It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Today, the MSM are not talking about this case any more. Yesterday, they wanted us to believe that Joseph Moshe was a nutcase and a terrorist, arrested for threatening to bomb the White House. Interesting detail about his arrest (the “Westwood standoff”) was that he seemed to be immune to the 5 cans of tear gas and 5 gallons of law-enforcement grade pepper spray they pumped into his face. He very calmly remained in his car, as the video footage of his arrest shows.

Professor Moshe had called into a live radio show by Dr. A. True Ott, broadcast on Republic Broadcasting claiming to be a microbiologist who wanted to supply evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 Swine flu vaccines being produced by Baxter BioPharma Solutions. He said that Baxter’s Ukrainian lab was in fact producing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He claimed that the vaccine contained an adjuvant (additive) designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 pandemic Spanish flu, causing global sickness and mass death.

Sources tell us that Bar-Joseph Moshe made no threat against the President or the White House. He did not mention any bomb or attack. He then proceeded to inform the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he noticed men in suits in front of his house and feared that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings into his car and, him being a dual Israeli citizen, tried to reach the Israeli consulate located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. The FBI and the bomb squad prevented him from reaching it. Who is this man? His profile on biomedexperts.com says he is a plant disease expert with many publications on his name involving the genetic manipulation of virii. Photographic evidence that Moshe is who he says he is can be found here.

Joseph Moshe was soon after his arrest sent or let go to Israel. Nothing has been heard from him since. The Secret Service was not the agency involved in the surveillance of Moshe at his home in California. This was done by the FBI, who had orders to detain or arrest him. Mounted on top of a large black vehicle used in his arrest was a microwave weapon that possibly damaged the electronics in Moshe’s car as well as any communication devices he had which might have been used to contact the media or others who could help him.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

For sure everybody thought that this guy was a crazy person and now the things he said were going to happend are. To me the weirdest part is he said the bad vaccine was being produced in the Ukraine and thats where we're seeing this new virus first.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

Yeah, I thought when I saw it, something didn’t add up. I got side tracked with life and forgot him until you brought him back up. He was ushered out of the country. What he said is being demonstrated. Wonder if the vaccine is involved like he warned. Wow…..you think? The President…..Surely not. It’s a conspiracy theory for god sake! They never turn out to be true…

Edit for spelling

[edit on 30-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The situation with the pandemic in 1918 (and on into the next year) was so desperate that doctors were trying almost anything, and I would suspect that for many families whose members were ill they were willing to accept almost any treatment.

I read that one of the few things that seemed to work was transfusing blood from patients who had survived the illness into those who were afflicted. This was a form of inoculation but such a method is not known to have wide-reaching effectiveness. If it did, then it would be a viable way to assist people with any form of flu -- even today, but we don't use it because its value is dubious.

I'd like to see some research on the alleged effectiveness of garlic, to be honest. Nature often provides us with the means to help our bodies defend themselves, so perhaps there is something to it.

Mike

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Old cut-and-paste.

qbit.cc...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Your right it's probaly not true since it's being discussed on here, like always. Thiers just a multitude of strange things about this guy. One for instance he siad the vaccine would be used to weaken the peoples immune system then the 1918 Spanish Flu type RNA would caused the person to get sick and die, it's strange because some of the reports coming out are that they are dieing very similar deaths as what you would expect from the Spanish Flu.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

40,000 Ukrainians have contracted the disease?
Wow! And "a growing panic". Doesn't look good. And they have no idea what virus it is! I wonder how long it will take to find out what it is? "Several weeks" waiting for the test results is too long.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Joseph Moshe not Joesph Moshe Bar
#1 Case No.: SA07201901

Court Name: LAX SUPERIOR DEPT D
Court Address: 11701 S. LA CIENEGA BLVD. Court City: LOS ANGELESUPT

