It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This thread puts the fate of the world in your hands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I discovered ATS a long time ago through listening to CoasttoCoastAM, so curious about all the spooky mysterious things about this world... the UFOs, Aliens, ghosts, Area 51, what it was all about, why these people who made Zeitgeist and these Conspiracy Videos were so damn zealous about 9/11, WTC... I mean it was really like, come on the world will go on everything is fine. I live in The United States of America. Yes, there was a holocaust but it will never happen here and yes 9/11 was very sad, but we got those terrorist, and nobody suffers like that but a small handful in the world, so just keep to ourselves and count our blessings, yes, that is what I thought... until a few weeks ago.

... and let me tell you, if you knew what I know now you'd stop still wondering when you'll see a Metallic UFO, be abducted by a gray ET, or live to see free energy because once you know what I've come to know, all the cards will fall into place and you will see that EVERYTHING YOU YOU'VE BEEN TOLD ABOUT HOW THIS WORLD WORKS IS A LIE.

This is the ultimate information that you will find on everything you've wanted to know, because it has everything to do with the major things that people come to ATS about. Don't let these men's couragous lives and words be in vain.

You have come this far searching for the truth ...So I ask of you now, heed these mens' interviews, their knowledge, and look more closely at the world around you and tomorrow when you wake up be glad that the day has not yet come that those insane men will stage The Rapture and do away with everything that was ever worth fighting for in this world. If 39 % percent of the world knew what I am going to list here, then we just might have a chance to change the pre-planned demise of billions of people.

WATCH THEM ALL then you will know what I am talking about.

Dr Deagle at The Granada Forum Youtube

Dr Deagle on Project Camelot interview video

Phil Sneider on Underground bases

James Casbolt articles on Educate Yourself website and or videos.

George Green on Project Camelot Youtube.

Allex Collier

Jim Sparks on Project Camelot Youtube.

Jordan Maxwell on Project Camelot Youtube

Fritz Sprigmenier on Youtube at the Propechy Club.

THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST VIDEO OF MANY, YOU'LL HAVE TO CLICK ON YOUTUBE FOR THE REST OF THESE FROM DR DEAGLE AT THE GRANADA FORUM.

DR DEAGLE ON PROJECT CAMELOT

PHIL SNEIDER ON UNDERGROUND BASES.

GEORGE GREENE

ALLEX COLLIER

JORDAN MAXWELL

FRITZ SPRINGMEIER pART 1, GO TO YOUTUBE FOR THE REST.

Arizona Wilder, James Casbolt, Cisco Wheeler and Thomas E. Castello interviews as well, very important.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Pocky]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

EVERYTHING YOU YOU'VE BEEN TOLD ABOUT HOW THIS WORLD WORKS IS A LIE.

Is this statement included?

Kidding...

Could you provide written research and more material evidence please?

I am not trying to discredit you, I just read better than I watch. Hour long videos of interviews lose my attention quickly (though I have actually seen a few of those already) and a cut-to-content research papers or articles stimulate my mind much better. I can also cross reference as I read and try to back up assumptions with facts omitted from the text.

I am trying to find this myself, but you are more into the community than I so likely know where to look.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Second attempt at 'enlightening' me i see
These videos are old news, not bad for a complete newcomer though.

Thread title bugging me too.

Thanks.

Peace.

[edit on 05/08/2009 by LiveForever8]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Fritz Springmeier's video, no matter how old, is absolutely significant and probably the earliest and best work out there to expose and articulate on the NWO. I would not let his breathing hours on tape, used to expose them, be lost in oblivion, when his existence was obviously a step that opened the flood gates for so many other whistleblowers that came after.

I wouldn't mind suggestions for a better title. I really want people to know this stuff, it explains so much.

We can only win with numbers.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Fair enough...there is no harm in revision i suppose.

The problem i have with the thread title is it doesn't make sense. It should either be THIS THREAD HOLDS THE FATE OF THE WORLD IN ITS HANDS or THIS THREAD PUTS THE FATE OF THE WORLD IN YOUR HANDS.

Little things like that just bug me

Peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think the majority of people would like to read this information from your point of view instead of other peoples... but I doubt that will happen.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

This is the ultimate information

Every day that goes by, the prospect of manifesting my own reality that has nothing to do with anything I see on ATS becomes more attractive.

I've seen about half these videos. Most of it is old. Every time somebody shows up all excited about stuff that's been around for years...decades even...I look back and ask myself how knowing about any of it has benefitted me.

Yes, in the early 90's I was reading about government mind control and aliens beneath Dulce, and Rex84 and...and...the lit goes on.

But what difference has any of it made these past 15 years? Why should anyone expect reading about it now to make any difference tomorrow?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

I presume that after all those years, knowing about the NWO agenda, you have become dissapointed that their plans have not come to fruition yet... because some corner of your mind wants to see it happen, just out of some nagging curiousity for proof that it is actually there.

It is already here, the only reason they are behind schedule is because of the renegades on the inside who are working every single day to stop it... the lovely people who have made the above videos even possible for you to see. You can B#$#$ that you've already seen them, but everybody is not living the world through your eyes, I only stumbled upon them recently, and with all the silly threads that I see of people on ATS wishing they could be abducted, it makes me incredibly aware that they have no idea what they are asking for and are clueless.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Hi Pocky,

Glad to see you are starting to wake up form this illusion we call reality.....I have seen all those videos before but thanks for posting them for the 'new arrivals.'

Always remember that everyone is on their own journey to self enlightenment, you can't do it for them....(you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.)

Knowing what you now know about the 'game,' the 'key' is how you react to it.....

Are you going to live in FEAR and anxiety....or are you going to 'beat them at their own game.'....

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

That is why I made this thread. To supply that information as far and wide as possible.

The Thomas E. Castello videos are very important as well, so I will include them here.

THIS IS JUST ONE OF 7, GO ON YOUTUBE FOR THE REST.

new topics

join