It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

Otherwise you have my answer via U2U.

Yes, I received your answer. All I did was ask for credible sources to be given in regards to your information you have. Please do not send me anymore U2U's which tell me to # myself. That was extremely rude and crosses the boundaries of being a gentleman. My own husband has never spoken to me that way.

Thank you.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Asherah]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahemot
"Swine flu or pneumonic plague: the number of dead continues rising"
"Свиной грипп или легочная чума - количество смертей неуклонно растет"
Now 93 dead confirmed since October 26th.
rkm.kiev.ua...

200000+ infected but only 93 dead??

I've been following the whole thread from the beginning..
if this realy is pneumatic plague, that has a 98-100% mortality rate and kills within 1-3 days, as it is being reported and suspected by many in this thread, then there wouldn't be only 93 dead by now, but 10s of 1000s, if not 100000!!
And at that point it would be absolutely impossible to further cover up and deny so many deaths!

People, activate your logic button in your head and start doing a little math

This is most likely H1N1, possibly mixed with regular flu cases and combined with one hell of an unprepared country.
What were the Ukrainians (their gov) doing a half year long? Were they sleeping?

At this point i will stop following this thread regularly and instead focus on much more fascinating news like THIS ONE

Relax a bit and take care,
Ko3

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

The shedding shouldn't be an issue because everyone around you should also be vaccinated, known to be immune or isolate themselves if neither of the previous. Of course if you have people living with you who cannot be vaccinated for some reason you have to take precautions, that's part of being a responsible adult.

I haven't made a decision on getting it or not but it still looks slightly more favorable than drowning in my own blood at this point.

We should have the results from Ukraine within 24-48 hours (the assay is already being analyzed) so I'll be waiting to see if a mutation has occured to decide. At least it has no squalene, mercury or alum in it.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sorry mods..

Whats with all the childish behavior?
Are we back in high school?

I have followed this thread from the start, and i have to say, it seems a trend when a thread gets active, it ends up being a measuring match of who's longest, instead of a discussion about the topic.
Do people have nothing better to do?
Sure i can see some issues, but man this is insaine.

Its hard to keep up on the discussion with all the bickering.

*pulls out case of beer* Here, everyone pop a top and relax a bit.

For those posting info and questions, Thank you. I dont get a lot of time on line, and enjoy keeping up and reading everything.
Knowledge is power.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparityClarification on the use of "SARS" listed in the health reports from Ukraine:

As far as the translation is concerned, it is because of similar terms. SARS stands for Sudden Acute Respiratory Syndrome, while ARI stands for Acute Respiratory Illness. Thus, since both conditions use acute and respiratory, the terms get exchanged in translations. SARS is caused by a novel cornonavirus (SARS-CoV), which is NOT what is in Ukraine. H1N1 causes ARI (as do other viruses, but in the case of Ukraine at this time, the vast majority of ARI cases are H1N1 (which is also true for the cases classified as influenza - 19,189 at last update).

It isn't just in translations that the SARS/SARDS/ARI are mixed up.

I've seen plenty of English information, layman and academic, referring to the respiratory distress syndrome associated with the flu being called SARS. In the strictest uses of the term, it applies. That SARS was associated to the novel corona virus that hit Toronto is a description of a symptom not of the virus itself.

link   
I have actually stepped away from this thread becuase it is very confusing. I hope it is just a flu that people can recover from and have a low mortality right. I know when I panic I always tend to look at the worst case scenerio. IF it is necessary maybe step away from the thread when it is getting too overwhelming. All this panic is not good for this site and it is dividing people.
If this really is a large scale diaster we need to unite not divide.
I meant this as a general post for everyone on here.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by dreamseeker]

link   

reply to post by argentus

The shedding shouldn't be an issue because everyone around you should also be vaccinated, known to be immune or isolate themselves if neither of the previous. Of course if you have people living with you who cannot be vaccinated for some reason you have to take precautions, that's part of being a responsible adult.

I haven't made a decision on getting it or not but it still looks slightly more favorable than drowning in my own blood at this point.

We should have the results from Ukraine within 24-48 hours (the assay is already being analyzed) so I'll be waiting to see if a mutation has occured to decide. At least it has no squalene, mercury or alum in it.

Why would you be vaccinated. You said you had it already.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah

reply to post by ecoparity

No. I am not being rude. I simply want to see your sources.

Please do not send me anymore harassing U2U's anymore.

Thank you. You will now go on ignore. Please do not post to me or send me anymore U2U's. I do not appreciate being harassed here.

Otherwise you have my answer via U2U.

