1,990-Page Pelosi Bill Contains the Word 'Freedom' Just Once...

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
EXEMPTION FROM THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT.

EDITS:

Umm, I completely mistook what they said on the Boortz show. Below is the actual text of the section in question, which has to do with non-disclosure of medical quality assurance records.

PROHIBITION ON DISCLOSURE OF RECORD OR
25 TESTIMONY.—A person or entity having possession of or

1 access to a record or testimony described by this section
2 may not disclose the contents of such record or testimony
3 in any manner or for any purpose except as provided in
4 this section.
5 ‘‘(f) EXEMPTION FROM FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
6 ACT.—Medical quality assurance records described in sub7
section (a) may not be made available to any person under
8 section 552 of title 5, United States Code.
9 ‘‘(g) LIMITATION ON CIVIL LIABILITY.—A person
10 who participates in or provides information to a person
11 or body that reviews or creates medical quality assurance
12 records described in subsection (a) shall not be civilly lia13
ble for such participation or for providing such informa14
tion if the participation or provision of information was
15 in good faith based on prevailing professional standards
16 at the time the medical quality assurance program activity
17 took place.

The word "shall" in Pelosi's health care bill appears more than 3000 times.

Heard it on the Neil Boortz show today when Jeremy Dupree was digging up the numbers. Boortz is also known as the Talkmaster-

twitter.com...

[edit on Fri Oct 30th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I wonder how many times the word CONTROL is in it? Also, I love how the Dems are so good at marketing. They always try to spin their death plans as some form of choice, because after all choice is way better than death.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The good news is my True American Friend that Joe Leiberman of Connectticut is stating that he will filabuster any bill that has a public option in it.

This bill has a public option in it.

Public Option would lead key Senator to filabuster

He is the critical 60th vote the Democrats need in the Senate and he himself has stated he will vote to allow it to come to a vote and then he will fillabuster.

Two other Democratic Senators say they might vote against a Public Option too but will wait to see the Bill to decide.

Leiberman might be angling for something but if not, or if he doesn't get it, look for this Bill to go down in flames in the Senate.

Hopefully come midterms what ever is in the water in San Francisco that keeps making people vote for Pelosi will be filtered out.

Thou shall not vote for Pelosi!

Thou shall place another congress person before her!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The latest rendition (Pelosi 1990 pages) of the Healthcare Bill is at...

docs.house.gov...

On page 1502 I see the term Class III device being used, anyone know if this is the fabled microchip implant?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
The latest rendition (Pelosi 1990 pages) of the Healthcare Bill is at...

docs.house.gov...

On page 1502 I see the term Class III device being used, anyone know if this is the fabled microchip implant?

WOW

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I bet it says Soaring Eagle two or three times only...
Do you know how many times it says sweet baby Jesus?

Not enough!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
I bet it says Soaring Eagle two or three times only...
Do you know how many times it says sweet baby Jesus?

Not enough!

Obama’s economic stimulus bill mandated that all medical records be converted to electronic form.

then we get this?

Sec. 2521, Pg. 1000 – The government will establish a National Medical Device Registry. 20 ‘‘National Medical Device Registry 21 ‘‘(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national med- ical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the 23 ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and 24 outcomes data on each device that— 25 ‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and VerDate Nov 24 2008 01:43 Jul 15, 2009 Jkt 079200 PO 00000 Frm 01000 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6201 E:\BILLS\H3200.IH H3200 jlentini on DSKJ8SOYB1PROD with BILLS 1001 HR 3200 IH 1 ‘‘(B) is— 2 ‘‘(i) a class III device; or 3 ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable, 4 life-supporting, or life-sustaining.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The bill also guts HSAs and FSAs by forbiding people to use them to buy non-perscription medicaiton and doubling tax rates. I believe there were other restrictions placed on them as well.

Want to be a responsible citizen and pay for your own care?

Too bad, you're too dumb to buy medication that hasn't been prescribed to you by a statist doctor or fascist pharmacist.

Want to withdrawl your cash from your HSA for urgent personal needs?

Too bad, you're too dumb to use your own money without first paying hommage to your overlords in the form of a 20% tax on your own labor.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

Here's a company that works with 'Class iii Implantable Medical Devices'

www.tizinc.com...

Texcel Medical (www.texcelmedical.com) creates long term partnerships with medical device companies in the areas of Class II medical electronics, Class III implantable electronics, IPG’s (Implantable Pulse Generators – Neuromodulation) and laser technology and manufacturing services. Texcel Medical has served the medical device community for over 20 years and is ISO-13485 (2003) certified. Texcel Medical is based in East Longmeadow, Mass.

Yay!! Neuromodulation!!!

I wonder what type of information these things collect that calls for needing a registry and database.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What is this thread about? The title has nothing to do with the content of the OP... And are we using Twitter for a source now?

Oh, and a "medical device" is any device used in medicine from a tongue depressor to an (implantable) pacemaker.

new topics
top topics

join