It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Some insight into the confusion from Ukrainian and Russian News

Actually, according to a source of "Belarusian News" - a doctor of one of the hospitals of Minsk, Belarus from influenza A (H1N1) died mostly young people.

The difficulty is that the conclusion about the death is only the first step in the proof of death from the virus and, as emphasized by the source, allows officials to do nothing, to claim the mixed infection, and so on. To claim that death is the influenza A (H1N1), necessary anatomopathological diagnosis, histological studies, which are able to prove that the nature of pneumonia associated with the virus A (H1N1). Medical officials may argue that the diagnosis of influenza is the background, and not the root cause of complications, and will be formally correct.

No doctor has information on approximately ten virologically confirmed cases of deaths due to influenza A (H1N1). He says: "Pneumonia, referred to, is a complication of influenza A (H1N1), not bacterial, and associated with damage to blood vessels. In simple terms, a sick person choking can not breathe. He sent mechanical ventilation, but he dies. We develop the disease for three to four days. "

Source notes a sharp increase in the incidence of pneumonia in Belarus, and Minsk. He argues that the current mortality from this disease is much higher than normal rates for this time of year. Intensive care - a huge number of patients with pneumonia. Are they tested for the virus A (H1N1), he can not speak.

Official confirmation of the doctor's words there. According to some reports, doctors are not allowed to provide any information about it was the current situation of the virus A (H1N1). At the request of the Ministry of Health is still no answer. At the press conference as representatives of the Ministry denied the deaths as a result of the virus or refuse comments. All this - to avoid panic among the population. These officials are not aware that the truth can not hide for a long time, it still leaked, and repeatedly multiplied by word of mouth, sow even greater panic.

Secret Document

To summarize in easier to read format:

The people dying of pneumonia arising from swine flu are not being counted as swine flu deaths. This is what is causing the confusion between the confirmed swine flu deaths and the remaining deaths in the statistics.

The reasons for this are lack of testing and a mandate to Dr's to try and prevent panic (according to the Dr in the interview).

The Dr confirms the source of the infections are not bacterial but are complications or secondary infections following the swine flu. This would seem to indicate they are testing for bacterial pathogens and not finding them (other than bacterial pneumonia in the secondary infections).

There's a lot of boots on the ground, local news contained in the comments after the articles on the website. It takes some playing around with Google translate, switching between Ukrainian and Russian language to read them all.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Sorry, that the only thing the video proves is that something unusual fell out of the sky. And some people got sick. It's a bit of a leap to say it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the US:

a. did it.
b. that it was a biowarfare experiment.

I could just as easily say it was tangible proof of God's existence because HE jerked off over that town to prove HIS existence and they got sick because HIS stuff's too potent for humans to handle.

The chain of custody of the samples is non-existent. No independent verification. No stats. No proof of noncontamination.

There have been many documented cases of waterspouts sucking up and raining down fish and other stuff far from where they got picked up.

That's interesting but not particularly helpful.

I'll stipulate that something happened, although I doubt if anything in the video was film of the actual occurrence. But what, by whom, and for what reason are still unknown.

I will keep it in mind as a data point, though, and if I run across similar events I'll use it to fill in the picture.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Good stuff, ecoparity. Thanks for the posting and the link. Looks like this is starting to spread and escalate.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted previously (thread too long)

LINK

"5 Sources confirms this and the local newspapers of Kiev also received hundreds of phone calls from residents and business owners close to the area the planes were spraying the suspicious substance"

Prior to the outbreak - suspicious chemicals were sprayed over areas of the country

It is my opinion that we are at the mercy of murderous psychopaths

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
reply to post by seattletruth

Sorry, that the only thing the video proves is that something unusual fell out of the sky. And some people got sick. It's a bit of a leap to say it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the US:

a. did it.
b. that it was a biowarfare experiment.

I could just as easily say it was tangible proof of God's existence because HE jerked off over that town to prove HIS existence and they got sick because HIS stuff's too potent for humans to handle.

The chain of custody of the samples is non-existent. No independent verification. No stats. No proof of noncontamination.

There have been many documented cases of waterspouts sucking up and raining down fish and other stuff far from where they got picked up.

That's interesting but not particularly helpful.

I'll stipulate that something happened, although I doubt if anything in the video was film of the actual occurrence. But what, by whom, and for what reason are still unknown.

I will keep it in mind as a data point, though, and if I run across similar events I'll use it to fill in the picture.

