It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Thank goodness ATS has you here to save them from my manipulations then. At least you provide examples instead of just making baseless claims like the other posters who wandered in to attack me. /sarcasm

If you're so sure I'm using multiple accounts then use that alert button and report it. I only have one login but as usual you know it all so back up your accusation and report the violation...

You're the best of the bunch so far, I don't even have to argue with you, you make a complete fool of yourself without any assistance.

Can we stick to the subject at hand? Either start backing up all your baseless claims with evidence or find another thread to troll on, please.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

Agreed. I have had the very same opinion with you from the very beginning.. I have some inside information to back it up too, but of course that is only reliable for myself and I can't give any "proof" about it, all I have is my words. I did post it here in the beginning of this thread as well, it was ridiculed in a heartbeat by some and I decided not to go out with any information such as that one was after that.

Also, I have been posting a lots of facts but felt like I was in front of rifle squad after I did so
..And this what you're saying reminds me from my earlier posts
. the truth is not so interesting. Elections, warnings from Putin about the possibility that they might close down the gas again this winter. (Not his words exactly but what he means of course) People seem to be disappointed that there really is no plague, zombie outbreak, new killer bug or whatever out there and they don't want to believe a word of it. It simply passes by as "propaganda, western msm talk" and such. I find that strange since they should be happy to know since it would be real apocalyptic even if it were so. I guess for some this is just entertainment. But of course that's only a guess and purely my opinion as well.

This is the first time I have been really getting into the discussion here in ATS, I have been reading a lot of threads though, and to be honest it was the Moon hoaxes / conspiracies that did take me here in the first place
. About this first hand experience, I have to say I'm disappointed from the level of discussion. Seems there are lots of "all knowing teenagers" who post everything they can and just stir up the mess, if you try to point it out their reactions is very aggressive and all they are trying to do is to get their fists up and brawl. ..By no means I don't mean everyone is like that. But well, a few can affect to many.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
To the man reporting from IRELAND I do agree with what you are presenting this a lot more involved and this a reason I am trying to get involved because there definately needs much more serious attention to these facts instead of b.s. there is a #load of problems coming and it is not apparent why so few are not reaching out more to really bring more attention to the ringleaders of this whole dam circus

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUESHADOW747
I am curious to know if anyone has also found out what has happened in Canada> There is also the question re: the people who have taken this vaccine and what it's effects have been as of very recent?

This from another web site from a collage student in Canada talking about the vaccine. www.p2s-prepared2survive.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva
I did post it here in the beginning of this thread as well, it was ridiculed in a heartbeat by some and I decided not to go out with any information such as that one was after that.

Plagues and other extravagant catastrophies are by their very nature very fun and captivating topics. Thus it is only expected that sense and pragmatism take a back seat in these topics. What results is a wild frenzy filled with theories and speculation, and the media is only too happy to jump on top of it all. This is what I term runaway news.

People seem to be disappointed that there really is no plague, zombie outbreak, new killer bug or whatever out there and they don't want to believe a word of it.

But of course their best arguement is "how do you know that there are no zombies, maybe they are invisible". In fact knowing the situation in Ukraine I would say that the country is filled with zombies - the ones running the government agencies.

I guess for some this is just entertainment.

Infotainment is more like it. News about gruesome murders and kittens saved from fires are what keeps the rating up.

About this first hand experience, I have to say I'm disappointed from the level of discussion.

Chances are that this will blow over in several weeks, maybe even conveniently in time for Ukrainian elections, and everyone will more or less forget. The biggest problem is that if there is indeed a flu epidemic or something of that nature, the factual information would not readily get through because of all of the speculative and rumored information.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by maloy]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
you know I would like to pass this along as well but, information that I read in another link also stated the true intention of this vaccine was to depopulize but even moreso, to start the implant procedure that will be imposed but at present stakes utilizing good ole fashion epidemic measures so ultimately they could be doing the viral thing along with the starting process for the chip implant etc;

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Luppakorva,

I for one appreciated your input. Don't let others bashing stop you from putting in good input.

And if you have inside information, I'd love to hear it.

For others -

For those who say that we should not contribute something to the thread unless it is an absolute fact, well, in all fairness, that kind of reporting is for the "real" media. This is not the WSJ or the NYT. This is not Fox, or CNN or any other number of news outlets.

This is ATS. This website was started for those of us who wanted alternative news, and a place to put forth new and interesting theories, and to contemplate possibilities.

If you guys don't like all the theories being thrown about and want to keep things conservative until the whole truth and nothing but the truth is known, then just get off of ATS and go and turn on the news or read the newspaper....because that's what you'll get there: bare bones reporting, with no speculation and nothing but the minimum.

