It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by really
When you say interview, I'm guessing you're referring to the prison planet interview where they report it as pneumonic plague?

yep, I was referring to the prison planet article, translated from a Ukranian news source I think. It's with Professor Victor Bachinsky.

But he's not saying pneumonic plague.

No it is not pneumonic plague. It’s all nonsense … antibiotics do not help … Those with strong immune systems will survive. People with weak immune systems will succumb to the illness … Face Masks provide 30% extra protection. Wearing glasses gives an additional 10% protection, that is 40%, because the virus penetrates the mucose membranes.

www.prisonplanet.com...

I like this guy. What are his suggestions?

And how about “Tamiflu” – does it help?

This is not an antibiotic, it is an antiviral drug, which should be applied on the second or third day of the disease. But you can not use Tamiflu as a preventitive, because it is toxic.

What are the best measures to resist the disease? Is it advisable to use a mask, garlic, vitamin C?

The primary method of prevention is a face mask. This give 30% extra protection. If you wear glasses – it is 40%, because the virus enters through the mucous membranes.

It is necessary to improve the human immune system. Not only now, but in general. Garlic, onions, wild rose, viburnum (guelder rose), raspberries, citrus fruit, honey, and other fruits and vegetables – whatever you want. Those with a strong immune system will survive. Those with weaker immune systems will succumb to the disease.

What no pharmaceutical snake oil? A doctor that understands the importance of diet. Wow!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

You're absolutely right. I already forgot what I wrote and read. He says it's H1N1/parainfluenza mix.
If he's right, there's not a lot to worry about at this point if you treat it right.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by really
reply to post by squiz

You're absolutely right. I already forgot what I wrote and read. He says it's H1N1/parainfluenza mix.
If he's right, there's not a lot to worry about at this point if you treat it right.

He says if you have a good immune system you will be ok. So if this is a designer biological then it's aimed at weakened immune systems like maybe those with... AIDS? And as a bonus it will take out all those who are already terminal. If that's the case then the old extermination effort didn't go as far as was necessary so another round was introduced. This seems more and more like a population control thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Just sitting back and proving that the off topic posts and thread derailing will continue with or without my participation.

I don't see the point in trying to bring science and documented facts into this anymore, half of you have the reading comprehension of a gnat and the rest think attacking me non stop will somehow make your weak conspiracy stronger.

You're not interested in the truth, you put all your belief in a tower of lies, to admit even one part of it is rotten threatens the entire construct.

There is a thread for debating the conspiracy, I refuse to continue derailing this one to entertain a few mentally ill people.

If your lives mean that little to you then so be it. I've done more than my share to try and save you.

The real conspiracy is working beautifully. Like a martial artists they've used you against yourselves. I take some small comfort knowing the community will be that much stronger once it's complete. It's sad but inevitable, I suppose.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

mokay bye.
"mentally ill". heh. That's funny.

I do like the entertainment feature of this forum. There are those who are alarmists who come just to supply important information. There are those who enjoy banter. And there are those who come with questions. Most conversations usually end in flames or Godwin's law, funny how that works.

Anyway, the topic at hand was started by a key witness to the situation in the Ukraine. Very interesting the reports from inside. I truly appreciate the blow by blow reports!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
MILLION HIT BY 'PLAGUE WORSE THAN SWINE FLU'

A DEADLY plague could sweep across Europe, doctors fear, after an outbreak of a virus in Ukraine plunged the country and its neighbours into a state of panic.

A cocktail of three flu viruses are reported to have mutated into a single pneumonic plague, which it is believed may be far more dangerous than swine flu.

Not plague but a "new" virus.

Thanks for the link and the first time a proper news source has reported that it may be pneumonic plague .The part that jumped out to me was...

A doctor in Western Ukraine who did not want to be named, said:” We have carried out post mortems on two victims and found their lungs are as black as charcoal.

“They look like they have been burned. It’s terrifying.”

