It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

PTS IS?
Also me son had a very bad fever over the weekend we took him to the hospital he is only 5. The hospital did the 15 minute nazal swab and it came back negative. The nurse said if anyone has the FLU RIGHT NOW ITS H1N1. Now after telling me my son doesnt have H1n1 she told us ther are (4) new viruses abroad that only have labratory names. Some people are catching 1 or more of these (4) new viruses. The funny thing is my lil sis had the same type of the doctors call it (VIRAL SYNDROME) 6 WEEKS AGO SHE IS BETTER NOW. I JUST WAS WONDERING HAS ANY1 A CLUE as to what these (4) new viruses are w/ lab names only. 1 of the symptoms was a very bad throat pain/not strep. something else the nurse told us.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I asked Dr Niman why the swine flu is replacing seasonal flu:

Survival of the fittest. The swine H1N1 outcompeted in late spring and had no competion over the summer. It now is dominant. Many European countries have weekly surveillance from sentinal labs and they all say the same thing (which is also true for North America). Over 99% of the influenza currently circulating is swine H1N1.

Bascially the flu viruses compete for a living host just like parasites or old ladies at the bra display on black friday. What we knew as seasonal flu will be no more, the swine flu has replaced it by taking all the living hosts and leaving it in the cold to wither and die.

Eventually this flu also will probably only kill the weak and the old and some other new, souped up flu will come along in 20 years or so and start a new conspiracy ball rolling.

Clarification on the use of "SARS" listed in the health reports from Ukraine:

As far as the translation is concerned, it is because of similar terms. SARS stands for Sudden Acute Respiratory Syndrome, while ARI stands for Acute Respiratory Illness. Thus, since both conditions use acute and respiratory, the terms get exchanged in translations. SARS is caused by a novel cornonavirus (SARS-CoV), which is NOT what is in Ukraine. H1N1 causes ARI (as do other viruses, but in the case of Ukraine at this time, the vast majority of ARI cases are H1N1 (which is also true for the cases classified as influenza - 19,189 at last update).

[edit on 3-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
WHO Update on Ukraine

3 November 2009 -- According to the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, the country has now recorded more than 250 000 cases of influenza-like illness, with 235 patients requiring intensive care. As of 2 November, 70 deaths from acute respiratory illness have been reported.

Regions in western Ukraine continue to show the highest rates of acute respiratory illness/influenza-like illness. The level of activity in the Kyiv area is also increasing rapidly.

Laboratory testing in Ukraine has confirmed pandemic H1N1 influenza virus in samples taken from patients in two of the most affected regions. As the pandemic virus has rapidly become the dominant influenza strain worldwide, it can be assumed that most cases of influenza in Ukraine are caused by the H1N1 virus.

WHO Statement

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Just a reminder to keep the personal insults out of the discussion.

Please review the following link -

Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

Further violations may be subject to action. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by Sharrow

My sources of information go far beyond the media and those non media sources have been 100% correct since April. I'll stick with them.

Please post links to the information that your non media sources are giving you. Maybe some nice big JPEG's of any copies of emails here
so that we can all see this information too. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
WHO says get them shots now or they'll have to throw them in the trash.

WHO 'assumes' Ukraine gripped by swine flu AFP

GENEVA — The World Health Organisation said Tuesday that it was valid to assume that most of the cases of influenza reportedly sweeping through Ukraine were caused by the pandemic A(H1N1) virus.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Maybe they could pass them off to the 3rd world as voodoo elixirs to ward of evil hog spirits.

Ukraine former health minister Mykola Polishchuk says Ukraine as bad case of smoke blowing in rear ends.

Flue outbreak in Ukraine as viewed by 2 health ministers, present and former Zik

There is no ground to speak of an epidemic of the swine flue in Ukraine, he says. Of all the flue cases, a mere 14 have been confirmed as those of the California flue. The major threat posed by the swine flue lies in the fact that it is a new kind for Ukraine and Ukrainians have no immunity against it. That is why its sickness rate is very high, Prof. Polishchuk warns.

