It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Also, Nikiano, it looks as though the Indian mystery virus is NOT a mutation. They are suspecting it is H1N2 or H2N2.

They say it was completely negative for H1N1..

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I posted yesterday to start watching other ares this is going to be a distraction therew are other areas going to be hit big can anyone advise how we can get this out in mainstream what is really going on herte I mean this is insane we have a bio-virus that is mutating bringing forth God knows what and over half the world does't even know what is coming till it hits I agree with the other guy who posted how can you think this---- n s--- is cool? what the hell is wrong with you?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
I can't find another article on the indian virus...

That one i linked to is from 2008..

I dont know why the mods deleted mine.

Here ya go..........

www.mid-day.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I was just watching a movie before with amazing similarities to this:Is there anyone out there with any strategies or plans that we can actually prepare for as I said and felt before we are in for a BIG MOTHER here

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz

I can't find another article on the indian virus...

That one i linked to is from 2008..

I dont know why the mods deleted mine.

Here ya go..........

www.mid-day.com...

Oops i meant I cant find another THREAD on ATS about the indian mystery virus.

The article you linked is the same 1 i did. haha

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has posted this quote before, but I found it in an article today:

Baxter’s stock is performing well even though ,”Baxter sent vaccines contaminated with deadly live H5N1 avian flu virus to 18 countries before someone caught the mistake and the vaccine got injected thousands of people. Baxter just missed creating its own pandemic then by mixing deadly H5N1 virus with a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses, or did they? By possibly creating the pandemic, maybe Baxter already has the cure and that is why WHO has deemed them the appropriate pharmaceutical company to lead the way for a swine flu vaccine. Keep in mind- Just 50 miles from the H1N1 ground zero outbreak in Mexico City, lies Baxter’s manufacturing plant in Cuernavaca, Mexico.

Link: ahrcanum.wordpress.com...

So, if this article is right, Baxter didn't just send the live virus to one country....but to 18 countries before the "mistake" was caught. 18 countries, guys.

Maybe this is now why we're seeing the mutations pop up in California, India, etc...

I'd like to know what the 18 countries were.

How did I miss this before??

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Not sure how you missed it.... I know I didn't. Not only did they distribute it to 18 countries, but the Slovaks say that it could NOT have been an accident, Baxter have WAYY too many safe-guards implemented for the contamination to have been released as a final product without knowledge.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I believe they *attempted* to send the contaminated material to 18 countries, but someone tested it on ferrets and discovered the contamination in time. That was back in February. See the work of Jane Burgermeister, or the thread with the Spanish Doctor-Nun lady.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am very interested to know about the california incidents or outbreaks and there is alot of knowledge re CIA COVERUPS AN BLACKOPS WORKING WITH GOVT. AGENCIES in another website called AMERICAN HOLOCAUST definately worth reading

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Link to Indian mystery virus thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Near the bottom of the page is a set of recent links I found regarding it.

The gist is that whatever is killing people in Sassoon has been positively verified to NOT be A/H1N1, although it presents the same way.

Repeat that and let it sink in: it is NOT the same virus.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
reply to post by nikiano

I believe they *attempted* to send the contaminated material to 18 countries, but someone tested it on ferrets and discovered the contamination in time. That was back in February. See the work of Jane Burgermeister, or the thread with the Spanish Doctor-Nun lady.

No, they ACTUALLY SENT IT to 18 countries... But luckily it was tested (by chance) and recalled before the vaccines were ADMINISTERED.

But they ACTUALLY SENT it to 18 countries, as far as I know.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
does anyone know more about this doctor that apparently was blowing the lid off of these vaccines and exposing it all, that got tear-gassed and removed. also was accused of being a terrorist

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

No, they ACTUALLY SENT IT to 18 countries... But luckily it was tested (by chance) and recalled before the vaccines were ADMINISTERED.

But they ACTUALLY SENT it to 18 countries, as far as I know.

Yeah, that's what I meant. The vaccines that were contaminated with H5N1 were never used. This seeming pneumonic plague in the Ukraine and wherever else is coming from something else.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I knew they sent it to one country, and the ferrets died, but I thought it was only one country. I didn't know it was 18 countries!

Edit to add: Well, that's good that they didn't use them....we hope.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUESHADOW747
does anyone know more about this doctor that apparently was blowing the lid off of these vaccines and exposing it all, that got tear-gassed and removed. also was accused of being a terrorist

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUESHADOW747

Yeah, I read in another thread that they sent him to a mental hospital in California.

He should get a medal for his role in trying to blow the whistle, but instead he's probably getting Haldol.

Someone should spring him from the hospital...especially now that people are dying from a mysterious virus in the Ukraine and in India. And one person in Oregon, so we hear. That pretty much gives a lot of credence to his warnings.

new topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join