It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This World Is A Mental Asylum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

How do you know Religion, Money, and Power came from humans?

They could have been manipulated into power by Forces out of this world, you'd never know until the Truth is told.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Hi hello. This is nothing entirely new. It has been like this since the days of Abel & Cain. When I used to work at this country's national archive I had access to printed letters from the 1700's and the early 1900's news.

I can assure you there's been badness and madness since that long.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

How do you know Religion, Money, and Power came from humans?
How do you know it was not created by Humans?
More piss weak excuses from you hey? Look in the mirror.

They could have been manipulated into power by Forces out of this world, you'd never know until the Truth is told.
Excuses, excuses, excuses. Just look in the mirror.

But hey, you just continue with the whole fantasy that it has nothing to do with US, and keep looking for reasons not to point the finger at yourself.
Just Look in the mirror.

[edit on 31/10/09 by atlasastro]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Humans are not running the show bud.

Wake UP.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Yes they are dude. Stop dreaming.

Looked in the mirror yet?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Ok Mr. Know it all....Tell that to the "Elite" who believe their Messiah is going to come and take over the planet.

It doesn't matter what you believe because you have no power. At the end of the day, it's the people with the political connections and money running the show, and the only thing that matters is what they believe in, and they believe in Satan.

So I'll say it again: How do you know POWER, MONEY, and RELIGION are made by humans?

Exactly.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Ok Mr. Know it all....Tell that to the "Elite" who believe their Messiah is going to come and take over the planet.
So you agree that Humans are responsible. Good.

It doesn't matter what you believe because you have no power. At the end of the day, it's the people with the political connections and money running the show, and the only thing that matters is what they believe in, and they believe in Satan.
I have the power to control you. Look how easily i have manipulated you into responding.
Again, people are responsible. See how we agree now. People that use politics, and money etc. But are there other kinds of people or is it just evil Satan believers that are in politics, and religion and have money and use power in "your world view".

So I'll say it again: How do you know POWER, MONEY, and RELIGION are made by humans?

Exactly.
History. Try reading it some time. Look at the progression and evolution of civilizations. You will see the three elements you mention above emerging out of these.
Money for example replaced the bartering system of goods, and as that money system developed were we use money as an agreed value but it is an intermediary. So too then did banking and credit systems develop. All developed by Humans.

look in the mirror. Are you Human?
You did it.
You created Religion, Power and Money.
You did it.
You participate in it now.
You help it grow and live.
Look in the mirror.
Can you see it now?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Humans are not running the show bud.

Wake UP.

No brother, YOU wake up.
99% of all the crap we are fed, including this site, is fake.
I'll tell you runs the show..
People who don't take crap and stand up for what they know is right, those are the people who run the show. Empower yourself brother. We all need to remember who we are, what we acomplish, and what we are capable of doing. WE run the show. Never forget it.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Fire Starter]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

Theres crap all around us. If you live in a bubble, good for you. More power to you.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Yeah, humanity has crashed.

And God is about to push the reset button in 2012.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Indeed. Humanity has always been an ugly, twisted affair.

Perhaps the only difference now is that we have far more powerful toys to ruin ourselves with these days than we did at earlier points in history. Frankly I'm quite amazed worse hasn't happened yet.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Earth is a prison planet. It's a dumping ground for people who were threats in their home planets.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Earth is a prison planet. It's a dumping ground for people who were threats in their home planets.

Maybe, but in this world all the nuts are trying to wreck anyones life they can. Just goto the police and make it all up about totally innocent people, and there life is ruined.

If thats not a mental lunatic world what is?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join