It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

silver tongued alien and video of animal abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

High Strangeness in Overton and Basingstoke, Hampshire, U. K.

© 2009 by Linda Moulton Howe

“Our Society has videotape shot at night of a U.K. farm
animal abduction where you can see the helpless creature as it goes up
into the craft!” - Kenneth J. Parsons, Chmn., British Earth
and Aerial Mysteries Society
my monitor's too dark because all I could see were a circular light source and horizontal rectangular one...interesting though; nice background sound of "cicadas"

I couldn’t see anyone else in the craft, but it looked like he was communicating with someone else in the craft. He looked back towards me and he poked out his tongue. He had this really long tongue, like a pointed tongue. Like he jokingly poked out his tongue at me. (laughs) It sounds crazy, but that is what he did. And did that twice.

TWICE?

Yeah, and he smiled. I could see the whiteness like he had teeth. And I could see what he was wearing - a shiny black suit. He was a very, very slender being – a tiny, thin being with really long arms and really long fingers. Big black eyes. I start shaking every time I speak about this! (laughs)
let's hope it wasn't a threat like "I'll eat you..." which is what came to my mind. that house has a "person" of interest to them for them to do something like that out in the open where people are very likely to see.

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I wish it was more clear.That would be a eye opener if it was.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

This is interesting because it would relate quite tidily in my mind to the few accounts of human mutilation I have read. I have read of two hill walkers who ended up like mutilated cattle high in the Welsh Brecon Beacons. For the life of me I have looked for the article again and have never been able to find it.

Also I cannot get into earthfiles, the link keeps timing out for some reason – figures.

I would love to be able to see this video but will keep trying anayway.
Thanks for the post OP this is fascinating.

Star and flag

*edit*

The Maoris of New Zealand used to stick their tongues out at their enemies to show them that if they killed them in battle they would be eating them later.

Either the extraterrestrial was having a bit of mischievous fun or he was sending a dark message and also if this account is not a fake then those behind the mutilations seem not to be too concerned about staying hidden any more.

Rather disconcerting to say the least!

[edit on 1-11-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Linda Howe is like a female version of Micheal Cohen now.

Turning a simple video of a few lights and shadows into an entire sci-fi like alien animal abduction complete with alien communication via body language..... only Linda and Micheal can pull off these types of stories and have a large group of people believe it without question.

Seriously, I don't buy any of it. The video shows close to nothing, and hardly any reference to scale. No additional day-light shot to see what is in that direction. The sound is dominated by some time of interference that drowns out everything else. The light is out of focus.

The story is just way-out-there, and too good to be true. You know what they say when it is too good to be true.....

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I just managed to get into earthfiles and it does seem that the account that was given, the Grey type being was being friendly in a mischievous way and was not sticking his tongue out as being indicative of “We are coming to core you out up to your colon” at some point.

I know it is best to remain sceptical and I try to but I have seen UFO’s so I am a believer – that something is up in the sky but I just do not know what the game is or who the occupants are but I felt good vibes so I am pretty confused.

There is so much smoke and mirrors and yes if it is too good to be true it tends to be the opposite. That said I do hope their presence is positive and not as I keep reading – bad for us.

As to my assessment of the video? There is too late to see to be able to make any kind of judgement on its authenticity in my opinion.

Even with all the bad press these guys are getting I still hope that if I ever meet one I will be strong enough to put my fears aside, walk up to one and try to engage him in respectful conversation.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Oh man, I dig that guys story. I hope he's telling the truth, it felt honest. Seems like the whole event was, "Hey Carl, this guy totally sees me." "that's fine, we're almost out of here anyways." "I'm totally gonna stick my tongue out at him right now. He'll flip out, it'll be hilarious."

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stonespiral

Yes I found it funny and also informative (if the account is true) that not only do the greys have a sense of humour; they seem able to be able to convey this sense humour in a similar way to us.

I am hoping this story is true because if it is true we could really connect on so many levels.

Still, there are many questions that just will not go away and these many questions will need to be answered if and when we get full disclosure.

Living in hope, watching the skies as usual.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
grr I can't see the video. Stupid work computers!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here is the video
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I got to admit..I would be so pissed off if this was a hoax.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Here is the video

Thanks for the post, Gortex, 'cause there was no video at Linda's website, just photos.

At the video's thread someone criticized as being atrocious and nothing could be gained from it. I agree. No claims can be made from the video.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
[edit on November 1st 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed

Originally posted by gortex
Here is the video

Thanks for the post, Gortex, 'cause there was no video at Linda's website, just photos.

At the video's thread someone criticized as being atrocious and nothing could be gained from it. I agree. No claims can be made from the video.

yep all I see are lights. I don't even see a darn cow lol.

top topics

join