It's enough evidence for me. When the government is in on the conspiracy, how would they ever PROVE anything in the court of law??

There is no explanation other than this is a test method of vectoring infections. No foreign government or terrorist group could have done this.

Furthermore, some of the first hand testimony was a police officer. Most jurors see police officers as trustworthy, especially when speaking out about the government.

I don't care about the court of law in this country, their laws and rulings have no value to me. The whole court system is a corrupt hoax, as far as I'm concerned.. Just another arm of this vast conspiracy.

As this video spreads, our government will be found guilty in the EYES OF THE PEOPLE.

There WILL be a day when you will find free masons lynched in the street. I hope to live to see it..

[edit on 9-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

Good find. Mabey they have refined their special "rain" over the years to make it lest testable/detectable....

The scary thing is, even with evidence as shown, most will still not believ it to be something that could happen inour day.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yes I am inclined to take something as real from Belarus news reports.
Lets remember-not much gets past government censorship.
Even if we dont all agree with the communist Lukashenkos regime-he has stayed in power because his focus has remained for the people.
I would be hard pressed to be convinced that Lukashenko is armed with the facts of things that are being suggested.
If push comes to shove then I cant see him allowing himself to be any part of a risk to the Belarus population.
The more I think of the meeting in Ukraine the more I wonder if it wasnt a meeting to discuss important issues.
If you know how frosty relations were between these 2 leaders for so many years-the timing of this leaves questions.
Putin apparently referred to the meeting as a hidden agenda-exactly how hidden is anyones guess.
Theres another puzzler in all this as regards this meet up.
The Belarus president knows all too well that Ushenko his way out.
Its a bit late in the day to be rekindling relations with a leader who will have no influence in 3 months time.
All the more reason to be suspicious about this meeting being a bit more than a deal to settle old differences.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yet another commentary by Dr Niman in which he continues to apply pressure to the WHO to release the Ukraine sequences. (Dr Niman's commentaries are making top headlines in Europe and E Europe so the WHO will be aware of them, directly or indirectly).

One item of interest came up though which explains the mystery surrounding the WHO samples and the statement that 15 tested positive for H1N1 by the Mill Hill Laboratory.

As it turns out, the Ukraine samples were divided and sent to three different labs for testing and sequencing. If the other labs had found something different than Mill Hill they (the WHO) would have made a press release to that effect. Since the samples all tested out the same only Mill Hill was discussed in the WHO press release (as it is assigned as the primary WHO facility for that region).

The WHO contracts with independent testing labs located World-wide in a regional configuration. Mill Hill is the lead testing facility in the region covering Ukraine.

[edit to spell out the WHO makes press releases and not labs]

[edit on 9-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
If the other labs had found something different than Mill Hill they would have made a press release to that effect.

I'm sorry, but I keep having to bite my tongue (or should I say, bite my fingers) when I read a lot of your posts, and I have tried to not say too much these past couple of days....but give me a break. Labs do not release press releases!! You are totally making up stuff to support your own beliefs. (Or should I say your own agenda?) You have no idea the way that labs work!

Labs NEVER release "press releases." Labs print out reports....that's it. If someone wants to send that report in to the press, that's fine. But a lab director is not going to call up a newspaper and say "Stop the presses! I found a new virus or bacteria!" Especially when it comes to confidentialy issues...the lab director would probably get fired for pulling a stunt like that!

No.... labs just do their job, day in and day out. They are sent samples, and they analyze samples, and they make reports. Another reason that a lab cannot release a report is because of confidentiality issues.

Now, a lab director could become a whistleblower and say "Hey, I released a lab report to this guy from the WHO, and he sat on it! He hid it!" But that's if he doesn't mind getting fired.

Waterdoctor, wouldn't you agree with me on that point? You've been a lab director...have you ever heard of any lab releasing a press report??

Politicians release press reports. The CDC and WHO release press reports. Hospitals release press reports. Labs do not release press reports. Labs release lab reports....to whoever sent in the samples.

------

Ok, to everyone else...

We need to find out what happened to those lab reports. You cannot "assume" that if the report was different than the one at Mill Hill, they would have released a press release. That is absolutely absurd! The lab can only release a report to the people who sent in the samples.

