It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The craziness continues: "Passports linked to 9/11 found along Afghan border"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter
First. How does one obtain a passport of another individual's identity?

Second. If it was a copy, why wasn't it reported as a copy?

Go ahead and try to get a passport in someone else's name. I bet Homeland Security would be very interested in you afterwards.

The same way that they make videos of Osama bin Laden, with movie magic and counterfeiting methods.
It could be the original passport from which copies were made, one explanation.
The importance of this discovery is that the US is close to the source... we'll see how that pans out.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I have a question. If we are supposed to laugh at the MSM then who are we supposed to believe? Can a few of you please tell me what you use as a news outlet? I do not want to discredit where you get it before I know instead of the blanket that is thrown over anyone who thinks MSM can report a fourth of the truth and the other 3/4 you have to find out on your own and not just fill in the gaps with your core beliefs.

Since 9/11 there has been quite a bit of evidence that has bas been found that links terror groups that have attacked the Far East and Europe. I guess my thought is that if you wanted to place some good evidence then do something like Oswald and "leave the rifle" and not drop a passport 8 years later. Why is there no 'laptop' found with all the plans a day after 9/11 and it would have been a true open and shut case.

I found it interesting that this find linked members of those who planned and executed the Madrid bombings.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Don't they realise that this isn't like the beginning of the war on Iraq (oops I mean terrorism) when the sheeple were shocked and awed enough to give them the benefit of the doubt? Everyone by now has heard of the 9/11 Conspiracies, they'd have to have been living under a rock not to.

Yet they are going to use the same tired old tricks and expect us to fall
for it all over again?

Believe me, not even the most dumb downed will be stupid enough to buy this hook line and sinker without some sort of question about the method but most importantly the OBVIOUS timing.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
Believe me, not even the most dumb downed will be stupid enough to buy this hook line and sinker without some sort of question about the method but most importantly the OBVIOUS timing.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Flighty]

Why is this worthy of anyone's attention and why are you considering it stupid? Whether Al Qaeda or other terrorists, these kooks collect all kinds of aliases and passports for their operations. Aja (the guy who entered the US with Yousef in 1992) had a suitcase full of them. The one he presented to Customs was so obviously altered, the officer just peeled back his picture to expose the original owners picture still intact below it.

So finding a cache of passports used by some figures linked to 9/11 now is not a big revelation. There are most likely more laying around somewhere in a cave or house yet to be discovered.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
i usually don't endorse music, but this guy makes a lot of good points.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 911files

I consider it stupid for the reasons mentioned in my post.

Passports with 9/11 connections conveniently turning up in areas they want to go into.
I' m sure these people just don't leave these documents around to be found.
There are a million hiding spots in the mountains and with all the pre-warning they've had with the media telling the world that Obama is sending extra troops to the region, only adds to the odds of these passports being planted. IMO.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Wow, what a co-inky dink!
Perfect timing too!

Just in time to keep the war & peace (and fleece) pulled over the eyes.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Can no on answer my question? If MSM is not to be trusted, where do you get your information?

This is not a 'large find' but it is one more piece of a puzzle that is intertwined worldwide. Terrorists are real. They exist. They have multiple passports, access to alot of cash and resources. This is particular find is tying together quite a few cells that were involved in pre 9/11 attacks as well as post 9/11 attacks.

Here are lists of terror attacks per year since 9/11

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

This is not craziness. This is the world that we live in. It is a volatile and dangerous place.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
esdad

Actually, I suspect most people doubting this story come to their conclusion on the basis that 9/11 was NOTorchestrated by these so-called 11terrorists in the first place, so how could they have now found their passports, conveniently I may add,8 years later when there were no terrorists????

I for one understand their concerns!!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I have a question. If we are supposed to laugh at the MSM then who are we supposed to believe? Can a few of you please tell me what you use as a news outlet?

The corporate-controlled MSM is totally useless (I say this as someone who used to work in the news business.)

In addition to ATS, if you really want to know what's going on, I'd recommend these two:

whatreallyhappened.com... (my favorite alternative website)

and

www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit] Also, read lots of books. I highly recommend anything by Jim Marrs, especially Rule By Secrecy and Rise of the Fourth Reich.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by GoldenFleece]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join