It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Then I suggest you start eating whole foods instead of processed crap and start taking your vitamins with a little exercise...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

can you relink? I clicked the link and there is no available place to go, just say invalid at some random webpage.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

I think the link is to long and thats why it's not working so here it is below. I couldn't get it to work for some reason?

survivalstation.org...

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Bcs8484]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
mignews.com.ua...

more info

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

I AGREE, THIS NEEDS TO BE ON FRONT PAGE!!!

Furthermore this is some scary stuff people are dieing at the rate of 2 or 3 a day!!! If this go as fast as the h1n1 did..................... Just O M G .

DK

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
jeebs

I hope they got enough vaccines for us all, where do I sign up?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberbone
jeebs

I hope they got enough vaccines for us all, where do I sign up?

Wow this thread is becoming a vaccine pushers dream even though the Flu vaccines have never been shown to work at all.

Not to mention this virus in the Ukraine that is killing people is NOT H1N1
survivalstation.org...

Ukraine Health Minister Vasyl Kniazevych told the National Radio Company of Ukraine that the virus is not H1N1. “The minister noted that the main objective is to identify the virus causing the disease, which is expected to take several weeks.”

I swear threads like this just attract paid posters that don't even read the info they just tell us all to vaccinate and that they are terrified.

Read the stories not just the headlines!!

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

No all the symptoms gives stomach complains, I happen to be one of those that even the regular cold comes with stomach problems for me along with fever and that is just the common cold.

Some people gets the stomach problems but some others do not.

I always had a weak stomach have to be careful what I eat or I will be running to the nearest restroom.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

No Ukraine virus scare, is going to get me to get the swine flu or the seasonal flu this year, I can tell you that much.

The events has not changed my mind at all, is so much propaganda is not funny, still in my neck of the woods we are living life as usual here in the US and not school closings and not people that I know been sick with anything but seasonal allergies, I got to the gym almost everyday and is always pack with people and none look sick to me.

I wonder . . .

[edit on 30-10-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This is pretty concerning. As others have suggested, it could come down to mostly poor people being unable to afford decent medication, and this is why a lot of people have died. On the other hand, it does seem suspicious that this has occurred considering recent events going on in the rest of the world. An important thing to remember is that the rate of infection of this mysterious virus is very high - seemingly more than the Swine Flu virus. Also, unlike the swine flu virus, public areas are being closed down and people are being discouraged from meeting publicly. That is a little scary.

I wish all our Ukraine friends and citizens of neighbouring countries the very best and hope this outbreak can be contained and prevented from killing any more people.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

And you believe the CDC?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
We are a panicky buch aren't we. I hear people already talking about this spreading all over the world and wiping out millions.

I feel like "War of the Worlds" should be playing on the radio in the background.

Two things can happen

1) This disease wipes outs many many people.

2) It doesn't.

Either way, panicking doesn't change the outcome.

While working in Lab with a bottle of highly concentrated HIV I looked at my associate and said "What happens if this somehow mutates, becomes airborne and our next 6 month test comes out positve.

He looked at me with a smile and said "We all gotta go sometime".

Moral of the story: Don't worry, be Happy

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

I got a malware warning for your link.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Like I say no world population will be wipe out, big pharma needs the people alive, scare and willing because that is how profits are made, make a couple more variations of vaccine, taking into consideration that the swine flu is not like regular flu, it attacks anytime of the year, this is going to be be pharma biggest wet dream.

Too bad that Ukraine has been chosen as the second place for the release of the new virus in the making after Mexico was the ground zero for the first one.

But in this time and age, anything is done in the name of profits and money.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
We really need to watch the situation in the Ukranine because it very well play out in other nations as well. This is the second wave that is happening maybe not H1N1 but maybe the bird flu?
Something is very odd here.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I have the feeling that it will come back to be another mutation from the H1N1.

If that is the case I guess I was right on my assumptions.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
500 people have died in the USA this week of flu and pnuemonia. The USA may have a situation here as well.
Last week there was only 2400 who have died of flu and pnuemonia;p now it is up to 2916. The CDC lumps all flu like illnesses and pnuemonia together but still this seems weird.
The lady at CDC admitted that they have stopped testing for h1n1. In a national H1n1 emergency they have stopped testing for it?
The real numbers are being hidden in a mess of confusion just look at the CDC web site.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Just out of curiosity, what makes you so sure it's just another "chosen" place for releasing this virus? How about it's really mutated by itself and it's something what we really have to be afraid of? ..So far, if I got it right, these reports are not coming from msm, but students and doctors of hospitals who are treating those patients instead. (yes i know they could be agents over here too but I highly doubt that in this case)

By no means I'm not saying your theory is wrong. But really, letting viruses free in this scale would be uncontrollable and really could backfire big time, I think no one has the ability to control such a large scale operations.

Just thoughts, nothing personal

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

If you read the post earlier in the thread I made mention on how the pandemic of 1976 started from soldiers getting sick at Fort Dix, before the flu entered the population 200 soldiers came down with the flu itself.

This brings conspiracy theories that it was some government tampering with the original swine flu of the 1918.

Still following the events of the swine flu this time around, is very strange that when the swine flu show up in Mexico the US didn't do anything about closing the borders but for the contrary people seeking medical attention on the US were allowed with not problem at all.

Conspiracy theories may be just that but already the wave theory is starting to look very real if indeed the virus now in the Ukraine happen to be a mutated version of the swine flu running rampant right now, big pharma has been warning about a mutation since the beginning.

Remember this are conspiracy theories mixed with some historical facts

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hm... sound's like another 'mass hysteria' conspiracy... This seems to happen allot on this site. It's strange that when something is of genuine input, suddenly is seen as fraud. There are too many 'scam conspiracies' - such as 'swine flu' and the scarce tactic of it being a 'depopulation' vaccination. People need to see 'between the lines.'

Madness & "So Called Conspiracies" get out of hand. I guess you have come to the right site. ...That is filled with lunatics abound!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join