It looks like the WHO is sitting on the results. We need to find out where all the reports are from ALL the labs....and we need to find out why the WHO has not released all the lab reports in their entirety....although I'm sure it isn't hard to figure out.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Technically the lab report is the property of the contracting agent and generally is only released to that agent unless there has been a prior agreement to forward the result to someone else. A "report" goes to that agent. If only data is involved then the laboratory data is sent. However there are situations where interpretation of the data is requested. This would constitute a formal report. Many people are just use to see lab data however I have over the years been party to a number of root cause reports that requested more than just data. Many labs do not want to go into this as you can often get drug into court to defend you conclusions. Unless you have some one that is a recognized expert on your staff it gets real costly in a hurry. I have a friend that is an "expert" in his field and he has spent a lot of time in court as a result of his findings.

To the question, yes there have been some labs that have leaked information and have gone out of business as a result.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by waterdoctor]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
A few days ago there was a report that a Polish lab was going to conduct tests on 90 samples taken from the Ukraine. I havent heard anything else since that time. Anyone in Poland have any news?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
last night i posted another virus could be the culprit. Leptospirosis which mimics
hemorrhagic virus' and Pneumonic Plague would not be discovered unless they specifically tested for it.

The incidence of Leptospirosis occurs throughout the world and in the past occured in the Ukraine. For a better understanding of Leptospirosis please see my previous post on pg. 147.

Friday, June 05, 2009
Expert: None Of Kiev’s Water Outlets Is Suitable For Summer Recreation

“Well, you can swim if you want but your fingers may peel,” said Yatsyk, who now heads the Kiev-based Scientific Research Institute of Hydro-Economic and Ecological Problems. “No need for a chemical analysis, just have a look at it. Our fish are always ill and [I wonder] why we still don’t have an endemic from what we eat, drink and where we swim.”

Health problems stem from water sources becoming contaminated by animal or human waste. Aside from causing chronic diarrhea, contamination can also lead to more serious diseases, such as cholera and leptospirosis, an infectious disease that can cause jaundice, meningitis and kidney failure. Malaria, tuberculosis, hepatitis and round worm are also water-borne.

Ecologist Mykola Shchepets said that six cases of leptospirosis – a disease spread by rats and mice in public water pools -- have already been registered this year. “The grass is not being mown, foliage is not collected, disinfestations are not conducted properly,” said Shchepets in May, complaining about lax preparations for the summer season.

“Apart from the Nivka River where Kiev dumps untreated sewage, water pools are fine and pollution does not exceed norms. That is unless they have been created for technical purposes only,” Pernikoza said. However, she continued, they are certified to check water only against some harmful substances, such as petrochemicals and pesticides.

To make more complex analysis, they need specialized bacteriological equipment, which is too expensive to buy. The problems, however, get stranger than chemical waste from the fields and factories. Victor Akimov is the chief sanitary doctor in Kremenchug, an industrial city south of Kiev on the Dnipro River.

He said that erosion of riverbanks there has reached an old cemetery. “You can see bones [hanging above the water]. Another cemetery has already sunk,” Akimov said. “And we drink this water.” He is worried that people buried there in 1920s may have had anthrax or cholera, and the bacteria could still be alive and kicking. But Kremenchug municipal eco-services department did not get any money from the city budget this year to prop the banks and avert further erosion, according to Akimov. And more erosion is on the way, as laws against building closer than 25 meters to shore are routinely flouted by builders.

The Environmental Ministry is aware of the problem but has little leverage against high-flying owners. “I come to the river bank. There’s a house with a guard who warns me he will shoot if I come any closer,” Pernikoza said. “When we reach the [Kiev] regional administration for explanation, they either say they lost documents on this property or [make up] something else.” Meanwhile, homeowners “fish from their windows, but I wouldn’t do that if I were them,” Yatsyk said, citing the state of disrepair of Kiev’s sewage collector.

“It cleans little and then dumps everything into the water,” he said. It may be hard to believe in the extent of pollution, but everything is a lot worse than it seems on the surface, concluded Pernikoza of the state inspection agency.

Source: Kyiv Post

Leptospirosis thrives in water. Not just lakes and rivers, but in sewers.
Sanitation continues to be a major problem for the people in the area and often raw sewage spills over into the waterways. The bactria is excreted through animal waste and human waste.

link:blog.kievukraine.info...

Seems it would be very easy to contract this bacterial infection, through
contaminated water.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Would you like people to demand exact precision of every post you make?
I fixed it for you, does that clear things up?

Obviously the WHO would make the press release and trust me, I've seen dozens of posts every day I choose to ignore, especially the ones that continue to push every wild theory in the universe for what's occurring in Ukraine.

