It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This may sound something from a movie but

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ok this is pretty weird i only notice this well using an UV light or thermal light blue lamp (which costs around 30 bucks or so) i notice so small (moving flying dust that look like fiber i almost freaked about it since i heard some much about that fiber disease.

And i was (omg are these small flying nano bots?!
)

what do you think it might be?

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Its prolly dust. Almost certainly. Especially dust from paper towels and tissues looks elongated and fibrous. Not quite Morgellions. And how does this sound like something from a movie?
Cheers.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by dashen]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
....really?

REALLY?

film it.

you may have just uncovered the greatest government secret EVER!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It's almost certainly just dust and fibers floating around, that isn't readiy visible in ordinary light. Many of the dyes and chemicals used in making cloth and paper glow quite brightly under UV, making them much more obvious as they float around.

I wouldn't worry about Morgellons, which is the name of the fiber disease. In those, the fibers are supposed to be coming *out* of the body. I don't think you catch it from floating fibers. Of course, since we don't know where it comes from, you can't say for sure. But, if it were true, we'd probably all have it.

new topics

top topics

join