It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has www.nworeport.com been SHUT DOWN ?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Why has www.nworeport.com been SHUT DOWN ?!

www.nworeport.com

Used to be one of my favorite websites for conspiracy and under-reported news...

Up until about a month ago when they stopped updating every day or two as they had been for years.

Now today I went to check in out in my normal rotation of news and info sites and it is COMPLETELY GONE?
It comes to a StartLogic webpage and says:

This site has been suspended

If you manage this site and have a question about why the site is not available, please contact us directly.

Who ran it?

Why did it get shut down?

If anyone knows please give a post!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
"The site has been suspended"

Maybe they didn't pay their bill?
Maybe they violated their hosts T's and C's ?

Try contact the hosting company and see if they will give you any answers.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Looks like they didn't pay their hosting fee. When you stop paying, many hosting companies suspend your account until you pay up. If you wait too long, they simply delete the site.

I blame the economy. It's happening to me, too. Ran out of money, so I can't support my own sites. They'll be shut down. Such is life.

In my case, I've got copies of all my sites, so that when my finances allow it, I'll reinstate them. Also, since these sites are not critical, it doesn't really matter if they ever go back up. I'm not supplying vital news, just basic information that can be gotten elsewhere.

Anyway, I don't see any conspiracy here. I see financial difficulties.

A whois inquiry shows that their contact is: [email protected]. That's a proxy, meaning the actual identities of the site owners is protected. It's often done to protect against spam, hate mail, and other nuisances. It won't protect against the Government, because they have to respond to subpoenas. These folks are in Canada. AFAIK, they *will* pass along an e-mail that is not spammish in nature.

new topics

join