It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Journalists Interview Cynthia McKinney and Niels Harrit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
www.dailymotion.com...

I thought this interview was pretty good. Don't worry, most of it is in english. Cynthia brought up some good points and when Niels entered the room, he took it to a whole new level. Its very telling, and you see the determination of Neils Harrit's face.

In all honesty, we need more interviews like this and we need more rational discussions to be aired and debated.

I am sure we all need correcting on certain things, but the core beliefs are what binds the movement.

Cynthia's most memorable statement:

"We were hit because we were free, but we are not free now."

Then she says something even greater, I will leave you to see it. But its about not getting "truth" everyday and why should we believe what they are telling us "on that day." --Brilliant statement

Have a look at the interview and come to your own conclusions.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
..to which I would respond that, throughout all of recorded human history, from Napoleon to Hitler to Stalin to Mao Tse Tung to Pol Pot to Ceausescu to Kim Jon Il, it is an undisputed fact that we don't need to look underneath rocks and root through garbage cans to find signs of repression and dictatorship. Reporession and dictatorship is always blatant, and will always come looking for us.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by GoodOlDave]

join