It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Housing Collapse of 2010 Will Be Worse Than 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
"Stay silent" - "The economy is getting better" - "We're in a recession" - "We're fighting terrorists" - "We're spreading democracy"

What a bunch of maroons.

2nd tidal wave approaching.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
"In the next four years, eight million families will lose their homes."

Did I hear that right?

Perhaps we should all start preparing and learning how to live an alternative lifestyle that does not support these evil blood suckers.

There are ways to live well without the burden of supporting these fat cat corporations that have been sucking us dry.

Surely this entire scenerio has been contrived to put people on the street as part of a plan in the bigger agenda.

We must learn to beat them before they beat us.

We have to stop feeding the beasts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
good post, the thing that no one understands is that GDP can go up, and only the top 1% get any richer! It's not going to happen tomorrow, but I think collapse is still in the cards...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Where in the 2 inning of this Great Depression, where nowhere near done with this. 2010 is going to be hell, the only reason the stock market is doing good is because the govt. is pumping money into it. Heck the govt. is pumping money into the big companies so as they won't fail before chrismas.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

"In the next four years, eight million families will lose their homes."

Did I hear that right?

Yeah I heard that too.

I stopped the video at that part and rewound it just to make sure I heard it right.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
We are in a recovery. The sad thing is it's only the Gov. recovering the trap hole with green shoots to try and trap another small fry. I'm going to have to be recovering under the covering of a bridge before too long.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
My older brother is an Ivy League grad, he now is a VP for a small bank, he was a VP at wells Fargo for awhile. He told me that what is going to be happening to banks soon is going to make what happened with the housing market look small.

He was saying that the banks have a lot of small business and corporate real estate loans, these are starting to get hurt, as businesses fail, they stop paying the loans they have on business properties. Thats going to end up being a bigger hit to banks that dodged the housing bullet, he told me his bank is in the process of trying to dump their business real estate loans before that crashes. He said that when it occurs the economy with take a huge hit.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by benrl]

[edit on 29-10-2009 by benrl]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I've been saying it since I joined ATS.

This isnt over.
Its just the beginning.

We're screwed.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Not only are the people who are still working going to face loosing there homes because their mortgage rate is going to go up along with the payment but what about all the unemployed who cannot find work and are about to run out of benefits? I have been saying 2010 is when S will realy HTF for awhile. I have said before and wioll say again they will have to kill me to take my home away from me I will not leave what we have put out sweat and blood into because of some greedy SOB's in the government and the banks I will burn my house down before I will let them have it. Yea I am pissed and I have every right to be. We are hard working folk that just wanted a home to raise our family in and grow old together in. Everyone who is loosing their home should sit tight and refuse to budge they can not lock us all up. I am not in danger of loosing my home anytime soon but I am not blind enough to not think it could happen to me. We are all in the same boat or those of us who do not own our home are and it could happen to anyone of us. No ones job is secure right now. Well that is my rant...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
I've been saying it since I joined ATS.

This isnt over.
Its just the beginning.

We're screwed.

Indeed you have...and eloquently, too, for the most part.

I've been saying it for several decades...during most of which time I've been ridiculed. But at last this tortoise has passed the limping hares. These days people are actually looking to me for advice! Not a role I'm used to playing...and I can't say I'm particularly happy about "being right," either, for that matter...

top topics

join