All very scary stuff.I guess only time will tell if this is true or not.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Meanwhile there's Legionaires in Illinois at a nursing home and an outbreak of ebola in Africa, only one case. Should be an interesting winter.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Whats the current death toll?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

No way to know. The official numbers are never correct. Maybe if you add a couple of zeros to the public value you will have a more realistic value.

Dont want to cause panic. If you look at 260 deaths, you think "Ok that doesnt sound too bad". But if you look at 26000 deaths, you will suddenly feel very nervous.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
I don't see the point in trying to bring science and documented facts into this anymore, half of you have the reading comprehension of a gnat and the rest think attacking me non stop will somehow make your weak conspiracy stronger.

Now that is funny I seemed to recall you had great difficulty in reading and comprehending a simple scientific summary I posted, you got your facts backwards. Made the claim it was done in the 50's when it was based on experiments in the 50's. You also said the 30's as well when the virus was from the 30's. Then you messed up the conclusions.

And you say others can't read or comprehend.

The real conspiracy is working beautifully. Like a martial artists they've used you against yourselves. I take some small comfort knowing the community will be that much stronger once it's complete. It's sad but inevitable, I suppose.

Oh, the REAL conspiracy. I see.
What's that like Orwellian TRIPLE speak. That's cute.
You've put all your faith in a con man, a dis info agent in bed with the pharmaceutical companies. It's you who have been led astray.

I'm sorry for this ugly post, but I don't take to being referred to as mentally Ill and I've been biting my tongue throughout this thread.
I do feel better though.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

People who reach a conclusion and then ignore every bit of data to the contrary while trying to mislead others are what I consider mentally ill. I didn't name anyone specific so if you feel it was directed at you that's your issue, not mine.

The Dr's association in Ukraine put out a statement the other day stating that the politicians and anyone else who claims anything other than swine flu is responsible for the outbreak there don't know what they're talking about.

Despite that and despite ever changing stories you choose to listen to the politician and the coroner, neither of whom have performed a genetic assay of the purported "other viruses".

Just to play along, let's pretend they are right and all these viruses that shouldn't be there are somehow.

Just as I've tried to tell people it was detected immediately. It's a good thing the NWO is so stupid, right? Man, that was a close one.....

I wish that were the case but it's just not. Time will prove out on this.

You've made some half assed accusations about Dr Niman without really providing anything to back it up and then you assume your accusations are accepted as fact?

Earlier you posted that another virologist found accelerated development in the "8 strains" and that the logical conclusion is lab origin.

Did the virologist make that conclusion or are you doing it for him? Do you have a link we can look at for that one?

Your story about my misreading something makes no sense, by the way. I said it was in the 30s and it was in the 30's?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

You either fight a wave and drown or you attempt to surf it...I simply choose the later, I can not stop a wave

That is what I was getting from you. Surfing is actually an enjoyable sport for many. Unfortunately this is not a wave of water. It is a wave of death.

My discomfort was with the feeling that you, like a wave surfer, were about to enjoy this wave of death; or at least the result or aftermath of it.

I am no warrior, to be sure, but I cannot accept that there is nothing we can do against the thousands of scientists. There are leaders and they can be taken down. There are the ignorant masses feeding the system and they can be educated. There are the sheeple and they can be motivated.

Doing anything is better than doing nothing. Even pacifist resistance is better than no resistance.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
Whats the current death toll?

Latest reports put it at 282-this report from one hour ago;

Some 73,373 people have been hospitalized during the epidemic , 3,682 over the past 24 hours. There are currently 384 patients in intensive care, 50 on respirators.
UPDATE: 17 more flu-related deaths reported
Today at 09:52 | Staff and wire reports
The Health Ministry on Nov. 14 reported that 282 people have died of flu-related and acute respiratory illnesses since Oct. 29.

According to the report, 17 people died since Nov. 13.

The Heath Ministry says 1,347,538 people have fallen sick since the epidemic, 38,627 over the past 24 hours.

www.kyivpost.com...

[edit on 15-11-2009 by martin3030]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

I haven't confirmed or denied anything, If you read my posts.

