It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I am on several forums and I can't understand why this issue is not the most important one in all of them. This is the thread I check into all the time. If some of us on the other side of the world think it is not relevant to us, we had better think again. I am not a conspiracy theorist by any means but regardless of the whos and whys behind it all, I think we all need to make practical preparations now - just in case something nasty goes global..
Big star and flag to all the contributors especially those who are close to the scene and who keep on digging for the facts.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
"New" treatment for Type A flu and Anthrax, safer and more effective than vaccines?

BCTP looks like skim milk. Laboratory rats gain weight when they eat it. Spray it on your lawn and the grass will thrive. But according to tests conducted by U-M scientists, this seemingly benign material could be a potent weapon against anthrax--one of the deadliest bacteria on Earth. It also has been found to be a quick and efficient killer of influenza A virus in cell cultures and in the nasal passages of laboratory mice.

The research scientist responsible felt this would make a safer and more effective preventative against the flu virus than vaccines.

Any chemists out there on ATS willing to cook me up a batch?

There were rumors a while back that this substance was being used in DARPA's "Unconventional Pathogen Countermeasures Program" - a biological warfare defense project involving the spraying of safe substances from airplanes over areas infected by bio-warfare pathogens.
(The project is rumored to be the source of "chemtrails" by some CT)

Shortly after Mexico, members of the virus and bio warfare research community began to mention something called "aeroclave", a military and homeland security program for "spraying inert substances over cities infected by pandemic pathogens".

ETA: I may have been wrong about the DHS project and the company being related other than being "similar" and sharing a common name. The Dr who founded the company aeroclave may have just managed to patent the name or he may have been involved in a subset of the larger research project. The company "aeroclave" uses the techniques to sterilize buildings, planes and vehicles. They do not do any sort of large area spraying form aircraft. I'll see if I can dig up a connection between Dr Brown and DARPA if I have time. I do find the use of the same name and one of the same chemicals (modified hydrogen peroxide) to be very compelling, however.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

I'd like to know as well!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Interesting to note that there was a vaccine scare in the Ukraine earlier this year. More people were wary of vaccinations.
The amount of vaccinations significantly dropped. So much that much of the vaccines (from Ted Turner) had to be destroyed. And warnings (propaganda) of more severe outbreaks in the future as a result.

Now Ukraine is starring down the barrel of mandatory Vaccination.

I posted the stuff about the bioterroism exercises, Even made a thread about, didn't get any hits to my surprise that was days ago now. No worries, people are aware couldn't hide that one for long.

It was 0n the 28th-29th of September in Poland. It involved the surrounding countries Ukraine included. The WHO was involved and the scenario was called "Black Death" induced by aerosol spraying.
There was also one hosted in Warsaw a couple of weeks before as well that also involved Pneumonic plague. "black Ice II".

Although the severe cases to me sound like the cytokine storms of the 1918 strain. And not pneumonic plague. Although I contend the the preparedness plan would be the same or similar regardless of the exact cause of hemorrhagic pneumonia.

It's a tangled web, and it began many years ago with the resurrection of the 1918 strain it seems, sars and bird flu included. That strain was extinct.
All of a sudden a cousin appears.
Even the 1976-77 outbreaks where KNOWN to be manufactured, and so is this one IMO.

This thing has so many tentacles that spread far and wide.

There is some great info in this thread but it's size has become a hindrance to finding it.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

I'm not surprised to see bio-terror drills centered around airborne plague pathogens. As I've mentioned, back in January a report came out that 40 Al Qaeda members died in Algeria while trying to develop plague bio-weapons. The infected fleas they were using escaped and infected them...

Black Death Kills 40

Disaster drills are always scripted to fit likely scenarios or repeats of recent ones. Terror drills are scripted to fit scenarios based on intelligence reports of expected incidents or suspicions. I know people are having a hard time letting go of the plague rumors in Ukraine but its just not valid. Its become one of those self sustaining fictions now in the conspiracy community, unfortunately.

I prefer to concentrate my energy on realistic theories, this entire thing is complex enough without adding on to it.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I borrowed Ken Welsh's theory to make a youtube video. Please pass this along to anybody who has a brain.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Sure, I agree, however I don't think it should be ignored. I merely presented it as another curiosity in the long line of coincidences which it may very well be. As is said I don't think the specifics of the excercise having to match exactly is really that important.

The fact and the fact the WHO was involved, the timing, unconfirmed reports of spraying etc...You can bet it involved martial law perhaps even vaccinations. Convenient is all I'm saying as well as resembling the other fabricated events we are all familiar with.

There's even more, a rich history of conspiracy that reachs back into the bird flu swindle as well, and as I mentioned even further back, Sars, Aids etc... There is a bigger picture to all this.

There are so many curiosity's in this case, I'm not ignoring any or validating any. I know you got a thing with the plague issue, I actually agree with your assessment.

