It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

if that is the answer why isn't it being used?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by saralee

thanks for the reply I will check out those sites

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
reply to post by Amagnon

Please read my post ^^^^^

Outbreak in India, 35 dead, all tested negative for H1N1...

...and India has laboratories and virologists set up to handle this type of thing, they make their own vaccines (even for h1n1).

www.mid-day.com...

What is going on? Surely these deaths can't be linked to the Ukrainian deaths.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
It is a HUGE puzzle that we just don't have enough pieces to in order to see the picture.

I love puzzles and riddles, but this one just isn't any fun.

There are actually more than enough pieces. The problem is often that people are often only working with a few of them at the same time.

I must admit, I don't have to work - and I have spent about a year doing nothing but researching and I have a fairly good holistic picture. The problem is usually people are looking down at their own puzzle pieces, and when you try and put another piece in front of them - it 'doesn't fit' with their small picture - so they reject it.

Here is a quick summary.

The central banks have owned the world for a long time, more than 200 yrs.

They don't need money or capital - because they create debt. They trade you this debt in exchange for a promise to pay, then they also hold your real assets as collateral if you fail to pay. In other words, they give nothing - but get everything in return.

They use debt to control nations - through the IMF and World Banks.

They have completely controlled the western world for many many yrs - I mean complete control.

They use media to confuse people - nothing in the mass media is true or useful - it is all designed to confuse. The use television programs to tell you what society should look like, what values you should have, how you should behave. They use advertising to tell you that you need to consume.

They use education, food, medicine, law - everything is under their control.

The entire world is the matrix - nothing in it is real - nothing at all. It is a complete lie. Only when you can finally look at the world and see it is ALL an illusion, then you begin to understand. This point is difficult to convey - because people believe in science, religion, food, capitalism, communism, nations, governments, houses, cars, oil, and so on. All those things are not real. When you can look at a car or house, or a solid object and understand what I am saying by 'its not real' you starting to understand. They all have some purpose that is not as it appears.

The world has been based on fiat money. THis system requires exponential growth. It is the basis of power for the fuedal lords. It is coming to its collapse point.

The world economies depend on money - therefore they must undergo exponential growth - they are approaching the point of collapse.

The globalist lords need to do something. They use the UN and WHO to create a supra national govt, then collapse everything and kill as many as possible.

For me to explain all of this would require 10 books - this is a useful summary - there are millions of things missing from this summary.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I know exactly what your saying..... it takes so much reading to understand that it is hard to explain in a few posts, but most ATS'ers have done the reading and get it too.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Not that viruses exist but what ever the illness is, someone should tell the people about MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement). MMS cured a dieing infant of malaria in less than 24 hours. It will stop pretty much an aerobic microbe.

Thanks. I just ordered some online!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Don't forget Colloidal Silver - supposed to kill virus and bacteria. Also helps with cytokine storm.

The Blue-man fear-mongering doesn't scare me, I drink 8 oz per day (1 every hour) for about a year now with no side effects except good health.

H2O2 was used successful intravenously in 1918 in India as outlined in an old Lancet journal.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by Amagnon

I know exactly what your saying..... it takes so much reading to understand that it is hard to explain in a few posts, but most ATS'ers have done the reading and get it too.

My experience is generally that people have trouble seeing the larger picture.

They know fragments, but they have huge blind spots created by their own beliefs.

There are simply parts of the puzzle they will refuse to look at - because it would mean letting go of a sacred belief.

If you were a wild animal, or an alien first setting foot here, you would see an insane world - but we are conditioned to think it is normal.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Good morning or whatever time it is where you are...

UPDATE on our OP Asen:

I received a text message from Asen. He is now at home in India!

He says his health is fine, and he's just a bit tired.

Asen left Lviv yesterday (Thurs) afternoon and flew to Ataturk Airport (Istanbul). The flight left nearly an hour late. From there he took a flight to India, which also left late.

Asen will be on ATS a little later today.

Now we have a good source in India to check up on what's being reported from there.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The Ukranian President Victor Yushchenko declared martial law yesterday and announced the National Security and Defense Council will become the supreme ruling authority following the rise of a new pneumonic plague outbreak.

News link

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Yes, definatly the frog in hot water scenario......as they are sitting around in their froggy hot tubs, they think we're nuts to not get in the pot too, because it is so "cold" for those of us sitting on the counter, refusing to hop on in with them.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Amagnon. I completely agree with your view on the world powers...
Yes, our economy was DESIGNED to fail. It *has* to fail. Exponential growth cannot be sustained forever in any economy.

But this failure will only play to their benefit, as long as they CONTROL the failure... Just as the great depression only benefited those who controlled it.

And control equals power... and power is the only thing more important to the elites than money.

Money isn't real... It's the power that money gives them over people that's real.

I'm not sure what their plan is, but I know it's more about gaining more power, than simply making money. They already have all the MONEY they could spend.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

This is good news. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I thought maybe people would like to take a second look at this video...
Initially I posted it to ATS 2 weeks ago and got laughed at, and the thread was deleted.

In the movie "The Sum of All Fears", which is PACKED FULL of illuminati symbolism, a biological attack is released, but not released by who they THOUGHT released it, in none other than UKRAINE. This movie obviously forecasts a biological attack that will be denied, as well as a false flag nuclear attack on America.

I don't sound so crazy now, do I?

[edit on 6-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSenseRules
reply to post by stevcolx

Don't forget Colloidal Silver - supposed to kill virus and bacteria. Also helps with cytokine storm.

The Blue-man fear-mongering doesn't scare me, I drink 8 oz per day (1 every hour) for about a year now with no side effects except good health.

H2O2 was used successful intravenously in 1918 in India as outlined in an old Lancet journal.

Yeah I bought 4 litres of CS. I brush my teeth with it!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

please fix the link.

it is everything AFTER V= that you paste.

yay! fixed! nvrmd.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I know most of the MSM are not reporting much, here is a report from "Russia Today" (in English) on the Virus.

Mikey

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Ukrainian Prime Minister Tymoshenko blames EU countries for "swine flu" epidemics:
mediaua.com.ua...

Comment: Ukrainians are turning their anger against the West as I predicted in my earlier posts.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
First death from "swine flu" in Slovakia linked to Ukrainian virus:
www.svpressa.ru...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
TELEGRAF.LV: Ukraine exports "swine flu" to Latvia
www.telegraf.lv...

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join