It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by waterdoctor

I'm going to have to ask questions for that, but sure. I will try to look into it. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

Just remember that every one has a dog in this fight and no one can be trusted to be 100% truthful. Also bad journalism is easy good science is very hard.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Just so everyone knows, Cliff High (from the Web bot program that has predicted ALL of this, to the day) is on Rense Radio LIVE right now, for the next 2 hours, and I am sure he will be covering the Ukrainian topic...

www.renseradio.com...

[edit on 3-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Naturally, I'm wondering why you are telling that to me to be honest
? Because of my sources?

Everyone has the right to their opinion though, that's what mine post was for example. Didn't mean it to be taken as truth. Everyone has their fingers in on way or an another this indeed, it concerns each one of us, it's global event with possibly apocalyptic consequences.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Luppa,
Have you heard any "scary" stories about a very rural village in Ukraine that you chose not to pass on here? I don't want you to tell the story, just wanted to see if you'd heard it.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva

Naturally, I'm wondering why you are telling that to me to be honest
? Because of my sources?

Everyone has the right to their opinion though, that's what mine post was for example. Didn't mean it to be taken as truth. Everyone has their fingers in on way or an another this indeed, it concerns each one of us, it's global event with possibly apocalyptic consequences.

The difference between everyone ELSE, and their opinions, is that they dont post it literally 100 times in one thread, OVER AND OVER, for 4 days straight.

..And I've never seen someone write so many paragraphs without really SAYING anything.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Am not gonna start this up again. If you look back it was asked. I gave it, that's it. End of story and Don't pull me into a war of words again.

EDIT:

Actually one more thing. If you don't want to stay in topic, but choose just to do these personal attacks to stir up the thread again after they just started to settle down. Take it to U2U. You have right to your opinion and you don't like what I say and you think it's nonsense.

Fine, that's your opinion, it might stink but it's yours. Next time, take it to U2U. Don't make everyone to read it since am sure not too many are interested from your personal attacks towards me.

That's it,
Thanks.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Luppakorva]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Only "horror" stories I heard were coming from Ternopil's area, people were panicking since small hospitals were full so quickly and doctors didn't have any idea what they have int their hands. That's all.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Yeah that's not the same thing. Thanks anyway though.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I would like to [point this out that given the HUGE amt.of serious problems here and the fact some people want to hear it some don't whatever but, let me say this this I am saying not as a conspiracy theory but from people in the know I mean I am not sayiong the people on here don't know but. in general this is HUGE AND THERE IS MAJOR S=== FIXING TO BREAK i ADVISE ALL TO LOOK AT THE SITE i MENTIONED THIS HAS ALL BEEN PLANNED plus our very lives will be at stake not a scary movie folks no zombies REAL TIME DEATH and serious consequences we need to come out with a approach in everyon's interest and safety

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Want to share it with me though? If not here, then maybe at U2U?

Would appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I was not telling you to be honest, I was saying that there a lot of people in the world that have an agenda on this thing and not one of them are going to be completely truthful with you or any one else.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by waterdoctor]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
There seems to be lots of ill people in Bulgaria as well. 100,000 and 3 dead. I was just talking from a friend who's from there. Told me schools are closed.

Googled up this to back it up. Looks like it's spreading around the Europe and fast.

sofiaecho.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Alright,

I understand your point and it is indeed true. Thanks for the advice.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
kavkazcenter.com...

Publication time: 2 November 2009, 21:37

Ukrainian News Agency "Fraza" reported that, according to informed sources, "it has been confirmed 100 % Pneumonic Plague in Ukraine".

The Agency asserts that "the head physician of the medical institutions has sent out an informal disposal - not to sow panic, to refute the information about the plague, and to speak only of swine influenza".

It is also required to distribute masks at health facilities with 8 levels of protection and anti-plague protection costumes. There is also an informal order not to allow any visitors to see the patients.

According to the "Fraza" agency, "today in Ukraine pneumonic plague is going in parallel with swine flu. The plague has killed over 60 people, and about 14 from the flu.

Meanwhile, the press service of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine reported that there is only one death from "California" virus A/N1N1 in Ukraine.

