 13 there now.
Even Putin is getting blamed.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

good post i just got back on /yes i believe as you do exactly what i have presented to some extent all down the line. as far as baxter, who knows ties with nimo and eco maybe? another post suggested and stated that they were involved on a much larger scale i believe it was posted yesterday

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmarehalo

the fact is it clearly states from other people and authorities, experts warning people NOT TO get the vaccine period!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Looks like Mill Hill is doing further tests on samples to establish if there are more strains.
Could this be those remaining samples from the batch of 30+ that were originally sent ?We were told that 15 had proved positive for H1N1.

Looks like there is at least some recognition of interest being seen on the internet.

www.digitaljournal.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Also a report just featured in Kiev Post.
I might be wrong but I think this is the first time that Baxter has been mentioned in any of their reports.

www.kyivpost.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
www.express.co.uk...
Uh, oh! Looks like the cat's out the bag.. Although the "facts" in this article are rather CRAP, it will certainly raise awareness and concern for the issue!

MILLION HIT BY 'PLAGUE WORSE THAN SWINE FLU'

Sunday November 15,2009 By Greg Miskiw Comment Speech Bubble Have your say(0) A DEADLY plague could sweep across Europe, doctors fear, after an outbreak of a virus in Ukraine plunged the country and its neighbours into a state of panic. A cocktail of three flu viruses are reported to have mutated into a single pneumonic plague, which it is believed may be far more dangerous than swine flu. The death toll has reached 189 and more than 1 million people have been infected, most of them in the nine regions of Western Ukraine. President of Ukraine Viktor Yushchenko has called in the World Health Organisation and a team of nine specialists are carrying out tests in Kiev and Lviv to identify the virus. Samples have been sent to London for analysis. President Yushchenko said: “People are dying. The epidemic is killing doctors. This is absolutely inconceivable in the 21st Century.” In a TV interview, the President added: “Unlike similar epidemics in other countries, three causes of serious viral infections came together simultaneously in Ukraine – two seasonal flus and the Californian flu “Virologists conclude that this combination of infections may produce an even more aggressive new virus as a result of mutation.” Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko has been touring hospitals where victims are being treated and presidential elections in January could be cancelled . Four men and one woman have died from the flu in Lviv, said emergency hospital chief doctor Myron Borysevych. Two of the dead patients were in the 22-35 age group, with two others over 60. He diagnosed the disease as viral pneumonia. “We have sent the analyses to Kiev. We don’t believe it’s H1N1 swine flu. Neither do we know what kind of pneumonia it is.”

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join