It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: 22 Killed, 60 Wounded in Israeli Helicopter Attack in Gaza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So this is Israel defending itself? Firing missiles into a non-violent demonstration. The funny thing is the Israelis denied firing at first then changed their stance. This is disgusting! I understand the majority of Israelis dont approve of actions like these and want the military to pull out of Gaza altogether, so why doesnt the government listen to its own people? Some 'democracy' the Israelis have.

and heres another source for the same story, if you refuse to belive BBC because its not conservative right wing press.
SYDNEY MORNING HERALD

Funny how pro-israel people always state how israel goes after militants ands the palestinians always go after civilians... killing 22 civilians for the deaths of 13 soliders sounds fair doesnt it?

Forgot to mention, and also the Israelis blocked palestinian emergency vehicles from accessing the area? whats the go with that? didnt kill enough instantly so they'd better let some bleed to death!

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by specialasianX]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
does any 1 here want to continue figuring out what happened adn just blame each other or do u think we should talk about what should be done?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
gazz i dont think this will spark into a ww3

I want you to hold that thought until the Israelis strike at the Iranian nuclear sites.. then you will see a world even more divided by this conflict.. it will be the spark that ignited the explosion.. and then you can tell me we are not in WWIII.

That day is coming, It will not be avoided.. unless Iran abandons it's nuclear plans.

It will broaden this war in ways that you cannot imagine yet.. I know some think I don't know what the hell I am talking about.. but usually like 99% of the time.. TIME proves me right.

We would not have had 9/11 if it had not been for the conflict in Israel... The radical islamists latched on to the cause of the Palistinian, and through years of evolving terrorist groups we have gotten to the poiint where we are today... mark my words here... This is why we are at war now in that region.

It is why we were attacked on 9/11.. in spite of what many may think.. Radical Islam.. and terrorism were brought to us through time in Israel.. it evolved as a struggle between faiths and land and now I want you to watch as it consumes the world and then tell me I am wrong!

Gazz

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i see how this could happen
its much too like serbia in ww1
the tinder box has been rebuild and filled with larger exsplosives
do u think the arab states would open fire on the western world if they were going to die?
would the alliance system come into play again?
no trenches this time
thats y every country should have a 1 mile demilitrised zone on each of its borders

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
All the world will soon know why Jehovah God says keep your eye on the Middle East! The illegitimate pallies
will never as I said previously will never get a single digit of land for their illegitimate so called state. Jehovah God created the Jewish Nation by the way and it was the United Nations that fouled everything up by partitioning the land in favor of a mindless wandering band of stateless nomads who lost every war they ignorantly fought against Jehovah God. The stupid boobs don't even know where they belong. Their state they demand is in Jordan, Saudi Arabia, syria, Yemen ect all they have to do is figure out which one they came from and go back home.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by winker
All the world will soon know why Jehovah God says keep your eye on the Middle East! The illegitimate pallies
will never as I said previously will never get a single digit of land for their illegitimate so called state. Jehovah God created the Jewish Nation by the way and it was the United Nations that fouled everything up by partitioning the land in favor of a mindless wandering band of stateless nomads who lost every war they ignorantly fought against Jehovah God. The stupid boobs don't even know where they belong. Their state they demand is in Jordan, Saudi Arabia, syria, Yemen ect all they have to do is figure out which one they came from and go back home.

Is this kind of blatant racism tolerated here?
Where are the mods when you need em?
One more for ignore, i guess.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

my take on this is you are a supporter of violence against anyone who is not a zionist.....making you a racist of the worst sorts....

my take on this is that you're either not a frequent visitor or you have no idea how to read. learn how to read more of my posts before spouting off about how much of a racist i am. it'll make you look like less of a fool. until then i strongly suggest laying off the personal attacks. i didnt mention you by name, i mentioned how every time anyone discusses current events someone throws in a decades old tragedy that was proven accidental by both governments. your statement that i encourage violence simply shows me that you are a chimp with a keyboard. anyone with an IQ over 15 and some simple reading skills can read my nearly 1000 posts and quickly learn the opposite. in any of your numerous consecutive posts in this topic did you stop for a moment and read what i was talking about? Incidentally if you want to talk about racist i like this little gem of wisdom you put in

standing up for the nice jewish government

and this one...

we could literally squash them flat if we wanted to

The reality is anyone who defends israel is in your mind a zionist or racist or whatever fits that day. You, on the other hand seem to be able to say whatever you want and you will always be right. After a long enough time on this site I've learned not to argue with people like you as most of you leave shortly after posts like this series you've done. (see cold anger et al). Good luck to you in your next stop.

