It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I have come to understand about the Universe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What I am about to write is what I have learned or have begun to question in the very brief time that I have been following my so called spiritual path. I am an Aquarius so I tend to have abstract thoughts, so be warned!

Is the reason we are one because of the beginning? In the beginning there was a point of awareness? As the awareness expanded things were born into life from it. Much like grass to soil. Separated, but ultimately connected.

Was there even a beginning?

Geometry is the answer of the universe. A fractal can explain so much.

I have compared myself driving on the highway to being like a blood cell in a vein or a packet of data through a wire.

The Universe is infinitely large. If every atom holds the mass of an entire universe, then it goes on forever?

A paradoxical vacuum?

If you had a powerful enough microscope could you magnify an atom to look into the universe? Would you eventually be able to see yourself looking into the microscope?

Everything has a life-cycle, from grass, to fire, to civilizations, to stars. It is born, it lives, it ages, it dies.

The Yin-Yang makes absolute perfect sense. A dark side and a light side. In the dark there is light and in the light there is dark. It is all about balance. Without balance there is chaos. Hence, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Chaos.

There is great power in =.

Corporations are organic. Employees are merely a reflection of the corporations consciousness.

The people in power are not greedy because they want to be, but because it is impossible for them not to be. Absolute power, corrupts absolutely. It is an unbalanced scale so to speak. A loss of control of the ego.

Strip away the power they will regain consciousness.

I sometimes have the worry that I might be losing it when I come across a really intense synchronicity that is just too far out there for words. I try and remember that fear causes insanity. A perpetual fear OF insanity causes insanity. A perpetual fear of insanity followed by feeling the need to STOP insanity from taking over, will further cause insanity.

Don't stress over it. Let the synchronicity happen, don't fight with your mind. Besides, if you ARE going crazy (which you probably ARE NOT), you might as well not stress out about it because there's nothing you can do to stop psychosis (except nasty pharmaceuticals, which just cause a more socially acceptable psychosis anyway).

Skeptics are demonized by believers.

Skeptics and believers fall into the yin-yang balance thing.

What I think a lot of people don't realize is that skeptics are extremely valuable and we need them to keep us grounded. If we didn't have them we would lose all credibility, fall victim to believing all hoaxes and ultimately our brains would fall out. You can't deny that you've watched/read something and absolutely believed in it, only to find out on the next page it's been legitimately debunked. A false belief you had is crushed and you can continue finding the real truth. Be grateful for it.

I happen to believe that the earth is conscious and that we are the cells of earth.
At the current moment the earth has cancer. Each individual that has cancer, is a cancerous cell of the planet. We are polluting, and killing each other, just like cancer. Cancer is a disease that reflects what we are doing to the planet. I believe the earth and human-kind will survive.

I'm not sure what I believe about 2012. It could be nothing. It could be everything. I am hoping, hoping, hoping it is everything.

I have no doubt Aliens exist and are here, but I can understand the doubt that other people have. It took me a very long time to accept. I think that a believers energy could be much better spent elsewhere rather than getting upset when someone doesn't believe them. Let it go.

*Continued*

**edit for grammar**

[edit on 29-10-2009 by jar11]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
*Continued*

Anyway, this is all purely my $0.02. I'm not trying to push anything on anyone I just have been wanting to put my beliefs out there for awhile to see if anyone can relate, add to, or deny it! I'm really really curious to hear your input, comments and or flames.

P.S. I am so grateful for ATS. There have been so many fascinating posts and conversations that have been truly enlightening. You guys are great and I look forward to the future with all of you.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
all great thoughts.

theres no right or wronf, but you are on a clear road.

i personally enjoy synchrinosity. it encourages me that im going the right WAY for my self.

everything happens for a reason.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Here's one...

All the knowledge that ever was, and ever will be, and what is today, was contained in the moment of the beginning. Everything that was, and will be, and now is, was known in the moment of the beginning.

I believe that there is no smallest therefore man will never find the ultimate particle. That which can be divided can be divided again to infinity. Therefore the same goes for that which is larger.

The universe is a bubble that is one of countless bubbles in a never ending sea of bubbles. What is thought here is a reality there in one of them. When we dream we have come into contact with one of them and can exist there. We can see touch and feel and taste because it is reality in a different dimension till we awaken and are brought back into the reality we are anchored to.

Time does not pass the same for everyone. Time exists in the form of waves that speed and slow continuously. To some time seems fast and to others it seems slow. Some can sense the passing of time, and some can sense it's flow, increasing and decreasing like the waves of the sea. Two people can be born at the same time and die at the same time yet one of them will have had more time than the other.

Time travel exists in the mind, and if that thought in the mind can exist, than exist it does somewhere.

These are just a few of my own thoughts on the universe...

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Thank you.

I also believe everything and everyone has a purpose. It's a very comforting thought, hey?

[edit on 30-10-2009 by jar11]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

That all really sits well with me. Especially the thought that there is no smallest. That would also mean that there's no largest. If the universe/multiverse is completely based on mathematics that would make a whole lot of sense, no?

new topics

top topics

join