It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hovering UFO Baffles Astronomy Club Members (Embedded Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Uncut, as requested.

SVE

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thedude69

It is a better video thanks for sposting it. The "UFO seen here appears to be comming in from the top left but we can see you zoom in on a stationary star. So there is a star there and you zoom in then a UFO comes in from the top left. I still think you faked it sorry.
At 3:09 you can clearly see you intentionaly shaking the camera.

This is what that looks like on a tripod

I think this deserves a hoax tag now

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedude69
I am sort of glad you think this is BS, makes my claim that it is something spectacular all that more credible.

Thanks for the OP, but I'm very confused by this comment (above). How does the fact that a poster thinking the film is a hoax or fake validate your claim that it is "something spectacular" and also makes your claim "more credible"?? Can you explain that bit of logic for us?

Just my 2 cents: The clip, IMHO, is only slightly, only barely, interesting - and my guess is most AST viewers would hardly put it in the "Spectacular" column.

Secondly, your defensive posture detracts from the 'credibility' quotient rather than do anything to support it, so a few points lost there.

Finally, with many far more intriguing videos to consider and so little to examine in this one, I predict this thread will rather quickly end up in the trash heap on the virtual AST cutting-room floor...

Got anything else?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by thedude69

Well we might be crazy but anyone could find better vids than that sorry no disrespect

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedude69
I am sort of glad you think this is BS, makes my claim that it is something spectacular all that more credible.

It moved like that because the object was very hard to focus on. It literally was in "the soup" or camouflaging itself. All the colors described in the thread are present in that object. If you do not see a correlation between the thread and the video, I feel you need a chill pill, because this is a legitimate experience I had.

SVE

Exactly HOW does it make it more credible? All they have is a video ZOOMED to the extreme probably using digital zoom as well.
On a nice winter night like you get at this time of year 2 ways of getting something that looks like this.
Zoom in on a plane landing / taking off from an airport or video something like Sirius the brightest star in the sky it twinkles with coulrs like that due to the atmosphere!
No UFO in that video.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join