It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock confirms global Disclosure around November-December this year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Listen to this video from 07:40. This is huge.

Well, let's hope that they won't postpone the Disclosure this time.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Nice you know what? Im confirming alien contact AND disclosure next week. lol

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Well, let's hope that they won't postpone the Disclosure this time.

When the supposed dates for disclosure inevitably come and go with nothing happening it won't be because the powers that be have "postponed" disclosure but rather that no disclosure was planned in the first place.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
lol ... Ive been meaning to write this for a bit ... have you seen Wilcok on the video from the Awake and Aware Conference/Project Camelot? .. he looks like holy hell... bags under the eyes ... drawn ...

one would think that a guy who is so connected to the "life force" ..and has all of this "spiritual knowledge" would look a little more "vital" and healthy ...

maybe all of that knowledge and info from "insiders" and whistleblowers is just weighing on him to the point that it is draining him like the readings did for his "former incarnation" Edgar Cayce...

I used to kind of dig his rap ... but the more I hear him be self-aggrandizing (at one point he says "I am pretty amazing, you have to admit" ((paraphrasing)) ) ..the more I tend to not believe a damn word he says ...

Dave ..you're on the clock .... tick tick tick ........ Webbot and Timeline have some dust left over for you to bite......

[edit on 29-10-2009 by sayiamu]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The more I hear about disclosure, the more I wonder if this isn't some sort of sleight of hand to keep some from looking in another direction.

"oh, look! ALIENS!"

*everyone looks thataway*

*someone does something really bad in the opposite direction*

I'd be less worried about ET's cover being blown and more about what's going on when we're not looking.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well, i can expect Mr. Wilcock to die in the near future before his pedicted date. Anyone else agree?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This exact topic covering this show has already been discussed in detail on this forum.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by gYvMessanger]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This exact topic AND the subsequent BACKTRACKING of Wilcock have been discussed, in great detail, on these boards.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'd love for disclosure or something to happen. Not sure of the ramifications, but hey I'm a gambler, I'll take my chances.... But this is out of hand. Hasn't this been discussed before?! Is there a thread or 2 covering Mr. Wilcocks claim, or disclosure in Oct, oh wait Nov..wait wait.. possibly December, but if not then, then possibly late April. Wasted band width.. I'm out. Peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Please contribute to the ongoing discussion located here:

Ongoing

Closing

Thank you

Semper

top topics

join