I prefer more than the minimum. I prefer knowing things up to the minute from all the available sources all over the world, so in the end, I can come to my own conclusion.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Thanks for that. I speak for myself who is reading along, and all the "stick to the reported facts stuff" is like watching FOX and CNN prattling on about the crap they do.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I took a break for a few thanks for the replies i KNOW THERE IS MUCH MORE TO THE SCENARIO PLAYING OUT RIGHT NOW THAN WE ARE REALIZING AND TO INVITE YOU FOR YOUR SELVES TO BECOME MORE AWARE OF KNOWN FACTS NUMBERS AND FROM A GOOD WEBSITE visit american holocaust and look at some of the articles and info Pamela Schuffert has presented and see if that will bring you up to speed on the reality of things as they are playing out at this very exact time in our world it is extremely informative with documented facts and multiple inside info on what is shaping all this up it has actually occured as it was said thanks for all interested I am blown away by the events unfolding myself

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BLUESHADOW747

Hi. Please realize, this IS a conspiracy site. Most people here are interested and have taken the time to look into many matters. Perhaps it would be best to gather your thoughts and make your own thread instead of posting here. Just a thought.

Many, if not most here share your frustration with the lack of common knowledge in what's really going on behind the scenes. It's not as if we here don't care. Most here seem to care very much. Thanks.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thanks to this thread Alarming Info!!! Spanish Doctor Reveals Important Information About Swine Flu -

Anyone watching this Thread has to see this video and report shown below:

Many people here feel that should "stop Panicking" etc as the results and known infection of which strain is present in Ukraine..

However that is also part of the scariest bit as the Above witness explains.

A very deep, quickly changing, and worryingly blatant situation seems to be happening NOW....

Vaccine or Prison?

What would you do?

Elf

[edit on 3-11-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by Amagnon

I have been checking via the Toronto Star, and the National post.
Thank you very much, if contributions from Canada are not welcome due to those that seem to know everything..then so be it.
I do have a life off the internet and was busy celebrating my daughters birthday, so excuse me for breathing if I don't meet your standards of research.

My very good Canadian friend :

I am afraid you misunderstand and misrepresent my reply to you.

In no wise am I disparaging you, or your contribution to the thread - in fact it was an excellent find - one of the few pieces of MSM (main stream media) that has appeared on this thread, or for that matter anywhere.

My comments were simply to illustrate that the media is DEFINITELY downplaying the issues arising in Ukraine. The referred article did not contain most of those pieces of data that would have given people an understanding of the seriousness of the issue in Ukraine. In fact - they gave the opposite opinion - that the situation was under control and no cause for alarm.

My negative tone was directed at the media source, and certainly not at yourself. Thank you for find and bringing the quote to the thread - sorry if I was unclear about this in my post.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Alright,

If that's the case and you want to hear what I have, here's what is latest I heard with my own thoughts.

Like I said, can't back most of it up.

First of all and most importantly, there are swine flu cases in there, but the actual amount of people reported to have died to flu like illnesses is still smaller than it was last year when the regular flu started, I didn't get numbers from my source, but ABC News article was talking about this as well and they claimed it to be 10 percent lower. Maybe that is true, maybe not, I don't know.

So, in the very beginning it has been hyped up from political reasons. The biggest one is because of upcoming elections which are very important for that country.

It might be possible as well, that there are going to be problems with the gas supply, Putin reacted to it already just a few days ago before this all started. And before this "outbreak" started, there have been very strange news emerging in Ukranian media, I remember reading from some children's summer camp, where some of the officials who are high in the party as well were blamed to be pedophiles, which was then showed to be far from truth by other sources. Lots of finger pointing and bad blood between opposing parties and they will go to extremities to gain the upper hand.

I have been asking about those very same topics that have been discussed here as well because I wanted to rule them out for sure. "plague" like symptoms and such. ..Well, none have been heard which are reliable according to my source. They have been looked into and the reason appears to be pretty simple:

The biggest problem for some of the rumors are that the hospitals in country side are small and doctors in there haven't had any training and information about the flu, so when it hits hard ..The symptoms, Like it can be found from the symptoms listed here, are nasty and scares hell out of those who can't link it to H1N1 straight away, making them to find alternative reasons for it, and let's be honest: plague would fit well into some of those symptoms.

To sum it up: No killer bug, no plague, nothing really alarming in that sense (I think H1N1 is alarming though if it spreads). H1N1 is present, it is there, but it has not been found to be killing people like some source has suggested and situation is under control though it is actually bigger epidemic than they first thought. Anyways they have been even able to get each one of those suspected cases who reported in to hospitals, to quarantine. So once again, there are even less deaths this year.

So, like I said it seems it has taken them by suprise a bit (or then again, they even try to squeeze some money out from the international community with this, which could be possible too), People are getting aware of it that there is H1N1 and they have to get ready for it (maybe it's bit too late already though). So they have been buying pharmacies and shops empty from supplies, with this hype going on to even make it bigger, it's causing some of the people to overreact and to magnify the "panic".

