It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Tomorrow the president of Ukraine will be visiting the hospitals around Lviv and preparations are in full swing.
Got this info from the Deans office.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 30/10/09 by asen_y2k]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

My daughters sister in law got the seasonal flu vaccine last week, this week she is fighting the flu, the family doesn't know if is the swine or the seasonal, so much for vaccines, she has not gone to the doctor yet.

Still you are right, it took almost three months for the fiasco of 76 to cause death and paralysis I wonder how long will be this time before the side effects

Also let me remind people that many that died in 1918 were also due to side effects of the medicines or lack of them at the time, Aspirin was the widely prescribed pain killer and in high doses is toxic as we now know

Plus people used to make their own concoctions

[edit on 30-10-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
And also I heard people say that vehicles were used to spray some type of aerosol throughout the city. Not 100% sure about this fact, but they say they saw it.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Beefcake, I am not trying to argue the point with you as I do agree about the hospital acquired pneumonia. I personally dont care if you believe me or not. I wont lose sleep over it. The point I was trying to make is that it is happening everywhere, including south-western Ontario. The only question that I have for you is this- if you personally know what the problem with these people is, then perhaps you can contact the good doctors and explain it to them.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Double post again!!!

[edit on 30/10/09 by asen_y2k]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
And also I heard people say that vehicles were used to spray some type of aerosol throughout the city. Not 100% sure about this fact, but they say they saw it.

Nerve gas?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

hey asen, i don't know if this is true or not but I saw somewhere that double posts happen with a bad network connection. Have you tried repairing your connection if you've got windows or rebooting your computer or resetting the network. That might help to limit the double posts, I see you've been dealing with since the start of the thread. Doesn't bother me but though I'd throw it out there to see if it helps. Thanks for all the info you've given us so far about the situation.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Warning about apple cider vinegar: it DOES wear down your tooth enamel!
Be very careful and dilute it!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by asen_y2k

Nerve gas?

You are joking right?? Must be some kind of disinfectant.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983

hey asen, i don't know if this is true or not but I saw somewhere that double posts happen with a bad network connection. Have you tried repairing your connection if you've got windows or rebooting your computer or resetting the network. That might help to limit the double posts, I see you've been dealing with since the start of the thread. Doesn't bother me but though I'd throw it out there to see if it helps. Thanks for all the info you've given us so far about the situation.

I have noticed I have double posts when someone is posting at the same time as me. I also have a router and 512kb/s connection. Maybe the router has some probs

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerbowski Beefcake, I am not trying to argue the point with you as I do agree about the hospital acquired pneumonia. I personally dont care if you believe me or not. I wont lose sleep over it. The point I was trying to make is that it is happening everywhere, including south-western Ontario. The only question that I have for you is this- if you personally know what the problem with these people is, then perhaps you can contact the good doctors and explain it to them.

I wish i lived in a world where Hospitals admitted that the patients were dieing from an ailment they acquired in the Hospital itself but we don't.

We live in a world were Hospitals protect their butts and the last thing they will admit to is a Hospital-Acquired Pneumonia especially when the public is cool with it being Piggy flu. Even vaccine makers have had legislation passed so they can't be sued if people get screwed up from the vaccines.

We are left up to ourselves to find answers i'm afraid.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It's all good. You've got bigger worries right now don't worry about it.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
watch out if they shut borders and news outlets ..
i noticed this site as a notice playing across the top sayin no more us weather info avalible, this site small ticker in red,,

hisz.rsoe.hu...

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

Interesting. I already have that site bookmarked but it's interesting the weather data they use is not available.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

I have been avoiding hospitals like a plague, even stop doing volunteer work at my local hospital, they are a nest for all kind of diseases.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

yep i know i have it on speed dial..
i also bought the flu face masks for my family ,
lots vitamin d and c is a must hardest thing is getting my 2 year old to keep a mask on if i have to use em

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Vitchilo

My daughters sister in law got the seasonal flu vaccine last week, this week she is fighting the flu, the family doesn't know if is the swine or the seasonal, so much for vaccines, she has not gone to the doctor yet.

Still you are right, it took almost three months for the fiasco of 76 to cause death and paralysis I wonder how long will be this time before the side effects

Also let me remind people that many that died in 1918 were also due to side effects of the medicines or lack of them at the time, Aspirin was the widely prescribed pain killer and in high doses is toxic as we now know

Plus people used to make their own concoctions

The difference between the seasonal flu and the swine flu is that the swine flu has as one of it's symptoms stomach and intestinal distress, diarrhea, and vomiting. The seasonal flu does not. At least the doctor on the TV says so.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Now there are 40 people dead? I wander what the mortality rate will be on this one? It seems higher than the h1n1. I am really scared even though I am the USA what if this spreads all over the world like the orginal H1n1.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Ukraine Health Minister Vasyl Kniazevych told the National Radio Company of Ukraine that the virus is not H1N1. “The minister noted that the main objective is to identify the virus causing the disease, which is expected to take several weeks.”

For what it is worth… Back in August, it was reported that the bio-scientist Joseph Moshe — who has arrested in dramatic fashion by the LAPD for allegedly threatening to blow up the White House — had revealed that a bioweapon masquerading as a vaccine was developed in Ukraine. Moshe, reported to be an Israeli citizen and a Mossad agent, was arrested because he intended to go public with this information.

survivalstation.org... %E2%80%99s-deadly-flu-pretext-for-mandatory-vaccination-22183.html

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join