Bail Amount: 0 Fine Amount: .00

Court Date: 10/26/2009 Sentence Date: 10/26/2009 Number of days Sentenced: 0

Disposition Code: PAT Disposition Description: PATTON STATE HOSPITAL

#2 Case No.: 9WA0026501

Court Name: LAX LA MUNI COURT DIV 141

Court Date: 01/25/2010 Sentence Date: 10/26/2009 Number of days Sentenced: 0

Disposition Code: OR Disposition Description: OWN RECOGNIZANCE

#3 Case No.: 9WA0206301

Court Name: LAX LA MUNI COURT DIV 141

Court Date: 01/25/2010 Sentence Date: 10/26/2009 Number of days Sentenced: 0

Disposition Code: OR Disposition Description: OWN RECOGNIZANCE

www.lasd.org...

Seems he got released to a PATTON STATE HOSPITAL until 1/25/10 when his next court date been set.

Hospital Mission

Patton State Hospital's mission is to empower forensic and civilly committed individuals to recover from mental illness utilizing Recovery principles and evidenced based practices within a safe, structured, and secure environment.

Major components of the hospital's mission include:

EVALUATION: To provide professional evaluations, including recommendations to the courts and other agencies regarding whether individuals are, as relevant to their classification status, competent to stand trial, appropriate for release into the community, or appropriate placement in an alternative facility;

TREATMENT: To design and provide individualized quality treatment for mentally ill individuals utilizing a recovery focused biopsychosocial rehabilitation model; and

PROTECTION:To maintain a secure, safe, therapeutic, and supportive environment for the benefit of the individuals we serve, our employees, and the community.

DISPOSITION: To prepare individuals we serve for transfer or discharge to the next level of care.

www.dmh.ca.gov...

[edit on 30-10-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

thats just insane. I remember reading about the pictures awhile ago and everyone was speculating about what actually was going on. This whole story, adds up better now.

Just such a crazy situation, even where I am the national guard kids from my college were in uniform handing out info papers and hand-sanitize gel packs on campus today.

I wanted to tell them that World Wide in the last 300 days, 10 other communicable diseases have killed way more people. Just to give a few for example

STD/HIVAIDS 2,734,371 deaths,
TB 1,381,755 deaths,
Meningitis 152,580
Dengue Fever 16,385
swine flu - maybe nearing 6,000?
source being - this picture that was on - www.substudio.com...
Not even counting Noncommunicable Diseases and Death by Injury and Other causes
so still important, but put it into perspective. Well thats just want I wanted to tell them but I didn't.

Not to derail this thread, this is still definitely important in my opinion. I guess its just a matter a waiting now, and seeing what is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ok, I've just read that our prime-minister Julia T. reported that talks are underway to order large quantities of anti-flu vaccine for import to Ukraine.

Now it's all kinda becoming clear. Just as I expected, it all boils down to that vaccine in the end: the medicine shortages, the late warnings, the overall sense of helplessness of people 'caught unaware'...
The tactics is quite predictable: first to push folks to the brink of extreme panicking, then offer 'solution' which will 'do the rest'.
When everybody's desperate for cure, nobody's going to bother doing some research on the origins of that vaccine, let alone the contents...

About 3200 viral people identified by now, about half of them - children.
(That explains the recent baby-boom: survival instincts on the racial subconscious level).

Gonna get myself a cognac bottle as well.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Heres a new video about the situation, you have to turn the captions on...

www.youtube.com...#

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I notice that Baxter do have labs in Kiev;

Baxter Ukraine
29 Beresnyakovskaya st
02098 Kiev
Phone: +38 044 4962410

and that one single road, the M-06, links Kiev directly with L'Viv, where the original events from the OP are happening. (Albeit 250 miles distant).

Google maps link

hmmmm...

G

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that I have relatives and friends in Ternopil and in Ternopil region. It's pretty bad, i ve heard that this disease kills in 3 days, the young and healthy are not much better off.
There is also a big shortage of flu medicine n the whole of the ukraine, but apparently they will ship some more.
I am following this story very closely!