I think this did hit Ukranian people by suprise because:
This hype about the swine flu which has been going on in western media, ..It has stayed in the western media. (maybe it has been hyped in Asia, middle east ..possible, but let's stick in this area) I am not completely sure though is this the case in Ukrainian media as well, we need Ukranian to tell how it has been reported there.. Anyways, I read yesterday from Russian news source where they were even blaming the vaccination from the deaths of some people who got the shot and adviced people to think twice before going for it. So this Big pharma "take the shot before is too late" is certainly not in the news in Russia and I highly doubt that's the case in Ukraine too.

So, in one day, very dangerous killer bug emerges, schools closed, mass gatherings denied, quarantines put into place, lots of rumors which tend to get bigger from mouth to mouth... What do we have? The current situation..

Now before some of you guys start to discredit me from this or start to do any personal attacks. Feel free to do so but remember this: This is my opinion based into the information I got and what I have gathered, by no means you have to take it as truth and nor I meant it to be god's word. Instead, it's just information for those of you who want it. There you go.

And sorry for the mistakes and if it does not make any sense at some parts, am ill myself, just seem to get worse and worse and mistakes tend to happen

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I hope this was not posted yet.
This is the latest I have read.

Audio: Sep24 Oct8 Oct15 Oct29 RSS Feed twitter News Now
Live feed of underlying pandemic map data here
Commentary

WHO Targets Hemorrhagic H1N1 Cases in Lviv Ukraine
Recombinomics Commentary 19:54
November 3, 2009
Work will initially begin in Lviv region, where reported numbers of cases showing severe manifestations of acute respiratory illness have been especially high. Two virologists on the team have started working at the National Influenza Centre and the laboratories of the Central Sanitary and Epidemiological Station in Kyiv to provide diagnostic support.

The above comments from the WHO update on Ukraine strike a more serious tone than yesterday's quotes from WHO spokespersons playing down the alarming number of hospitalized and fatal cases, as well as media reports spinning political considerations, or politicians claiming only 15 confirmed H1N1 cases. As the WHO update clearly states, the dominant influenza circulating worldwide is swine H1N1 and it is assumed that most cases in the Ukraine (see map) are swine H1N1. Since the official government website lists 19,189 influenza cases (in addition to more than 235,000 ARI cases), the willingness of politicians to cite 15 confirmed cases, as well as media support in the distribution of the propaganda, is unfortunate.

The more severe manifestation of ARI cases are clearly hemorrhagic disease that fills lungs with blood and produces bleeding at all orifices, which are stark reminders of 1918 pandemic cases which were also linked to a swine H1N1.

Samples have arrived at Mill Hill in London, and sequence data should be available shortly. Since current swine H1N1 produced lethal infections in previously healthy young adults, and produced hemorrhagic disease, changes in the viral genome may be absent or minor. Therefore, release of the sequences to the entire scientific community would be useful.

Similarly, an update on the number of hemorrhagic cases would be useful. Rumors have suggested that such the number of such cases is significantly higher than the six described in media reports.

Media Links

Recombinomics Presentations

Recombinomics Publications

Recombinomics Paper at Nature Precedings

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
SORRY forgot to post the link

www.recombinomics.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Thank you. The video was clear and concise.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

I agree with most all that you posted however I would ask you to do a couple more thing. Look at the total flu deaths for a season in the Ukraine then compare that with the number of deaths that have occurred in the last week. Then look at the geographic area of the current outbreak and the population in that area. You do not need respond to me or post your findings if you don't care to. But drill down a little deeper into the data and see what you find. Best of luck and good wishes.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz
I hope this was not posted yet.
This is the latest I have read.

The more severe manifestation of ARI cases are clearly hemorrhagic disease that fills lungs with blood and produces bleeding at all orifices, which are stark reminders of 1918 pandemic cases which were also linked to a swine H1N1.

Holy cow...thanks for posting this.

Today I re-read the July, 2009 "data set analysis" from the web bot, about the October 25th predictions, and in it, it specifically mentioned people bleeding out from both orifices, death from lung collapse, bodies rotting from the inside, etc...

The web bot program was right again.

And, I hate to tell you all this, but the web bot predicted it spreading around the world 9 times, with over 200 million people dying.

The web bot guys thought there was two different scenarios possible: 1. nuclear war or nuclear accident 2. Swine flu pandemic.

Looks like #2 was right.

Hopefully the numbers will be wrong and 200 million won't die.

But criminy...the web bot can be uncanningly rigiht on the money sometimes.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
Latest from ground zero-

All schools, colleges, offices closed in my city (Lviv) and neighboring one (Ternopil).

Latest death count 37 as of 9am GMT 30th Oct.

Roads are mostly empty, cafes which were crowded are surprisingly vacant. Panic everywhere.

We are now pseudo-quarantined in our hostel rooms, told not to roam around or socialize. Really boring, gonna take a nap. Will be back later to posts more updates. Lets hope for the best!

[edit on 30/10/09 by asen_y2k]

This really sounds like a zombie movie

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Did a quick number crunch based on your web bot prediction. Would require about a 4 to 5 % case fatality rate with 50 to 60 % of the world population getting the virus. IMO not out of the question.

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join