It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if u did something BAD as a "child"...how can you make up for it now? (Repent)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade If we can agree that we are living in an illusion as both Buddhist and Hindu scriptures indicate, we find a resolution to your question. Follow my logic. If we are living in an illusion and within that illusion, you accrue Karma...is not Karma an illusion?
The goal is to return to the Creator. Realize that you are part of the Creator. Realize that everything that you see and experience in this World is the Creator's Cosmic play. All the World truely is a stage. Take a deep breath and realize that your Creator loves you more than your mind can ever imagine. You are special, wonderful and one of trillions of expressions of the Creator. Don't look without for the answers, look within. Avoid dogma and other trappings of exoteric religion. Go esoteric. Remember who you really are. A spiritulal being. Part of the Creator himself. Namaste!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

You cannot ignore the outside world to merely look within. For conscience you can look within and weigh however the outside world will pressure and test your courage, faith, will, and perseverance. Thus objects gather and garnish heat so to the will and mind must be gather and put forth.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Why would you have to make up for something you did as a kid, unless it was a murder?

Making mistakes is part of growing up. Your lesson should be to learn to be remoursful, and to move forward.

Your way of making up for what you did wrong, is to teach your children not to make the same mistakes.

You pay it forward, with the next generation.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

what if you dont have children

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

To stop a karmatic cycle one must forgive the self.

If you forgive yourself than all is forgiven for you are the authority over your being.

Just as when you forgive someone the intertia of karma is halted.

Love, light, and peace.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Salvation comes from within, when you are able to forgive yourself. In order to do this, you have to learn to accept that all which is human is human, that good and evil are both human, and that the worst and best in you is human. Accepting this, you can know that your human and then strive to be the best human your capable of being.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

you can forgive the self and still be "hating" Forgiving the self is not the end all dude, it's a round about personna towards humanity as a whole that is going to help. Focus on oneself always leads to mismanagement of others.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by vincere1

I never said focusing on the self, I simply said forgiving the self.

Do not fabricate that which I state.

To treat others negatively, manipulate them, and love yourself in that manner is your choice. To love others, help them out, and be of service is your choice as well.

There is no right and wrong there is only your choice.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

There still has to be a definition of right and wrong. I can choose to kill someone or light a house on fire or give all my money to the poor - there must be a definitive of the action or there is no choice pal.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by vincere1

Neices, nephews, friends children......etc

You don't have to be a parent to be able to steer children in the right direction.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere1

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

There still has to be a definition of right and wrong. I can choose to kill someone or light a house on fire or give all my money to the poor - there must be a definitive of the action or there is no choice pal.

All experiences are beautiful in the 'eyes' of the Creator, as the point of us going forth in the illusion is for the Creator to experience and/or know itself.

If there was right and wrong than it would be an infringement on the first distortion of free will.

People, I should say entities, may do as they please but it should be known that you create that which you perceive and that which is your reallity, therefor what you put out shall come back to you. If you murder someone than you are asking for something in return, but if you are forgiven by all other entities as well as your forgiving yourself than there is no karma, now do you see my point?

You must decide on your path to serve yourself or to serve others, either way you serve the Creator that which you are therefor each path is both beautiful and both going in the same direction towards Unity back with what you originally were. Paradoxial situations is how we go about our being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join