But looking at this in the microcosm won't reveal the whole truth I think, but good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I have always had a hard time accepting that the H1N1 vaccine would in iteslf be capabable of killing people unless global vaccination occurred simultaneously, although I strongly believe it is deliberately harmful in some way.

The ken Welch theory offers an explanation that rings plausible with me.
There has been past talk about a the vaccine being a trigger for a virus to be released at a later date, but deminishing the body's defenses against Cykotine storm then releasing a virus that causes just that puts a tick in that box. And they don't need to worry about the older generation, as they are probably perceived as not being able to put up much of a fight anyway.

Add to that a deliberate release of a killer virus in Ukraine that can be blamed on H1N1, to be used as a lever to justify mandatory vaccination across all member countries of the WHO, and voila !

Is it also coincidence that the Codex Alimentarius bills across the globe come into effect at the end of this year ? - just in time to stop people self-medicating and thwarting the expected death rates required to achieve the goals of TPTB.

Now if I were a conspiracy theorist, I would be very worried by all this. And I am starting to get real worried. Whilst I have always maintained an open mind and erred on the side of 'it is not impossible', I now find myself adopting more of a viewpoint of 'it is possible'. Scary stuff.

Something just doesn't smell right about this whole Ukraine thing. And the smell of fish, I feel, is soon to be drifting through a town near me very, very, soon. My life in blissful denial might well be over

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

The incident in Algiers was not what it seemed. Those guys wouldn't be martyred if they handled biologicals. It's against their theology. Either they were smoked out or came across a rabid raccoon. During the same time there were diplomats reassigned. Politics and biologicals is a scary mix.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Regarding what various countries have by way of a national influenza pandemic plan, members can visit this page on the WHO's site to get copies.

I haven't read all of them (obviously) but I think you'll find most include discussion of measures to instigate mass vaccination programs -- and even use experimental vaccines if they consider it worthwhile. (In that situation they vaccinate a "target group" then monitor the results...)

All for the public good, of course...

Pretty scary stuff...

Mike

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Of course governments can't openly talk about de-population but it's not a topic that isn't discussed, planned, and carried out. Hitler was transparent.

While the West has zero population growth... that's not the case in Africa, Asia and South America. And you can see the many problems that come from overspill of those irresponsible areas.

So I guess the question is: How do we survive when governments are using poison to kill the population of pigeons? (unwanted destructive population that clogs city buildings and poops everywhere and is a burden on the health care and other agencies).

A: knowledge, awareness, emergency supplies, a place to hide, freedom.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteralex

Wow someone who thinks like we do, my husband has been taking silver since this summer, and he was our guinea pig. He says silver works, my daughter and I are also taking it as well. I need my son and my other daughter to start taking the silver. The silver actually work quickly, I came down with a sore throat on Friday started taking the silver, and now my sore throat is gone, and I feel great actually. We are all taking vitamins and trying to eat healthier!! I'll star and flag you.

Also people of you're interested in all these diseases read a book called "The Coming Plague", the first chapter is about the Hemorrahic Fever, started from mouse feces!!! Scary stuff but informative.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Hey Mike. Just curious, what's your alert level?
Red, attacked, reactive.
Orange, defined threat, prepared.
Yellow, caution, possible threat, guarded.

Others please answer too!!!

[edit on 8-11-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Not all of the vaccines are the same. Some contain Squalene and some do not. But they all contain an adjuvant of some kind or another, and they all generally contain MORE adjuvant than the ordinary seasonal flu vaccines.

BTW, Baxter is not one of the companies supplying the US vaccines, even though it is a US based company. Its vaccines are almost exclusively being sold in Europe.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
December 29th 2008 WASHINGTON (Reuters)

- Researchers have found out what made the 1918 flu pandemic so deadly -- a group of three genes that lets the virus invade the lungs and cause pneumonia.

They mixed samples of the 1918 influenza strain with modern seasonal flu viruses to find the three genes and said their study might help in the development of new flu drugs.

The discovery, published in Tuesday's issue of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, could also point to mutations that might turn ordinary flu into a dangerous pandemic strain.

"We wanted to know why the 1918 flu caused severe pneumonia," Kawaoka said in a statement.

They painstakingly substituted single genes from the 1918 virus into modern flu viruses and, one after another, they acted like garden-variety flu, infecting only the upper respiratory tract.

But a complex of three genes helped to make the virus live and reproduce deep in the lungs.

www.reuters.com...

Other studies have also proven the replicated strain can indeed induce the cytokine storm.

And interestingly the CEO of Reuters is also the director at Merck pharmaceuticals. No new news there that the MSM also have conflicts of interests.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Of course governments can't openly talk about de-population but it's not a topic that isn't discussed, planned, and carried out. Hitler was transparent.

