It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video clip We Are Not Alone (watch it)

page: 1.
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

My first thread I thought I'd kick it off with some good alien footage. Let me know what you guys think is real and fake.

Please take note of the footage at time 3:20...peace

p.s. I couldn't figure out how to post the video myself, so maybe someone else can help me out down the way, peace...also note that when you click the link you will have to refresh the page...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Congrats on your first thread!!! I have never seen this video before and it is a good compilation of sightings! Very interesting!!!
S&F!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

Thanks for sharing, I've not seen this compilation before excellent
S&F

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yep. definitely worth the watch.. Some great footage I'd never seen before..

There are 3 in the series by the way (10 utube mins)

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Great footage.Some very unique u.f.o in that clip.I guess Im gonna s&f you also.Dont seem to be doing to bad on your first post.Good luck with your future ones

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This thread seems to have de-railed the de-bunkers ,

I think they're now in their bunkers . !!!!!

S & F

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
can i please say a big thankyou to the OP!!! It's been so long since i've seen some videos that aren't just a bunch of dots that could be stars.

Some look like they could have been CGI, but the majority was great!!

S&F

Cherry

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Wow, thats an absolutely fantastic catch there, agent!

The footage at 3:20 is SO fascinating...but it may be fake.

S&F for sure

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I like the videos, some footage I have not seen before.

Start and flag for you.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Nice find, star and flag for you friend!

Everytime I see footage like this it sends shivers right through me. It just begs the question is it really aliens or just government UFO's using secret technology, seems a lot of sightings are near military bases.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Really good footage - some of which I have not seen before.

The majority of them are undeniably of Alien origin.

Thanks very much.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Unfortunately 7:27 - 9:27 is footage from a known hoax already discussed on ATS. What you're actually seeing there are lights and light fittings attached to the painted ceiling of a mall in Dubai.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b1e79a1e964.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93362faf2778.jpg[/atsimg]

Ibn Battuta Mall

As for the other footage, the inclusion of fake clips calls into question the validity of the others (although some were very interesting indeed). It is a shame however to see a clip of Clifford Stone right next to a known hoax - the man deserves more credit than that.

[edit on 30/10/09 by Evasius]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Very cool footage, though the most astonishing thing I saw was how much money the Govt. of Dubai is willing to spend to turn their country into Disneyland.
Honestly though, the first story; the one about the Japanese woman rising from the Pacific is interesting in that it feels like a clear analog to the famous Botticelli painting of Venus rising from the ocean via half-shell.
What I find interesting is the thematic similarities among civilizations. Though I wouldn't ascribe any ET significance to it.
The other footage is fascinating, though the only one that I think hasn't been explained by others is the Gulf Breeze footage. So far, I've seen nothing on this website or elsewhere that suggests to me that we are being routinely buzzed by aliens, but that particular footage is really cool.
If its military, I'll pay for a ride on that sucker.
The hopeful skeptic,
KE

[edit on 30-10-2009 by kenochs]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Interesting vid - theres more info about Japan's Utsuro Bune Encounter at this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for some of the other videos -I think the footage at 3:20 is CGI, the footage at 5:31 is this object:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e65d62e5641.jpg[/atsimg]
These types of lanterns are popular in Mexico and released at fairs across the country

..and the objects in the footage towards the end are ceiling lights on a painted mural inside a shopping mall in Dubai.

The Mike Hawkings footage is very interesting though -I think he was also the one who filmed these two separating objects found at 3:41 in this news report:

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well, nobody could deny that something is going on. Either our government has had some advanced technology for years and is still keeping it a secret (which I doubt) or "we are not alone." The most amazing thing to me is that the same type of flying object has been seen for so many years, which blows the government technology theory out of the water. Even if it was the government, they would not create something this advanced and keep it a secret for soooo long. Great video!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It's a shame to see fakes next to some really interesting footage. I'd like to think that it was Aliens but I'm leaning more towards the government. Though, I also wonder why, in (apparently) sixty years of "testing" these top secret crafts, nothing resembling the crafts or engines have been released yet. Not only that, but wouldn't the designs change over the decades?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
s+f for you bud. the one at 3:20 looks amazing; like something the hubble would take a pic of. but there is a possiility of cgi. never-the-less, most of the footage in there i havnt seen before and as someone said its about time we see something besides balls of light.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Unfortunately 7:27 - 9:27 is footage from a known hoax already discussed on ATS. What you're actually seeing there are lights and light fittings attached to the painted ceiling of a mall in Dubai.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b1e79a1e964.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93362faf2778.jpg[/atsimg]

Ibn Battuta Mall

As for the other footage, the inclusion of fake clips calls into question the validity of the others (although some were very interesting indeed). It is a shame however to see a clip of Clifford Stone right next to a known hoax - the man deserves more credit than that.

[edit on 30/10/09 by Evasius]

That one or the one in Vegas. The Paris Hotel and Casion, or the other huge mall where it even rains..lol.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Video at 3.56 time the silver orbs... that was what i saw with my own very 2 eyes!!! And let me tell you it took off like no other! Also the thing with that i remembered someone on here asked if there was a military base around where i stay and there is one. And from where my sighting was at... the base was East of me and about a 2-5min drive. I can remember that day clearly... spectacullar and weird at the same time. I wonder if all the other cars saw that too because it was daytime and i was at a busy intersection at a red light. But i did not report it to Mufon yet tho..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join