"In Ukraine there are 22 cases recorded of the virus A/N1N1 disease and there is only one fatal consequence as a result. All other cases of death from influenza has only a speculative attitude to "California" virus," press service reports.

The situation with the epidemic of influenza is a complex and unpredictable because of the propensity of influenza A/H1N1 virus to mutation, said First Deputy Minister of Health Mr. Lazoryshynets on Monday, November 2.

"The situation is complicated and unpredictable. We found a strain of this virus in our laboratory ... This virus is dangerous because it can mutate, and we can get a very different kind of virus, which was in Latin America or in Mexico, now it is European ", - said Lazoryshynets at a press conference, the "Correspondent" magazine informs.

At a press conference Lazoryshynets also said that there are 22 officially confirmed cases of influenza A/H1N1 in Ukraine.

First Vice Prime Minister Oleksandr Turchinov previously stated that as of Monday morning, November 2, there are 64 registered deaths in Ukraine from flu and acute respiratory viral infections.

Meantime, according to official information the highest level of epidemiological risk is declared in Ivano-Frankivsk (Stanislav) area, from 2 November. This decision was made by Ivano-Frankivsk Regional emergency epidemiological commission at the extended session on November 2.

In accordance with the Commission, quarantine will last for all educational institutions in the area until 20 November, a commission to monitor the distribution of medicines is also made, which come in the region as humanitarian aid.

The commission agreed that health workers will provide individual first aid kit. There will be extra transport allocated to visit patients by the district doctors.

According to the Ministry of Health, today in Ukraine there are 255 000 registered cases of influenza and SARS, of whom 15 000 were hospitalized.

Ministry of Transport and Communications of Ukraine introduced a permanent monitoring of the situation on a clear implementation of the planned anti-epidemic measures in public transport.

A special monitoring group studied the transport department on November 2, how the anti-epidemiological measures were applied at the Kiev railway station, central bus station of the capital and the International airport "Borispol".

Polish epidemiologists November 3 arrive in Ukraine for obtaining specimens from patients with the Ukrainians. The experts will arrive in Lviv, where it is supposed to take 190 samples.

Polish epidemiologists are expected to arrive in Ukraine on November 3 to obtain samples from patients. The experts will arrive in Lviv, where 190 samples are to be taken.

Lithuanian Foreign Ministry on November 2 recommended to the residents of Lithuania to refrain from unnecessary trips to the Ukraine.

Department of Monitoring,
Kavkaz Center

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

Originally posted by Amagnon

I don't need a damned stamp or brand - I'm not property.

In fact, people are considered property of the country they reside in, whereas Ukrainian citizens are required to pay taxes, serve in the military, and carry identification or they go to prison.

In other words: You are free to stay inside your home/cell and do as your are told. They call this action a "lockdown" in prison.

Yes - I am very aware of what they have done, and are doing - I just refuse to submit.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Do you know anyone in Ukraine who would be willing to take some photos at a hospital? If we had some decent photos I could pass them on to someone who could tell us a great deal depending on what's in them.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

WHO continues to recommend no closing of borders and no restrictions on international travel, including to Ukraine. Experience shows that such measures will not stop further spread of the virus.

It won't stop the spread - it never really has, however it would slow the spread giving others more time to prepare.

In my opinion, the delay with revealing the analysis of this virus/infection is intentional - as is the failure to slow its spread.

I think those who blame the govt of Ukraine for failure to prepare are quite correct.

If you have a look at it in detail, then it becomes fairly clear that the current govt are pro globalist/NWO. The nation has been totally indebted by the IMF (which is a powerful arm of the NWO). Through the power of this debt, they force compliance with a whole range of things.

The implication therefore is that they were acting under instruction (from the globalists/NWO) to fail to properly prepare.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

That same article has been posted quite a few times already. Thanks for sharing the info though. Are you aware its already been determined the whole "pneumonic plague" thing is a translation issue? That was discussed in depth quite a few pages ago.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Well.. I highly doubt any of my friends in there go voluntarily into the hospital at the moment
. Let me see if I can help in any way though, I can ask them to find some.

Here's some photos in overall by the way, couple from hospitals as well.

I'm not sure have you seen, if not take a look:
photo.unian.net...

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join