In the 9 months of 2008, 3,989 persons died from the cold and flue in Ukraine, against 3,221 in the 10 months of 2009, or 700 fewer than in 2008, the expert observes. “Still, in 2008 Ukrainians were not as panicky as this year,” he adds.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Maybe they should make carbon underwear instead of masks.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Regenmacher]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah

reply to post by Sharrow

My sources of information go far beyond the media and those non media sources have been 100% correct since April. I'll stick with them.

Please post links to the information that your non media sources are giving you. Maybe some nice big JPEG's of any copies of emails here
so that we can all see this information too. Thank you.

If you feel I'm incorrect about something why don't we start there rather than you asking me to share my private emails with you. You do realize how rude and obnoxious that request is don't you?

I'm not here to argue with people who want to believe in fairy tales. I've done more than my share to deny ignorance on that front. I've also made some of the mods here perfectly aware of who my sources are if you really, really want to push it.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Okay, now some news from Poland

1. At least 10thousand cases of influenza recorded in last week. Only 185 confirmed to be A/H1N1 (at all, not in the previous week).

wiadomosci.wp.pl...

2. It is now officially confirmed that 3 persons in Przemyśl have A/H1N1.

wiadomosci.wp.pl...

3. Today I went to the pharmacy to buy some medicines (not for flu or for a stock). As I was in I decided to ask if there are any facemask on stock; pharmacist said "No, since it all started, we sold out all the masks. New supply is expected soon, but cannot tell when exactly" Looks like people are laying up...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Not sure if someone's posted this or not yet as there's A LOT of pages going on here. Looks like the MSM is starting to pick up on this a little bit more.

From FOX

Russia, Slovakia Tighten Borders With Ukraine Over H1N1 Fears

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

KIEV, Ukraine — Russia and Slovakia tightened their borders with Ukraine on Tuesday as the World Health Organization began investigating a suspected swine flu outbreak.

The death toll from flu has climbed to 71 since the outbreak struck last week in the western city of Ternopil, Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko said.

Blood tests have yet to determine how many of these deaths were from the new and aggressive H1N1 strain. But the WHO said in a statement on Tuesday that most flu cases in Ukraine can be assumed to be H1N1, "as the pandemic virus has rapidly become the dominant influenza strain worldwide."

As a precaution, schools and universities across the country will remain closed this week, and officials urged people in western Ukraine to travel only when necessary and stay away from public places.

Bold emphasis mine as they are stating they believe it to be H1N1.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

hey there i hope you read my last reply to you and if you can get a little more seriously involved besides your typo and decision making on what someone says feel free otherwise you already know what i think of your response

All Caps removed

[edit on 3/11/09 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

I appreciate your response and information about the situation in Georgia. I am reletively new to this site and new to posting threads. I realize that if I am going to post something that it should be true.

However I have decieded to defend my position as true. It was widely reported in this country that Russia used this incursion by Georgia as an excuse to occupy one of its former territories. There is a great fear in this country that Russia will someday re-constitute itself as the USSR and we would again be faced with another cold war. Could the world really afford this?

I simply looked at the situation from the standpoint of who would stand to benifit the most from this infection. and weather or not the infection was natural or planted, Russia could stand to benifit greatly, depending on its reaction.

My attack on Barrack Oboma is political not personal. I know that he is popular in many parts of the world. He has recieved the Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing. My fear is that he is so involved in preserving the peace that he may fail to prevent a war. He has abandoned Poland and Checkeslovockia. He is pushing Isreal into a corner..

In this forum I have read thread after thread of what is happening and how to defend against it. There are people all over the world that may have information reguarding it. And yet if it is an attack on humanity, no one is talking about how to prevent that. If this place is not the place to have such a discussion then I would not know where else to go.

Wars and trechery are prevented by the light of day and flurish in darkness.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

No. I am not being rude. I simply want to see your sources.

Please do not send me anymore harassing U2U's anymore.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

To be brutally honest who knows how well the vaccine is even working? They are still trying to vaccinate people in the West and out true flue season hasn't really hit us yet (conditions wise). I've gotta admit, seeing the Ukraine is making me reconsider not taking a vaccination. I won't get the shot but I won't rule out the nasal spray. My big concern is the squalene in the shot.

