It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Killah of threads. Fear me. bwahahaaaaaaa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I mean, am I just fooling myself? Are my sideways attempts at humor a joke upon myself? Do any of you regret friending me?

I find that lately, when I go into "My ATS", there is a long string of threads that I've posted on, and nothing further happens.

I don't do this on PURpose........ I just say what I think and then.........

DA DA DOOOOOM nothing happens.

Perhaps I'm really a very disturbed person who has deluded himself into thinking he's found a happy and provocative place to think and share and be inspired by the thoughts of others.

Perhaps I'm a whackamole. No, that's a gimme. I am a PROUD whackamole. Is it coincidence? Or is there truly something fearfully wrong with me that you're all too kind to point out? DGTempe, you have stated yourself the threadkiller. Quake in my wake. You have been displaced, apparently.

Does anyone else have this experience? No, just you.

I give you all (not that you need MY permission) free reign to cut me to the quick. Try it. It'll be fun.

I promise.

Give it to me.

I can take it.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
welcome to my world, including my own thread FAILS

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I only have one so you two have to share.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

That's disgusting S-Dog! There's not even a tiny little jack for an amp!! What a rip-off.

that's not a musical instrument; that's a snack.

CRUNCH!

[edit on 29/10/09 by argentus]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Let us both resist the urge to console each other

Maybe later we can have a threadkiller smackdown. We could sell tickets, to benefit a charity of your choice.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

Perhaps I'm really a very disturbed person who has deluded himself into thinking he's found a happy and provocative place to think and share and be inspired by the thoughts of others.

I've been giving a great deal of thought on how exactly to answer this ...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I've been giving a great deal of thought on how exactly to answer this ...

that'd have a bit more punch, methinks, if you were still wearing the Powder avatar

Did you know there's a UFO Hunter marathon on the History Channell???

There IS! Curiously, it doesn't seems as disappointing as the first time I saw it. This time through, I notice that nearly everyone utilizes a midwest/western U.S. hat brim bend. That's the hat brim bend of trust, y'know, unlike that southern fold. ewg.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

that'd have a bit more punch, methinks, if you were still wearing the Powder avatar

Alan Watts doesn't carry the required gravitas?

Did you know there's a UFO Hunter marathon on the History Channell???

Is there?

There IS!

Alright ... I believe you.

Curiously, it doesn't seems as disappointing as the first time I saw it. This time through, I notice that nearly everyone utilizes a midwest/western U.S. hat brim bend. That's the hat brim bend of trust, y'know, unlike that southern fold. ewg.

Indeed, can't have REAL disclosure without without the proper chapeaux ... or at least a cloak. Otherwise that would be silly.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
[edit on 30-10-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Ok then.......

Would you please start posting in the Middle East posts, they go on for pages at a time.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Hey, we could use you in those annoying "skeptic versus believer" threads, you know. They go on forever and ever and ever. And then a few pages more. AAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH! :bnghd:

Get you thread killer talent over there in ATS and bring out the BIG FISH!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I mean, am I just fooling myself? Are my sideways attempts at humor a joke upon myself? Do any of you regret friending me?

I find that lately, when I go into "My ATS", there is a long string of threads that I've posted on, and nothing further happens.

Well somebody's got to do it. We all took a vote and you are the chosen one.

You should feel special that you were chosen. Oh and no one else wanted the honor and you weren't around at the time..so...:shk:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
ahah, I thought I was the thread killer!

at this moment I have 12 threads in my list that ended with my last post. People just don't want to reply after me!

I also do a good job at killing my own threads but that may be due to not replying... heh...

we should start a club

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

.............*listening, but hearing nothing but the sound of Dutch crickets*............

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86ebdb1ed181.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 10/31/2009 by tribewilder]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

reply to post by ziggystar60

reply to post by mrmonsoon

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAH!!! So NOW I see! I have a special purpose.

I will try to use my powers for only good.

This is the reason that I'm watching the Ukraine virus story and not posting; Don't want to take a chance of shortening the flow of an important story.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Don't want to take a chance of shortening the flow of an important story.

Shortening the flow?

Oh this:

Anisotropic curve shortening flow is a geometric evolution of a curve and is equivalent to the gradient flow of anisotropic interface energy. We develop a numerical scheme for this nonlinear and degenerate problem, which is based on the fact that the evolution problem can be written formally as a linear partial differential equation on the interface itself. The scheme requires the solution of a tridiagonal complex linear system in each time step. We prove optimal error estimates in adequate norms for the semidiscrete scheme and provide numerical test computations. The scheme can also be applied to crystalline energies. *

but as well you know ...

The geometry of a space curve is described in terms of a Euclidean invariant frame field, metric, connection, torsion and curvature. Here the torsion and curvature of the connection quantify the curve geometry. In order to retain a stable and reproducible description of that geometry, such that it is slightly affected by non-uniform protrusions of the curve, a linearised Euclidean shortening flow is proposed. (Semi)-discretised versions of the flow subsequently physically realise a concise and exact (semi-)discrete curve geometry. Imposing special ordering relations the torsion and curvature in the curve geometry can be retrieved on a multi-scale basis not only for simply closed planar curves but also for open, branching, intersecting and space curves of non-trivial knot type. In the context of the shortening flows we revisit the maximum principle, the semi-group property and the comparison principle normally required in scale-space theories. We show that our linearised flow satisfies an adapted maximum principle, and that its Green's functions possess a semi-group property. We argue that the comparison principle in the case of knots can obstruct topological changes being in contradiction with the required curve simplification principle. Our linearised flow paradigm is not hampered by this drawback; all non-symmetric knots tend to trivial ones being infinitely small circles in a plane. Finally, the differential and integral geometry of the multi-scale representation of the curve geometry under the flow is quantified by endowing the scale-space of curves with an appropriate connection, and calculating related torsion and curvature aspects. This multi-scale modern geometric analysis forms therewith an alternative for curve description methods based on entropy scale-space theories. *

Yeah no, you don't to be doing that!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

We argue that the comparison principle in the case of knots can obstruct topological changes being in contradiction with the required curve simplification principle.

I beg to differ with the above as I don't see it that way.

When I get a knot in my shoelace, sometimes scissors are the easiest solution.

(and I can't believe that I read the whole thing never once understanding any of it...OH the shame)

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
reply to post by GypsK

.............*listening, but hearing nothing but the sound of Dutch crickets*............

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86ebdb1ed181.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 10/31/2009 by tribewilder]

duh!
thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Interesting point, S-Dog. Perhaps my true path, weedhopper, is that of the mobius intrastring killer. Just think of the possibilities. So many dimensional threads, so little time.

cigar?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I've probably killed more threads than you folks have posts, lol...so don't feel too bad...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join