Yes, I received your answer. All I did was ask for credible sources to be given in regards to your information you have. Please do not send me anymore U2U's which tell me to # myself. That was extremely rude and crosses the boundaries of being a gentleman. My own husband has never spoken to me that way.

Thank you.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Asherah]

To quote my favorite Western: "Well, maybe if he did you wouldn't act like that".

You don't ask people to reveal sources in here. If someone claims to have "inside sources" then they put their credibility on the line based on the information given. Everything I posted in that vein was over 6 months ago and turned out to be proven true.

People should be happy I didn't claim my ET buddy told me this and that or give "secret" info that can never be confirmed. If you're that curious go back and read the original thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Well there's this problem with them not testing anyone. I had a bad flu that lasted a couple of months and led to a strep and staph based upper respiratory infection that lasted even longer but then I got the flu again (which Dr Niman says happened to him as well so re-infection is possible).

I wish I could know with absolute certainty I had it and didn't have to worry about it but the only sure way to know is get a lab test (which is very expensive even if you can get it) or get vaccinated. Weird how that worked out isn't it?

But it's not like its a matter of life and death... oh well, yes it is actually.

see why it's an issue?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUESHADOW747

Click here for more information.

If 'they' want us dead, we really don't have that much of a chance of surviving. Be prepared.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You don't ask people to reveal sources in here. If someone claims to have "inside sources" then they put their credibility on the line based on the information given. Everything I posted in that vein was over 6 months ago and turned out to be proven true. www.abovetopsecret.com...

No it wasn't. Most of it was information that was available publicly at the time which was still in medi-speak.

And several of your claims did not pan out.

You also now claim to plan on being vaccinated, when in the other thread you claimed you had the virus already in the summer.

An example of the type of flip flopping angst you spewed out before.

And generally it isn't a matter of life and death. However, since you seem to be prone to respiratory infections this year already you probably should get vaxed. No need to court lung remodelling.

[edit on 2009/11/3 by Aeons]

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
MOD NOTE: Go after the ball not the player.

[edit on Wed Nov 4 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Good points all. My own wellness strategy has never included a flu vaccination, and I don't intend to start now. I suppose I was thinking in terms of my country's folk and their penchant for following what the government medical community decides.

I just wonder if people realize when they are getting the intranasal spray, that they are getting small-mg. doses of live flu virus. That's how flu vaccines seemed when I was a kid -- it was like choosing when to get sick. Agree that the mist seems less hazardous.

I, too am very interested in seeing the test data. Hopefully that might also include some of the protocols and methodologies. It'd be insightful, for example to have an idea of the distribution of samples. It should be able to qualify, at least, if those with pneumonia, particularly the deaths, were first infected with H1N1.

Be safe all.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

It's not exactly my area of expertise either but from what I understand that "next season" competition you speak of would take place when a new flu comes out of Asia or wherever. When that happens it might be the same strain as the old one or completely new. If this year's H1N1 is still around and still has hosts to infect the two flu strains will compete again for those hosts. If the new flu is different enough to overcome the vaccines it will win because it will have more hosts to infect. - Does that help?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Ok time to get back on track guys, you can settle this with U2U's.

Whats the lastest word? Way to much to read in the time I have available.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I knew that was where you were going. I've explained myself and if you want to call it "flip flopping" go right ahead. I'd prefer they actually distribute a working rapid flu test for H1N1 to Doctors but I'm sure that's my fault too.

You pulled all this crap back in the original thread and derailed it with your constant arguing also, no big surprise to see you here trying to do the same thing.

It's funny how no one is pointing out where I've given bad info out or been wrong - they just keep attacking me in general and making accusations. I'm sure everyone wants to rehash the old flu thread on this one. I'll pass and use the alert button. I'm not going to play troll games with you people anymore.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Quite the opposite. In this thread I quite specifically explained why this outbreak in the Ukraine is H1N1, and why there is confusion about it. This would actually appear to back up your posts on this thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well it's clearly not some awful plague, as people have been pointing out if it WAS then dead bodies would be piling up in the streets. Anyone who cannot see this is clearly unable or unwilling to READ about just what a plague would do to a population. The mortality rate of the virus is very low, it just sounds like H1N1 that has some more severe effects in certain people that have been freaking the health care workers out as they've not seen anything like it before. This is how rumours get spread and bad journalism then results from said rumours and ensuing speculation.

Bottom line is that the virus is not really killing a high percentage of people, so it doesn't at this stage look like the feared mutation has taken place ? The real problem is perhaps more to do with the amount of people getting sick at one time and the accompanying pressure this puts on the health care system and economy.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BLUESHADOW747

Please stop posting in all-caps and please keep the discussion civil.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join