[edit on 30-10-2009 by TheOracle]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Like i said the russians should use this to push an agenda in ukraine against the americans.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by honkusbobo

Old cut-and-paste.

qbit.cc...

It was from the source sited by Bcs8484, whats your point?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
CM introduces quarantine in nine western Oblasts of Ukraine

www.unian.net...

If they're putting up a quarantine, this means it's pretty serious. Could this happen in the US in the future with H1N1 or something else?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

What's sad about all this is that here, we are getting one story, while the main western media (ie MSM for our purposes here and now) are telling it quite differently. So, either one of them is out-and-out lying, or they are both only telling part of the truth. The degree of obfuscation in the MSM these days would lead me to suspect the former rather than the latter.

My reasoning is that people in this part of the world -- especially in central and Eastern Europe -- had so many years of being told lies every day that since the fall of the old Communist regime, there have been quite earnest efforts to tell as much of the truth as they are able. I'm not saying they always get it right, but I believe that they try. Also, so many people here are able to understand some regional languages that they can dig on sites for other countries and at least get a good gist of what's going on. So, when their own media mis-report, they know about it and are not backward in coming forward and calling them out on it.

But don't get me wrong: I'm sure they misreport and cover-up. It just doesn;t seem to be as rampant as I've noted for western media. (I use ATS to dig for info quite often so I could be biased, though.)

In the west, however, many* people have perhaps come to believe the marketing by the MSM, namely they they always tell the real story. This makes it much easier to spin webs of lies that are believed.

*Forgive me if my use of "many" is taking things too far. I'm ready to stand corrected.

Even in this thread we have had a few members, who relying solely on English-language media sites, tell us that we have our facts wrong because they have a better translation.

If that is so, then I'd ask that they please provide the original report from the Ukraine or a nearby country, and place that in a post with the English translation of that specific report, that is said to be better than ours.

I have no qualms about linking to local media sites here which got their news straight from the Ukraine; I also don't mind providing my own translation of excerpts I post that anyone with the knowledge can check as they wish -- or simply read the original I provide for reference. I find it somewhat galling that by implication, the reports that the OP provided, or mine for that matter, are so woefully inaccurate that they are completely at odds with these English-language-only sites' reports and hence must be wrong.

The OP is there. He has spoken to treating doctors, some of whom are his own teachers and therefore by implication ought to really know their stuff. They say the infective pathogen has yet to be identified and they're worried about it. I say that his words, and those reports from people in my own country who have Ukrainian contacts, carry far more weight than third-hand reports from elsewhere.

On a totally different note but still relevant: if any of you should develop such symptoms, then I'd suggest that you don't use aspirin (by any of its trade names or derivatives) as an analgesic or antipyretic. Aspirin has an antiplatelet effect, which is commonly referred to as "thinning the blood". It also consequentially has an effect on the digestive tract as it can cause bleeding in the bowels, among other things, and as symptoms of hemorrhage have been reported, you don;t want anything that might increase such complications. Paracetamol would be a viable substitute.

However I'm not an MD. If in doubt, check with your medical care person.

Mike

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, if you really want a good reason for the government (the rather corrupt government) of the Ukraine would want to cause people to focus on something else -

They are in the run up to elections. Elections which are happening when the Crimean region is having a serious up swing in radical Islamists, there is a very nasty politician-pedophiles scandal, and they'd rather people were not looking at the corruption in some areas where officials have stolen the lands of minority groups that are not popular.

In the run up to an election, you'd rather look like a decision making authority hero, and not like a bigotted-weak-pedophile.

[edit on 2009/10/30 by Aeons]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
If they're putting up a quarantine, this means it's pretty serious. Could this happen in the US in the future with H1N1 or something else?

I understand that if the President takes on emergency powers then yes, with the executive orders that already exist, the same things could be done in the USA. But perhaps some of our US-based members could confirm this and give more details, or alternatively deny it if I have it completely wrong.

Mike

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join