This idea some people have that each and every sample has to be tested, sequenced and published is completely out of line with scientific principles. Even if the WHO had tested 50 samples from Ukraine and given a press release of the results of every single one the next step would be a claim that 50 samples aren't enough.

The WHO has already announced the pathogen found is H1N1, all that remains is to release the sequences so analysis of possible mutations can be performed by someone other than WHO contracted scientists.

Let's pretend they found some other pathogen in the samples not mentioned in the press release. What possible reason would they have for not releasing that information? The politicians in Ukraine would love for that to be the case and would be telling everyone willing to listen about it.

Its very easy to propose conspiracy theories, a bit harder to actually spell them out, explain the reasoning and defend them.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

One thing that struck me about your post was the water born nature of the spirochete. There have been a number of posts that state that the water was only on for a couple of hours per day. In the US and the EU, I think, any loss of pressure to zero in the lines requires testing of the system to include two samples 24 hours apart that are both negative for bacteria. If they were not super chlorinating their system you could have ground water infiltration into the depressurized water lines and contaminating the domestic water.

That said almost all water born infections are localized in a discrete geographic location and can be isolated to a common contamination source. For more information you might check the American Water Works Association or as they are also known as the AWWA.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angiras
A few days ago there was a report that a Polish lab was going to conduct tests on 90 samples taken from the Ukraine. I havent heard anything else since that time. Anyone in Poland have any news? [/quote ]

I reported on this I think it was 93 samples-nothing as yet but will watch for more on this-it came from a Polish site which I am looking at daily.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
5 more victims in Poland though including 3 kids;

www.thenews.pl...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by waterdoctor

The hospitals there should be equipped to detect and culture bacteria as well. I posted a news article earlier today where a Dr in the region expressed frustration with reports of bacteria being the cause of the infections.

I'd expect a few cases of other infections just as part of the norm there but an outbreak of this size?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

This idea some people have that each and every sample has to be tested, sequenced and published is completely out of line with scientific principles.

Bull***

It is not out of line...that's what labs do! Every sample that is sent into Mill Hill in London (all 31 samples in this case) should have been tested. Not only for viruses, but also for bacteria. If it was not tested, it should have been accounted for in somehow. Every sample needs to be accounted for. That is not out of line with scientific principles...that is what labs do!

I am not talking about sampling every person who was sick in the Ukraine. I am talking about the 31 samples sent into Mill Hill Laboratory in London. They accounted for 15 of them. I, and many others, want to know what happened to the other 16, or what the results were.

That is not out of line to demand that....that is what labs are for.

Especially during a freaking "official pandemic" and a possibly unknown pathogen involved. People should be demanding that they not only release the sequences of the H1N1, but also the whereabouts and/or results of the remaining 16 samples.

Edit to add:

If they cannot sequence all 31 samples for virus, they should at least give the result of the bacterial assays. There is no way that 31 samples were sent of hemorrhagic pneumonia, and they didn't do bacterial assays. NO way.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by martin3030

Originally posted by Angiras
A few days ago there was a report that a Polish lab was going to conduct tests on 90 samples taken from the Ukraine. I havent heard anything else since that time. Anyone in Poland have any news? [/quote ]

I reported on this I think it was 93 samples-nothing as yet but will watch for more on this-it came from a Polish site which I am looking at daily.

sorry was 92 link is here;

www.thenews.pl...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

This idea some people have that each and every sample has to be tested, sequenced and published is completely out of line with scientific principles.

Bull***

It is not out of line...that's what labs do! Every sample that is sent into Mill Hill in London (all 31 samples in this case) should have been tested. Not only for viruses, but also for bacteria. If it was not tested, it should have been accounted for in somehow. Every sample needs to be accounted for. That is not out of line with scientific principles...that is what labs do!

I am not talking about sampling every person who was sick in the Ukraine. I am talking about the 31 samples sent into Mill Hill Laboratory in London. They accounted for 15 of them. I, and many others, want to know what happened to the other 16, or what the results were.

That is not out of line to demand that....that is what labs are for.

Especially during a freaking "official pandemic" and a possibly unknown pathogen involved. People should be demanding that they not only release the sequences of the H1N1, but also the whereabouts and/or results of the remaining 16 samples.

Agreed.
By all accounts everything that goes through the doors here is here for very good reasons.
Take a look at behind the scenes info....and this was 3 years ago !

www.independent.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join