[Edited on 5-20-2004 by Djarums]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
So the isrealis are the good guys and the palestinians are the bad guys and should be slaughtered. Hmmm welcome back Adolf where have you been, alive and well and living in Isreal ! I love the notion that Isrealis are peace loving and democratic, since when ? Since Isreal was formed ? Since Jewish terrorists hung british servicemen in 1947, Since Jewish terrorists blew up buildings. Since it took Palestine (look at a pre 1948 map !) from the palestinians. These democratic people have totally ignored all UN resolutions about the occupied territories. Now the palestinians are taught to kill a people who have stolen their land and occupied even the land that was partitioned to them. What on earth do you expect for christ sake! The behaviour is not right but it's entirely understandable, unfortunately it's not PC to say that. Unless you understand why the palestinians are the way they are the problem will never be solved. Violence can only solve the problem if its a "final solution". Which is a thoroughly appalling thing to say but thats exactly what the logical conclusion of eliminating the problem through violence is.

I wonder what would happen if the US was taken over by, for the sake of argument, mexicans and peurto ricans and everybody else was "allocated" New England. Would everybody live quietly in New England or teach their children to kill any Mexican or Puerto Rican on sight ! I suspect nogodsintheuniverse would be on the New England border with his uzi 9mm.

regards,

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
No one is saying it's good to kill Palestinians or anyone else for that matter. Lay off the hallucinogenics.

By the way in 1948 the two bodies that were formed, were formed out of land controlled by the British.

I'm always available for such historical clarifications so feel free to send me a u2u anytime you require one.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well, it looks like the US MIGHT actually be waking up. They didn't veto the UN resolution that condemned Israel's actions.

customwire.ap.org...

The final vote was 14-0. U.S. Deputy Ambassador James Cunningham said the United States couldn't vote for the resolution because it didn't address the Palestinians' efforts to smuggle weapons into Gaza through tunnels in the Rafah refugee camp and its failure to put an end to terrorist activity against Israel.

But in a tough statement after the vote, Cunningham expressed deep regret at the loss of innocent civilian life during a demonstration near Rafah on Wednesday and concern about the demolition of innocent Palestinians' homes. Israel fired tank shells into a large crowd of Palestinian protesters, killing at least eight people.

"While we believe that Israel has the right to act to defend itself and its citizens, we do not see that its operations in Gaza in the last few days serve the purposes of peace and security," he said."

This is huge. They actually abstained.

If anyone saw the video of the attack (I saw it on CNN and BBC), you saw the explosions and the bleeding kids.

The Israeli government is the largest terrorist organization in the world, and this proves it.

If there's ONE country in the world that would be stupid and crazy enough to use nukes, I believe it is Israel.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

The reality is anyone who defends israel is in your mind a zionist or racist or whatever fits that day. You, on the other hand seem to be able to say whatever you want and you will always be right. After a long enough time on this site I've learned not to argue with people like you as most of you leave shortly after posts like this series you've done. (see cold anger et al). Good luck to you in your next stop.

[Edited on 5-20-2004 by Djarums]

There is nothing absolutely nothing racist in what i said...what ive noticed though is your complete lack of any knowledge of the middle east conflict other than the complete indoctrination that youve suffered thru from what i would guess was a very young age.....i have no racial hatred at all.....i just want you to know that your statement about Israel being a super power is false and if they have any power its due to there big brother the united states.....may gods healing power help you thru your state of existence.....