Except to say the professor (who is not a politician) and directly involved, hands on. Sounded honest in my opinion, I also said whether he is correct or not is another story.

I merely posted the news. My posts are more like guesses as are everyone's at this point. You think I'm posting it like it's a done deal or something?
I also think it's in poor taste to have this turn into a battle of who is right, when people are dying.

Guess what? I don't know what is happening in the Ukraine.

You are creating enough strawmen to fill a strawtown. I can post the stuff about Niman, but I wouldn't want to derail the thread now. Everyone can google, if anyone wants to investigate that they can look for themselves. Didn't take me very long.

I apologize for my off topic posts, I'll try to keep in check from now on. Unless blatant propaganda also infects.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
In the UK,The Sunday Express has reported on the flu,although the numbers appear to be wrong.

www.sundayexpress.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmarehalo

Originally posted by Kailassa
People not getting immunised against swine flu will certainly die, that's inarguable. Some will get sick, some will get run over, some will fall off cliffs, but most will eventually die in their beds of old age.

I agree that those that did not get immunized will certainly die. But according to most sources the chances of dying are somewhere between .0002% and 2%. These statistics are the same as SARS was a while back. The chances of spreading swine flu after mist immunization is 2.5%. You have to be retarded not to get immunized out of paranoia.

However, there are 2 other things to worry about:
1: Mutation like in Ukraine. Chances might be this mutation comes right back to Mexico.
2: A biological weapon being released during a flu pandemic by a terrorist.

A good question to ask would be whether or not you can get sick from the mutation if it travels back to you after getting immunized for the previous strain.

It would take a lot to convince me that any recent version of the swine flu has a death rate as high as 2%. The problem is that (nearly) all the deaths are counted, but only a small proportion of the people catching it are counted, as most people getting ill just quietly get over it without seeing a doctor. Many don't even notice they are are ill, they just shrug off the discomfort and soldier on. And there are others who get exposed and get an immunity without getting sick at all.

(Yes, I know it can be serious. I've had it and have a chronic illness. It was touch and go for a few days and I think tea-tree oil, swallowed, snuffled and inhaled, saved my life.)

What you said about spreading the flu after mist immunisation is interesting. I didn't know it could spread the virus. That's quite scary when one problem in immunising with a live virus is that it can then combine with any flu the recipient already has to form a new type.

If any "terrorist" is releasing swine or avian flu, the most likely suspect is a drug company, causing disease to encourage vaccination, for profit. In a worst case scenario the WHO could be backing the release of something nasty in order to fill their stated aim of lowering the world's population. Or they could be putting something in vaccines, as they have with tetanus vaccines in a few 3rd world countries, to cause sterility.

Our safest course is to respect the healing abilities of our own bodies, and build health and learn about natural remedies. There are many powerful remedies out there. And get plenty of sunlight or D3.

Regarding immunity, actually catching the flu does so much for immunity that people who survive a particular type of flu are likely to have some immunity to that family of flu viruses for the rest of their lives. Immunity gained through immunisation is far more limited.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I was just thinking. If and that's IF this turns out to be a more lethal strain and spreads like swine flu.

Then the WHO would have known for a long time.

Why no alarm? IF that turns out to be the case, then well...., what do we say then? I expect it will be played down. We should find out soon.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Interesting.....they dont mention the virus but sneakily they have a dog to the right with pics.....stranger by the day

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by flylead
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Interesting.....they dont mention the virus but sneakily they have a dog to the right with pics.....stranger by the day

Ha ha
Did you click on the dog link? Bizarre.

Just wondering if anyone heard from Asen the op?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
Surfing is actually an enjoyable sport for many. Unfortunately this is not a wave of water. It is a wave of death.

Yeah, creepy. Kind of like being led into the ovens in Nazi Germany. Oh no, Godwins law.

That death thing is what is spooking so many people because we seem to have a fear of the thing. While it's natural and we should all be prepared at any moment for some reason we think we can defy death.

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join