Thank you for that. That's information I wasn't aware of -- that the intranasal spray is squalene-free. From the FDA's PDA on Monovalent Live Virus Vaccine - Intranasal:

Each pre-filled refrigerated Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine Live, Intranasal sprayer contains a single 0.2 mL dose. Each 0.2 mL dose contains 106.5-7.5 FFU of the live attenuated influenza virus reassortant of the pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus: A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)v. Each 0.2 mL dose also contains 0.188 mg/dose monosodium glutamate, 2.00 mg/dose hydrolyzed porcine gelatin, 2.42 mg/dose arginine, 13.68 mg/dose sucrose, 2.26 mg/dose dibasic potassium phosphate, 0.96 mg/dose monobasic potassium phosphate, and

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I asked Dr Niman why the swine flu is replacing seasonal flu:

Survival of the fittest. The swine H1N1 outcompeted in late spring and had no competion over the summer. It now is dominant. Many European countries have weekly surveillance from sentinal labs and they all say the same thing (which is also true for North America). Over 99% of the influenza currently circulating is swine H1N1.

Bascially the flu viruses compete for a living host just like parasites or old ladies at the bra display on black friday. What we knew as seasonal flu will be no more, the swine flu has replaced it by taking all the living hosts and leaving it in the cold to wither and die.

OK, I have a question (and please excuse my ignorance in virology and the like) but if the influenza virus has evolved so aggressively to exist and thrive, I can't imagine that the standard, seasonal flu will stand by and let itself be pushed to irrelevance (yes, I know I'm personalizing a virus and giving it 'intent,' but I'm just taking artistic license to help illustrate a point.) So, is there a danger in the seasonal flu making a very aggressive, very quick, very sharp modification in its makeup in order to regain its dominance and ensure its survival? Basically, will the current reign of H1N1 force something of an arms race, leading to an even deadlier strain of seasonal?

[edit on 11/3/09 by larphillips]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
in keeping up with the current issues there are still major questions and as one man put it/ if this is an attack on humanity" then what do we do? i am sure of this- this was no accident or mistake! there has been a wealth of info out regarding these present day situations arising

All Caps removed

[edit on 3/11/09 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
www.charter97.org...

Medical workers report to the Health Care Ministry that, about ten people have died in Minsk from pneumonia, a A(H1N1) flu complication.

Journalists managed to get a medical report saying the cause of death of two persons of 27 and 36 years old (they died on the same day) was pneumonia. RNA of A(H1N1) flu were detected in their tissue samples.

The 27-year old man had a high temperature and went to a local polyclinic, was treated at home, but after some days taken to hospital #6, where he died on October 26.

Pictures of the documents at link.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah

No. I am not being rude. I simply want to see your sources.

Please do not send me anymore harassing U2U's anymore.

Thank you.

Well you asked to see my private communications so I sent you one of your very own. Your not allowed to see my sources, its not necessary in order to validate the credibility of the information shared.

Now, if I were claiming a quarter million people had the "plague" or something like that I could see that being a problem.

The post you linked to was an accusation that I accepted CNN as my only source of information, what you copied was my response to that. I've made no posts or claims from sources other than public, linked and substantiated ones in this discussion and besides, as I've said - you can evaluate the credibility of the information on its own.

If I've broken ATS guidelines by posting information attributed to others without providing a link to the source then by all means, use that alert button. Otherwise you have my answer via U2U.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUESHADOW747
IN KEEPING UP WITH THE CURRENT ISSUES THERE ARE STILL MAJOR QUESTIONS AND AS ONE MAN PUT IT/ IF THIS IS AN ATTACK ON HUMANITY" THEN WHAT DO WE DO? I AM SURE OF THIS- THIS WAS NO ACCIDENT OR MISTAKE! THERE HAS BEEN A WEALTH OF INFO OUT REGARDING THESE PRESENT DAY SITUATIONS ARISING

Seriously, nobody wants to read you SHOUTING at us. Nobody wants to read your run on sentences that aren't even intelligible.

How many vaccines have you taken, so far?

Maybe you stand as proof of neurological damage caused by vaccines...

In that case, keep posting.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join