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
YES! Go Israel! Finally, they done taking it from the terrorists and the people that support them! Finally they throw off the chains of fear of the super powers saying no to take out the men, women, and children who strap bombs on themselves and blow up school busses and grocery stores and schools and hospitals and so much more! If I was a Jew I'd be praising Moses or something, but not, so won't. But yes, been waiting for them to get fed up with the terrorists killing their civillians.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Time to clarify this once more before I just give up on first problem user I've encountered on this site in the nearly 2 years I've been a member.

what ive noticed though is your complete lack of any knowledge of the middle east conflict

The lack of reading you do into my posts in general is apparent here. I don't want to encourage you to read more of them because your literacy is not my concern, but at least read them if you must insult me. I'm one of the few posters that has spent a significant amount of time in the middle east in both Israel and Palestinian territories.

other than the complete indoctrination that youve suffered thru from what i would guess was a very young age

You have decided that anyone who disagrees with your point of view was obviously "taught" wrong. This is usually a desperate cry of "i have nothing to say so let me appear aloof and insult someone's upbringing". Secondly you will promptly take back the disgraceful way you refer to someone else's upbringing as suffering. I did not bring your personal life into this, and you sure as hell will not bring in mine. I'll expect you to retract that pompous idiotic statement that you are 1) unqualified to make and 2) unjustified in making.

may gods healing power help you thru your state of existence

I don't believe i need god's advice or yours. You know nothing of my state of existence, what I do for a living or who I am. I criticized your uncalled for attack on me. You weren't the one who mentioned the point that I disagreed with yet you felt the need to open your mouth and insert yourself where you didn't belong. I then criticized your remarks about me. I don't criticize people and claim to know all about their "state of existence". You obviously feel that this is a good way to further your unresearched ignorant points. Good luck in that endeavor. Next time think before you criticize other people's knowledge of a situation. I've spent more time there, met more people there, and done more research there than you or the vast majority of people you know have. Not that I have any reason to justify myself for the sake of someone I have nothing to do with.

Now for the record: The reason why this member is attacking me is because I resented another member changing the topic of this thread from discussion of a current event to 30 year old overdiscussed issues.

Sounds like someone's got a bad case of attack dog syndrome.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
you are the one here who sees things from only one point of view and if anyone brings up something that Israel has done in the past you make a poor attempt to disuade it from being used ,cause it makes israel look bad.....Maybe you should invite The Rothschilds to go live in israel and maybe you could go live with them....they invented israel.....i wonder why they dont live there...????

you are a hypocrite and assume you know me ??? and that i dont anything about the middle east or even worse ....that me and all the people i know ...dont equal your infinite knowledge of the region....??? you make arguments against me and then kill it with your arrogance .....nice try

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What we really have here in the current conflicts can be traced to the global elitists who are zionists...not people of jewish faith but zionists....

So i thought as a little levity id put up a little ditty sung to the tune of spider man....

zionist ...zionist.....does whatever a zionist does

creates a country out of thin air ...
oh my god theres arabs every where....
look out here comes the zionist....

go back to a time after world war one....
Lord Victor came up with and idea....
and Balfour said ill get it done....
look out here comes the zionist.!!!!

Kissinger is there biggest friend.....
He manipulates world governments.....
with no end......
look out here comes the zionist......

it was 1940 in the still november night.....
when Rabin and palmach had a plan....
they said to themselves theese are the jewish i just cant stand....

in haifa harbour they blew up a ship ...
with more than 250 of there own emigrants....
look out here comes the zionist......

and now my take......
There isnt anyone on the face of this planet that jesus doesnt love ....and i have this over whelming feeling hes going to come back very soon......so it would be my advice to you all that it would be best to let your feelings of race...religion....political feelings...nationalism....fall to the wayside and concentrate on the ever renewing love of god.....were here for a very short warm moment and god is the god of all men.....he created us all and does not care about your worldly trappings....he only wants your love ....it is the only thing he doesnt have .....unless you do actually love him,???

Wiz

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well.. I am an israelien aswell..
first let me say, I do not think it's right or
there's any reason whatsoever to kill 23 citizens..
any who ever thinks there is.. well? I don't know what to respond to that.
but I am not sure exactly what happend, as israel says 7 people and others say More So I have no idea..

Rathering Zionism,Someone said it is our belive of us being
superior to everyone? Wow.. that's some corruption.
Zionism could be trasnlated to patriotism..It means we
as an Anthic group (jews) have a right for our own country, and to
live there and build our familis and our future there. it has nothing
to do with us being superior anything like that. why would we think
we are superior anyways? most of the country is not religous, only a small
group, We are a modern civilized country, we don't hold our self
better or worse than any other people.

Anyways, The whole Israel-Palestine sitatuion is far to complicated
to say "you'r right, you'r wrong" were all wrong, but sometimes there's
no other choice...

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Seems watcheroftheskies was right about his prediction of a terror event today: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join