Governments themselves dont talk much about de-population, but the people involved in the NGO's (Non-Government Organizations), which largely shape the policies of the governments do talk about it, quite openly. Here are a few examples:

“A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine

"There were just too goddamned many people…. To really reduce population, quickly, you have to pull all the males into the fighting and you have to kill significant numbers of fertile age females….” "The quickest way to reduce population is through famine, like in Africa, or through disease like the Black Death…."
Thomas Ferguson, State Department Office of Population Affairs

"A cancer is an uncontrolled multiplication of cells; the population explosion is an uncontrolled multiplication of people…. We must shift our efforts from the treatment of the symptoms to the cutting out of the cancer. The operation will demand many apparently brutal and heartless decisions."
Stanford Professor ” Paul Ehrlich in The Population Bomb

"I believe that human overpopulation is the fundamental problem on Earth Today” and,
“We humans have become a disease, the Humanpox.”
Dave Foreman, Sierra Club and co founder of Earth First!

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries”.
Dr. Henry Kissinger

“The present vast overpopulation, now far beyond the world carrying capacity, cannot be answered by future reductions in the birth rate due to contraception, sterilization and abortion, but must be met in the present by the reduction of numbers presently existing. This must be done by whatever means necessary.”
Initiative for the United Nations ECO-92 EARTH CHARTER

"Childbearing should be a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license. All potential parents should be required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing.”
David Brower, first Executive Director of the Sierra Club

“The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes.”
Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

“The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and for each region and for arbitrating various countries’ shares within their regional limits. Control of population size might remain the responsibility of each government, but the Regime would have some power to enforce the agreed limits.”
Obama’s Science czar John P. Holdren: From a book he helped write ‘Ecoscience’

The elite powerbrokers view themselves as the Managers of the Human Forest Preserve. To maintain a healthy and sustainable Human Herd, the herd must be culled by a certain percentage. But instead of bullets, they plan to use microbes and posions.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Angiras]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

That's interesting because it was thought that the cytokine storm in Ukraine was natural due to light flu seasons of the last decade. Now it seems that a designer bug can create the cytokine storm itself?
I've accepted this already and I'm just searching for the origin of the thing. Did it come from a Baxter lab, a disgruntled Baxter doctor, an evil overlord, a Ukranian politician, or AQ? This is like a game of Clue.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'm disturbed by how many people are advocating Homeopathy on this site.

The priciple of homeopathy is that viruses don't exist, so using it against a virus is putting your life at risk.

Homeopathy has never been shown to work in any trials and hundreds have been conducted by independent bodies so it's got nothing to do with a 'Big Pharma cover up'. Same goes for Collodial Silver, it causes far more damage to the body than the potentila benefits, this is why Big Pharma stopped using it and instead have to spend billions developing new medicine. Why would Big Pharma not patent a treament and make billions in profit of it, if it's safe and effective?

What Homeopathy does do is captialise on the placebo effect whereby if people think something will cure them it has an effect. This is OK for very minor ailments that pose no risk to a person but in dangerous illness using Homeopathy is pretty much like handing someone a death sentence and many have already died because of this.

It also capitalises on something called 'regression to mean' where people only seek treatment at the peak of illness so naturally they'd get better whether or not they seek any remedy, but because they're taking a homeopathic treatment they wrongly believe it is curing them and not the natural function of their immune system.

Also Homeopathic treatments are diluted to a concentration where to get one atom of active ingredient you'd need a bottle bigger than the size of the entire universe. What you're paying for is simply incredibly expensive water that contains no active ingredients and could kill you.

Think about it objectively. If water genuinely has a memory then the much higher concentrations of fecal matter and urine would kill someone before any treatment could take effect. It simply doesn't work and is a myth to exploit the gullible and those ignorant of science. The practice gambles with people's lives in order to make money and is far more damaging than Big Pharma could ever be.

Also the high dose vitamins people are posting are near overdose levels so they may kill themselves if they continue to use such dangerously high doses for any length of time.

I'm not posting this to 'troll' or anything and I'm certainly not rushing out to get vaccinated or take tamiflu as it's not very effective. And by all means Homeopathy has a use for very minor ailments so people aren't wasting doctors time. I'm just trying to counteract the nonsense that the Homeopathy market relies on in order to exist.

More info on the subject here, the guy is a qualified doctor and also highly critical of Big Pharma so he's not a pawn, just an educated guy: www.badscience.net...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bastion

I just wanted to give a quick response........I strongly disagree!!

No offence to your opinion and post but it sounds like its straight from the FDA in the US...

And for those of us living here in the US we all know the influence the UN is having and the direction the administration is pushing the FDA

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Angiras

And coincidently the US Health Plan is a hot topic too these days. Is it a disguised de-population plan? Many think so. Personally, I'm all for it because I believe in de-population too. Unfortunately it looks like some party took it into their own hands and we have pneumonic flu, H1N1, and ebola all released within 6 months and ravaging the planet, the poison has been spread... so now what?

Do we play the blame game? Do we take up the profession of funeral director? Do we prepare for death? Do we dance? What next?

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join